Can't Get Enough Of Your Love...

By MrsbriannaBrown

the story is about a girl name Brianna and she is a good friend of Jey uso brother for a long time but will... More

on SmackDown
my ex
a crazy night
back the studio
special person
jealous
get hurt
becoming a idol
moving on
making up with each other
a surprise....
finally have come around
a fesh started
the music video
the aftermath
unaware
dream come true
a mistake part 1
a mistake part 2
taking a break from the drama
meeting again
meeting again part 2
jealous ex
spending time with bestfriend
making it officially
a total shocked
MTV awards show
the courtroom hearing
always love there
a Halloween party to remember
healthy and self care
mom birthday
#1 special chapter
breaking away
bestfriend anniversary
taste of your own medicine
unconscious love
just catching up
tiktok videos part 1
tiktok videos part 2
tiktok videos part 3
New Beginnings
back on stage
#2 special chapter
nice to see you again
#3 special page
big news
#4 special page
#6 special page
#7 special page
#8 ☆special page ☆
☆reaction to tiktok video ☆
#9 ☆special page ☆
#10 special page
#11 special page •unknown son's•
special page •unknowns son's part 2•
mad crazy about you
home interview
#13 special page
#14 special page
almost kidnapped
☆red captain event☆
#15 special page
#16 special page
laying it all out
reunited once again
unbreakable
happy mother day
unstoppable
special chapter
epic comeback
special page•unknowns son's part 3•
Ageless
~unknown son's part 4~
special page
special chapter
#17 special chapter
#18 special Page
#19 special page
#20 special page
#21 special page
Surprise Performance
reaching out
being a true Queen
special page #22
Special page #23
unexpected moment
special Page #25
a true Iconic moment
a siblings Reuin

#5 special page

26 1 0
By MrsbriannaBrown

{Part three of what lf Bts didn't know Brianna at all }

Her outfit/hairstyle:

Part two of what lf Bts didn't know Brianna at all }

Brianna: sup everyone how you'll doing today beautiful people *happy tone*

She did read though the comments seeing lot of people greeting her back and loving her whole outfit matching her hair color on bottom this one of the outfit she just from the mall last time so she did show her new neon green boots was dope like the rest of her outfit after she show the outfit head to toe she always have swagger and fashion taste whenever come to her outfit but she go go back to rehearsal and check sound.

She was in a position with everyone else whenever the beat of the song started to playing in the speaks she was singing and dancing with the dancer's on stage doing hip hop/ moves around the stage this old song way before she had date woozi in the past anyways she is singing and dancing with the dancer's to go to the next going in a different pose.

She do go straight into singing and dance with the dancer's doing as fast as dancer herself doing creative dance moves meanwhile all the dancer's was following her lead because they have been practicing the dance moves for a weeks going to a month now the practicing was incredible between the dance moves and her singing people could tell the show that going to be great Jhope truly admires her amazing fast dance moves and work like the other guy's back to Brianna was singing and dancing fast together during she is sing a different verse of the song with the music speeding back up again which she did keep singing loudly and dancing with the dancer's on the rest of the song going fast together nailing every steps she did singing high notes in between the song until they did posed with her.

{At the concert}

She did start singing alone while around the stage with a choir behind her but she singing looking at the crowd with choir sounding powerful everyone get out of their seats and cheering wildly she was singing high showing passion before she sing softly for a moment then go back singing high notes and loud with the choir being powerful at the end everyone was clapping their hands with tears in their eyes after her opening performance was unforgettable Taehyung were looking at her outfit truly wanted to know where the heck did she outfits because she did come back out stage again .

Jimin: where did she get her outfits from because she always looking on point every time???

Suga:but she get swagger

Bts:true/right/agree

She was singing and dancing as a real tomboy with the girls dancer's around the stage making the fangirls question their sexuality showing her doing a body language with the girls on stage without caring during the whole she was singing and doing dancing fast hearing the crowd cheering wildly

She singing with dancing around the stage like a dude with the dancer's making fangirls going crazy wildly nonstop to her start singing loudly keep meanwhile the dancer's was dancing together with her around the stage until the song faded out and she posed like a dude with the girls dancer's hearing the crowd being very loud the guy's was shocked and questioning their sexuality like everyone else in the audience because she did started to singing to a song by Male kpop idol .

She was singing and start dancing with the dancer's on stage meanwhile sounding sexy as hell making fan's blush hard ever the kpop idols who were watching her performance ie blushing hard she was just singing then go back dance with the dancer's again Brianna did bit her bottom lip when she was singing towards the audience crazy them drive hear her singing high pit and dance with the dancer's then get done getting lot of love from the loudly audience meanwhile seventeen members was looking very shocked and surprised on she made everyone blush hard especially woozi who couldn't stop smiling and watching her.

She was in posing with the dancer's before she did sing the song looking at the audience cheering loudly acting like a queen and dancing with the dancer's meanwhile the violin's with the band playing the song she singing with lot passion and soul but had a dance numbers though her performance with the dancer's whenever she wasn't singing yet the whole the performance she keep singing and dancing then pose with the dancer's hearing her fan's cheering /whistling widely.

Once again Taehyung was wandering where did she get her outfits from so he get that himself as well because he loves her taste in outfits so far from seeing her outfits.

She started to singing looking in the camera before dancing with the dancer's in different scenes being sexy her dance moves with the dancer's was hot and sexy ever though she singing while dancing in slow motion sounding sexy and pause then go back dancing fast with the dancer's Meanwhile in the audience woozi was blushing to her performance like jimin who is fanning himself during the time she was singing and dancing with the dancer's fast again until the song ended and posed together on stage hearing the audience cheering/whistling loudly she did go backstage to change.

She did let the fan's pick I'm your girl what they want hear from her and so she was cool with their pick making them happy so she show her beautiful white smile while she was waiting for the song come on from the speakers.

She started singing and dancing with the dancer's during the song on the stage hearing the fan's singing along before she rapping fast on the rap part but go back singing and dancing with the dancer's to rest of the song singing high notes nailing then pose at the end hear her fan's cheering loud

More dancer's come on stage surprising everybody else because they show her real brother's in the mixed and she did super happy to them again in a while but she started singing meanwhile everyone was dancing and as the background voices as will because they started do their dance number with her around the stage hearing the crowd cheering and whistling she was dancing and singing before mei started to rapping fast on his part was hot they did being to a dance break down together while she was singing loudly the Male dancer's on stage was dancing and voice's sound great together until the end everyone in the audience get from their seats was cheering/ whistling loudly to the amazing performance concert by Brianna hearing fan's yelling yes queen making her laugh then ending the show with great ending for tonight.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4K 148 25
A LONELY LYCAN GOES OUT TO BRING DINNER HOME BUT BRINGS MORE THAN THAT
312 34 25
its been a year since 21 year old Rachel Smith moved to Seoul, South Korea to be with her dear boyfriend Suga and the boy group BTS, however evreythi...
2.1K 178 28
Calvin has two parents, an older sister, and a dog named Sparky. He isn't rich but isn't poor. He is the average teenager. For his classmates, he's a...
7.5K 267 5
Yugyeom just wants to be noticed