Corrupted Civilization

Galing kay ARandomNon-B

What would happen if Mumei got abandoned from the Council and reached to the point where she could just die... Higit pa

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39

Chapter 13

1.1K 48 16
Galing kay ARandomNon-B

"Look Kronii, barn owl", the girl pointed out, the owl was grabbing with its claws a branch on a large tree in a forest. They were on a special mission and yet she let herself distract by a random owl she found.

"Yes Mumei, you right, a barn owl...I find them kinda cute", the warden mentioned, rubbing her arm from getting shy. The girl's eyes shone bright from joy, she didn't know Kronii would be also interested in that type of owl.

"You too ? Oh gosh, barn owls are my favorite", Mumei hugged out of joy that it made Kronii all flustered and quiet.

"Just, let me pat it...", she added, the brown-haired girl climbed the tree, excited to pat it. Kronii panicked, what about their mission ? The warden went after her.

"Mumei no, think about our mission...", Kronii tried climbing as fast as Mumei to catch up, but the brown-haired girl was too fast. Up Mumei was, almost near to the cute barn owl she saw from the ground. Kronii on the other hand, grew tired from climbing and reached the branches of the tree. Suddenly she realized in the evening light in Autumn, two men, holding a rifle each of them. Kronii had to warn Mumei as soon as possible, but the men caught Mumei and the owl in sight.

"Mumei, get out of there...you'll die", Kronii tried to warn without the men suspecting her, but Mumei was so close to pat the barn owl, it even stayed still for her, one of them was pointing with the rifle at their direction. When Mumei almost touched the owl, a gunshot was heard and Mumei saw blood in front of her. The men shot at the owl and it didn't move when Mumei grabbed it with her two hands.

"Oh...it doesn't move...I think it's sleeping, just like these two down there will", Mumei said softly, spotting the two enemies who killed the barn owl in front of her. The other man pointed now with the rifle at Mumei, but couldn't with the speed Mumei went from tree to tree. The girl was nowhere to find, only strange noises from here and there. The noises made the men insane, it came from every corner, plus the evening light was fading into the dark night-time, their flashlights didn't help much, so did their rifles or pistols. One of the man yelled in pain as he felt a strong stabbing pain on his back, then chest, then side of the neck.

"Stab, stab and stab, goodnight", Mumei said softly, the man let out so much blood that he died from it. Mumei's dagger was colored in the same red shade as her enemy's blood, and was already looking at the next enemy, who was already pointing his rifle towards the brown-haired girl.

The man was shaking from fear, suddenly shooting the bullet from his pistol out. Mumei wasn't injured at all, she blocked the bullet with her dagger right in front of the man....

When Kronii arrived on the ground, two men laid on the ground, completely in red, not moving at all. Mumei too, shared some of the red and stood there smiling innocently.

"So, let's keep on going with our mission Kronii, shall we ?", Mumei asked, putting her dagger back to where she pulled it. Kronii felt so heavy, she could collapse to the ground, but had Mumei to grab her, but her vision turned dark. Kronii could hear Mumei say something, but what was it ? She didn't know...

The next thing Kronii did, was opening her eyes and finding herself on top of her bed. She had many dreams about Mumei lately, it were mostly part of her memories she shared with Mumei.

"Today is the day...I will find you Mumei", Kronii talked to herself, dressing herself up for today's events. The warden took a proper shower, brushed her teeth and wore the usual outfit she wore for the council. All that she did on a daily basis, but she somehow knew she wouldn't be able to do this for a couple of days, maybe weeks...maybe months.

Quitting her room she went to the hallways of the council, where she made her way to the special room with every individual's armor and substitute weapons. Kronii saw the beauty of her shiny armor before actually wearing it, everyone knew the protection the armor would do. Kronii's armor looked like silver, but it was sealed with a much stronger material. The sealed powered material was immune to human attacks, which were gun bullets, swords and daggers, arrows and much more.

Everyone who was already in the hallways of the council place could hear the clash from Kronii's shiny armor, covering her chest, hips. Arms and legs were halfway protected, so that Kornii was able to move and dodge faster. Her elegant armor made everyone gaze at her with respect and beauty. Entering in the meeting room, she sat down at her respectively seat, everyone who saw her in the hallways gathered inside the meeting room too. Minutes later, Fauna arrived too and sat down at her seat, and just like the others, she gazed at Kronii with her eyes.

"Sexy are we miss Ouro ?", keeper of nature teased and let out a small chuckle, still gazing at the woman in front of her. Kronii only turned her head away, looking somewhere else.

"Ohh shut it you, it's my usual armor to protect myself from danger", Kronii pouted, not giving another comment about her somehow utterly sexy armor. Finally Sana came on time in the morning to greet everyone inside the room, already got everything to hand over at Kronii for her long travel inside the outside world.

"The meeting didn't start yet, but I give this to you already...an universal walkie-talkie to keep in connection, a bag to put your stuff inside or something more interesting you find out there, oh and food, lots of it", Sana explained, giving everything single during her explanation. The speaker of space gasped, she forgot about one small piece she already forgot to give at the travel from Pekora and Miko.

"I'm so sorry Kronini, I'll get you one quick", Sana jogged away to get that one single piece of gadget with her. Returning to the meeting room, she finally handed it to the warden.

"What is this again ?"

"The council GPS, keep it with you, once you want to come back, you can click on the emergency button and I'll put a portal for you on that exact location, of course before you push it, I see your location anyway, just if you need help with your travel to find Meimei back", Sana looked down, even if she tried to ignore Mumei, she somehow kept the girl inside her as a great friend.

Suddenly, loud noises were heard from outside the meeting room, but the noise came louder as it came nearer to the room. The noise came from Baelz, precisely, from her own armor.

"I will also go to the outside world with Kronii", she concluded from her side without informing any soul about it. IRyS behind her was out of breath and sweated a little bit, she seemed to try to impede her plan.

"I don't need help from you to help me find her"

"Oh no no Kronii", chaos refused the warden to speak more, she wanted Kronii to listen to her.

"I want to help, but not finding Mumei directly...I want to get help from someone else in the outside world...someone who could maybe help us more with their analytics..."

"Oh god darn it Bae, you won't go and see them, will you ?", Kronii face-palmed herself at what kind of stupid choice this was, it was just absurd.

"Kronii...", Baelz paused, letting out a big sigh from how much she worked up the courage to tell them. However she still continued...

"We need every help we can get, if it's not enough, I get more help with the help of Sana to send more of us here...", Bae explained, for now, everyone agreed at chaos' valuable argument.

"But you have already a price for them in exchange right ?"

"Kinda yes..."

"Okay since you are in too...I guess I'll be right back with your equipment, I apologize for the waiting", Sana stood up again and jogged out to get the same thing for Bae too.

After Sana came back and everything was settled, Baelz put her armor helmet on and they were ready to enter through the portal. The portal was located in the outside world into a specific spot, that one precise place. When Kronii arrived to the outside world, even she could recognize it. Warm tears of sadness flew through her cheeks as she tried to look around to go back, but it was too late. Baelz arrived next to Kronii, she only saw the warden of time cry hard from the place itself.

"Kronii, I know how you feel, but better get out of here, you will get nothing if you stay here...", Bae tried to comfort her friend, which made her cry harder...the place didn't feel like it changed at all.

"Bae...Bae...it's here...it's here where I last saw Mumei...the same rooftop...the same city...the same landscape in the background...I can't...", Kronii had to pause many times to gather all her words right so that chaos could understand her.

This would take a good time before Kronii would get used to it...

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

91.9K 2.8K 31
Are you ready? "The Council has decided your fate!" Concepts of the universe manifest into anthropomorphic-like beings are tasked with maintaining...
40.8K 1.6K 200
Calli had killed Kiara for the thousandth time, but this time she felt empty. The joy she felt was replaced by loneliness. She was awaiting Kiara's r...
2K 80 12
There was a whole lot of things out in the world. None quite as crazy as some others. Such as Atlantis, A Priestess, and many... many other anomalie...
32.4K 1.3K 38
In the modern age, all kinds of wonders and beauty exist within the mortal world that one may call Earth. Such are the sights, wildlife and humans wi...