Smuts (ft. Female Artists I W...

By fuckboy_cagayo

Smut (mainly Little Mix)... that's it Private message me for requests... NOT IN THE COMMENTS bc they will get... More

A/N
Dirty (Lerrie)
Notice (Leighade)
Notice Part 2 (Leighade)
Notice Part 3 (Leighade)
Notice Part 4 (Leighade)
Notice Part 5 (Leighade)
Work (Perrie/You G!P)
The One (Leighade)
Rendezvous (Leighade)
Mondays (Lesy G!P)
Feels Right (Leighade)
Fuck Me Like You Hate Me (Lesy)
Professor Pinnock (Lesy G!P)
I Love You (Lerrie G!P)
Netflix (Lerrie G!P)
Her Girls (OT4 G!P)
My Turn (Leighren)
Little One (Leighade G!P)
High School Sweethearts (Lesy G!P)
I'm Not Your Toy (Leighade G!P)
Moonlight (Leighade G!P)
Strip UNO (OT4)
Strip UNO II (OT4)
Strip UNO III (OT4)
Break Of Dawn (Lerrie G!P)
Touch Me (Jadesy)
Assistant (OT4/You G!P)
Innocent (Top Jerrie/You G!P)
Innocent Part 2 (Top Jerrie/ You G!P)
Innocent Part 3 (Top Jerrie/ You G!P)
(Not So) Innocent (Jerrie/You G!P)
(Not So) Innocent Part 2 (Jerrie/You G!P)
Wonder What [He] Thinks Of Me (Lerrie)
A/N: Suggestions
What're The Rules? (OT4/Bottom Jesy)
Watch Me, Show Me (Leighren)
Come Again And Again (Jadesy G!P)
The Bet (Leighade G!P)
nasty (Lesy)
Laundry & Babymakin' (Leighade G!P)
Switchin' Them Positions (Lerrie)
Instagram (Lesy G!P)
Soon As We Get Home (Ariana/Bottom Leigh G!P)
Mile High Club (Lerrie G!P)
Need To Know (Leighade G!P)
Need To Know Part 2 (Leighade G!P)
Intermission: TMI Center
Drugs N Hella Melodies (Leighren)
Anytime, Anyplace (Lerrie G!P)
You Suck (Jadesy G!P)
Fuckin' My Bestie (Leighade)
Shameless (Leighade)
Sex (Leighade/Lerrie G!P)
Gimme One (Jade/You G!P)
Toxic (Leighade)
That Was The Plan (Genderswap Jerrie)
Across The Hall (Genderswap Jerrie ft. Lenny)
Intermission: TMI Center 2
I Like The Nerdy Look (Jade/You G!P)
Broad Daylight (Leighade G!P)
Shitty Boss (Leighade)
Starting The New Year Right (Jerrie/Lesy G!P)
If You Let Me (Your OTP/G!P)
Solo Stimulation (Jadren G!P)
On The Hood (Jadren G!P)
Lonely (Demlani G!P)
make up (Jadaya G!P)
Brat (Genderswap G!P)
Artist (Leighade)
Amen (Jerrie/You G!P)
Amen Part 2 (Jerrie/You G!P)
Smuts Part 2 (ft. More Artist I Wanna Make Babies With ๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿ’ฆ)
Out Here (OTP: Drawn From A Hat)
Just Another Smoke Sesh (Jade/You)
Your First Time (W.A./You G!P)
Stress Relief (W.A./ You G!P)
Juicy Fruit (Jade/You)
Thirst-day Addams (W.A./You G!P)

Firefly (Jadaya G!P)

3.7K 45 13
By fuckboy_cagayo

*If you wanna know what led up to this, read Repeat After Me 😜

———
Jade

No matter what state of mind I'm in, she always manages to dominate me. Even when I had the upper hand, she put me in my place. There's nothing I want more than to ride her until my body gives out.

I wanna be dripping sweat and cum. I want her to fuck me like a real slut. I just want her.

I'll never say this out loud, but she has "hubby dick". If it were possible, I'll marry the sex. I don't want a relationship with her; especially since I just got broken up with.

Fuck Jordan.

A little while later, I'm brought awake by a pleasant tingling sensation between my legs. A soft moan escapes the more I'm brought to my senses. My head hurts a little, but the feeling of the younger woman's tongue overpowered the pain.

I tangle my hands in her hair as I grind against her face slowly. She wraps her lips around my clit and suckles on it. "Oh!" I arch, curling my toes. "Ahhh, fuck yes."

I open my eyes and look down, moaning when I see she's already looking at me. I bite my lip as she eases her strong, wet muscle into me. "Mm, shit," I moan. She holds my legs over her shoulders, scratching my thighs lightly as I feel my high approaching.

I throw my head back, hugging her head with my thighs. "Fuck... oh, fu—!" I suddenly climax with trembling legs. I hear her slurp up my juices, moaning to herself. "Don't stop," I cry out, even though she showed no sign of stopping.

"Who said I was stopping?" She dove in hungrily, making my body tense up.

"Yes, yes, yes," I chant, breath getting heavier and skin getting hotter. To my dismay, she pries my legs from her ears and wipes her mouth with her hand. "How are you feeling?" She asks cheekily as I work on catching my breath.

"I'll be pissed if you don't continue," I pant, closing my eyes. She shifts some, but I don't bother seeing what she's doing. "You want this?" I open my eyes to see her little monster teetering stiffly. I nod, keeping my eyes on it.

I feel like I haven't had it in weeks.

She goes into her pocket for the familiar little packet, but I stop her. "What're you doing?" She asks as I remove the gold packet from her hand. "I want it raw," I say, tossing it off somewhere.

"I can get you pregnant," she informs and I wrap my legs around her before pulling her on top of me. I bite my lip when I feel her poking me. "I don't care," I say, taking her in my hand and stroking her. She closes her eyes and moans quietly.

"I wanna feel you, Daddy. I want you to nut in me," I purr, sneakily slipping her into me. "Are you sure? Because I'll fill you to the brim," she hisses when I tease her warm, smooth head against my wet and wanton clit.

"Is that a threat or a promise?" I keen.

"Damn, that feels good," she chuckles hotly. I lean up and take her bottom lip in between my teeth. "Imagine what I feel like inside," I mewl as I rub her tip against me slowly. I'm surprised she didn't take over yet.

"Are you sure about this? I've been wanting this for a while," she says, moving her hips a little.

"What's stopping you?" I ask cheekily, teasing her tip in and out as she shudders at how wet I am for her. She moves so that my legs were up and her hands where on the back of my knees.

She looks down at my glistening center. She licks her lips, looking at me with hungry eyes.

"Put your phone on silent. I'm gonna fuckin' tear you apart."

Titillated vibrations shake my nerves as I scramble for my phone on the night stand. I turn my phone off and set it back, more than ready to get my mind blown.

———
Zendaya

"Anything I should know?"

I give her a hard, deep thrust, making her gasp, "Oh, shit!" I nearly collapse on her by how fucking good she feels, "Damn... the safe word... is firefly."

I lean down and start placing marks on her neck freely. Now that her and Jackson are done, I can claim what's been mine since I first got a taste.

"Mm... that feels so good, Daddy," she moans softly. I drag in and out slowly, feeling her nails dig into my cheeks, urging me deeper. "Oh, god, I've wanted you all day. Please, fuck me," she wraps her legs around my waist.

With that, I snap my hips like I've been wanting to since I first slipped inside of her. Her eyes screw shut, letting out high squeaks in place of moans.

Her reaction draws me deeper, angling my thrusts. "Ah, shit," I groan, grinding my hips as she rakes her nails down my back. "Oh, god! Right there, Daddy!" She squeezes her eyes, face contorted in pure pleasure.

I slow down, pulling out until my tip was nearly visible, making her tremble impatiently.

"Turn around," I say lowly and her eyes flutter open. I pull out completely to allow her to flip around. "Stick it out for me, baby girl."

She pokes her ass out and I smack it. "Mm!" She whimpers as she lurches forward. I grab a handful of her hair and tug it until she was looking up into my eyes.

"Stay like this," she nods subtly and I release her hair to lift her leg up. I hook it on my arm and line back up with her deliciousness.

"Jesus, fuck," I moan while reentering her. "More, Daddy," she keens while throwing it back. I reach over and began fiddling with her clit. "Oh, yes! Just like that, Daddy!" I deepen my hips, giving her as much dick as she could take.

Her eyes roll back and she lets out a silent moan.

I speed up and hear the filthy noises of her soaked sex and my movements.

"Give it to me, Daddy. Give me that dick," she moans breathlessly. I go back to snapping my hips, smiling to myself when she laughs blissfully. "Ooh, you feel so good, Daddy!"

"You, too," I grunt, going as fast and hard as I could. She screams my name, "Daddyyyy! Oh, you're fucking me so good, Daddy! Y-You're fucking me so good!"

She stiffens as I give her one last pump before collapsing on her. I only stop for half a second before giving her deep strokes.

"You're such a fuckin' freak," I pant while slapping her ass. She squeaks a little before massaging my member with her slick walls. "I know, Daddy," she keens then cries out when I send a hard thrust.

She stiffens with a falsetto like moan, laying on her stomach completely.

"Too much?" She looks over her shoulder, breath ragged, "I didn't say firefly."

I smirk and send another hard thrust. "Fuuuck, Daddy!"

I bite the shell of her ear, earning a whine.

"Say it," I demand with my hand around her neck. She reaches back to tangle her hand in my hair. "Oh, god," she moans when I go a little faster.

"Go ahead," she lets out a squeak when I reach deeper into her, moaning hotly.

"Fuck...," she squeaks in ultimate heaven. "I can't hear you, Jade," I say, wedging my hand between her and the mattress, inching close to her clit. "Say it or I'll stop."

"I-I don't love him," she gasps when I rub just over her little button. "Say it again," I husk, going down some more. "I don't love—oh, fuck!" She buries her face in the pillow, muffling her sounds.

"Mm-mm, nope," I hum in disapproval, practically yanking the pillow from under her. "I want you to say it like you mean it. Tell me you don't love him," I feel her soaked walls massaging my dick in way that made my hips stutter. "Oh, fuck! Oh, fuck! I don't--FUCK!" She screams when my finger made full contact with her clit.

"What was that? I didn't hear you," I pant in her ear as I get closer and closer to my high. She tugs my hair painfully while her other hand fists the sheets. I nearly lost it when her hips start moving in sync with mine. I moan and grab her hip firmly, "If you keep that up, I'ma nut--," "Do it, Daddy. Nut in me," she keens, holding my face to her neck.

"Please, nut in me."

I bite her sweet spot, earning a gasp. I suck and lick on the area while she's hissing in pleasure.

Her small frame tenses up as she soaks my hand, the mattress, and my member. I fuck her through her orgasm, going a little faster, "Say it... and I'll happily do so."

I get back to working on marking her, going a little rougher. "Oh... SHIT, DADDY! RIGHT THERE, RIGHT THERE!"

I lift up and take her hand before pinning it behind her back. "I DON'T LOVE HIM! FUCK, I DON'T LOVE HIM!" She sobs out while taking me expertly.

Fuck, you should never judge a book by it's cover.

———
Jade

I clench around her repeatedly, getting more turned on by the new position. I could feel myself building up fast as she dicks me down like there's no tomorrow.

The headboard bangs against the wall almost as loud as me.

I'm in ultimate heaven right now. She's hitting all my favorite spots and it's driving me crazy. I want her to destroy me.

Now that it's clear Joseph and I aren't together anymore, I decided I wanted to expand my sexual horizons. Maybe I'll end up spending time with her, Karla, and Ariana.

I know she'll either take care of us or watch us take care of each other. I bet she'd be hard as a brick watching me ride Karla's face while Ariana eats her out. Then we alternate so no one's left out.

Daya would get behind Ariana and fuck her lights out and we're just waiting for a turn.

Oh, shit, she feels so good.

"Fuck, Daddy! Oh, fuck, I can feel you in my stomach! I c—!" I stiffen with a squeak as a surprise orgasm rips through me silently; a single tear leaves my eye. She slows to a stop then pulls out.

"On your back. Hang your head off the edge a little," she rasps.

I weakly do as I'm told, worn, but still horny enough to power through whatever the younger woman has to offer.

When I got in position, she lines her member up with my mouth. I accept her happily, hollowing my cheeks and breathing through my nose to take her deep into my mouth.

She groans sexily when she hits the back of my throat.

She scoops me up by my waist and tugs me. I take the hint and hug her head with my thighs with my knees on her shoulders. I choke on her  until I needed to catch my breath.

Her tongue traces my entrance before dipping inside of me halfway then flicks my nub. And repeat. I whimper as I try to ride her face, sucking on her leisurely. She then blows on me and I clench around her head.

She lets out a groan before lapping me hungrily. I could feel my eyes watering and my face getting hot from the position.

With a small sob, I release a few jets onto her face and feel it rolling down my body. She hums and slurps me up, holding onto me tightly.

Once I finished cumming, she lays me back down and pulls her hips away from my face.

Though, she didn't take her face away from my hips.

My toes grip the sheets as her tongue play with me deftly. "Oh, god, yes!" While continuing to please me, she moves until her head was back between my thighs the traditional way.

One of my legs bend due to overstimulation and I push her forehead, "No more, no more, no more!" I pant desperately before curling up in a quivering ball.

"Are you tapping out?" She asks, running her fingers over my damp skin. I shake my head, still trying to catch my breath. "I need a break." She hums before kissing my shoulder blade.

"Oh, you need a break, huh?" She teases, nipping my skin. I shutter and involuntarily fist the sheets. "Just a minute, Daddy."

"Let me know when you're ready, baby girl," she licks the shell of my ear and I bite my lip lightly.

While I calmed down, she felt on my stomach and breasts, keeping me perked up. I can feel her member up against my left cheek, grinding subtly.

After a while, I wanted her back inside of me, so I reach back and weakly grab her hair. "Fuck me," I say and she straddles the back of my legs.

She tugs my hips a little for easier access.

"I ever tell you how much I love hittin' it from behind?" She husks while dragging her bulbous head over my heat. "Once or twice," I whimper softly, relaxing my body as she lines up with my entrance.

I release a crescendoing moan the deeper she got with the sheets clutched in both hands. The lewd squelch was so hot that I came just a bit.

Her thrusts start off slow, thumbs pressed into my lower back dimples. My eyes flutter some before falling close, "Mmh."

The sensation's amazing and I already know I'm not gonna be able to walk after this.

"Ah, fuck... Tell me you don't love him," she moans.

"I... I don't love him," I keen as she draws in and out steadily. "He didn't fuck you like this, did he?" She starts to speed up and I bite the bed with a squeal.

I'm still so fucking sensitive.

"N-No, Daddy... oh, fuck!... Oh, shit," I whine when I feel her getting so close to my g-spot. "Like that?"

"Uh-huh," I say tiredly, but not wanting to stop for a second. It all feels incredibly good.

She suddenly pounds me like a bad girl and takes a fistful of my hair, pulling it slowly until our eyes were connected. She holds onto my neck and deep dicks me right in my spot at a fast pace.

"FUCK, DADDY! I DON'T LOVE HIM! I DON'T LOVE HIM! I DON'T LOVE HIM!" I chant as she throbs inside of me. I hug her dick with my pussy, grinding on her unevenly. She lets out a choked moan and suddenly pulls out.

She smacks my ass a few times, making it nice and hot.

"On your back," I obey her shakily, widening my legs for her. She stops and stares for a minute, twitching in excitement. When our eyes meet, she licks her lips.

"Smack it for me," she says with her eyes on my soaked center. I began spanking my folds, nearly cumming right then and there.

I arch and almost scream in pleasure then do it again. I made little splashing sounds, giving her a show by playing with my juices.

"Harder," she rasps, tip dribbling precum. I do so, flinching at the stinging, though exhilarating feeling. "Harder. Get it nice and red for me."

She doesn't touch herself the whole time I made work on myself. All I could pay attention to was her dick that should be back inside of me where it belongs.

"Okay, that's enough," she halts me, moving my hands above my head. "Are you gonna fuck me like you promised?" I ask with a cheeky smile and she bites my bottom lip.

She moves until she's back at my entrance, "I'm a woman of my word." She slowly pushes in, making me release an elongated moan until she was all the way inside of me.

I love how she can just slip right in.

"Fuck... oh, fuck, you make me so wet," I whine, widening my legs. She grinds into me and my eyes roll back as tingles take over my body.

"What was the safe word?" I was in so much pleasure that I couldn't answer. She grabs my jaw roughly, causing me to let out a yelp. "I asked you a question, slut."

I tighten around her length as my eyes roll a bit. She snaps her hips at break neck speed, taking my breath away quite literally. My toes curl at the pounding she's giving me.

Holy fuck, I don't ever wanna stop.

"What is it, bitch?" She growls, hitting my spot fiercely.

Fuck, please give me your children.

"FUCK!! D-Don't stop," I whisper in euphoria while fucking her back. She moves her hips in a moderate hula hoop motion before gradually getting faster.

"I'm not... just say it," she pants, making me feel it in my stomach again. Her sweat is dripping on me and it's unbelievably sexy.

My eyes fall to the back of my head as my orgasm surprises us both. She moans at the mess, but doesn't stop.

"F-Firefly," I say barely above a whisper and she smirks. "Good girl," she takes my bottom lip in her teeth roughly before acting as if she's trying to get me pregnant for real.

I bow my head in ecstasy; feeling her penetrate my walls while moaning hotly had me ready to cum again.

"Oh, Daddy, I'm close," I warn breathlessly. "Hold it, Jade," she demands in a voice that made clench repeatedly. "Oh, shi—!" She moans, digging her nails in my sides.

The pain is so delicious.

"Bust in me, Daddy," I keen, throwing it back with as much energy as I had left. Her moans became frequent and louder. She drops her head on my shoulder and I put my hand on her neck.

I clench around her just the way she likes and she laughs in bliss. "Oh, fuck, you're... oh, fuck, I'm gonna—oh, shit, oh, shit, oh... SHIIIIIT!" She drops her hips one last time as we climax together.

Oh, it feels amazing to have her releasing inside of me.

I collapse with a sob, shoulders trembling as I try to recover. "Damn," she pants out once she was finished.

She lays on me, breathing hard in my ear.

Damn was right.

———
*Triple damn

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

289K 11.7K 41
แ€ค Fic แ€žแ€Šแ€บ แ€กแ€›แ€™แ€บแ€ธแ€›แ€ญแ€ฏแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€…แ€ญแ€ฏแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€žแ€ฑแ€ฌ แ€กแ€žแ€ฏแ€ถแ€ธแ€กแ€”แ€พแ€ฏแ€”แ€บแ€ธแ€แ€ฝแ€ฑแ€€แ€ญแ€ฏแ€žแ€ฌแ€žแ€ฏแ€ถแ€ธแ€‘แ€ฌแ€ธแ€žแ€ฑแ€ฌ Big Warning ๐Ÿšจ18+ Fic แ€แ€•แ€ฏแ€’แ€บแ€–แ€ผแ€…แ€บแ€žแ€Šแ€บ แ‹
122K 5.6K 25
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...
430K 17.5K 61
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค *โ‹†โ ๐ข'๐ ๐ซ๐š๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฌ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐œ๐จ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ž ๐ญ๐š๐›๐ฅ๐ž ๐š๐ฌ ๐š ๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฉ๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐จ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ญ๐ข๐ฆ๐ž-๐›...
Fake love By :)

Fanfiction

112K 2.6K 41
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...