Trouvallie || Techno DISCONTI...

By Kunxzite

trou·vaille /tro͞oˈvī/ noun a lucky find. "She was his trouvaille" "And he was hers" More

I
VII
VIII
End

11 1 0
By Kunxzite

.。*゚+.*.。゚+..。*゚+

.。*ALORA WOKE UP TO HER PHONE゚..。*

.。*゚+.*.。゚+..。*゚+

.。*゚+.*.。゚+..。*゚+

.。*゚+.*.。RINGING IN THE ROOM゚+..。*゚+

.。*゚+.*.。゚+..。*゚+

The sound startled her a bit as she turned off the alarm and glanced at the time in bright white numbers 9:00am and with that she swung her legs off the bed and grabbed her phone before opening spotify to play her playlist.

As she picked out her clothes, which consisted of a flowy flower skirt and a tan sweater before running a brush through her hair and pulling it up into a ponytail with some hair out to frame her face while heading over to her desk. Her phone vibrated and she glanced at it to see she had been tagging in something on twitter.

Taking a deep breath and opening it only to see she was tagged in the new MCC teams.

@MC Championship

This MCCs Pink Parrots !!
@WilburSoot
@Ranboosaysstuff
@Tommyinnit
@Alora_Bly

Alora smiled down at her phone and let out a squeal of happiness that caused Emme to open the door of her room as she was walking by.

"Is everything okay in here?" She asked as Alora nodded and explained she had gotten into MCC. Emme congratulated her before telling her she was gonna make breakfast for them. Alora went to follow her out of the room when her phone buzzed from her pocket, quickly she checked it and saw she had been added to a discord group chat.

The MCC British Boys

Wilbur
What is this

Tommyinnit
It's so we can practice for MCC

Tommyinnit
By the way woman, are you British or American?

Aloradia
Well i live in America
but i was born in the UK

Tommyinnit
POG!

Tubbo_
Hello Alora!

Aloradia
Hello Tubbo!
How are you

Tubbo_
I'm great!
How are you

Aloradia
Im doing pretty good

Wilbur
Are you busy later? Like 1-1 1/2 hours
We were gonna practice for MCC

Aloradia
Im free
That sounds like fun!

Wilbur
Great

Tommyinnit
Whos your favorite woman?

Wilbur
Tommy stop asking that question to every person you meet

Aloradia
Uh...my mom? I guess

Tommyinnit
WRONG! IT'S THE QUEEN

Aloradia
Oh yeah she's cool
Oh i have to go, breakfast is ready

Tubbo
Bye! Have a great breakfast

Wilbur
Talk to you later, love you

Tommyinnit
Bye woman

Aloradia
Bye guys, love you Wil

-

Turning off her phone and heading downstairs where Elle was putting a mix of eggs, cheese, chopped green peppers and spinach into bowls.

Grabbing on of the bowls and forks before sitting on the bar stool talking to Emme about the day. Wills walked in yawning as Emme slid her the bowl of eggs as well as a cup of coffee, she was the only one in the house that drank coffee.

The three of them talked while eating, Emme was going to go grocery shopping for the week, Willie was gonna go to the gym then return some library books and Alora was gonna join Wilbur and the two boys to practice.

She still didn't know if anyone was streaming so she figured she'd find out when she joined the vc. Once they finished eating they went their separate ways, Wills got changed to go to the gym and Emme grabbed the reusable bags as well as her car keys and wallet.

"Bye guys!" Emme called out as she left and got in her car, Willie left shortly after waving a 'bye' to Alora before heading off to the gym.

Alora went upstairs after grabbing her metal water bottle and feeding both Vince and Fedora, Wills cat, who was a small yet sassy birman cat who was laying on the counter waiting for their food.

Logging onto the computer and pulling discord up along with minecraft she put herself in a empty VC and decided to play a bit of bedwars. Just as she joined a game the sound of someone joining her VC flooded her ears.

"Hello Aloradia!" Tubbos voice came through the black headphones she was wearing.

"Hello Tubbo, You can call me Alora if you want too, there's no need to call me by my username" she giggled as Tubbo nodded to himself.

"Oh alright cool! Is it okay if my friend joins the VC?" He asked as Alora hummed a 'yes'

"Of course, no need to ask, the more the merrier" she said and within a couple minutes the sound of someone joining the VC came through again.

"Hello, I'm ranboo, Tubbos friend" He said, his voice was low, like he was nervous.

"Hello Ranboo, it's nice to talk to you" Alora said as she spawned in her bedwars server and began getting resources for blocks, weapons and light armor as she began bridging to the middle to get some diamonds and emeralds.

"Are you gonna be joining Wilbur later with us to practice for MCC?" Tubbo asked as Alora thought about it for a second.

"I believe so, he asked if i was busy later on so I'm guess that is what is was for" She admitted before the three of them fell into a comfortable small talk about many things like school, life, the dream smp and such.

Before they knew it a hour had flown by and Alora heard her front door open as well as the announcement "I'm home!" From Emme.

Alora slid her headphones off after telling the two she'd be right back and headed downstairs to help Emme bring groceries in. With the two of them helping it quickly got done and all the groceries were put away when Aloras phone buzzed.

"Oh that's probably Wil! Tell me when you're gonna start dinner I'll come help okay" Alora said while refilling her water and heading upstairs. As she opened her door she saw Vince laying on his bed next to the desk making Alora giggle at the sight of the dog rolled onto it's back.

"Hey big boy" she greeted making the dog pop up and walk over to her to get some pets. Soon after Alora sat down in her dark green and black gaming chair and pulled Twitch up deciding that it would be nice to stream.

Telling Wilbur that she would be starting the stream then joining him and the others and that it would take her a couple minutes.

"Hello Hello! How's everyone doing?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

303K 4.2K 30
Rajveer is not in love with Prachi and wants to take revenge from her . He knows she is a virgin and is very peculiar that nobody touches her. Prachi...
776K 64.9K 34
"Excuse me!! How dare you to talk to me like this?? Do you know who I am?" He roared at Vanika in loud voice pointing his index finger towards her. "...
787K 39.9K 35
1ST BOOK OF BRIDE SERIES✨✨ Don't do this, leave my parents, don't ruin my life, I will die. She was begging infront of him joining her both hands. Th...
403K 22.9K 42
The story continues to unfold, with secrets unraveling and new dangers lurking in the shadows. The Chauhan family must stay united and face the chall...