Books

By herefordnffff

Y/n is a single, lonely, 22 year old girl who works in a library. Life is a mess. She thought nothing could g... More

DISCLAIMER!!!
UPDATE ON WILBUR SITUATION
Chapter 1 - The Library
Chapter 2 - Deja Vu
Chapter 3 - The Fall
Chapter 4 - Blushing
Chapter 5 - Coffee Breath
Chapter 6 - Keys
Chapter 7 - The boiz
Chapter 9 - a late night walk
Chapter 10 - Dancing in the dark
Chapter 11 - Texting
Chapter 12 - Micheal
Chapter 13 - a date?
Chapter 14 - Hidden Forest
Chapter 15 - Tommy
Chapter 16 - Late Night Talking
Chapter 17 - infatuated
Chapter 18 - Twitch Chat
Chapter 19 - Fine Dining
Chapter 20 - Quiet
Chapter 21 - Jingle Bells
Chapter 22 - Chad
Chapter 23 - Rain
Chapter 24 - Phone Calls
Chapter 25 - Tears
Chapter 26 - The moon still shines.
Chapter 27 - Wilbur.
The End.
FOR THE MICHEAL SIMPS

Chapter 8 - Under the stars

2.7K 48 84
By herefordnffff

9:00 PM, Tuesday, 5, October, 2022

Y/n's Pov:

"But how could he do that to Kate!" I say, tears running down my face.

I set the book 'Me Before You' on the coffee table as Aaliyah pats me on the back.

"Awww it's okay" She says as she reaches for the plate on the coffee table "Would you like a 'choccy biccy'"

"A whatthefuckin" I blurt, my voice all shaky from crying.

She holds out her hand to reveal a plate of bourbons, the best chocolate biscuit, I take one and slowly munch on it.

00:00 AM, Wednesday, 6, October, 2021

I lay awake staring at my ceiling, I can't sleep. My mind is going 100 mph, I can't stop thinking about Wilbur.

I decide to get up and get some air.

I put on a cardigan and my uggs before going upstairs and climb out of a window we have in the spare room onto the roof. I crouch slowly finding a place to sit that I won't fall off of.

The air is crisp and there is a slight breeze, I pull both of the ends of my cardigan and rap in around me.

It is pitch black outside out the moon lights it up a little. I look up to see millions of stars filling up the night sky. I sigh before laying my head back on the tile roof to fully admire them.

I wonder Wilbur doing right now. I think to myself wondering if he may be staring at the same stars I am, or is he in the same city I am,
or is he thinking about me like I am thinking about him.

Wilbur's Pov:

I open the doors of the small balcony connected to my hotel room. I step out on to the balcony leaning on the railing.

It's a bit chilly but nice. I can only here the cars below me driving and the small voices from Tommy's room next door, I guess they're not sleeping either.

I look up to see the sky with a million stars staring back at me. I smile, stars are so beautiful.

I stand there and wonder if y/n is thinking about me, cause I think about her the whole time. Every minute of every hour, every hour of every week.

I think about the first time I saw her, when she bumped into me, when we grasped hands as a pulled her up, when our eyes met and she smiled at me, when she gave me that book. I think about everything, everything that happened that brought her to me, me to her.

I here a soft knock on the door, and realise it's probably Tommy and the others cause the voices have stopped from the there room.

"Come in!" I say quietly but loud enough for them to here.

I'm getting ready to have a room filled up with teenage boys messing around, but I'm surprised when I see just a quiet Tommy walk in.

"Hello" I say.

"I couldn't sleep" he says walking over to the balcony "I guess you couldn't either?!"

"Yeah, couldn't get my mind to shut off."

"Oh, what were you thinking about" He says standing next to me on the balcony.

I look down, a soft smile appears on my face.

"Ooooh!" He whispers nudging me on my arm. "Have you met a woman???!!!!"

I laugh a bit looking up at him. "Maybe, maybe I have!"

Tommy gasps a bit and I can tell a bunch of questions are about to be thrown at me.

"What's her name" he says shuffling about getting excited "Is she nice, is she an E-GIRL!"

"I am not having this conversation with you!" I say jokingly.

"Aww cmon Will, if she's gonna be your future wife then I need to know a bit about her"

"Future wife?" I say, a smirk appearing on my face.

Tommy giggles before giving me a face telling me I should talk about her. I stare into the distance in front of me and so does tommy.

"She likes books." I begin "That's how we met, she works at a library in Brighton."

Tommy doesn't say anything just listens.

"She's so beautiful and I love everything about her, the way she smiles, the way her hair flows in the wind, the way her eyes light up when I walk in the room"

"She sounds like the dream, mate!" Tommy says looking a me but I remain looking in front of me "You gotta ask her out!"

"I can't, what if she doesn't like me back"

"Wilbur, if her eyes light up when she sees you, I'm pretty sure she likes you." Tommy says unimpressed.

"Yeah I suppose, I mean I feel like she does but you can never be too sure yknow." I say staring at him.

"Hey, the least you could do is get her number then at least you have contact" He says putting a reassuring arm on my shoulder.

"Yeah I suppose I could do that." I say giving him a smile.

Tommy laughs, and punching me slightly in my arm.

"What?!" I say confused

"Awwww, Wilbur's in love" Tommy says in a stupid voice.

"Shut Up!" I say punching him back. "Now go to bed, it's getting late!"

"Aww come on man, it's not that late." Tommy complains.

"Well I'm going to bed, so unless you want to sit and watch then you better leave"

Tommy laughs before saying bye and going to his room.

I jump back into bed, i should probably get a few hours of sleep since I have 2 hour train tomorrow.

I stare at the ceiling before my eyes slowly shut.

12:00 AM, Wednesday, 6, October, 2021

Y/n's Pov:

It's a normal day at the library, except Wilbur's not here.

Micheal's still not back from his mini holiday and Gilda is took up the job of sweeping the floor an unnecessary amount of times.

I'm busing helping customers and plonking away at my laptop.

It's about an hour before I pack up the shop and I hear a familiar voice come from outside the library. It's Wilbur!

"No Tommy, I can't do this." He says to a man on the phone.

"Okay, Okay, breathe Wilbur breathe!" Is he alright I think listening to this mysterious phone call. "What did I have to say again?".

"Okay, thanks tommy I'll update you later." He laughs before supposedly hanging up the phone.

What was that about? Why was Wilbur so 'nervous'?

I start to hear footsteps so I glue my eyes to my screen pretending not to have heard any of that conversation.

Wilbur walks in the door, his hair ruffled, abit of stubble starting to grow in his face, a yellow scarf rapped around his iconic brown jacket and a smile spread across his face.

"Hello." I say flustered. Did he always look this handsome?

"Hello y/n!" He says beaming with confidence. "I was wondering if you wanted to maybe go on a walk someday after your shift?"

Is this a date?

"Oh, Okay, yeah that would be cool!" I say feeling my face get hot. "I'm working late tomorrow so if today's fine with you then it's fine with me!"

"Okay! Great! When does shift finish?"

I look up at the clock, 45 minutes left.

"Oh don't you worry about that, I can pack up today." Gilda says appearing around the corner.

"Are you sure?!" I say.

"Shhhh, it's only organising and locking a door more times than I normally do, I'll be fine!" She says grabbing the keys from the shelf

"Okay, thanks Gilda!"

"Now go have fun with your friend." She says winking so only I could see.

I turn back to look at Wilbur but he's already looking at me.

"I'll wait outside while you get your stuff together!" He says slowly walking back out the door.
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Writers note:
Oooooh kinda excited chapter up next land hopefully longer.
Also thank you very much I've been getting quite a few views lately <33

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.3K 78 39
A girl with a small following on twitch runs into a tall boy with fluffy hair on the first day in a new school. He volunteers to help here throughout...
295K 6.7K 21
Y/N is Wilbur Soots younger sister, one day her brother allows her to talk to a friend of his, who wants to talk further with y/n and become close fr...
13.2K 534 18
In a world full of humans, young 13 year old Tommy, is a dragon. A 16 year old by the name of Ranboo finds him wandering in the forest one day, and t...
358K 10K 56
❝ 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐩 𝐦𝐞 𝐛𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫 ❞ ❝ 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐥𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐲 𝐛𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐨𝐰𝐧 ❞ 𝑰𝑵 𝑾𝑯𝑰𝑪...