Fight For You | Eren X Reader

By hanjismommy

You transfer to Shiganshina Military School, where you run into Eren Yeager, a troublesome teenaged boy motiv... More

01 | Shiganshina High
02 | Training
03 | Training (Eren's POV)
04 | Weak
05 | Iniquity (Eren's POV)
06 | Apologetic
07 | ODMG Training
08 | Levi's Banquet
09 | Team Battle (Eren's POV)
10 | I Hate You
11 | Indecisive
12 | Partners and Projects
13 | Astrayed
14 | Fate
15 | Kickback
16 | Kickback (Eren's pov)
17 | Sunset
18 | Peregrinating Paris (part 1)
19 | Peregrinating Paris (part 2)
20 | Empty
21 | Over the Edge
23 | Phone Calls
24 | Rumors
25 | Confrontation
26 | Always You
27 | Waiting Room
28 | Without You
29 | Amends
Author's Note/ HeadCannons

22! | Vulnerable

607 13 29
By hanjismommy

Content warnings: smut & fluff ;) mentions of an E.D

Songs i listened to for this chap :^)
selfish-future ft.rihanna
fall for your type- drake
time after time- cyndi lauper
sunsetz- cigarettes after sex

I ended up spending the night at the Yeagers. I slept in a spare room upstairs across from Eren's room. According to Eren, this room use to be Mikasa's when she was living here a while back. I stretched and headed to the bathroom to freshen myself up. We had school today, but I wasn't planning on going. My mind was still in the gutter and I wasn't feeling up to par. Apart from that, I was still pretty bruised up anyway.

I heard a bunch of rumbling in the kitchen and the pleasant smell of food fulfilled the air the moment I opened the bathroom door. I walked downstairs to see a shirtless Eren wearing a pink apron, cooking eggs in a frying pan. He had his hair in his usual messy bun, with loose hairs falling into his face and the nape of his neck.

"What's all this?" I asked, astonished over the fact that he could actually cook.

He turned around and smiled, "Hey, sleepyhead. You woke up just in time, I'm making you breakfast." He replied, putting the cooked eggs on a floral dish.

He sat the plate on the table and on the plate were eggs, pancakes, fresh fruit, and bacon. The apron he wore was quite disheveled, which indicated he worked his ass off. Before I managed to sit down, he pulled the chair out for me and escorted me to the chair like a true gentleman.

I smiled, "Eren, you didn't have to do this, but thank you." I said, taking a few bites.

"You deserve it. I'm going to give you princess treatment." He sat down next to me.

Who knew he could be so sweet?

"Where's your mom?" I asked, taking another hefty bite.

"Ah, she's at work—she works down at the market that's close to your old place." He answered.

"Where's your food?" I asked, creasing my eyebrows.

"I'm not hungry." He responded, swiftly.

I frowned at him the moment those words rolled from his tongue, remembering the times I discerned that he wasn't eating his food. I looked in his eyes and then at his body, which looked awfully skinnier than before.

"Eren, why don't you ever eat?" I asked, abruptly.

His eyes narrowed, "You've noticed that, huh?" He sighed, gazing down at the table.

"You don't eat at lunch, you didn't eat at the banquet, or when we were at that restaurant in Paris and even when your mom made dinner." I told him, feeling a tad bit concerned.

"I guess it's my turn to tell you the truth, huh?  Ever since my dad left, eating in general just makes me sick to the stomach and I don't know why. Although, I do manage to eat every so often." He explained, his cheeks turning pink.

I pushed my plate towards him, "Please have my food, it's the least I can do!" I voiced, anxiously.

"It's no use, (Y/N). I've tried on multiple occasions and nothing seems to work." He shook his head no.

"I don't care. I'm going to make it work. I'll shove this entire plate down your throat, if I have to. That is far from healthy." I frowned. One of my goals now, was to get Eren to eat an entire plate of food.

"I know, that's why I drink a good amount of protein shakes." He stated, before pushing the plate towards me.

"Eren.."

"It got worse when my mom's depression almost took over her entire life. I caught her trying to commit one night because she was so upset over my dad leaving so suddenly and she still is." He softly spoke, as small tears formed in his eyes.

"I'm so sorry.." I gasped.

"She tries so hard to be the perfect mom, but I never wanted a perfect mom, I just wanted a happy one." He bawled up his fists in anger.

I placed my hand over his and the tension in his body loosened.

"That's what I saw when you tried to—the pain in your eyes, was the same pain in hers and I didn't want to experience that shit ever again." He continued, his hands slightly shaking.

I didn't know what to say, but all I could really do was listen.

"That's why I hate when people take things away from me. My dad took everything when he left. He took all of the money, our valuable possessions, and most importantly our happiness. He left us struggling to live everyday." He stated, tears running down his cheeks.

I recollected the night of the banquet, when Eren and I had a heated dispute. He claimed that he despised people who take things away from him and now I finally understand why.

"I'm so sorry, you don't deserve any of this and neither does your mother!" I told him, trying to make him feel better.

"You don't deserve the shit you're going through either, which is why I want you to live with me, (Y/N)." He suggested, softly smiling at me.

"Wh-what?" I asked, with a muddled facial expression.

"I want you to live with me because as you once said, I'd hate to see anyone struggle, even you." He chuckled, remembering when I first told him that at practice.

"Oh my gosh, are you being serious right now?" I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Yes, I'll go with you to your place and help you pack. I'll be your new family, if you want me to." He smiled, gently holding my hand.

"...Thank you. This means a lot to me, more than you know. I just wish I could talk to my parents one last time." I stated, feeling bitter.

"I feel you." He spoke softly.

"...Although it's hard to think about, I love cherishing my memories because it's the only place that I'd have them again." I explained, as the salty warm tears slipped in between my lips from silently sobbing.

Eren swiftly got up from his seat and kneeled down in front of me. He delicately wiped the tears from my cheeks and pulled me into his mellow chest. His hug was solacing, but it only made me cry even more because for some reason, I felt more vulnerable around him. He stroked my hair, as I sobbed into his chest, leaving his apron stained with snot and tears.

I pulled away from his chest, "I got your apron..uh, even more dirty." I pointed out, chuckling a little bit.

"I don't care. From now on, I'll be your pillow or your shoulder to cry on." He stated, tenderly rubbing my cheeks.

I caressed his hand that was rubbing my cheeks, "Thank you." I half-smiled.

"Even though personally, I think you're way too beautiful to cry. I love it when you smile, it's the prettiest thing I've ever seen." He complimented, giving me a wholesome smile.

I blushed timidly, "I'm truly lost for words." I responded, my tummy fluttering every second.

"That's cute, I got you all jittery and shit." He teased, playfully poking my nose.

"Shut it!" I nudged him.

He laughed adorably at me, before standing up and carrying me to his room. I couldn't help but laugh, since it was so unanticipated. He gently sat me down on his bed. I watched, as the apron he removed from his body dropped to the floor, exposing his muscular chest and abs that appeared more prominent. I felt myself staring longer than I should've.

I felt a vehement sensation overwhelming me the longer I stared at him and I couldn't control it. I got up from the bed and stood directly in front of him, looking up into his glowing, yet, mesmerizing eyes. He titled his head in confusion, but smiled when he discerned that I started staring at his lips. He knew what I wanted, and he gave me just that.

He lifted up my chin and kissed me with a burning passion, it felt as if my insides were on fire. Our lips smushed together, as I gave him access to roam my mouth with his tongue. I wrapped my hands around his neck, as his hands slowly made their way up my shirt, rubbing my bare skin. I flinched at his touch, but soon melted into it. He removed his lips off of mine, a string of saliva fell from both of our lips.

He moved his lips towards my neck, giving it wet and sloppy kisses. He then proceeded to suck on it, while I let out impassioned moans.

"We ..should..stop.. before I get.." He spoke in my ear softly, in between kisses.

"I don't want to.." I whispered, softly biting my lip.

He pulled back, "As much as I want to continue, I don't want to rush or pressure you into anything." He stated.

"Pretty please." I whined. For some reason, I wanted his touch, I wanted to feel his body colliding against mine.

"You're so pretty when you're begging." He commented.

"You're so pretty when your lips are all over me." I smiled, dragging my fingers across his chest.

After those words left my lips, everything escalated right before my eyes. He lifted me up and softly laid me on the bed, while he hovered over me. I caressed his chest and gazed into his eyes inaudibly.

"God, you're so damn gorgeous, I don't think I can take my eyes off of you." He muttered with his raspy voice, as he leaned in closer to me.

I pulled him in even closer, bringing our lips together once more. Our lips collided effortlessly and in sync, as he removed my shirt exposing my breasts. He moved his lips towards my tummy and pampered it with tiny delicate kisses.

"I guess everything about you is beautiful." He chuckled, as his eyes trailed up and down my entire body. He wrapped his arms tightly around my waist, giving me more tummy kisses.

My face reddened. I reached for his shorts, tugging on them impatiently. He stopped kissing me and decided to pull them off for me. Once his shorts dropped, I saw a large bulge through his grey boxers.

Before he removed my shorts and underwear, he stared at me intensely. "Are you sure you want this?" He asked with a serious facial expression.

I nodded.

"I won't continue, until I hear that adorable voice of yours. Tell me that you want it, beautiful." He uttered, studying my facial expressions.

"I want it, I want you." I answered and with that, my shorts and damp panties were removed, exposing my clit that was tingling and craving to be pleased.

He dropped his boxers, giving me the view of his hard, girthy, and lengthy dick. The veins in his dick became more prominent, as strings of precum released from his tip. He gently pushed the tip in between my folds, causing me to slightly flinch at the feeling of it.

"I don't have a condom, are you sure you want to continue this still?" He asked again.

"Yes, but please be gentle. It's my first time." I responded, shyly.

He gave me intimate kisses all over my body, he even managed to give me small pecks on my vagina, which sent butterflies and tingles throughout my entire body. His lips against my body, undoubtedly made me feel good.

"I will, I promise. Now spread your legs for me, gorgeous." He kindly ordered.

I spread my legs and he gently forced his length inside of me, causing me to whimper and moan from how painfully good it felt. Once it was fully in, he began giving me gentle and slow thrusts. The sound of our bodies slowly colliding, fulfilled the room. As I unintentionally inched away from him, he grabbed me by the waist and pulled me back towards him, shoving his dick deeper inside me.

I felt the sensation of his dick going in and out of my hole. He grabbed my hips for a better grip and started pounding me at a faster pace. He let out deep grunts, enjoying the way my tight hole wrapped around his dick. I flung my head back and gripped the sheets, whimpering.

"I'm sorry if it hurts, but you're such a pretty girl, look at you." He uttered breathlessly, as he watched me react to his dick inside of me. I moved my hands up to his back and unintentionally clawed it. We ended up switching positions to where I was on top of him.

"Can you ride on it for me, beautiful? If not, it's okay." He stated, staring at me with lustful eyes.

I nodded, staring back into his eyes indicating that I want more.

"What did I tell you? Be vocal." He demanded, creasing his eyebrows just a bit.

"Yes, I can ride it." I responded, impatiently.

"Good girl." He muttered, waiting for his dick to enter me once more.

I straddled myself onto his dick. The pain his length was causing me hurt, but the pressure felt so good. I forced it deeper inside of me, wailing from the pain. He grabbed my waist yet again, as I bounced on top of him at a steady pace. His soft hands roamed my entire body and he eventually rummaged his fingers through my soft locks. I loved how freely our bodies reacted to each other's touch, I loved how vulnerable I was with him.

I felt my arousal growing warm; Something was definitely building up inside of me and was waiting to be released, yet, the sensation of it gave me profound pleasure. I moaned stridently and passionately, continuing to bounce on him. He let out deep and intense groans himself, murmuring inaudible words through his gritted teeth.

After about what felt like an eternity, I felt a warm fluid release inside of me and on my thighs. Whenever he pulled his dick out of me, a loud popping sound was made. We both looked down at his dick and noticed white milky-like fluid on the tip and on the sides of it.

"You finished too? You didn't tell me that, sweetheart." He let out a deep breath and dropped down on the bed next to me.

"I didn't know. I felt something building up though." I responded, ultimately catching the breath I didn't know I was holding. The air felt hot and sticky and I felt sore and weary.

"Well to be fair, I did say we would finish this later." He stated, laughing. I had no clue what the hell he was referring to, so I gave him a dry smile.

"Stand up, let's get you dressed beautiful." He  stood up from his bed.

As I attempted to stand up from the bed, my legs suddenly felt like jelly and I ended up collapsing back onto it. He plastered a concerned look on his face and helped me back up.

"I'd rather take a shower, I feel so sticky and gross." I said, cringing at the stickiness I felt in between my legs—I absolutely hated being sticky.

"Mind if I join you?" He asked, hugging me from behind.

"Not at all." I replied, sticking my tongue out at him.

Eren grabbed my arms and helped balance me, as we walked to the bathroom. After everything had deescalated, I found myself curious about what just happened and what it meant. Yet, I didn't want to ask him anything. He turned on the shower and we waited for it heat up. I looked at myself in the mirror, taking notice of my bruises.

"You're still not going to tell me about these bruises?" He asked, concern in his eyes.

"I can't, not right now, at least." I replied, giving him a reassuring smile. As much as I was itching to tell him, I kept my mouth shut about it. I only ever wanted to protect myself and him because who knows what she'd do to Eren, if she finds out that he knows.

"That's fine, just tell me whenever you're comfortable to talk about it. I'll be here to listen to you, darling." He replied, pulling me into the shower.

An intrusive thought about Jean popped into my mind and I instantly felt a wave of guilt wash over my entire body. What I did with Eren behind Jean's back, was undoubtedly iniquitous and unforgivable. It was wrong, but it only felt so right. Something was naturally drawing me towards Eren, though, I couldn't figure out what it was.

"You look even more beautiful when you're wet, you know?" He teased, washing my hair and my body with his old spice body wash. I slightly tensed up at his touch and he noticed.

"Is something wrong or did I say something wrong?" He asked, as he instantly stopped washing me.

I turned around to face him and pressed my body against his, feeling his dick against my skin. "It's nothing, just have a lot on my mind." I replied, ruffling his hair.

I found myself gazing into his eyes and his body. His wet hair made him look so gorgeous, as pieces of his hair stuck to the sides of his face. I watched the water droplets run down his entire body. His chest and jawline looked like they were chiseled by a Greek god. He was truly a piece of art, a perfect sculpture.

"I love it when you look at me like that." He stated, as his face turned bright pink in a matter of seconds.

Any and every thought about Jean disappeared, the exact moment I looked at Eren. I pressed my lips against his and softly kissed him. He moved my wet hair out my face, tucking it behind my ears. The way he looked at me with those damn eyes of his, made the world feel like it was in slow motion and he made me feel like I was the only girl in it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 68 31
"ʏᴏᴜ ɴᴇᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴋᴇᴇᴘ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀs sᴀғᴇ, ɪ ᴘʀᴏᴍɪsᴇ ᴏɴᴄᴇ ᴡᴇ'ʀᴇ ᴅᴏɴᴇ ʜᴇʀᴇ ᴡᴇ ᴡɪʟʟ ғɪɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴜʏs. ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴘʀᴏᴍɪsᴇ ᴍᴇ ʏᴏᴜ'ʟʟ ᴋᴇᴇᴘ sᴀғᴇ," sʜᴇ ʙᴇɢɢᴇᴅ. ɪ ɴᴏᴅᴅᴇᴅ ᴍʏ ʜ...
70.9K 1.4K 20
Levi and Eren has been classmates ever since fifth grade. In their third year in high school, Levi and Eren gets paired up with each other for a proj...
958 26 30
You had grown up in Eldia and had know Eren and the gang all your life. When you reached junior high you transferred schools to Marley. Your ideal g...