In The Moonlight - Remus Lupi...

By rosyimsy

Y/n Black is Sirius Blacks twin sister, her life at Hogwarts wasn't all that interesting, until she started b... More

Welcome (PLEASE READ 1ST PARAGRAPH)
Chapter 1 - Beginnings
Chapter 2 - Class Project
Chapter 3 - Confessions
Chapter 5 - Birthday Celebrations
Chapter 6 - Confusion
Part 7 - Fights
Part 8- not finished.

Part 4 - Secrets

52 1 0
By rosyimsy

YOUR POV:

I could feel myself slowly waking up.

"She's awake!" I heard a voice say.

"Ugh..." I moaned.

"Y/n! Tell us everything." Yelled Dorcas right into my ear.

I yawned wondering what the hell they were talking about, until I remembered.

"And you can't tell anyone, okay?"

"I'm a werewolf, Y/n."

Merlin. I still can't believe it.

"Earth to Y/n!" Shouted Lily, whilst waving her hand in my face.

"Oh, yes, sorry." I stuttered.

"Why are you all shaky, what did you do with Remus last night?" Asked Alice.

"I, just, well, nothing special." I lied.

"Did you kiss" Dorcas questioned.

"No!" I bellowed.

"You so did!" Provoked Dorcas

"Oh shut up! I did not kiss Remus Lupin!" I yelled with a sigh of irritation.

"Fine, fine you didn't, but if you didn't kiss him then what did you do?" Asked Dorcas with a suspicious tone.

"We didn't do anything! We just sat up in the astronomy tower and I guess I fell asleep, i'm just a little freaked out because I think I fell asleep leaning on his chest..." I sighed gloomily.

"Ooooh! Y/n and Remus sitting in a tree K I S S I N G!" Lily teased.

"You are so childish." I grunted, getting out of bed, trying to hide my blush.

Why am I blushing? Godric.

"How did I even get into bed? I was asleep?" I asked, confused.

"Remus carried you the whole way back." Alice giggled.

Oh my goodness, he did not.

I got changed into my robes and headed to the common room, I saw Sirius sitting down next to James.

"Hey, little sis." Mocked sirius.

"I'm only 30 minutes younger!" I yelled as I sat down on the couch opposite them.

"Did Remus tell you, about you know what." James whispered.

"James, what did I say? Don't go straight to the point, start conversation first otherwise it's awkward!" Whisper-yelled Sirius.

James rolled his eyes.

"So did he?" Sirius whispered

Godric, Sirius is so unbelievable.

"Yes, he did." I mumbled.

"God! I knew it!" Sirius shouted.

People in the common room turned around and stared.

"There's nothing to see here! Turn around!" James demanded. "You can't tell anyone, alright?" Whispered James, turning back towards me.

"She won't!" Insisted Sirius.

"Let her speak for herself." James scolded.

James gave me a death stare, and gestured me to carry on.

"Of course I won't tell anyone, why would I?" I insisted.

James gave me another death stare. Although he's usually all sarcastic and stupid, when he's serious, he's scary as hell.

"What?" I asked.

"Your not telling me everything." Accused James.

"Nothing else happened, he told me and I hugged him, then I fell asleep on him by accident, that's all that happened, I swear." I defended, putting my hands up in surrender.

"That explains Remus' behaviour then." Laughed Sirius.

"What are you talking about?" I asked.

"Oh, Y/n, you are so unbelievably clueless." Sirius grinned.

James laughed as they started walking away to breakfast.

"What do you mean? Hey!" I yelled.

I should probably head to breakfast too, before I run out of time to eat, again.
I quickly rushed over to the great hall, sitting next to Lily.

Now, I need to find out about what i'm apparently clueless about.

"Sirius, what am I clueless about? You never told me." I asked.

"Oh nothing, it was a, uh joke." Sirius stuttered.

"Yeah, your my brother, I know when your lying, tell me." I scolded.

"It's nothing Y/n, don't worry." Sirius assured.

I sighed, annoyed that they wouldn't tell me. I looked up to see Lily, Alice and Dorcas all staring at me.

"What?"

They all looked away.

"Do you guys know what i'm apparently clueless about?" I asked.

They all stayed quiet, with guilty faces.

"Seriously, you guys know too? I feel so betrayed!" I whined as I pouted.

"Y/n it's not betrayal if it goes straight over your head." Teased Dorcas.

Lily and Alice giggled.

I rolled my eyes and then looked at Remus, I hope he's alright after last night.

After breakfast it was time for transfiguration. I was walking to class with Remus, since James, Peter and Sirius wanted to play a prank on Filch, and James had forced Lily to come along.

I was lost in thought until I felt myself bang into someone.

"Hey, watch where your going!" Snape hissed.

I could see Remus glaring at him, looking really angry, and Snape was looking at him in the same way.

Severus walked past us, banging his shoulder against Remus' on purpose.

"You know him well?" Asked Remus.

"Yeah." I scowled.

"Clearly there's something between you guys, what happened? Was it because of what he did to Lily?" Asked Remus.

I remember that day so clearly...

"LEAVE HIM ALONE!" Lily shouted.

"Ah, Evans, don't make me hex you," said James.

"Take the curse off him, then!"

James turned to Snape and muttered the counter-curse.

"There you go," he said "You're lucky Evans was here, Snivellus - "

"I don't need help from filthy little Mudbloods like her!"

Lily cried for days straight after that day, she hasn't forgiven Snape since.

"I didn't like him even before that." I scoffed.

"Why not?" Remus questioned.

"He uh, he thought I stole Lily away from him or something," I hesitated "he said I was like my parents, he was jealous because I didn't mess up my friendship with Lily and he did." I fumed.

"Merlin..." Remus said with a sigh.

We were now sitting down at our desks, McGonagall was gonna be pissed at my brother and his friends for being late, Lilys not even here? Did they really manage to convince Lily Evans to skip some of class for a prank?

"We're here!" Sirius shouted as he, Peter, James and Lily ran into class.

"Why are you all so late?" Asked Professor McGonagall.

"We were uh, we overslept." Lied Sirius.

"All of you?" McGonigall said sarcastically.

They stared back blankly.

"Well then, that's a detention for all of you, don't do it again."

Oh for Godrics sake, we were supposed to do more of our potions project today, damn it.

"Sorry professor." They all said as they sat down.

The rest of the day went pretty quick, and now it was time to work on our potions project, just me and Remus, because the rest of our group were stupid enough to get a detention.

"I can't believe them, honestly they are so stupid, and to bring Lily into it as well?" I complained.

"I know, they're morons sometimes." Sighed Remus.

"Well, we better get started on some more research." I suggested.

"Yeah, right what potions have they already finished researching." Remus said, scanning the papers our group has written. "Liquid luck, veritaserum, wolf- wolfsbane." Remus said sadly.

"I, i'm sorry." I stuttered.

"No, it's alright, i'm guessing Lily was the one that researched this, I recognise her handwriting."

"Maybe we should make it as another one of our potions?" I hesitated. "It could help you, when you turn into a werewolf, isn't it supposed to make it so that you can control yourself easier?" I asked.

"I'm not sure if that's a good idea..."

"Why not?"

"If Slughorn finds out we used some of the potion, he'd get suspicious." Remus stammered.

"Remus, I won't let that happen, I promise you." I looked at him, sincerity in my voice.

"You would really do that for me?"

"Of course I would, your my friend!" I exclaimed.

"Friend..." Remus muttered under his breath.

"I'm sorry did you say something? I didn't quite catch it."

"Uhm, no, no, thank you, Y/n, really, it means a lot to me." Thanked Remus.

We got started on the research for some other potions, and it was fun, to be honest, I really like hanging around Remus, we have a lot in common.

After a while I was getting tired, so me and Remus headed back to the common room.

I said goodbye to Remus, and started walking towards my dorm.

"Y/n wait."

I turned around.

"Yes?"

"Thank you, I know you probably don't even think that making this potion is that big of a deal, but it is to me, i'm really grateful."

"Your very welcome." I said as I walked over to him and placed a kiss on his cheek.

I smiled and walked away, Remus stayed still and had shock all over his face, I hope I didn't freak him out.

3rd person POV:

Remus ran to his common room as quickly as possible.

"SHE KISSED ME ON THE CHEEK!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

147K 3.3K 109
*Marauders Era* *Remus Lupin x OC* Lucius Malfoy's sister finally meets the Marauders, see what happens and how friendships and possible relationship...
2.6K 48 41
"Only a few inches separated the pair" "She drew her body closer to the boy" Trigger warning: mentions of abuse, mentions suicide, swearing , sexual...
269K 7.1K 28
*This book was written years ago when I was young and inexperienced. It will be really cringey at times so read at your own risk. I DO NOT support JK...
234K 5K 42
*edited* Aliza Potter (twin sister of James Potter) is starting her first year at Hogwarts after being expelled from Beaxbatons school for mischievou...