Orange Flamed Love (Gamo X OC)

By JoJoker22

A new face enters the art room and quickly catches the eye of a certain orange-haired vixen. I own nothing be... More

Character introduction
Chapter 1- I'm Dan
Chapter 2 - i'm not like Naoto
Chapter 3 - Why Don't we Smash?
Chapter 4 - Sorry...Im just Not Interested
Bonus 1 - Orange Christmas
Chapter 5 - No, i Never Wanted to
Chapter 7 - Let's do This
Chapter 8 - How unfortunate
Bonus 2 - Halloween Tricks

Chapter 6 - Why are You here?

240 0 1
By JoJoker22

Its the morning of the next day, 10:45am, Dan decided to wake up a bit later because of the events of yesterday. The family was up enjoying the day off with breakfast.

"Why is Dan still asleep?" Dan's father asked.

"Let him be, he woke up early yesterday and came home late, I wonder why tho..." Dan's mother replied.

----------------------Flashback----------------------

Dan arrived home at 8:50pm, his mom was worried sick and he was tired as expected.

"I'm home" Dan said as he closed the front door.

"Where were you?! I was worried!" His mother shouted.

"Sorry, I'm tired, I'll explain it tomorrow when I wake up, don't be surprised if I fall asleep for longer" he replied.

----------------end of flashback------------------

"I see" his father Replied. As the morning silence was passing by, the couple was proceeding to eat their breakfast at the peacefull day off they had.

As they were about to start drinking their coffee.

Ding Dong!

The parents were confused. None of them have invited anyone this holiday. "Was it Dan that invited someone? A friend?" The senior student's father asked himself as he proceeded to walk towards the door and open it.
Before his eyes was none other than the orange haired student, Gamo. She was dressed normally with a red and black T-shirt and a blue skirt.

"Good morning sir, I'm a friend of Dan, I'm from the same school as him" the vixen said.

"Dan? There is noone named Dan here" The old man replied, trying to protect his house. "What if this is a pervert girl that happens to know my son's name?"

"EH? THERE ISN'T? sorry, I probably forgot where his house is. Sorry for interrupting your-"

"Honey, who is it?" Gamo heard from afar, it was a familiar voice, one she already heard before.
"A girl that seems to be looking for a Dan guy, you know anything about him?" Her husband replied still trying to protect their peace.

"A girl?" Dan's mother thought, then, she rushed to the front to door to see her with her own eyes.
"Err- whats your name now.....Gamo! Hello there."
"Miss Ono, good to see you!" The well dressed student replied.
"You... know each other?" The old guy jumped in.
"Yes, this is that girl that I told you about yesterday, the one our son invited here once."

"Oh, I see. So she is the one. She is the reason Dan has been happy lately"

"Has been? He isn't usually like this?" The orange haired vixen thought to herself as she blushed from the words that came out from the mouth of Dan's father. It didn't take long for Dan's mother to invite Gamo inside and offer some coffee as the old guy excused himself for lying to her, everything while Dan was asleep. Meanwhile, The old woman proceeded to try and make conversation with Gamo starting by asking why Dan came late home.

"Oh that, we spended the afternoon to practice for the school concert. Dan gave us lots of advices, he really helped us, we improved more in a afternoon than what we did in a week" Gamo replied in response to the slight fat woman.

"Did he now? Well, it does make sense, he used to have a band until 'IT' happened" Dan's mother said as she smiled.

"Indeed, he had some talent" Dan's father jumped in.

"Yeah, he told me he used to play a guitar at the bus stop. It's sad there isn't any footage of him playing the guitar." The redhaired said as the parents look at her and replied with an evil grin.

"There is" the father said as he took a sip from his coffee.

"There is a video that not even Dan knows its still watchable, wanna see it?" The mother said keeping the evil grin and Gamo was shocked but she indeed wanted to see it so she grined as well.

"Yes...I wanna" was everything Gamo said as the slight fat mother pressed the play button on a video on her iPhone.

(Shout-out to anime guitar lessons on youtube)

Gamo was delighted, she never expected Dan to be this good, he was experienced, that's how he gave good advices to Satoshi, his show-off wasn't exactly Dan's style, that's why Dan said he was too slow for a fast music.

"Hm, I doubt I'd be able to do that right now" could be heard in a small distance, it caught the family and the vixen off guard.

"My son. How long have you been there?" Dan's mother was the first to speak.

"A few seconds after you started that video, I don't know how you guys didn't realize tho, I even made this sandwich." Dan said as he proceeded to take a bite of a ham sandwich, dressed with blue pajamas and red slippers.

"Morning Dan. Sorry for appearing uninvited, I hope I didn't interrupt your dreams" Gamo replied.

"Don't worry, I don't mind you appearing uninvited, it's not my house anyways, and 'dreams'? trust me, if those were to be described it wouldn't be dreams, more like nightmares so I'm happy you woke me up ringing the doorbell. Want some?" The senior student replied while he was making some tea.

"No thanks, I had coffee earlier" the redhaired responded.

"Son, just drink coffee, we have a coffee machine, goddammit!" The father said

"No thanks, it tastes bad. Tea is good and gives me chills" Dan said
"So...why are you here? Did...did I forget something?"

"We are just gonna go to our room, scream if anything happens,ok?" the mother said as both parents walked to their room right next to the kitchen and they closed the door leaving just a small space for them to peek outside.

"No no, I was wondering if you wanna hang out today, it's a clear sky, too perfect to be spent at home and I don't have your phone number so I had to ask personally" the 1st year student said as she Slightly blushed to a light rose tone.

"Sure, but uhh....why me? Why don't you invite yoshi or any other person?" Dan answered to Gamo's request as he proceeded to eat the breakfast.

"Why are you like this? Sometimes you act like the king of pride and other times like a loser..." Gamo said being the most honest she ever was to Dan.

"That's...my weakness. You want me to be 'king of pride' forever?" The dark haired student replied.

"No, you're great as you are. Just...-"
"Don't think about it. Sorry, I don't know how to read the atmosphere sometimes. You wanna hang out? Fine, just let me shower first."
Dan interrupted Gamo. He didn't want Gamo to think too much about him after she just asked him out.

"MA, COME MAKE SOME COMPANY TO GAMO WHILE I SHOWER!"

"NO, NO. There is no need, I'll just use my phone" Gamo responded as Dan proceeded to enter the bathroom and closed the door. After 20 minutes, some steps could be heard at the direction of the bathroom door. it was one of Dan's sisters. She was reaching for the bathroom's doorknob and as Gamo notices this, she tried to warn the girl, but unsuccessfully. As the door opened, Dan could be seen drying the upper part of his body with a towel, with jeans already dressed. All that Gamo saw was his nude back as she closed her eyes with her hands and blushed to a light red tone.

Meanwhile, Dan didn't notice anything, so he just proceeded to dry himself and get dressed for his hang-out with Gamo. Dan dressed a T-shirt with the flag of the U.S.A and a black jacket. And so it began, Gamo's hang-out with Dan.
"You were right, it really is a good time to go for a walk" Dan said as he took a deep breath a few seconds after leaving his house.

They proceeded to walk towards somewhere, not even they knew where they were going, as they kept talking to each other, getting some smiles on the students faces as the students enjoyed that free day.
As they approached a small park, quite far from Dan's home, the youngsters saw two familiar faces at the distance.

"Hey, isn't that-"

"Naoto and hayacchi" Dan interrupted Gamo as both proceeded to walk towards the other small group. Naoto was wearing a light brown shirt with blue jeans and naga was wearing a white t-shirt with a orange jacket and a black skirt.

"Yo Naoto! Hayacchi forced you to go out?" Dan started the conversation as both naga and Gamo greeted each other and started a conversation as well.

"Hi. Yes, she did. I guess Gamo forced you as well" Naoto responded.

"Not really, she told me it was a nice day to get some fresh air and I agreed with her, and now I'm here"

Now jumping into the conversation between both female students.

"Hayacchi, spending some time with your pet?" Gamo said but it didn't affect nagatoro slightly. She had a comeback.

"Nevermind me, what about you? Hanging out with with your boyfriend are you?" She responded as a spark of rivalry happened between the two first-years as both thought of the same thing simultaneously. "Why are they here? They'll ruin everything!"

"Say, why don't we stay together for the rest of the day?" Naoto stated as the three students looked at him.

"Naoto, It was nice finding you two spending time with each other but i feel like that's a bad idea, so sorry, but unless Gamo wants to stick around, we are heading our way now" Dan responded to naoto's question as they proceeded to say goodbye to each other.

As Dan and Gamo proceeded to continue their walk, they ended up on a mall, with tons of shops, lots of places to eat and even cinema, the paulania mall.

"WHOA! I didn't know there was a mall here!" Dan said surprised by the fact of being a mall in the middle of the city he lives.

"How didn't you know? Where do you buy your weeb things?" Gamo responded to Dan's enthusiasm.

"Online. easy, fast, most likely a scam and more expensive but i don't gotta leave home" The dark haired student replied to the redhaired vixen.

And so, both students went shopping for 40 minutes. Dan bought nothing as for a simple T-shirt, while Gamo went all out and bought tons of clothes.
As they were about to leave, Dan noticed there was a music shop near the entrance of the mall.

"Just in case, let me see if i find a nice guitar at a neat price" Dan said to gamo as they both approach the store
"That means you will participate at the school concert!" Gamo said out of excitement while pointing at Dan
"Maybe, that depends if I can buy a guitar or not" Dan replied to the junior class student.

And so, as both youngsters walked into the facility, Dan immediately caught eye with a beautifull blue guitar that definitely caught his attention.

"Woah, sure is beautiful, can it play tho?" Dan thought to himself as he didn't take of his eyes from it. Until a shop employee with big hair and a mask covering the face approached the students, and Dan decided to ask if he could test it

"Excuse me miss, is it possible to test this guitar?"

"I'm a guy bro" the employee replied with a deep voice.

"IM SO SORRY! really, I didn't mean to" Dan excused himself as he bowed towards the worker as Gamo laughed uncontrollably from Dan's big mistake.

After a few seconds it was all set up, the guitar was plugged into a small amplifier, all ready to go.

(All you gotta do is watch the first 15 seconds of this video)

"Hm, it seems im not that rusty after all" Dan stated.

"That was amazing! How did you do that?"

"Thanks and uhh...Well, the first note was an accident, but i just went with it, i saw some youtube videos about this song and i was practicing it before my old guitar broke. Now sir, this guitar is perfect for me, but how much does it cost?"

"It costs 35 500 yen (260$) but we are currently having discounts cause school concerts are coming, if you can prove to me that you are under 18, we do the discount" the masked guy said

"Sure, there ya go" Dan said as he handed out his id card.

"Ok, with the discount it will be....
27 300 yen (200$)"

"It still exceeds my budget a bit, if I buy it I won't be able to buy that new videogame everyone is talking about on youtube, Elder Rig" Dan thought as he looked at the guitar and then at the vixen's face, he wasnt interested in participating in the school concert, but if that would mean making Gamo happy, then he sure wouldn't regret it.

"Fine, I'll buy it, I just hope IT doesn't happen again" The 2nd year student said as he got his credit card out of his pocket.

"Great, now I only gotta take care of one last thing" Gamo thought as she grined while Dan wasn't looking.
And so, Dan carried the guitar on his back with a red gig bag, and as they started walking towards the exit of the mall, Dan heard a grumble coming out of Gamo's belly.

"Seems you're hungry, and im starting to be as well, i haven't eaten anything besides that sandwich. Lets go grab something to eat"

"Dan, im kinda embarrassed, i can't waste more money"

"This is it then, this is the moment i was expecting to happen since i got on the 2nd year, the 'be the senpai of your kouhai' moment. Worry not, I'll pay your food" Dan responded to what the vixen has stated. As they went to the food part of the mall, the couple decided to eat at Borgar Kong. As they were eating the lunch, Gamo decided to make Dan talk about his past.

"You're gonna speak now, no avoiding it! How did your guitar break? Guitars don't just 'break' like that"

"Guess I gotta speak now, huh?
A 'friend' thought it was funny to pull my pants down while we were doing a small concert to get some money on a garage, he embarrassed me in front of the whole neighborhood, so I stood up, my guitar was at hand, so i threw it in his direction, sadly he dodged it and I broke my guitar, heh I still remember seeing his face when I grabbed the money and kept it to myself"

"You...you could have used that money to buy a new one."

"Trust me, it wasn't nearly enough, and i was 14, so I decided to get some food and the rest I spended on some of the weeb stuff you saw at my house" Dan stated.

"Also, yesterday on the bus, you were awake all that time weren't you?" the redhaired asked with a anger tone.

"Kinda...what happened was, I was pretending to fall asleep to see your reaction, but when you started messing with my hair i DID indeed fall asleep" Dan responded as he got embarrassed and blushed a slight rose tone.

"You took advantage of me!" The female student replied as she blushed as well.

"Yes, I'm sorry, I just wanted to know how you would react" the dark haired student apologized himself as both students finished their lunch.

As the clocks marked 1:20pm, the youngsters decided it was about time to go home, but this time, the first stop was in gamo's house, wich they arrived 40 minutes after leaving the mall.

"So this is it huh?" Gamo asked.

"Yeah, sure was fun, thanks for inviting me, if it wasn't for you, I probably wouldn't even go outside".

"Hey, mind if I borrow your phone for a second?" Gamo said as Dan reached out his phone from his pocket.

"Sure, but why?" Dan asked but with no response as the vixen just used his phone for some seconds and then returned it. Dan thought she was being a bit rude until....

Ding!

As Dan heard that sound, he looked at his phone and then pressed the notification.

🧡Maki gamo🧡

There! Now I can either call you or text you.

"Oh, so that's what it was, you just wanted my line ID, you could have said so"

"Yeah, now it will be easier for us to communicate with each other even from afar"

"I see, well... we can talk later then."

"Yeah sure"

"Later Gamo!"

"See ya Dan!" Was Gamo's last words before she went inside her house and Dan started his way towards home.

"So this is the famous 'getting a girls number'? Sure feels weird, but I don't know why..." Dan thought to himself once more as he kept walking following the GPS instructions.

After a few minutes Dan started walking, on Gamo's room, she seemed to be on a phone call with someone.

📞 Did everything go as planned?📞

"Yes, Im counting on you to do the rest"

Chapter 6 - end

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.4K 72 10
So, here's another book containing small fluffy stories about Sasuke and Naruto. Mostly, these are fluff. But the first chapter, which is in two part...
212K 4.3K 21
A bundle of different genres of Free! Iwatobi Swim Club oneshots between you and the lovely male characters. ♡ -- © Hiroko Utsumi for the characters...
17K 947 55
Liliana, who had always gone by Nana, just moved to Tokyo from New York to finally escape her troubled lifestyle. She meets a blonde boy named Nobuo...
6.7K 205 11
I see the way you look at him. I see the shine in your eyes, the pink that rises in your cheeks to match your hair, and the small twitch in your perf...