𝒮𝒽𝒾𝒻𝓉𝒾𝓃𝑔 (BNHA x OP!F...

By Hi_Hi_There

"ᴡʜᴏ'ꜱ ᴛʜᴀᴛ? ᴡᴀɪᴛ! ʜᴏʟʏ ꜱʜɪᴛ!!! ᴍʀ. ᴀɪᴢᴀᴡᴀ?!" What if one day you wake up in MHA on a fluke. Don't get me wro... More

Character Information (Important Edit)
01 - School
02 - Worlds
03 - Quirk
04 - House
05 - Training
06 - Imagination
07 - Meeting
08 - Day off
09 - The Bar
Quirk Explanation (Edited)
Quirk Explanation (Outfits)
10 - Beach
11 - Inheritance
12 - UA Entrance Exam
13 - Letters
14 - Greetings!
15 - Combat Training
16 - Extra Credit
17 - Extra Credit (Canadian edition)
PLEASE READ!!! ⚠️ IMPORTANT!!!
18 - Extra Credit (Final Battle)
19 - Dumbass
20 - Big News
21 - The Press
22 - The USJ Part 1
23 - The USJ Part 2
24 - The USJ Part 3
25 - Realities
26 - Reflections
27 - Back
~Halloween Special~
28 - UA Sports Festival: Part 1
29 - UA Sports Festival: Part 2
30- UA Sports Festival: Part 3
31 - Hero Names
32 - Unfashionably Late
33. Omen
35. Peekaboo
Images & Q/A
36. Inmortui
37. The 4th Wall
Break
38. Nostalgia

34. Debut

1.4K 69 115
By Hi_Hi_There

OMFG THIS IS SO LATE! I'M SO SORRY- IT'S BEEN LIKE 5 WEEKS BUT I'VE BEEN SO BUSY and had some slight lack of motivation BUT I GOT IT OUT! 

AND HEY I DIDN'T LIE!!! I SAID THIS CHAPTER WOULD BE OUT TODAY AND I HAVE 4 MINUTES TO SPARE!

Please enjoy cause I think the fights in this are honestly really cool and it took me so much pain to write-

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Narrator pov

A (h/c) haired young woman sat alone at a counter. A blue rolled-up piece of paper filled with white powder sat in front of her. The white substance lightly flowed out of its container as the girl paid no mind to it.

"Ugh..." the girl groaned whilst holding her head. She reached for the packet in front of her and struggled with it until it was in her grasp.

"Fucking shit-" she muttered as she threw it away from her.

"Woah there missy," a low voice said. Their footsteps came closer from behind the counter. "You're downing quite a bit there... that can't be healthy."

The girl waved the man off with little energy, "I'm fine Bob... just... tired..."

The man hummed, not believing the girl.

"You said you had to leave in an hour right?" The man checked the clock on the wall, "Well it seems like that hour is up!"

The girl's (e/c) eyes looked up at the old clock on the wall as it ticked away. The time read somewhere around 8:30 pm.

"Well shit... it's gonna start soon..." The girl stood up from her seat and cracked a few joints in her body. "See ya then Bob!"

The girl placed down a few yen and walked off to the front of the store.

"Hey!" Bob yelled from behind the girl.

She turned to look at him. Bob held a metal briefcase labeled '21' in bold green lettering.

Bob threw the case at her, which the girl caught with one hand and with the other she saluted the heavy man, uttering a 'thanks'.

She turned again to leave but before she could Bob called out again.

"Oh and (Y/n)," Bob started.

(Y/n) raised an eyebrow.

"No more pixie sticks for you," Bob laughed.

(Y/n) looked down at the ground and laughed, "Haha~ you're a funny one. I'll make sure to mention you in my interview!"

(Y/n) hurried backwards towards the entrance of Bob's Sweet Shop.

Bob had already turned around to get back to work before he realized he wanted to say one more thing.

Bob turned around, "Hey kid-"

His words were halted by the soft jangle of the glass door's bells. You were nowhere in sight.

Narrator pov: 3rd person

You stood in the middle of a busy street, the double yellow lines you stood on providing safety to your position.

Cars honked in either warning or irritation as they passed you. Some people recognized you from tv or articles and almost crashed their cars. (Of course, you wouldn't let that happen if it were to occur).

You placed your metal suitcase on the ground in front of you. You then extended your (d/h) to the side, careful not to go too close to any cars.

Gold stardust appeared around your hand creating a shape resembling headphones. Just as intended, fluffy blue unicorn headphones fell into your head with a *clack*.

You promptly connected the headphones to your phones (Bluetooth ofc) and selected on your fighting playlist.

Yes.

You have a playlist specifically for when you are fighting. You like to think of it as your 'main character' background music... but cooler. Not to anyone's surprise... but the playlist was titled: "fuck em' up". You could've probably come up with a better name but you were lazy, ironically unimaginative, and had barely any time to put this together since you forgot to do it in advance.

You shook out your limbs and readied yourself.

You held the headphones over your head, slowly and dramatically, lowering them towards your ears.

Pushing past your hair the headphones hovered over your ears. You waited for just a moment more before letting go and allowing the headphones to slap onto your head.

*BOOOM!*

A building exploded behind you to the right.

And then your music started playing....

'Mount Everest ain't go shit on me....'

People got out of their cars and started running down the street away from the chaos as more buildings and fires erupted out of the once peaceful night.

Nomus sat on top of buildings, threw cars, and terrorized the city.

'Mount Everest ain't got shit on me...'

'About... 500 feet away... 152.4 meters...' You thought as you picked up your briefcase and stretched slightly.

"Ok, let's do this..." You mumbled to yourself and crouched down into a sprinting position.

'Cause I'm on top of the world...'

You started running.

You pushed off the ground, making a small crater in the ground where you once stood.

'I'm on top of the world...'

Dust trailed behind you as you ran. You looked around locating a few nomus here and there, but not as much as the heat of the event that would come later.

'Yeah...'

You weaved through abandoned cars swiftly, a hand still in your pocket. You look quite graceful actually, jumping over cars and spinning through the air. Any other time people would've stopped to watch... but if they did now they would die.

Not too far from you, you saw a nomu swoop down to attack a few civilians.

You kicked into a faster gear and practically flew over to the scene.

Just before the nomu could attack the people, your foot flew into the nomu's head.

Though there was a delayed reaction, the nomu was sent crashing into an empty car.

In some dramatic cutscene way, you lifted your head up slowly, still facing the nomu. The people behind you quickly thanked you and continued to run away.

"Show time~" you laughed and rolled your neck.

'Burj Dubai ain't got shit on me...'

Another explosion happened to the side of you. Fire flooded into the air, smoke darkening the sky.

You walked forward towards the nomu you had kicked before. It was just getting up and healing from some of the shards of glass and pieces of metal.

'Not many people around but I should still be careful... there's still people trapped in buildings who I need to get to as well...' You thought as the nomu readied itself to attack you.

Your hand which wasn't holding your briefcase began to have stardust gather around it. Soon enough your feathered sword, Omen, appeared.

"Go find anyone in these buildings and help them to safety," I instructed the sword (like it wouldn't do that with just your thoughts-) just like you'd seen Hawks do in later episodes.

The yellow/white feathers on the sword dispersed and went to follow through with your instructions. You even imagined a few more feathers to assist with the job since Omen didn't carry too much.

Though before you could do anything else, the nomu got to attack.

Its large green fist smashed into the side of your head, sending you flying into a nearby building.

You crashed through the building's walls, thankfully not harming anyone inside.

People yelled and screamed when they saw you get hurt. Whether it was because a pro was hit so hard, you looked like just a child, or that anyone was hurt in general was beyond you.

"Mother fucker..." you mumbled as you wiped blood from the corner of your mouth.

"Are you ok?!" a voice called from inside the building.

You turned to look slightly over your shoulder and saw a group of people huddled together in the back of the room.

"You shouldn't be out there child!" a woman said.

You smiled at their words and saluted, "Don't worry, I'm a pro. I'mma take care of this monster and help you all to safety afterward!"

Your words seemed to calm the people down slightly, but your appearance didn't help too much. Just a child, going to take down this monster? Impossible. Unimaginable.

You smiled brightly and had a short scene with bright light behind you... which was quickly cut short by a low huffing and grumbling.

The nomu had started walking through the large hole in the wall where you'd come from. Its green skin was dirtied with dirt and dust. It's chest rising and falling as it breathed heavily.

Without looking behind you, you muttered, "Shit."

This Nomu let out a loud scream from behind you, the ground you stood on began to shake and the distance between you and the monster was rapidly closing.

The people behind you let out scared noises and called for you to move away. You just smiled and reassured them once again, but your words were drowned by the noise the Nomu's steps were making.

The people screamed again just as one of the Nomu's fists hurtled towards you. However, before it could touch you, you swiftly jumped in the air, avoiding the attack.

Whilst in the air you quickly summoned Scorpion Lasher, the black whip you rarely ever use. Still suspended in the air (because this is all happening very VERY fast), you move your arm and launch the tail end of the whip towards the Nomu's eye.

The nomu screamed out in pain when the stinger latched itself into its eye.

You landed on the ground, whip in hand, its stinger still in the nomu's eye. With a small push of a button, the handle of the whip and deadly venom was injected through the eye of the Nomu. The venom spread quickly through the Nomu's body. The arms that were waving around and pulling on the whip quickly fell limp. The yells of pain subsided and the Nomu froze.

The citizens stared in shock and from the fear they were just experiencing as they watched the nomu's body flop to the floor.

You sighed in relief as you pulled your whip back towards you.

With the whip now rolled up in your hand you half turned to the people behind you. "See? All good!" you smiled.

Your smile quickly faded though as the sound of distant explosions and screams filled the area.

"Well, I have to go! Don't worry this thing is dead 100%," You reassured the people as some of Omen's feathers filled the room. "These feathers can take any injured or children out quickly. Everyone else, follow the glowing path outside to safety."

The people murmured a few yes's but didn't have a full chance to respond before you teleported out of the building.

Now don't worry. There actually is a lit-up path the citizens can follow made of feathers... it's weird. And yes, that was not Zodiac- rather your actual quirk Imagination that created the glowing feathers. ANYWAYS- BACK TO YOU!

You watched as the citizens exited the building swiftly, obviously and rightly so, still very shaken and traumatized from the event.

"Ok..." You sighed and turned towards the Nomu's dead body. "You were kinda fun I guess. Much more boring than the USJ since I couldn't try too hard. Would've killed some people if I did...

"Now it's time to actually fuck some shit up~" you smiled, a darker aura surrounding you. (Honestly- that happens too much- you probably need to see a psychiatrist. Should be thrown into a mental hospital actually but your acting is too good for people to really notice how unstable you are. To them you're just a girl with a fighting kink that's overprotective of her friends... totally normal!)

You took a few steps towards the dead Nomu and stretched your leg back for a kick. Your leg came down, suspense building, the air becoming stiff...

and the tip of your shoes tapped the Nomu's skin.

The Nomu immediately disappeared, thanks to your actual quirk, leaving a bloodied stain on the ground.

You skipped backward and slipped back on the headphones that had fallen off earlier. You once again started another song from your phone. You were feeling something more... action, fighting, upbeat, empowering, you know?

So you hit play and the song started playing.

'My little pony

My little pony, Aaaaaaaah-'

Your eyes widened as you paused the song.

"That's not right- but you know- why not?!", you clicked play again and the song continued.

'My little pony,

I used to wonder what friendship could be'

You stepped over the rubble formed by the destroyed wall and wandered out onto the street. At this point, there were little to no people on the street, fire everywhere, and distant crashes. Pro heroes were putting out fires around you and in the distance, you could see some Nomu's destroying the place. It seemed as though the stronger heroes hadn't gotten there yet so the smaller heroes were just being thrashed around.

You wince at the sight but nonetheless started sprinting over there.

'My little pony,

Until you all shared its magic with me'

A few people yelled out to you thinking you were just a kid, which was slightly starting to annoy you now, so you decided you would put on your suit soon. Of course, not yet because you had to make a show when you did. (Like- a cool quick-change thing not a- er ✨show✨)

You left Omen out to escort anyone who was still out or trapped under rubble and continued your way towards the weaker heroes and nomus.

You ran fast through the street, Guardian now in your hands helping stabilize falling buildings with trees or lift up rubble over people. This didn't go unnoticed by anyone around and people began to recognize you more and more. Though that's not what you were focusing on at the moment.

You continued to run and eventually got to an area where multiple nomus were.

It was absolute chaos.

Smaller pro-heroes were trying to hold them off but were instead just thrashed around like toys. Fires were too out of control and large to put down. Rubble and smoke impaired the vision of everyone around, only worsening the damages to everything.

You stood there for only a split second to think before springing into action.

"EVERYONE CLOSE YOUR EYES! IF YOU DON'T YOU'LL GO BLIND!" You yelled as both your hands sparkled.

Windthorn's feathered fan structure appeared in both of your hands, emitting a small gush of wind around your feet.

The pros looked over at you for a moment and saw your raised fans in the air. Though some didn't fully understand what you were doing they closed their eyes anyway, not wanting your warning to come true.

Your arms now raised with your fans in both hands quickly fell. As your hands came down strong winds started to form and exit out from the fans.

As soon as your hands had completed their journey and large, and I mean LARGE, amount of wind spread through the area. The smoke and dust immediately cleared, allowing people to see clearer. Some nomus, which you had targeted with stronger winds, were blown back and smashed into empty buildings.

When the wind stopped the people in the area slowly opened their eyes. They widened their eyes for a moment at the sight, but then focused back on you who was now sprinting with a golden sword, Kraken, in hand.

Though the wind helped a lot, it also helped generate stronger fires. So with fast thinking and action, you summoned Kraken.

In one direction where many flames were you slashed the sword. When you did this cracks in the ground below you started to form, shaking the Earth and everyone's nerves.

Though those nerves were quickly calmed with rushing water sprung out of those holes and directed itself towards the fires in the area.

Though there wasn't a sea or large body of water near you at the moment, the city's water system was directly under you. You had forced the pipes beneath you to burst due to immense water pressure and used that water to put out all of the fires fairly quickly. Though the steam that poured off of the fires fogged the area, completely diminishing the effects of your previous actions.

'Oh no, the nomus can most likely still act under the fog... but the heroes are defenseless-' You thought as you 'wrote into reality: (Y/n) (L/n) can see through fog/steam).

The steam cleared in your vision alone. You could make out the nomus' bodies walking through the area slowly,' Ok so they can't see very well through this either.'

Helicopters from different news channels had gathered in the sky above you. Their spotlights whirled around in circles creating for a really cool movie effect.

Now you could swear you heard some battle music playing-

Oh-

Nevermind-

That's just 'What's Up Danger' from Spider-Man playing from your unicorn headphones.

Home TV/Helicopter/News/Video pov (not actually- just like the ability to move an eye point of view around you- yk?)

As the 'battle music' played, the nomus dramatically stepped forward at the same time, surrounding you from an 8-meter radius. Their bodies were only slightly outlined from the bit of light above them and the darkness of the sky.

You rolled your neck as the camera circled you slowly.

There was a brief pause where the air went stiff and the cameras froze. People at home tensed and even the people who weren't watching, their breathing hitched.

Your face had shown emotion a few seconds ago, but not it was all gone. Your eyes were dull, lips didn't move, hands didn't shake, and your mind had gone blank.

Suddenly two nomus charged at you, one from the front and the other at the back. Their footsteps were heavy and laced with killing intent but yet you didn't move a muscle. The different shaped and colored nomus raced at such a speed that they reached you before any viewers could even blink.

Their wound-up fists closed in on your position and upon contact emitted a blinding light and thunderous *BANG*.

The ears of pros and citizens around rang, their vision dotted with multicolored circles, and their chest tightened. It took a second but eventually, their senses returned enough that they could make out what was left of the collision.

To the bystanders' horrors, they saw a bloodstained ground. The crimson liquid was sprawled out in every direction, guts mixed in here and there, and bones scattered across the scene. Nor you or the nomus stood or could even be sighted in the area.

People's stomachs churned as many threw up from the sight. People watching from a secondary view were spared from the traumatizing scene as the news channels had rightingly decided to turn off their cameras for a moment.

Shrieks of agony and fear filled the air as people threw up and stared at the ground where you once stood. Many cried but others were too shocked or scared to move or to even feel anything at all.

A small child who had unfortunately witnessed the event sat on the ground in defeat as they stared at the gruesome puddle. Tears streamed down her face as she held tightly onto a burned bunny stuffed animal.

"No... no please no... I'm scared. SOMEONE PLEASE HELP US!" The child yelled out to no one. No one responded. Not one person. Not one helpless hero who stood on the sidelines now realizing they were absolutely no match for the monsters ahead of them.

Time caught up to them all though as the rest of the nomus around started to take action. They ran out towards the people and buildings, took flight to attack other areas, and started rampaging all around.

One took sight of the young girl who had yelled earlier. It set her as its target and started charging at the girl.

The child cried harder and harder as the nomu approached. She yelled for her mother, her father, a hero, anyone.

She opened her eyes for a split second to be met with the giant hand of a nomu right in her face. She quickly shut her eyes again and braced herself for anything that was to come...

but nothing did.

The girl slowly opened her eyes to see the nomu's hand still outstretched towards her. It didn't twitch or move, in fact it showed no signs of life at all.

The child's tears silently rolled down her cheeks as her glossy eyes stared at the creature. In the reflection of her eye the nomu fell. Its body collapsed onto the ground with a *thud*.

Standing on top of the body the child could make out a panting figure, its sword stuck firmly in the back of the nomu. Their hair drenched in blood, face covered, and slight steam rising off of their body.

The person coughed slightly but then started to laugh. They looked up at the girl with a bright smile. One eyes closed due to blood glazed over it, teeth stained pink, and a fresh slash through their lip, the person smiled.

"Don't worry, you're fine. It's all good now," their voice said in a calming manner. Such a calming matter that the girl felt the more gruesome memories of what had just happened slip from her mind. She felt tired and began to slump over but the unknown figure quickly caught her.

They stepped around the nomu's body and walked toward an open area. Now the helicopters had caught up with them and were now shining their lights down on the scene.

The person looked up through the light and smiled, their (h/c) hair now slightly visible through the blood.

No one could believe it.

There you stood, with the small child in one arm pushed against your chest and silver reflectant sword in your other hand.

You didn't wait for anyone to say anything though. There was no time. Nomus were still attacking people and you were now only minutes away from having to help out in the Stain situation.

You teleported in front of a less shaken-looking pro hero and handed off the child.

"Take her somewhere safe. There should still be feathers out there to lead the way, I'll finish up here," you said in a calm tone.

The pro nodded their head slightly as you turned away from them and teleported away.

You stood now back in the center of the exploded guts of the nomus from before. When the two had gone to punch you they landed the hit. Unfortunately for them, your body was so hard it sent a shockwave back through their bodies causing them to explode from the inside. With their core and brain fully destroyed they were unable to regenerate leaving them dead on the pavement.

With Celeste now in your hand you wiped your face with your sleeve. With the blood mostly gone you could see clearly now and quickly evaluated the situation.

'2 nomus to the south, 2 to the North, 1 in the sky heading east, and 3 going west. 8 total.' You paused for a slight moment before acting.

"I've been acting all fine and happy until now- after everything that I went through and covered up I deserve to let out a bit of anger. It was quite nauseating having to pretend like everything was fine when in reality, I am so mentally unstable... haha~" You laughed to yourself quietly. Your laughter was short though as your mood became serious and enraged.

You were done talking. Fed up of having to wait any longer, you sprung into action. Faster than the eye can see you move. You teleported first to the 3 nomus going west. They were throwing cars into buildings and bursting pipes left and right.

You ran up to the first one as it smashed a fire hydrant spraying water in all directions.

You used the water to mask your presence and jumped through it. Sword pulled back, you leapt into the water and slashed the air. The water quickly turned red then pink as the nomu's blood mixed in with it. The nomu's body split in two and rolled on the ground closer to the others.

You landed on the other on one knee, sword hand in the air and the other hand slightly touching the ground. Before the new slashed nomu could regenerate you pushed off the ground in its direction and sliced its brain swiftly. At the same time you duplicated Celeste and sent two swords towards both of the remaining nomus.

The first two swords slashed the nomu from the top left to the bottom right. The second two did the opposite, going from the top right to bottom left.

This effectively sliced the nomus into 4 parts while also chopping up its brain.

Satisfied with the fact that the nomus were dead you moved onto the two nomus in the south.

You teleported over to them as one of them breathed fire and burned up its surroundings, the other used its wings to conjure up strong winds causing even more damage.

You teleported above the two of them who were conveniently standing right next to each other. You took Celeste and a double in each hand and came crashing down towards the ground at a very fast speed.

You held the swords out to your side as you fell in between the two nomus.

The swords outstretched to your sides cut through the top of the nomus' heads all the way to the ground, leaving a large crack in the ground where they stood.

The nomos split in half and the halves of their bodies toppled to the ground.

You didn't spend time there either as you switched your focus to the two nomus in the north. You teleported in front of the nomus this time, their attention immediately being drawn to you and away from their destruction.

As the nomus ran towards you, you threw your swords in the air and caught them in a backhand grip. The hilts of the swords rested across your forearms, the blades now pointing in opposite directions.

You squatted with one foot in front of the other as you waited for the nomus to get close enough. As soon as they did you took a turned step forward and spun around extremely fast.

Your swords created a silver circle from a top view with a radius of about 2 meters.

The nomus continued their motion for another two steps before collapsing on the ground. Their heads exploded as their bodies separated into a top and bottom.

You had hit an important artery that sent blood to the brain so fast that their blood vessels up there ruptured and caused the head to explode. (don't fact check me on the ways of the human body)

You paused to catch your breath for only a brief moment before moving onto the nomu in the east. This time though to kill a little time, recollect your emotions, and look cooler, you decided to run there.

You jumped away from the dead nomu bodies beside you and landed on top of a nearby intact building. You got rid of Celeste in your hands and began running north. You used a detection quirk to find the nomus position and evaluate the situation.

You ran across the rooftops, running through the fire on a burning building. Though when you jumped through the fire you stopped on the other side. There was no way you could just let it be a risk, the chance of not saving an innocent life.

On the next building over's roof you stood and turned around to face the fire. You summoned Kraken and put it on autopilot. Even though this sword doesn't have flying or abilities like that, with a simple thought you changed the rules of your Zodiac quirk to allow it.

Kraken pulled water from the in-ground pipes and began putting out the fire. You also instructed it to put out all the fires in the area.

Content on your actions and clear instructions to your sword, you continued to run.

You came up to what used to be a large city square. Benches were thrown into buildings, fire poured out of smashed cars, and clothing and other items that were scattered everything. It looked like absolute hell.

Now this, this made you mad. The thought of children and people who didn't get to fully experience life yet, not ever being able to see their family again, you hated that feeling. You hated that these peoples' souls had to go through this now.

Your brows knotted as you searched the sky for the last nomu in the area. At this point you were sure more nomus had appeared around Hosu and more equipped heroes had come to deal with them. You were also pretty sure that Iida, Izuku, and Shouto had already engaged with Stain.

Now pressed on time you decided to just jump into the air. You gained height quickly, now getting a bird's eye view of your surroundings.

You searched the air below you for the nomu until your eyes landed upon a creature with wings. It had devilish wings, purple skin, multiple arms, and just a whole other weird features. What made you snap though was the red liquid the nomu was covered in.

Blood trickled down the nomu's body, human blood.

Right then your face lost all emotion. The only thing people were thinking if they could see you, was 'oh shit... something's boutta happen'.

The wind that was once faintly blowing came to a halt as the air became dry. At this point your headphones were gone, you were fucking serious.

Time seemed to slow as you stared at the nomus body as it hovered in the air. It was unclear as to what it was doing. Was it waiting for an order? Did it have more intelligence and had realized its comrades were whipped out? Or was it waiting for you?

No matter the correct answer you decided to act on pure rage.

Your jump had peaked and you began to dive back down. Your feet pointed to the sky, your arms were tucked by your side, and your suit flapped in the rushing air. Your eyes widened with rage and glowed a faint (e/c).

Now only a few hundred feet away you twisted your body in mid-air. You adjusted to have your feet pointing down, your right foot down while your left raised to your chest.

(I unfortunately can not find who this is by but if you know or find out please comment!! But yeah like this- I hope this is described well enough. And doesn't she look fucking cool? Bun you should've made Y/n's costume more cool- jk){Bun: stfu -_-}

You closed in on the nomus back at an alarming rate. You crashed into the nomus back and dragged it to the ground with you. Your right foot stayed on its back the entire way down and the nomu barely had any time to react.

It'd only take 5...

4...

3...

2...

1...

*BOOOM!!*

Dust whirled out in a ring around the impacted area. It cleared out around the edges and eventually cleared out in the center.

The new image was clear. There you stood, left leg still raised, body in perfect positioning, right foot wedged inside the ground slightly. Under your right foot though there was only concrete.

You stood still slightly confused, worried, and on edge all at the same time.

'Where'd the bastard go?' You thought as you slowly lowered your leg. You waited a few moments in a defensive manner as your eyes scanned the area around you.

'Nothing 12, 3, or 9'o clock...' you thought. 'So that just leaves-'

You suddenly backbent sharply on instinct as a gust of harsh wind blew across your body.

You stood back up straight, your body flowing upwards as you looked forward now. There stood the nomu, back now towards you and its fist out from its attempted punch.

You clicked your tongue, "Smart one aren't ya?". You looked down at the ground for a second let out a breathy chuckle while pressing your tongue into the side of your cheek. You looked up without moving your head, your eyes seemingly half lidded as you glanced at the nomu.

Without warning the nomu disappeared. Dirt rose from where it once stood and you dodged again.

This time, you bent forward and then placed your hands on the ground and pushed off. You dodged both a punch and a kick from the nomu this time.

'Now this is somewhat a challenge~' you smiled.

You summoned Scorpion Lasher again since you felt that you were in a dancing mood.

The nomu turned to face you as it readied to charge again. You beckoned for it to come at you like a torera (bullfighter).

The nomu came at you again in a blink of an eye but you swiftly dodged to the right of it. At the same time you whipped your whip and it stung the nomu. Unfortunately the nomu has a very fast reaction time, so at the same moment you struck it, it had turned its body to punch you with its left hand.

As you were not expecting this you took the blow at its full. You were sent flying backward into a brick building, smashing through one wall and rolling on the floor inside.

"S-shit," you coughed from the unexpected punch. You weren't really injured but that punch will hurt like a bitch.

You slowly stood up and walked out of the building, wobbling slightly with each step. Blood trickled from the top of your head and you started to hear a deafening ringing in your head.

You winced from the intense headache you were now receiving

Once you emerged, you got another good look at the nomu. You realized now that this nomu was slightly bigger than the others, had a more human look to it (probably a sign of its greater intelligence), and seemed to be pausing.

You knew fully well that one quick strike from Scorpion Lasher wasn't enough to take down this monster and it would take a bit of time for it to fully kick in.

The nomu watched as you stepped out from the building seemingly waiting for you to attack.

"Ok," you smiled, "If you really want me to go now I will~".

You got rid of Scorpion Lasher, trusting its venom would take action during your fight and continue to assist you.

Now you summoned Rose Point, your rather elegant twin Virgo swords. Its ribbons floated around the swords' hilts as you crossed them in front of your body.

As soon as you slashed your swords to the side you had disappeared from your last position.

You teleported slightly above the nomu's head and slashed down. Unfortunately, before your blades could hit, the nomu moved out of the way.

It jumped slightly to the right of your body and brought its hands above its head and slammed down toward you. Though just before the nomu's clasped hands could reach you, the silk on Rose Point shielded you from above. The silk then quickly wrapped itself around the nomu's wrists.

You flipped around to face the nomu, hands on the ground and body ready to be launched in the air.

You pushed both swords into one hand as the other propped you up into a one-handed handstand.

Your sword hand pulled harshly on the swords tugging on the silk and pulling the nomu's head towards you.

You then pushed off with your standing hand and launched your feet at the nomu's head.

Your feet made contact with the nomu and at the same time, your silk let go. The nomu was sent flying into an empty building as you landed on your feet.

Your swords which were thrown into the air when the silk released fell perfectly into your outstretched hands. You got back into an offensive positioning and waited for the nomu to emerge from the building.

Eventually, the nomu came out slowly. It seemed as Scorpion Lasher's venom from before had started to take a greater toll on the nomu's body.

The nomu shook off some rubble on its shoulders and stood ready for your attack. You smirked and began to let the sword in your left hand emit its sleeping gas (which you are of course immune to).

You teleported in front of the nomu again and slashed your swords. The nomu was able to dodge slightly but you were still able to slice its stomach a bit.

The sword in your left hand let out a burst of sleeping gas which was inhaled by the nomu. Apparently, this also affected its regenerative abilities since the gash on its stomach didn't seem to be healing.

This newfound fact made you smile.

You teleported behind the nomu's stumbling body as it felt dazed from the gas. You kicked it square in the back and sent it flying towards a building, however before it could hit anything else you teleported behind it again.

Now staring at the nomus wings, you reeled back and swung both swords. Each one cleanly cuting off one of the nomu's wings causing it to let out a pained screech.

You teleported once more above and behind the nomu with your leg raised. With perfect timing you lowered your leg and crushed the nomu's head.

Its body crashed to the ground from your kick as you fell and landed crouched with one hand touching the ground with the other in the air to your side.

You stood up while smiling creepily, your eyes still glowing faintly, and walked over to the nomu.

The creature struggled to get up as its arms shook and it grunted from exahution and pain. It had blood gushing from its head and broken bones everywhere.

You tapped the nomu with the tip of your shoe but it barely showed responses. Now you could have just quickly ended it right then but there were cameras on you now and you'd cause enough destruction that one finale probably wouldn't be that bad.

So you wiggled your foot underneath the nomu and propped it up for a moment before tossing it a few feet in the air. On its short way down you kicked up and sent it flying up into the air.

You readied both of your swords by your side by slightly spinning them and crouched down. You pushed off the ground, cracking it slightly, and launched yourself into the air.

You drifted right up next to the nomu's sliced-off wings and started your final attack.

You began slashing, cutting, and stabbing the nomu at lightning speed. You whirled around it in every direction as you descended leaving streaks of purple around the nomus body.

The nomu had no chance of fighting back as it took every hit. Blood flew in all directions as you continued to attack mercilessly. Your purple hero suit was now soiled due to all of the dirt, debris, and blood it had accumulated but you could care less.

After a ruthless 25 seconds, you decided to finish off the nomu. You two had been suspended in the air this entire time but were only a few hundred feet away from the ground now.

You were slightly above the nomu's body which was pointed down. You raised both of the swords above your head and made yourself more aerodynamic to speed up your descent.

You fell faster towards the nomu with your swords ready and swung them down. Your swords stayed slicing through the nomu's body as you fell, eventually completing their journey and positioning you below the now halved body.

The two halves split off to either side of you as you fell. You landed on the ground first with your knees bent with your sword arms to either side of you.

The sides of the nomu hit the ground synchronized with each other with a loud *thud*.

You fully stood up slowly and looked up at the empty sky. Blood was splattered on your cheek, you had a nasty gash going through the right side of your lips from being smashed into the building earlier. Your hair had all sorts of debris and ash in it now and your suit was ripped and far from clean now.

You closed your eyes, took in a deep breath and sighed heavily as you collected your thoughts and calmed your racing pulse.

When all the air had exited your lungs, you opened your eyes and breathed in. You slowly brought your head to look straight and got rid of Rose Point in your hands.

Your eyes slowly opened and your irises had returned to their normal hue.

"That was a nice warm up~" You raised your hand and cracked your neck,"but now I'm coming for you."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

...I feel mean by not getting Stain in this chapter but it would've been super long and taken me even longer to write it so... suck ass nomu fights!

How'd I do writing the battles? Especially the last one!?

AND APOLOGIES AGAIN FOR HOW FUCKING LATE THIS IS!!!! I'M SO SORRY! I promise I will never take that long again without telling you guys first.

<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.4K 1.7K 95
‼️Book 2 Out Now‼️ For years I've walked under clouds of blood, trauma, and fake love. My father isn't around to cheer me on, and my mother doesn't w...
750 29 17
Tododeku / Bakudeku Other ships in the book, but they're not main ships. ⚠️Warning⚠️ Assaults Lots of OOC Swearing ~ By yours truly Bakugo Katsuki ~...
2.9K 125 24
___________________________________________________ "This is the story of how we all became the greatest heroes." ___________________________________...
41K 810 23
The world of the Shinobi has come to an end. Right before Kaguya was sealed away by Naruto and the others, she cursed the world with what little powe...