Sing For Me (Male Singer Read...

By Mistival2

Written by MISTIVAL2 & Edited by Foxy Amaterasu; In Redshore City, a group of street dancers with a male wolf... More

Bio & Characters
1: The City of Dreams & Alcoholism
3: One Beer
4: DARE
5: Nothin' But A Good Time
6: The Way You Make Me Feel~
7: Beat It
7 1/2 I.D.C: IMPORTANT
8: Touch The Sky
9: All The Stars~
10: Baby Be Mine~ (Porsha Crystal)
11: DNA
12: The Way I Am

2: Uptown Girl

11.6K 138 220
By Mistival2

(Y/N POV)

It was somewhat morning.... well 7 AM to be precise. The sun was rising and was brightening up the dim sky, though activity from the streets never changed as it remained active with people whether it was day or night. Though this was typical for such a busy and populated city like Redshore City, filled with attractions, diners and celebrities that come to this "polished" style of retro, which is overrun by notorious rich scums. However, I guess in order to get through most things in life is to work with one.

I got off the couch from my cozy position I was in rather tiredly, utilizing pure willpower to do so, stretching out my body before heading over to the kitchen far right of the living room. I then started the necessary "protocols" of brewing coffee by grabbing a clean cup, filling it with hot tap water, shoving it into a microwave for maybe a minute, opening the cabinet to grab a minion mug and finding a bag of sugar and a spoon. I proceed to dump two scoops of sugar into the mug as the microwave beeps thunderously, or at least to my sensitive ears, being a wolf and all. I carefully remove the hot mug from the microwave and pour the hot water into the mug, then I grab what was left of the instant coffee packets I had already used after writing and recording a song I wanted to release, though I never published it, but things happen I guess.

I then take out my IPod and play a song with the volume max. The song choice being "One More Time" by daft punk, singing with the music as I already knew the lyrics. 

🎵One more time
One more time
One more time, we're gonna celebrate
Oh yeah, alright, don't stop the dancing
One more time, we're gonna celebrate
Oh yeah, alright, don't stop the dancing One
more time, we're gonna celebrate
Oh yeah, alright, don't stop the dancing
One more time, we're gonna celebrate
Oh yeah
One more time One more time, we're gonna celebrate
Oh yeah, alright, don't stop the dancing
One more time, we're gonna celebrate
Oh yeah, alright, don't stop the dancing🎵

I sang along, bopping my head to the rhythm, shuffling my body to get in the groove and waving my arms like an inflatable mascot at a car dealership. I rip open the coffee packet and dump it in the minion mug with sugar, and then add the instant coffee grounds, then finally gently stirring it. When it looked ready, I placed the spoon in the sink and rinsed it with water before placing it on the dry rack. I then grabbed my mug, lightly blowing the steam of the coffee before lifting the mug up and taking sip of the cheaply homemade coffee.

(Y/N): "Guh... Tastes like shit... Hm..." I said to myself as I looked at the mug of said coffee in disappointment.

(Author's Note: My deadass actually did this in the morning before writing this. Now I have to shit.)

I enjoy making coffee to practice a bit as a way to pass the time or just sing out of boredom. Actually, surprised Smiles hasn't woken up yet. Well then again, he is a deep sleeper. One time with the whole gang, we had a midnight challenge by doing the most random shit you can think of to pass the time. The game in question was that whoever fell asleep first would get pranked, like drawing a bunch of dicks on their face and pouring an entire bottle of mustard on them, even if they awoke, until the mustard is empty.

It's a pain to clean off, especially with having fur, and it leaves a bad smell, though we just roll with it. As you can guess, Smiles was the unfortunate victim of said prank as he fell asleep before anyone on this challenge. Funnily enough, he never woke up through the whole prank.

After I text the gang in the group message to meet me here at the club house, I made my way to the couch and turned on the T.V. It was the weekend, so it was just boring ads after boring ads, and the information of Jimmy Crystal's next big show which is still unknown. I was trying to enjoy the dirtiest coffee ever made by me, before I had enough and dumped the rest of it down in the sink.

(Y/N): "Fuck it, I'll just order coffee downstairs." I finally decided, as I rinsed the mug with water before heading downstairs with the same clothes I had on yesterday.

They had already dried off, so why not put it back on? The clubhouse was rented to us by a nice old Japanese man who left his quiet life in Japan and regrew his café here in Redshore City. It went just as you'd expect, it became the same businesswise as when he left Japan. With so many popular corporate cafés like Starbucks, Dunkin Donuts, Dutch Bros, Pete's Coffee, etc., it became hard to notice a nice and chill café. Kinda like those "Mom and Pop's" restaurants. You don't get much of that in any café like Starbucks being overcrowded and all or something like that.

He had to make money somehow so, he gave the top part of the building for rent and my friends and I decided to claim that as our clubhouse, while he stayed in a cheaper one studio apartment. Course he let us rent it if we didn't cause "too" much trouble that is. He probably wouldn't kick us out, being that we were the only way of him getting paid for his café besides the few older, middle-class folk that frequented the café. The old man originally had installed a storefront security gate in front of the actual café bar before renting out the studio space up above, to ensure whomever stayed in the space couldn't just come downstairs to the café and steal his equipment and coffee. Though over time he came to trust our group, finding that we would never have such intentions to do such a thing to him.

I walk down the flight of stairs and into the old man's café named, Coffee & Curry Leblanc, just to find it just like any other café with no popularity, just calm, quiet and empty. Although it's not crowded and new, it felt like being old and nostalgia added with the scent of curry being made outback in the kitchen. His coffee is the bomb and I would prefer my coffee here than most places. 

As quiet as it may be the old man was sitting on one of the stools, lighting a cigarette and blowing some smoke. He didn't see me walk up until I knocked on the wooden bar next to him.

(He's tall and old shut the fuck up he may look small but I couldn't find a better photo that resemble like sojiro ok fuck off)

(Y/N): "Opened shop already?" I asked with a smile, watching as he inhaled deeply, taking a long drag on his cigarette, before setting it down angled on the ashtray, so no ashes would accidentally fall and burn his bar.

Sojiro: "Well, no one has arrived yet so can't say." He said in a sarcastic, joking manner, though his deep voice from all the smoking made it seem more intimidating by his standards.

(Y/N): "Well you got your first one." I said with a chuckle as I pointed at myself.

He merely let out a groan and dipped the burning cigarette into the ashtray, standing up off of the stool and looking at me.

Sojiro: "Alright, what you ordering?" 

Elsewhere

(Porsha's POV)

Porsha: "Ugh! Isn't there anywhere that isn't the same rich, crowded, ass kissing places I keep getting escorted too?!" I asked no one in particular, growing irritated with the same everyday bullshit, bored inside one of my dad's limousines.

Kinda tired of the usual crap of living rich and being smothered in luxury, unlike my dad, who seems to always want more. I then role down the divider window that separated communication from the driver to the passengers.

Porsha: "Please, take me somewhere, no, anywhere that serves coffee that isn't frequented very often, and isn't slummy. Please and thank you." I politely asked the driver, a male German Shepard in his 30's, who nodded in response before I rolled the window back up and sat down.

I'm a bit bratty and sometimes can be quite dramatic, I know, probably from years of being spoiled, but now.... I just want to change. Ya know, not live like a tyrant and all. I want to be famous for my own talents, not because I'm overly rich and the daughter of the famous business man Jimmy Crystal. I just want a slightly more... simple and not so luxurious life. A life where people will love me for being me. Maybe even meet a nice guy, ya know, someone who is kind, courteous, caring and above all loving. They don't need to be rich, as most of the rich guys are all assholes anyways, caring more about money and pride than anything else. No, I want someone that I feel comfortable with simply talking to and can settle down with in the near future.

I begin to think deeply to myself, trying to think of who in the world could be the perfect man for me, and that I could become the perfect woman for.

I'm brought out of my thoughts as I hear the divider window slide open, the driver notifying me that he found a "unique café" that has been in the shadows of bigger coffee corporations, yet sits in a safer part of the city, so this will be my first time being there.

The limo stopped in front of a lovely little café named, "Coffee & Curry Leblanc"? Hmm... seemed like a two-story home instead of a café. I ask the driver if this was the place, to which he nodded. One of my dad's bodyguards, a male grey wolf, got out to open the door for me. I stepped out and told him to wait by the car, as I was walking toward the neatest café I've ever seen that isn't Starbucks, pulling the handle of the door to open it, and walking inside, hearing the sounds of an electronic bar chime as I entered.

Porsha: "Hello? Are you guys open?" I asked with a slight bit of excitement upon feeling a sense of comfort and calmness hit me like a wave in the ocean as the door closed behind me.

It was a pretty small shop here, but it had clean floorboards and dining area in general, and well stocked jars of all sorts of different coffees that even I can't pronounce, probably exotic coffee from foreign countries. The scent of caffeine and something else that I can't quite put my figure on, rushed in my sensitive nostrils and it felt like home. Not in the sense of luxury, but more so in a figurative sense.

But what really grabbed my attention the most as I gazed around the shop, was this particular male wolf in dark clothing, drinking a cup of coffee, sitting at the bar with his headphones on. My eyes widening and a gasp escaping as I stood in shock for a moment. I know this wolf. It was (Y/N), a particular wolf I had a crush on back in high school. I could easily identify him because he had natural red fur that covered his body, which was a unique and rare coloration of fur for wolves. I smiled as I made my way over to the bar where he sat, though I guess he didn't notice me even as I got to the bar, probably due to the high-quality headphones he wore and was browsing on his phone. I then sat next to him on a stool and tapped on his left shoulder right as he was taking a sip of his coffee, that's when he finally noticed as he took off his ear phones and looked up from his phone to me. 

Beforehand

(Y/N POV)

Sojiro finally finished brewing the coffee in front of me and I gave him $10 to pay for the coffee. He hands me the coffee in a little cup as he puts the cash in the register and I pull out my headphones and put on a song to pass the time, browsing through the web on my phone as I did so.

It was calming and rather relaxing as I sip the coffee that Sojiro made for me. He had put in a lot of effort for such a small cup. My head slowly moves to the rhythm of the song, a tune to which I could fall asleep with if I wanted to.

I sip the coffee again, but while doing so, I felt a tap on my shoulder, to which I take off my headphones and turn to my left where I was tapped, only for my eyes to widen in complete shock, so much so that I thought they'd pop right out of my skull. Sitting before me was someone I thought I would never have the pleasure of seeing face to face again since my high school years. The #1 most beautiful and most sexy wolf ever to live! Porsha Crystal! She also happened to be the daughter of Jimmy Crystal, the most famous wolf alive. Her yellow iris eyes, which I felt as though they were staring into my very soul in a warming kind of way. Her bluish-grey and white fur, beautifully groomed, clean, and smooth like the finest silk. She was wearing her iconic purple sunglasses, a dark blue jacket with multicolored accents, yellow trousers, and a blue top with Clay Calloway's face on the front of her shirt. 

(And yes i got the details of her appearance from the wiki shut up)

I was in so much shock from seeing her gorgeous face, I'd almost spilled my coffee on my pants. I set the cup down and faced her. She smelled of perfume with a hint of lavender, not too much to overly offend my nose, but just enough to create an invisible imaginary force field to keep away other rather nastier smells away from her.

There was a moment of staring between us, with her bright yellow eyes looking into my dark almond eyes. She finally spoke to me, now that she knew I was aware of her presence.

Porsha: "Hey, (Y/N), was it? Is this place open?" She asked me in a kind tone with a beautiful smile.

This only shocked me further with the fact that she even remembered my name, after a whole year and a half had passed since we last saw each other. Not to mention the fact that I never could really bring myself to talk to her much back then, being to nervous at the time.

As much as I wanted to speak my throat felt like it was caught on something and I couldn't respond. So, I instead nodded my head "yes" like an idiot, resulting with her giggling cutely at my response.

Porsha: "Jeez, sorry if I caught you unexpectedly like this. Um, do you work here?" She asked, while somewhat apologizing for almost giving me a heart attack.

Inside my brain was a war of how to even speak to her, let alone the fact I was awkwardly staring directly at her. So, with a few sips of my coffee I finally willed myself to respond.

(Y/N): "A-Ac-Actually I-I live here, well... upstairs anyway, and the guy who works here is standing r-right next to you." I finished as I pointed to her left.

She turned to see Sojiro behind the bar, standing there with the same shocked expression I had before. He then took a bow to greet her, knowing full well who she was from all the magazines and other news he had seen of her.

Sojiro: "I am deeply sorry for having you wait so long." He sincerely apologized.

Porsha: "Nah it's fine. I get why people are afraid of me, but I'm not like my daddy." She said in a calm and reassuring tone, as though this was somewhat normal for her for people to freak out when in her presence.

I mean come on, who wouldn't freak out when graced by the very presence of the daughter of the most powerful wolf in Redshore City? Not to mention, she was the hottest wolf to ever live.

Sojiro: "W-well, since you're here, can I get you anything?" He asked, trying to regain his composure.

Porsha: "Hmmm..." She said in thought before looking over at me

She then proceeded to lean toward me until she was only a foot away from my face, my eyes widening a bit in shock as she then sniffed the air, the steam from my coffee I held beneath her going into her lovely nose.

Porsha: "Mmmm." She said with a smile as she sat up straight. "Can I get what he's having?" She asked while pointing at me, Sojiro remaining silent for a moment while I merely looked at her confused.

Sojiro: "Cold or Hot brew?" He asked, finally breaking the slightly awkward silence.

Porsha: "I like it cold, please?" She asked, shockingly rather politely.

Sojiro: "Ok, one Kona coffee coming right up." He stated, grabbing a jar of coffee powder and immediately getting to work.

(Author's Note:

Did you know; Koa coffee is a brand of coffee that uses only 100% pure Kona coffee. Kona Coffee is a world-renowned coffee that is exclusively grown on the slopes of two volcanoes on the Big Island. The porous and mineral rich volcanic soil combined with the often sunny mornings but cloudy or rainy afternoons, little wind, and mild nights give coffee from the Big Island a unique taste. www.lovebigisland.com)

Sojiro takes 16 tablespoons of coarsely ground Koa brand Kona coffee and combines it with 32 oz. of filtered water. Then he grinds two ounces of coffee beans coarse. He empties the coffee into a jar, adding the cold filtered water and gently stirs it. Then he places the lid on the jar and sets it into a nitrogen cooler which took a minute to be cool. It dings, signaling it was ready, to which he takes the jar out and slowly pours the coffee through a coffee filter and into a clean container. Finally, he adds cream and sweetener to the taste and gives it to Porsha.

She looked at it in awe, amazed at such brewing skills that an old man can perform than many high star cafés could only wish they could do. 

Porsha: "Oh. My. Gosh! It looks and smells soooo good!" She complimented Sojiro, whom only rubbed the back of his head, flustered at her compliment to his talent.

Sojiro: "Well, I consider it as average, but I appreciate those kind words miss Crystal."

Porsha: "Please, call me Porsha." She said, opening her purse and pulling out five $100 bills, before giving the $500 to Sojiro.

Sojiro: "No, you don't have to do that miss" He kindly attempted to refuse.

Porsha: "Oh please, my daddy has a lot of money. Take it as a tip." She insisted.

After refusing a few more times, Sojiro sighs in defeat and takes the cash.

Sojiro: "Thank you, Porsha." He said with sincere gratitude, Porsha giggling in response.

Porsha: "Well thank you for this amazing coffee." She said before pressing her lips on the cup and sips a bit of her coffee, releasing a slight moan in her mouth, which made me blush and a sudden unexpected bulge appearing in my crouch area pressing up painfully against my pants.

Porsha: "Mmmm... it's sooo delicious." She said as she continued sipping her coffee.

I also continued sipping on my coffee, unsure of what to say. After a few sips she decided to make small talk with me, breaking the ice between us.

Porsha: "So, it's been quite a while since I last saw you (Y/N). Like, two years now, I think. Right? How've you been?" She asked while looking at me with interest in what I had to say.

(Y/N): "Well, yes. It's been a while." I lightly chuckled before continuing. "I've been doing alright. As I mentioned, I live in the studio space above this café and I do freestyle dancing in street performances, and sometimes official tournaments." I explained, finally gaining confidence to talk to her.

Porsha: "Is that so? Hmm, it is a rather nice little café here. I'm sure the studio is somewhat comfortable?" She asked in an odd tone that confused me a little.

(Y/N): "Yea, my friends and I use the space as our dance rehearsal space, but me and one of my friends also live in it now." I finished explaining.

Porsha: "Cool. So, we're friends, right?" She asked in a calm yet excited manner, catching me off guard a bit by the question.

(Y/N): "Sue. I mean... I-If you want to be friends, then that's cool." I stated, holding back far more excitement than I was letting on.

Porsha: "Well it's good to hear you're accepting of that." She said with a sweet smile, raising a fist and holding it in the air, so I do the same and we both fist bump each other.

(Y/N): "Yea... Friend..." I said as I smiled back, feeling as though my whole life was going to change for some unknown reason.

(Y/N)'s Thoughts: 'Why does it feel so good to be friends with her? A rich, spoiled and bratty girl, who by her standards could be talking shit to me being a lowlife, but instead she's here enjoying her time with me.'

I stare at my coffee for an answer, but all I see is me in the reflection of the utter darkness of the coffee.

(Y/N): "So, you like listening to Clay Calloway?" I asked, having taken notice to her shirt at some point when I was staring at her earlier.

Porsha: "Totally, I got into vintage a while ago." She said while she pulled her jacket back to show the cyan blue shirt with Clay's face on it with the golden tittle of "Calloway".

We enjoyed our time drinking coffee and talking about our interests, such as music, types of movies or tv series we're into, and so on until the bar chimes sounded, signaling other people had entered. Porsha and I turn to the noise to see who it was and to my surprise, it was Mia and the gang. Guess I forgot I told them to meet me here earlier. Smiles, having apparently come down the stairs at some point and joining the rest of the crew.

Porsha: "Who are they?" She asked, taking notice of my expression that I knew them.

(Y/N): "These are my friends I mentioned. My freestyle dance crew." I told her. 

End of chapter 2

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.7K 218 26
Buster Moon, now reaching his goals towards fame, rounded up the all-star theater cast and they made their way towards the famous city known as Redsh...
8.9K 115 12
This is a Sing fanfiction. Well more like a spin-off. The story revolves around Porsha, the daughter of the one and only Jimmy Crystal. The story tak...
256K 7K 58
**I WAS LIKE 14 WHEN I WROTE THIS PLS* Pixieass: hello wanna join my cult? Pixieass:....me swamp cult? Froggy: hell no. In which you just wanted to m...
42.6K 1K 31
(Y/N) is a human girl born in a world of animals. At the age of (your age minus 15 years), she is found by Buster Moon and his dad in a alley, knocke...