The puppeteer (Classroom of t...

By MoonLight-kun_

So.... S tier to me is Ichinose Honami, Sakayanagi Arisu A tier is either Kei Kariuzawa, Sakura Airi B tier i... More

Bio in a nutshell
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Harem (But with photos) and memes
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
More memes
Chapter 13
Announcement
Chapter 14
Chapter 15

Chapter 8

1.9K 54 10
By MoonLight-kun_

Third person p.o.v

Haru was infront of the elevator as he yawns. Since the night he 'punishes' Kushida, he had a few hours of sleep. The door of the elevator opens as there were only five people inside the elevator.

Kushida and Horikita and some random students he does not know. Haru stops as he stares at the two, Kushida waving at him while Horikita still having a stoic face.

Horikita: Aren't you getting in?

Haru: U-Uh, yeah.

Haru said as he got inside the elevator as he stood next to Kushida.

Kushida: Morning Nakano!

Haru looks at Kushida as he thought about last night. Of course it would be natural to forget what happens last night but it looks like Kushida did forget.

Kushida: You have bed hairs Nakano! Actually you never comb your hair.

Haru: Because I don't wanna. Besides its popular.

Haru says when in reality, he was scared that his second sister would find a new hairstyle and would want to try it on for him.

His sister's are scary to him.

Haru steps a bit away from Kushida as he leans into Horikita's ear.

Haru: Its quite rare to see you and Kushida together.

Horikita: She was waiting for me outside of my room.

She said as the elevator opens and they all left the elevator to head to their homeroom class.

Kushida: I was hoping we could walk together to school.

Ichinose: Morning Kushida!

Haru and Kushida looks to their right to see another group of students leave but Ichinose decided to greet the class D student before heading to school. When Ichinose got close, she saw Haru and she was blushing.

Ichinose: Oh Nakano, morning.

Haru: Yeah, good morning.

Ichinose then looks at the two back and forth and she hesitantly ask Kushida.

Ichinose: Um, Kushida. Is he your boyfriend?

Kushida laughs.

Kushida: Of course not!

Haru: (Damn. Thats harsh)

Haru said as he hears Ichinose say something under neath her breath but he couldn't make out what she is saying.

Ichinose: *Mumbles* I still have a chance!

Haru watches the two talks as he decided to leave them be. When it to comes sleeping late, Haru has the grumpiest mood of all time. Well he could just take a nap in class anyways. He watches Kushida walks away as Ichinose was left alone with Haru.

Haru: Something on your mind, darling~

Ichinose blushes as she gently punches Haru on the shoulder.

Ichinose: Quit calling me that.

Haru: What? I thought you like it when we were playing house.

Ichinose blushes so hard, people could mistake the color to be a tomato. Haru chuckles as he pets his childhood friend in the head.

Ichinose: Oh that reminds me. Did you guys get your points today?

Haru: Huh? Well no. I thought we fu- I mean mess something up. You know us, H-Haha.

Haru was about to curse but when he looks at Ichinose, she was glaring at him. So he quickly thought of another word. That is how its like in their childhood. Ichinose always hitting Haru for saying a bad word.

Ichinose: *Sigh* You never change.

Haru: Well I still stay the same. Nothing much to really change on.

Haru said as they both laugh, To Haru it felt nice talking to his old friend and it help wash away his grumpy nature but to Ichinose, it felt amazing talking to her crush.

Haru: Well wanna walk to school? We still got time.

Ichinose: Oh right... by the way.

Haru turns to look at Ichinose as she was looking at the ground. Haru sighs as he smiles.

Haru: Right. Meet you at the back of the building later?

Ichinose nods her head as Haru chuckles.

Haru: I said I'd be there so don't worry. Just don't ditch me aor else~

Haru said as he winks at Ichinose. Ichinose knows how Haru punishes people who went back with their word and he knows how to do it real well.

It isn't any crime or blackmail. Something that is within the laws of society and stuff.

Ichinose: U-Um Haru.

Haru looks at Ichinose again as she hold her hand out.

Haru: We are not kids anymore.

Ichinose took Haru's hand and they both began to walk as they look like a couple.

Ichinose: I know. I just miss doing this.

Haru sighs as he enjoyed the moment with Ichinose. It was always like this for the two of them, whenever they go to class/school together. Kids would tease the two but Haru and Ichinose never really cared as they continue to do it, until Haru had to move away. After a while of walking, they separated so they could head to their own class.

A little timeskip

Sae: There was a bit of a problem. The point deposit for year one has been delayed.

Everyone in the class (Except a few) were complaining about the problem while Haru just sighs and looks out the window, although listening to his teacher speak.

Yamauchi: Since the school made an error, shouldn't we get extra points?

Sae: There is nothing I can do about this. The points will be deposited once the problem is solved. The premise being tat there are still points to be added.

Haru sighs as he looks back in front, getting ready since homeroom is almost done. He starts thinking about what Ichinose said and he wasn't gonna lie but he really hope that she loves him. She is his first crush and a long time one too. And in the blink of an eye, it was already dawn and Haru was already seen walking towards he back of the school with his phone out listening to some music. He was trying to get rid off the idea of Ichinose confessing to him since it feels too good to be true and besides

How could she love someone who only treats others that aren't close to him as puppets.

Haru finally arrives as he saw Ichinose in a secluded area. Haru didn't say anything as he was captivated by her beauty and her 'developed' figure. Haru had a bit of a nose bleed but he quickly wiped it away when Ichinose notice him.

Ichinose: Oh Haru, you came.

Haru: Well yeah. So why are we here?

Ichinose: I won't keep you here for long.

It was silent for a bit as it became awkward between the two of them. Haru's heart was beating hard but he tries to calm down.

Keyword, Tries.

Ichinose: A confession-

After hearing that, it was enough for Haru to have a rapid beating heart. He felt that he could die.

Ichinose: I think someone is going to confess to me right here!

And just like that. All of the recently feelings are gone and are replaced by: Relief, confusion and disappointment.

Haru: .... Huh? Wait so I shouldn't be here then should I?

Ichinose: But I'm clueless when it comes to love.

Haru: Do I look like I have a girlfriend? I have no clue about it as well.

Ichinose: R-Right. Someone left this in my locker yesterday.

Ichinose said as she pulls up a love letter. Haru would praise the person and murder them if they make Ichinose cry.

Well its not like he had a chance with her anyway. Haru admits, he has nothing really going on with him... which is a big [UNHOLY] lie.

Well atleast there are plenty of fishes in the sea. His just disappointed he couldn't catch the big one infront of him.

Ichinose: I have no intention of seeing that person, but I'm unsure how to turn someone down gently.

And just like that Haru felt confused and relief.

Haru: Wait. You like someone else?

Ichinose only blushes as she looks away.

Ichinose: N-Not important. I just ask you here so you can pretend to be my boyfriend and then... Can you please help me!

Haru: (Damn, I feel bad for this person right now)

Haru: Um, Wouldn't it be better to talk to this person yourself? Because honestly-

Ichinose: But...!

Haru noticed Ichinose looking behind him as he turns around to see another girl. Haru put two and two together and found out that she was the girl who was gonna confess to Ichinose.

Girl: U-Um Honami, Who is he?

Ichinose: My-My apologizes, he's someone you wouldn't know, Chihiro. He is Haru from Class D.

Chihiro: Could it be... that he's your boyfriend.

Haru looks at Chihiro as he feels a bit bad. He looks at Ichinose to see what she would say, although he has to step in before things would get more awkward.

Ichinose: .... Haru is my-

Haru: Childhood friends.

Both Ichinose and Chihiro looks at Haru as he sighs but smiles at Chihiro. Haru turns to Chihiro as he smiles.

Haru: Its nice to meet you Chihiro, I was just catching up with my childhood friend over here.

Haru then turns to Ichinose as he quietly but loud enough for Ichinose to hear.

Haru: Ichinose, she was brave enough to write a love letter for you. Don't you think its better that you should give your honest answer to her? I bet it was hard for her too but she manages to build enough courage to ask you.

Haru said as he walks away while stopping in the middle.

Haru: Three words are hard to say when you ate facing the one you want to say it to. Its simple but the word "I love you" or "I like you" can make you feel like you choking. Chihiro is strong and I think she deserves your honest answer.

Haru sighs as he smiles at Ichinose

Haru: Well then again, I haven't experienced it. So I am not as experienced.

Haru said as he walks out and gently taps Chihiro as he smiles and says his good luck to her.

Later

Haru was sitting on the bench as he was playing a game on his phone. He hears crying and he slightly turns his head to see Chihiro running away. Haru looks at her and he hears footsteps behind him as he turns to see Ichinose.

Haru: The feeling sucks, doesn't it.

Ichinose: Yeah... have you rejected girls before?

Haru: Can't have anyone to reject if no one likes you.

Haru jokes as Ichinose lets out a soft giggle. Ichinose sat down next to Haru as he started talking.

Haru: Its hard to express feelings towards everyone because feelings/emotions itself are confusing. You will feel happy but deep down, you'd feel jealous as well. You will feel sad but angry as well. Now imagine love itself. Its even more confusing cause your feelings can't decide on who you really like. You like someone who is strong and has a big heart or like someone who is rude yet caring.

Haru said as he sighs while Ichinose looks at him.

Haru: If you don't have mutual feelings towards each other, then its best to give them the truth rather than let them live a lie. Its better to be honest. You'll hurt them, for sure. But nothing hurts more than the betrayal they will feel inside their hearts.

Haru then got up as he stretches. Ichinose looks down as he turns to her.

Haru: Don't feel bad. This is the best outcome for the two of you.

Haru said as he pets Ichinose, not noticing her blush and he walks away.

Light: Well ain't that a cringy chapter

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.7K 558 4
Yep, this is a reaction to my own fic "Ayanokoji X Himeno". And why not? In any case, it's unlikely to be interesting or anything like that. I'm only...
65.2K 1.8K 18
❝𝐈𝐓 𝐃𝐎𝐄𝐒𝐍'𝐓 𝐌𝐀𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐖𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐍𝐄𝐄𝐃𝐒 𝐓𝐎 𝐁𝐄 𝐒𝐀𝐂𝐑𝐈𝐅𝐈𝐂𝐄𝐃. 𝐖𝐈𝐍𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐈𝐒 𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐘𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆.❞ -in which Ayanokouji...
26.8K 974 12
This is a Classroom of the Elite (You-Zitsu) fanfiction that will focus on the characters reacting to their world from a different point of view (Sho...
15.5K 575 2
This is the one shot I promised you guys so I really hope you like it. So, Ayanokouji Kiyotaka is declared dead, what happens now? I don't own Classr...