Rhyming Resurrections - a tee...

Af srslygcldenn

Just random blurbs of writing on love, mental health and more <3 // Don't copy my work. Its my own and no... Mere

This isn't love, right ?
Ashes
The Earth smells like you
Girl crush
My Yellow
The school bus
The Broken Angel
All the kids are depressed
Sinking
The Sun, The moon and The stars
Rare
Beautiful, yet painful.
RANDOM BLURBS
Ma

The Wilted rose

4 0 0
Af srslygcldenn

She was wilted rose, her petals wrinkled and curled inwards. Her petals that had lost their colors, dull lifeless petals. She was the wilted rose pressed between heavy, emotion filled words of a book. She stays pressed, the words engraved on her petals like a manuscript from the past.

But every once in a while, some who is willing to read the heavy words thoroughly find her pressed between pages, struggling to get herself together from falling apart like a broken autumn leaf. She struggles to keep herself alive through the passionate words. 

But the wrinkled petals, the withered leaves is what makes her beautiful. The manuscripts of the past engraved on her soft pale skin, shimmering every time someone is willing to listen to her. And in the moment they see her beauty, the beauty of a Wilted rose.  

Fortsรฆt med at lรฆse

You'll Also Like

1.2K 164 10
โ ๐™‹๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™˜๐™ ๐™—๐™ก๐™–๐™˜๐™  ๐™›๐™ก๐™ค๐™ค๐™™ ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ง๐™ฃ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ๐™จ ๐™›๐™ก๐™–๐™จ๐™๐™š๐™™, ๐™—๐™ช๐™ฉ ๐™„ ๐™™๐™ž๐™™๐™ฃ'๐™ฉ ๐™ก๐™ž๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ฃ. ๐™‰๐™ค, ๐™ฉ๐™–๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™™ ๐™ž๐™ก๐™ก๐™ช๐™จ๐™ž๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™จ ๐™™๐™ค๏ฟฝ...
8.6K 413 74
She is an outcast. She finds it easier to express what she feels in the form of writing. Whether it is poems, letters or long texts. These are poems...
18.1K 1.7K 71
Greetings dear readers! This is my first ever poems book. And um I wrote these all based on my personal experiences. As you may journey through chapt...
85.2K 4K 33
Y/n- please don't beat me I will never try to run away i promise please Jimin- no no no why are you crying don't cry.this is your punishment take it...