Don't Mess With The Wrong Per...

By Whatsuphello1

Harry runs the city , Louis makes him soft . Mess with Louis and you're in for it . ~~ Started off as an Imag... More

Author's Note
How They Met
Realization
First Date
Training Range
The New Guard
I Love You
Doctor's Orders
The Boss
"I Never Want You To Be Scared of Me"
Silent Treatment
Date Night
Bathtime
Jealous
An Old "Friend"
Discoveries
Don't Touch What's Mine
Jealous Louis
A Walk With The Dogs
Sharing A Bed
Cards
A Fight
Lazy Morning
Bad Day
"The Drill"
An Unexpected Meeting
Arm - Wrestling
"Please" And "Thank You"
Arrested
Drunk Louis
Antidote
Nightmares
"I Want To See"
The Aurora
Gala
Louis' Birthday
Dog Training
"I'll Take A Bullet For You Anytime"
Workout
New Hobby
Harry's Birthday
Hide And Seek
Intruder
The Tables Have Turned
A Break
Louis' Hobby
"Training Paid Off"
Business Trip
Wrestling Match
Gravestones
Halloween
❣️ Requests ❣️
Mint
Stalker
A Break - The Aftermath
"I'm The Fastest Man You've Ever Seen In Your Life"
Wisdom Teeth
Meeting
Friend
TikTok
Fist Fight
Water Fight
Stressed
💕 Let's Talk 💕
Group Hangout
Power Couple
Self Defense
Sick Harry
Weakness
Shopping
Puppies
"It's Okay To Cry"
Undercover
Storm
Staring
Mr. Rude
Kisses
Thugs
Away From Home
Night Swim
Clingy
Scars
Therapy
✨ Characters Asks ✨ *CLOSED*
Yacht Day
TikTok -part 2
Hospital
Dogs
"Ow , Hazzie"
In Charge
Show You My Heart
Bucket List
"Snap Out Of It !"
Big Spoon Little Spoon
I'm Only Human , After All
Running Away
Bonding Time
Car Crash
Tattoos
✨ Characters Answers ✨
Puppy Training
Deception
❣️ Quiz ❣️
Painted Nails Make Harry Beautiful
"That's What Friends Are For"
Jealousy
Kissing In The Rain
Crisis
TikTok -part 3
Silly Pranks
Breathe In , Breathe Out
Ice Skating
Doctor Harry
Tease
Heartbeat
Interrogation
New Years
Robbed
Gaming Night
TikTok -part 4
Party
Old Pictures
Flat Tire
"Definitely My Pup"
🐶 The Dogs 🐶
Valentine's Day
Pictures
Another Point of View
"Baby"
The Big Boss And The Little Boss
Surprise
Stoned
Sessions
Nerf Gun
Getaway Gone Wrong
Angry
Big Baby
Suspect
Protective Pup
Dancing
TikTok -part 5
Whipped
Morphine
Edibles
Boxing
Mine
The Reactions
Engagement Party
Character Asks *CLOSED*
Bachelors Party
💍The Wedding💍
Honeymoon
✨Character Answers✨
Reversed Roles
TikTok -part 6
Whipped -part 2
''Full of Surprises , Baby''
Kitten
''There's No Time, Baby, I Have To''
Mission
A Good Pup
Ice Cream
Bubbles
Staring Contest
Passenger Princess
Funeral
''Tell Me A Story''
Playful
Hiccups
Concert
Car Keys
Post Trauma
✨Characters Asks✨ *CLOSED*
✨Characters Answers✨
Lie Detector
Hostage
Fun In Bed
Scruff

Sick Louis

10.3K 226 231
By Whatsuphello1

Summary : Louis isn't feeling well and Harry stays with him to take care of him .

Enjoy x

~~

Harry walked into the lounge after shower , seeing Louis laying on the cloud-couch under a soft blanket . He kneeled on the couch and pressed a kiss to his cheek , "Everything alright ?"

Louis looked up and smiled tiredly , "Yeah , just really tired . I feel exhausted and it's still early ." He watched as Harry lifted the blanket and settled next to him , pulling Louis into his side to rest against him .

"You can go to sleep now if you're tired , no such thing as too early ." Harry rubbed his arm .

"It's only seven thirty though ." Louis closed his eyes , his head resting on Harry's chest , "My eyes are heavy ."

"Go to sleep , I'll carry you to bed later ." Harry pulled the blanket up some more , Louis sighed softly and closed his eyes .

Harry switched the channel , lowering the sound not to disturb Louis . He loved cuddling with Louis , as he was always warm - though he was feeling warmer than usual .

~~

Harry woke up early to get ready for work , as usual . Louis was asleep next to him in bed , warming up the space . Harry went to brush his teeth before he returned to bec , going to Louis' side .

He leaned down and pressed his lips to his forehead , frowning when he was burning up . He pushed his fringe away from his forehead , running his fingers through his hair at the back of his neck ; it was slightly damp with sweat .

He took his phone from the nightstand and texted Zayn to come over , then logged into his Email account to let Laura know he wouldn't be coming to work in the next three days , and to cancel his meetings .

He changed out of his bed-wear and went back to Louis when he saw him moving a bit , stirring awake .

"Hey baby ." Harry said quietly , Louis pulled at the covers to wrap them around himself , "C-Cold ."

"Cold ? Baby you're burning up ." Harry pressed his palm to his forehead , Louis buried his nose under the blankets , his body shivering yet still sweating .

"How's your head ?" Harry asked , Louis barely opened his eyes as he whined quietly . Harry went to grab a thermometer from one of the drawers in the bathroom , he returned to Louis and kneeled in front of him , "Open your mouth baby , I need to take your temperature ." He grabbed his chin , placing the thermometer gently under his tongue and closing his mouth again .

The thermometer beeped , Harry pulled it out and sighed , "Definitely sick , baby . Go back to sleep , I'll wake you up when Zayn gets here to check you up ."

He stayed by Louis' side , running his fingers through his hair until he was back asleep . He checked his phone for texts , seeing that Zayn texted he finishes a shift at the hospital at seven a.m and will drive right over .

Harry took the time to cook ; he made plain rice , chicken soup , sweet potatoes in the oven .

Zayn arrived just as he finished , Harry walked him up the stairs to the master bedroom . "He's been off since yesterday evening , this morning I woke up to him burning up . I need medication , what to eat and what not to eat ."

He sat on the edge of the bed and shook Louis' shoulder gently , "Baby wake up , Zayn is here ." He pushed his damp fringe from his forehead , Louis stirred awake and shivered , weakly holding the blankets around himself .

Harry helped him sit up , placing pillows behind his back for him to be comfortable , before moving to stand near the bed so Zayn could come closer .

Zayn gave Louis a smile as he placed his backpack down , "Hey Lou , I'll make this quick so you can go back to getting more rest , okay ? Just a few quick check-ups ." He took notes of Louis' shivering , sweat and weakness before he opened his backpack .

He took his temperature again , getting the same result as Harry did earlier . He took his blood pressure and asked Harry to write it down for him , Harry typed it into his notes . He asked for Louis to open his mouth so he could look into his throat , though Louis was too weak to hold his mouth open , and barely shook his head when Zayn asked if his throat was scratchy or hurting . He nodded when Zayn asked about a headache , weakness , then shook his head when asked if he was hungry .

Harry helped Louis back to his laying position , covering him with the blankets when he shivered .

Zayn placed the digital manometer (for blood pressure) on the dresser , "I'm going to need you to take his blood pressure in the evening and tomorrow morning too , and text the results to me . I don't have the right medication here with me but I'll text Liam what to get and he'll take care of it , I'll text you when he needs to take them , before or after eating . Try to take today to lower his temperature , a cold cloth on his forehead , neck , chest . He'll be shivering but it'll help him , he'll sleep better tonight . Very light food , nothing greasy , small doses . Orange veggies are good , carrots , sweet potato , pumpkins ."

Harry wrote notes in his phone as Zayn talked , he nodded and walked him back to the front door of the mansion .

He returned upstairs and went to the bathroom , filling a bowl with cold water and grabbing a small towel , going to sit next to Louis . He wet the cloth and squeezed the water out of it to keep it damp , then turned to Louis , "Baby ."

Louis fluttered his eyes open , Harry leaned down to kiss his temple , "I need to help you bring your temperature down , you're burning up . It'll be cold but it'll help you ." He gently pressed the cloth to Louis' forehead , wiping his forehead and hairline of the sweat down the sides towards his ears .

"H-Harry - 's cold ." Louis mumbled , his hand weakly holding Harry's wrist .

"I know baby , but I promise it'll help ." Harry moved the cloth away , he wet it again and squeezed it , moving the blanket down to wipe Louis' neck .

Louis gasped weakly and squirmed , tried to move away . Harry shushed him and kissed his forehead , "Shh , baby you're okay ." He wiped his neck , then the back of his neck and a little bit down the top of his spine ; his skin was filled with goosebumps and he was still sweating .

Harry wet the cloth , squeezed it , then pressed it again to Louis' forehead , letting the cloth rest there . He smiled gently down at his small boyfriend , who was laying on his back with a weak pout on his lips . He pressed soft kisses to his cheek to soothe him , "I've got you , I'll take care of you ."

~

Liam came by with the medication Zayn told him to buy , along with a small bag of goodies for Louis ; a few chocolate bars , his favourite brand of cocoa powder for hot chocolate , salt and vinegar crisps , lip balm and a small teddy bear holding a "Get Well Soon !" card .

Harry gave Louis one of the pills , along with a small bowl of soup . Louis let Harry help him into a seating position , he took the pill and water glass , shivering when the cold water filled his empty stomach .

"I know you probably wouldn't finish it all , but I still want you to eat as much as you can ." Harry placed the tray over his lap , he moved Louis' fringe from his eyes , "Anything else I can get you ?"

Louis shook his head lightly not to jostle it and make himself dizzy , "This is good . Thanks ." He tried to smile but was too exhausted .

Harry pressed a kiss to his forehead , "Eat your soup baby , I need to go to my office for a minute , I'll be right back ."

Louis grabbed his spoon as Harry left the room , he slowly brought the spoon up to his lips and blew on it . He loved when Harry cooked , he was that good that he got Louis to try and like food he never liked before .

He was halfway through the bowl when he felt like he couldn't eat anymore , placing his spoon down on the tray . He rubbed his eyes and let his head rest back against the pillows ; it hurt behind his eyes to keep them open , to keep his head held upwards .

Harry returned to the room , "You done , baby ?"

Louis fluttered his eyes open , watching as Harry took the tray from his lap . He nodded lightly , reaching his hand out to rest on Harry's arm , "T'was good , thank you ."

Harry took his hand and kissed his knuckles , "Let's tuck you back in ."

In the afternoon Harry repeated the cold cloth wiping , though it made Louis shiver and whine at the cold . He then gave him one of the pills , Louis had a small dinner , and before the two were settling into the bed Harry took his temperature and blood pressure , writing down the results .

The morning after Harry woke up first again , he woke Louis up just for him to take his pill and take his blood pressure and temperature , relieved that his temperature was coming down . He texted Zayn the results and went to his office to work while Louis went back to sleep .

Harry finished up some of his work , emailing everything to Laura before he went to the bedroom to check on Louis .

Louis was laying in bed watching TV , he smiled weakly when he saw Harry walking into the room , "Hey ."

Harry smiled back ; his smile was still weak , yet bigger and more lively than the day before . "Hey baby , how are you ?" He sat on the edge of the bed next to him .

Louis silenced the TV , "I'm okay . My head is still fuzzy and I still feel weird and warm , but I'm better ." He reached his hand out , Harry held his hand and laced their fingers together , "Happy to hear that . You hungry ?"

"A little bit ." Louis bit his lower lip , "I want to eat but I feel like I'll get sick if I eat more than two bites of anything ."

"I'll get you something light , in a small bowl ." Harry nodded and gave his hand a squeeze , "Anything else other than food ?"

Louis bit his lower lip , his pale cheeks painting pink with blush . "Cuddles ?"

Harry couldn't resist the smile spreading on his lips , "You're so cute . You can have all the cuddles in the world ." He leaned down to kiss his cheek a few times then stood up from bed , tucking the blankets around Louis when he shivered .

"You have socks on , right ? It'll keep you warmer ." Harry asked as he stood up from bed , Louis pursed his lips together , "Y..Yes ?"

Harry squinted his eyes playfully at him , before he kneeled at the edge of the bed and crawled his hands under the blankets , gaping playfully when he grabbed Louis' bare feet . "Liar ." He tickled his feet , smiling as Louis laughed .

His giggles were weak and he could barely move his feet away from Harry's fingers , Harry stopped and stood up , going to the walk-in closet room to fetch a pair of fluffly socks for Louis . He returned to bed and put Louis' socks for him .

"Thanks Hazzie ." He smiled with pink cheeks , Harry covered his legs and leaned down to kiss his cheek sweetly , "Anytime , baby . I'll go get you some food ."

Harry spoke to Zayn on the phone while Louis ate ; he updated him on Louis' wellbeing , Zayn told him to have another round with the cold cloth in the evening along with taking his temperature and blood pressure .

Louis finished eating just as Harry returned to the room , Harry took the tray off his lap and put it away on the dresser , "Cuddles now ?"

"I .. well ." Louis shifted a bit , Harry sat on the edge next to him , "What is it ?"

"I'm icky ." Louis held the blankets around himself , Harry raised his eyebrows in confusion , "Icky ?"

"Yeah . Icky ."

"Saying that word again won't make me understand what it means , baby ."

"I'm all icky and sweaty and didn't change my clothes ." Louis pouted , "I want to shower but I don't think I'll be able to stand for that long ."

"I can run you a bath if you'd like ." Harry suggested , "I'll take the time to change the sheets to make you more comfy . Make us some tea for when you get out , then you can have a nap ."

Louis bit his lower lip , cheeks pink with blush as he nodded a bit . "Thank you ."

Harry leaned in and kissed his cheek , "Which bath bomb do you want ?"

Louis took his time in the bath tub ; he was weak and his head was still fuzzy and aching , he washed away the sweat from his body , slowly washing his hair not to make himself too uncomfortable .

He got out of the tub and wrapped himself in the big fluffy towel , sitting on the bench when he got dizzy . He wiped himself dry and wore his robe , stepping out of the bathroom to go to the walk-in closet room to get dressed .

Harry looked up when he saw him and frowned , hurrying to his side , "Need me to help you ?"

"No , 'm good . I'll get dressed and get in bed ." Louis squeezed his arm , Harry nodded and walked him into the closet room , sitting him on the round circular bench before grabbing some clothes for him , laying them next to him .

"I'm right outside the room , if you need help call me . I mean it ." Harry gave his hand a soft squeeze and left the room , closing the door behind him .

Louis got dressed slowly , his head felt heavy and his body was weak . He couldn't even think about walking , blushing as he called Harry's name quietly .

The door opened immediately and Harry was by his side , he kissed his cheek as he scooped him up bridal style , "Got you , baby ." He carried him to bed , laying him under the blankets and tucking them around him .

Harry went to change his clothes into comfy bedwear and got in next to Louis , laying on his side with his arms around the smaller boy . He rubbed Louis' back and brushed the hair at the back of his neck , Louis slowly fell asleep against him .

The morning after Louis was feeling better ; he could stomach more food , the colour was back on his cheeks . He texted Liam and Zayn , thanking the two for helping with making him feel better .

Harry was catching up on work in his home office while Louis watched movies in their bedroom , a bit after beginning his third movie he was already bored . He got out of bed and walked to Harry's office , knocking on the door , "Hazzie ?" He poked his head in , Harry looked up , "Are you okay ? Hungry ? Want me to get you anything ?"

"I'm just a bit bored ." Louis pouted as he stepped into the office , "Watched two movies and I'm looking for something else to do ."

"Come here ." Harry moved the chair back from his desk and held his arm open , Louis walked over and let Harry pull him into his lap .

"How's your head ?" Harry asked and pressed his palm to Louis' forehead , Louis smiled lightly , "Better . Doesn't hurt anymore , I'm just a bit fuzzy . Only a bit though ."

"Hungry ?" Harry asked , moving his palm to Louis' stomach , "I can cook something for lunch ."

"Not too hungry right now ." Louis put his hand on Harry's , "Can I stay for a bit ? I promise not to bother ."

Harry kissed his cheek and pulled him to settle in his lap , "You can always stay , baby . And , by the way ." He opened his drawer and pulled out three paper bags filled with printed pictures , "We got our pictures in the mail , if you're bored enough you can organize them into the album you picked ."

Louis smiled and took the bags , "I'll do it later . Want to be with you now for a bit ."

Harry held him with one arm around his waist , his other hand on the computer mouse . He leaned his chin on Louis' shoulder as Louis leaned back to rest against him , watching Harry working on some report .

Harry didn't say it out loud , but having Louis in his lap while he worked felt like having a kitten cuddling with him ; he was small , warm , soft . A light weight in his lap that got him easily distracted .

He smiled to himself as he pressed his lips to Louis' neck ; he was still a bit warm , but definitely better than the day before , and two days ago . He pressed a few more kisses to his neck , knowing too well it tickled him and smiling when Louis giggled and moved away .

Louis turned to sit sideways and put his arms around Harry's neck , pressed a few shy pecks to his cheek . "Thank you for taking care of me ."

"I'll always take care of you ." Harry held him closer and pressed a kiss to his lips .

~~

Hope you liked it x

~Author

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

122K 5.1K 88
• completed at 92k • paralyzer has been his home for so long...what if he really likes this club? what if it's really worth it? what if it's more tha...
65.2K 2.3K 42
PART ONE OF THE TRAGICALLY BEAUTIFUL SERIES for most of his life louis didn't know what it was like to be wanted. at the young age of twelve years ol...
5.8K 599 7
Present time: Harry isn't sure if they should be together. With both of them touring they haven't seen each other in months. Is it worth it? Wouldn't...
28.1K 1.7K 30
@supu1224 pitched me this idea: What about a story named versions where they face struggles of life and how that changes them into different persons...