𝐓𝐎 𝐇𝐄𝐋𝐋 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊...

By _devilishEJ_

** COMPLETED ** Ivory Lahey was bitten in sophomore year along side her brother, except she isn't exactly the... More

Before Season 5A + Cast
Ch. 1 - 𝘾𝙍𝙀𝘼𝙏𝙐𝙍𝙀𝙎 𝙊𝙁 𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙉𝙄𝙂𝙃𝙏
Ch. 2 - 𝙋𝘼𝙍𝘼𝙎𝙊𝙈𝙉𝙄𝘼
Ch. 3 - 𝘿𝙍𝙀𝘼𝙈𝘾𝘼𝙏𝘾𝙃𝙀𝙍𝙎
Ch. 4 - 𝘾𝙊𝙉𝘿𝙄𝙏𝙄𝙊𝙉 𝙏𝙀𝙍𝙈𝙄𝙉𝘼𝙇
Ch. 5 - 𝘼 𝙉𝙊𝙑𝙀𝙇 𝘼𝙋𝙋𝙍𝙊𝘼𝘾𝙃
Ch. 6 - 𝙍𝙀𝙌𝙐𝙄𝙍𝙀𝘿 𝙍𝙀𝘼𝘿𝙄𝙉𝙂
Ch. 7 - 𝙎𝙏𝙍𝘼𝙉𝙂𝙀 𝙁𝙍𝙀𝙌𝙐𝙀𝙉𝘾𝙄𝙀𝙎
Ch. 8 - 𝙊𝙐𝙍𝙊𝘽𝙊𝙍𝙊𝙎
Ch. 9 - 𝙇𝙄𝙀𝙎 𝙊𝙁 𝙊𝙈𝙄𝙎𝙎𝙄𝙊𝙉
Ch. 10 - 𝙎𝙏𝘼𝙏𝙐𝙎 𝘼𝙎𝙏𝙃𝙈𝘼𝙏𝙄𝘾𝙐𝙎
Intro to Season 5B
Ch. 11 - 𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙇𝘼𝙎𝙏 𝘾𝙃𝙄𝙈𝙀𝙍𝘼
Ch. 12 - 𝘿𝘼𝙈𝙉𝘼𝙏𝙄𝙊 𝙈𝙀𝙈𝙊𝙍𝙄𝘼𝙀
Ch. 13 - 𝘾𝙊𝘿𝙊𝙈𝙄𝙉𝘼𝙉𝘾𝙀
Ch. 14 - 𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙎𝙒𝙊𝙍𝘿 𝘼𝙉𝘿 𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙎𝙋𝙄𝙍𝙄𝙏
Ch. 15 - 𝘼𝙈𝙋𝙇𝙄𝙁𝙄𝘾𝘼𝙏𝙄𝙊𝙉
Ch. 16 - 𝙇𝙄𝙀 𝘼𝘽𝙄𝙇𝙄𝙏𝙔
Ch. 17 - 𝘼 𝘾𝙍𝙀𝘿𝙄𝘽𝙇𝙀 𝙏𝙃𝙍𝙀𝘼𝙏
Ch. 18 - 𝙈𝘼𝙄𝘿 𝙊𝙁 𝙂𝙀𝙑𝘼𝙐𝘿𝘼𝙉
Ch. 19 - 𝘽𝙀𝘼𝙎𝙏 𝙊𝙁 𝘽𝙀𝘼𝘾𝙊𝙉 𝙃𝙄𝙇𝙇𝙎
Ch. 20 - 𝘼𝙋𝙊𝙏𝙃𝙀𝙊𝙎𝙄𝙎
Intro to season 6A
Ch. 21 - 𝙈𝙀𝙈𝙊𝙍𝙔 𝙇𝙊𝙎𝙏
Ch. 22 - 𝙎𝙐𝙋𝙀𝙍𝙋𝙊𝙎𝙄𝙏𝙄𝙊𝙉
Ch. 23 - 𝙎𝙐𝙉𝘿𝙊𝙒𝙉𝙄𝙉𝙂
Ch. 24 - 𝙍𝙀𝙇𝙄𝘾𝙎
Ch. 25 - 𝙍𝘼𝘿𝙄𝙊 𝙎𝙄𝙇𝙀𝙉𝘾𝙀
Ch. 27 - 𝙃𝙀𝘼𝙍𝙏𝙇𝙀𝙎𝙎
Ch. 28 - 𝘽𝙇𝙄𝙏𝙕𝙆𝙍𝙄𝙀𝙂
Ch. 29 - 𝙈𝙀𝙈𝙊𝙍𝙔 𝙁𝙊𝙐𝙉𝘿
Ch. 30 - 𝙍𝙄𝘿𝙀𝙍𝙎 𝙊𝙉 𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙎𝙏𝙊𝙍𝙈
Intro to Season 6B
Ch. 31 - 𝙎𝘼𝙄𝘿 𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙎𝙋𝙄𝘿𝙀𝙍 𝙏𝙊 𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙁𝙇𝙔
Ch. 32 - 𝙍𝘼𝙒 𝙏𝘼𝙇𝙀𝙉𝙏
Ch. 33 - 𝘼𝙁𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙄𝙈𝘼𝙂𝙀𝙎
Ch. 34 - 𝙁𝘼𝘾𝙀-𝙏𝙊-𝙁𝘼𝘾𝙀𝙇𝙀𝙎𝙎
Ch. 35 - 𝙋𝙍𝙀𝙎𝙎𝙐𝙍𝙀 𝙏𝙀𝙎𝙏
Ch. 36 - 𝙏𝙍𝙄𝙂𝙂𝙀𝙍𝙎
Ch. 37 - 𝙒𝙀𝙍𝙀𝙒𝙊𝙇𝙑𝙀𝙎 𝙊𝙁 𝙇𝙊𝙉𝘿𝙊𝙉
Ch. 38 - 𝙂𝙀𝙉𝙊𝙏𝙔𝙋𝙀
Ch. 39 - 𝘽𝙍𝙊𝙆𝙀𝙉 𝙂𝙇𝘼𝙎𝙎
Ch. 40 - 𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙒𝙊𝙇𝙑𝙀𝙎 𝙊𝙁 𝙒𝘼𝙍
Bonus Ch. - 𝘊𝘏𝘈𝘕𝘎𝘌𝘋 𝘍𝘖𝘙 𝘛𝘏𝘌 𝘎𝘖𝘖𝘋

Ch. 26 - 𝙂𝙃𝙊𝙎𝙏𝙀𝘿

4.5K 158 26
By _devilishEJ_

Ivory's outfit:

• ꒰ა 🕊 ໒꒱ •

Chapter Twenty-Six
Ghosted

"You saw a carousel?" Malia asked as she, Ivory and Lydia sat in front of a laptop in the library. "And a big sign that said Canaan. And people disappearing in clouds of smoke." Lydia said making Malia furrow her brows.

"Do you ever have nice dreams?" She asked and Lydia pursed her lips and shook her head, "We need to go to Canaan." She said and Malia shrugged slightly. "It would be helpful if we knew anything about the place. I keep calling the number for City Hall, and no one answers." She said before unfolding a large map.

"The only map I can find it on is thirty years old. So far, the only thing I know about Canaan is where it is." Malia as she unfolded a map and pointed at a spot she circled and Ivory give Malia a look.

"That's all we need to know."

Lydia reached back to the backseat where Scott laid asleep next to Malia and tapped his arm making him slowly wake up. "Where are we?" Scott asked as he glanced around, "According to the GPS, this is it." Ivory said from the driver's seat.

They all got out of the car and glanced around. Not a single person in sight, cars rusted over, buildings covered in mold and dust while their walls were cracked, windows broken, plants either dead or overgrown. "This is it. Canaan's a ghost town." Lydia sighed.

A little while later they were walking down a familiar neighborhood. And just like down town, everything was cracked, rusted, broken, overgrown, dead and dirty. "I don't hear a single heartbeat." Scott said and Malia nodded, "I'm not catching any scents." She said making Ivory frown slightly as she glanced around.

"Why would Stiles send us here of all places?" Ivory said and then all of the sudden one of the lampposts that were still standing flickered making them stop. They glanced at each other before walking again.

Soon enough they walked up to the big Canaan sign that Lydia said she saw in her premonition. Except now it was torn and so dirty that you could barely read it. "This is the place I saw in the mirror." Lydia said and they started looking at some of the stuff that was still on a table, "This is depressing." Ivory mumbled slightly.

A metal creaking sound made them look over to see that carousel. They glanced at each other before walking over to it. It was rusted and covered in leaves and vines, but yet the lights were still on and the black horse still looked like it was covered in blood. Scott went to step into the carousel but all of the sudden it came to life, spinning while playing music.

After a little while they had separated and Ivory walked down the street until she started having a heavy feeling. It felt like something was trying to push her down. "Ivory?" Lydia asked as she walked up to Ivory who had stopped walking and was breathing heavily. "There's something wrong with this place." Ivory said as she glanced around, "Like that?" Lydia asked and Ivory shook her head slightly.

"I don't know but whatever it is, I dont have a good feeling about it."

Scott glanced around an empty house until all of the sudden the back door slammed shut making him jump and spin around. "Hey!" He called out before walking over to the door, he walked outside and froze slightly when he saw his mom standing in the backyard.

"Mom?" He asked, slowly walking over to her as she turned around to show a large gash in the side of her head making his eyes widen. She started to walk away and he went to follow until someone grabbed his shoulder making him spin around to see Lydia, Ivory and Malia.

"It's okay. Your mom's not here. You're okay." Ivory said making Scott look back to see his mom no where insight. "I saw her... And her head... looked like somebody took a bite out of her skull..." He said and Lydia shook her head, "It wasn't real." She said.

"Yeah, but it felt real..."

"The energy here, it's causing hallucinations. We can't stay here." Ivory said as she started to walk away making them follow. "We can't leave- not until we figure out why Stiles sent us here." Scott said as they walked back out towards the street. "Who are we going to ask? There's no one here." Lydia said and then Malia pointed at something, "We can ask him." She said making everyone follow her line of sight.

At the other side of the street stood a little boy staring at a house. "Hey!" Scott called out making the kid spin around to look at them before taking off down the street. "What do we do?" Lydia asked, "Go after him." Ivory said and then they started running after the kid.

They followed him until he went into a house making them stop for a moment and look at each other before walking into the house. "Hello? Anyone here?" Lydia called out as they slowly walked in. She glanced around until she saw a lady staring at them from the other room making her jump slightly.

"Visitors? I can't believe we have visitors! Oh, Caleb will be so happy to see you. It's been such a long time since he's had anyone to play with." The lady said as she walked into the room with a happy smile. "Oh, you must be thirsty! Come on in and have a seat while I get you something to drink." She said before walking away.

"Seriously? What is with her?" Malia whispered as they slowly followed and Lydia took a deep breath, "She's the woman I saw in the mirror." She said making Ivory look at her with raised eyebrows.

They all sat down at a table in the dinning room and a few minutes later Lenore walked out of the kitchen carrying a tray with drinks on it. "This was my mother's lemonade recipe... At least, as much as I can remember. We always served this when we had friends to visit."

They all grabbed a glass but cringed slightly when they noticed stuff floating in the lemonade. Malia on the other hand either didn't notice or didn't care as she just chugged it all down.

"We didn't come to visit. We're looking for someone." Malia said once she was finished drinking, "A friend of ours. Maybe you've seen him? His name is Stiles." Scott said and Lenore shook her head. "It's been a while since anyone came through Canaan." She said making Ivory furrowed her brows, "How long?" She asked and Lenore didn't answer right away.

"Since April 8th, 1987?" Malia asked and she set a piece of paper on the table and Lenore looked at her coldly, "Why would you disturb those things? They don't belong to you." She said. "We need to know what happened." Scott said and Lenore looked over at him.

"There was a picnic, a community party." She said and Malia shrugged slightly. "It seems like everyone left in a hurry." Malia said and Lenore shrugged slightly, "People have been leaving Canaan for a long time. That's the day the last of them left."

"All at once? They all just disappeared?" Scott asked and Lenore looked at him angrily, "I didn't say they disappeared- I said they left." She said and then the table shook slightly making Lydia and Ivory sit up straight. "Did they leave in a cloud of green smoke?" Malia asked slowly making Lenore slam her hands out on the table and stand up.

"THEY JUST LEFT!" She screamed making Malia and Scott look dizzy while Lydia and Ivory looked at Lenore with wide eyes. "We didn't mean to upset you. We'll go now." Lydia said and they all got up and started walking to the door.

As soon as they got up to the door it slammed shut making them slowly turn to Lenore, "No one is leaving. No one is leaving Canaan ever again."

Scott quickly tried to open the door but it wouldn't budge. "Scott, open the door! You're a Werewolf." Malia said and Scott looked at her wide eyed, "I'm trying!" He said as he continued to pull on the door.

Malia walked over to the window and tried to punch it a few times but the glass didn't break. "What the hell is wrong with this place?" Malia whispered as she walked back over to everyone while they looked at Lenore. Lydia sighed softly and stepped forward, "Lenore? Could you unlock the door, please?" She asked calmly.

"Now that you're here, you need to stay. Caleb likes you." Lenore said and Ivory nodded slowly, "And we like him! But we need to help our town. People are disappearing- leaving. You could really help us." She said.

"No one can help you. If they want to leave, they're going to leave. They'll go, and they'll go, and there won't be anything you can do about it." Lenore said before walking past her and over to the table to start collecting the glasses. "Come with me." Caleb said after suddenly appearing in a door way making them look over at him before he walked out the room.

Scott and Malia looked over at Lydia and Ivory who nodded, "Go." Ivory said and they nodded before following Caleb.

"Why didn't you leave, too?" Lydia asked as she turned back to Lenore, "What is that supposed to mean? Is that an accusation? Are you accusing me of something?" Lenore asked and Ivory shook her head. "Not accusing you of anything, just wondering. How come you're the only one left? Did you hide? Did you fight them?" She asked and Lenore looked at her crazy.

"Fight who? Who are you talking about?" Lenore asked and Lydia took a step forward, "They're called the Ghost Riders. They took everyone from Canaan. Why did they leave you?" She asked and Lenore shook her head.

"I don't know! They took everyone... but they didn't... take... ME!" Lenore screamed making Lydia and Ivory fly back. Aurora's eyes widened before quickly getting up, she grabbed Lydia's arm, who looked at Lenore in shock as Ivory helped her stand up, "You're a Banshee." Ivory said.

"It's not my fault they didn't take me!" Lenore said as Lydia took a step forward. "I know why they didn't-" Lydia said but Lenore cut her off. "You think I helped them because they brought back my dead son?" Lenore said making Ivory freeze slightly, "What did you just say?" She asked.

Lenore didn't and just went to scream again making Lydia scream back. All of the sudden. Both Ivory and Lydia got pulled into the vision Lydia had this morning. The same neighborhood block party where people were disappearing. Ivory glanced around as everyone started running while Lydia grabbed onto Ivory's arm.

Instead of just seeing people disappear in a puff of green smoke they saw the Ghost Riders shooting them. Every single one of them until there was only Lenore left. Once everyone was gone all the ghost riders circled Lenore as she put her hand in her hands before they disappeared.

Lydia and Ivory ran up to her and Lydia grabbed Lenore's shoulder making her look at her. Then all of the sudden Lenore and Lydia both let out a high pitch scream then they were back in the living room.

"You didn't know what was happening, did you? You only saw them at the very end." Ivory asked and Lenore nodded slightly, "They were all around me, but they didn't take me..." She said and Lydia sighed. "It's because you're a Banshee... Like me." Lydia said and Lenore walked past her and wiped off a mirror.

"How long has it been?" She asked and Ivory sighed softly, "Almost thirty years." She said and Lenore looked over at them. "You won't be taken. You'll be safe." She said looking over at Lydia who shook her head, "I don't want to be safe. I want to save Stiles. Don't let me be the only one left behind. I don't have a Caleb." Lydia said and Lenore stared at her for a moment before waving her hand and the door opened.

"Go."

A few minutes later they all walked outside before stopping to look back at Lenore and Caleb. "You know, you can still come with us." Lydia said and Lenore smiled softly and shook her head, "I couldn't leave Caleb." She said and Ivory sighed. "Lenore, you know he's not real." She said and Lenore looked down at him then back at them and shook her head, "I couldn't leave Caleb."

"You guys think Stiles sent us here to warn us? Maybe Beacon Hills is gonna be the next ghost town." Scott asked as they started driving back to Beacon Hills. "If we don't stop it, yes. We need to get them to leave. Now." Malia said and Lydia sighed and shook her head as she looked out the window.

"We can't. Not yet." She said making Ivory glance over at her, "Why can't we get rid of them?" Scott asked. "Because I saw what happens to the people they've taken when they leave." Lydia said.

"Do they all die?" Malia asked and Lydia shook her head, "No... It's something worse than death. I felt it in Lenore's memory. It's like their soul's hollowed out. They became something else. I... I think they became Ghost Riders. And then... they were gone."

Not long later they pulled up to Scott's house and Scott walked inside only to freeze when he walked into the kitchen. "Somehow, I don't think we're gonna hug this out..." Theo said as he turned to look at him.

Outside, Lydia, Ivory and Malia where walking up to the house when Malia and Ivory looked at Lydia. "Are you okay?" Ivory asked and Lydia nodded, "I'm fine." She said but they just gave her a look making her sigh. "Okay, I was thinking about Lenore. There's myths about the Wild Hunt and the Morrigan. They left Lenore behind." Lydia said and Malia raised her eyebrows.

"I thought Lenore was a Banshee?" She asked and Lydia nodded slightly, "The Morrigan was a Banshee." She said and realization crossed over Ivory's features, "So, when the Wild Hunt moves on from Beacon Hills..." She trailed off and Lydia nodded.

"I'll be like Lenore. Left behind. Alone."

"I hope you realize it's taking all of my strength to not tear you in half right now." Scott said, staring at Theo and that's when Malia and Ivory walked in. They instantly noticed Theo and Malia let out a low growl while Ivory's eyes widened as she looked at him in shock. Theo stared at Ivory for a moment before smiling nervously.

"Hey, Ivory... Malia... You aren't still upset about the whole shooting thing, are you?" Theo asked and Malia's eyes flashed blue as she let out a roar.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

138K 6.3K 69
❝𝘚𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘢 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘮 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘯𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘤𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘦𝘥, 𝘢 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘥𝘧𝘪𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘯𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘰𝘶𝘵, 𝘢 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨�...
122K 5.4K 52
[BOOK 5] "𝙞 𝙣𝙚𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙩𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙤𝙛 𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙚𝙡𝙨𝙚, 𝙩𝙤 𝙨𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙢𝙚 𝙛𝙧𝙤𝙢 𝙢𝙮𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛 - 𝙞 𝙣𝙚𝙚𝙙 𝙖 𝙣𝙚𝙬 𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙚𝙡." F...
324K 9.9K 55
** COMPLETED ** In some parts of the world, Fallon Perez is about as famous as the Hale family. With her connection to the moon, life and death and s...
474K 12.6K 33
[ POORLY WRITTEN, READ AT YOUR OWN RISK ] ❝ 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘄𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝗯𝗿𝗼𝗸𝗲𝗻 𝗴𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀, 𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝗜 𝘀𝘁𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝘁𝗼𝘂𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗱 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻 𝘁𝗵...