20 Feet { Blarry }

By harrypotter487392

I do not own this story - owned by Twosexy Slytherins where it has unfortunetly been taken down from almost e... More

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
Chapter 16 - Last chapter

Chapter 11

3.1K 81 11
By harrypotter487392

When Draco first became aware of anything, he was sliding beneath a firm, toned body along silk sheets. The Slytherin tried to open his eyes, but they seemed to be welded shut and no longer under his control, so he had to rely on his other senses, particularly touch, to map out the contours of his lover's body. His paramour's physique was like slick soapy washboard beneath his fingers. The man's skin was so smooth and the muscles beneath were deliciously hard.

He was everything Draco required in a lover, and the boy shivered as the man settled his full weight on top of him. A wordless growl made his ears tingle, and he arched into the body above him, using the other's shoulders for leverage. He moaned as his nails sunk into his lover's heated skin, causing the man's hips to jerk and settle his cock more firmly into his arse. Draco panted and writhed beneath him as the man began thrusting into him painfully slowly but with punishing force. The blonde slid his arms around his lover's neck and pulled him closer to his body, tangling his fingers in his love's tresses.

"Unnn," he hissed when the man bit deeply into his neck before laving his tongue seductively over the red love bite. "You have the tightest, sexiest arse Draco," the man's deep voice purred into his ear, making Draco blush with embarrassment and pleasure at the same time. He canted his hips forward and squeezed his muscles, ringing a surprised hiss from the man above him.

"You little minx," he groaned, throwing his head back before sitting up out of Draco's reach. Draco whined as he lost the sweet warmth over his chest. He tried to open his eyes again, so he could level the man with a stern glare, to properly convey his displeasure, but once again it was a fruitless endeavour that soon lost its purpose as he was abruptly turned over onto his stomach. His man grabbed his hips, more than likely leaving bruises for Draco to admire in the mirror later, and began thrusting into him with wild abandon. Draco liked it rough and keened wantonly as the man's cock hit his spot repeatedly. His hand's clenched their damp sheets and he arched his back and bit his pillow, stifling a moan.

"No," the man said, running his fingers through Draco's hair before gripping the tresses firmly and yanking his head back.

"I want to hear you. I want to hear your screams and your moans. I need to hear them, Draco."

"Yes," Draco hissed, rocking his hips backwards, matching that sweet cock's pace. He would give this man anything he wanted as long as he kept loving him, kept moving inside him.

"Anything you want," he moaned, dropping his head to the pillows beneath him when his hair was released. He didn't have the strength to hold it up. He shivered and groaned again, clenching his cheeks around the cock inside him, milking it for all it was worth. He wanted it so badly; he'd been craving it for so long. This time, this very moment was all he'd dreamed it would be and more, and he never wanted it to stop. "Don't stop. Please...please don't stop," he begged endlessly. That deep voice, ragged with exertion, chuckled behind his ear just before a heated tongue ran up his neck circled his ear lobe,

"You're such a pushy bottom, love."

"Unn," Draco keened, turning towards the voice, seeking out those sinful lips. "Harder," he whispered against them, his voice pleading. "Anything you want, my love," the voice mimicked, pulling away from his back and grasping his hips again, thrusting into him wildly once more.

"Yes," Draco cried loudly, his voice echoing around the room. That slick cock reaming his arse is what he'd been waiting for all of his life. The firm hand splayed on the center of his back between his shoulder blades, pressing the air from his lungs with each thrust, the nails digging into the skin at his hips, the voice whispering lurid things into the air, the man's total dominance of his person, this was what Draco wanted, what he had been craving all of his life.

With each lover before this, he felt he was getting further and further from what he needed, but finally...finally... Draco's orgasm was crashing over him and setting him ablaze before he could even register the tingling in his balls. He hadn't touched his cock once and yet he was spilling all over the sheets beneath him. His lover released a harsh grunt behind him, and Draco sighed blissfully as the man's wet cum leaked out of his hole.

The Slytherin panted heavily on the pillow, and groaned as his lover collapsed beside him. He could still feel the burn in his arse, and the sensation was exquisite. He'd never before been so satisfied. An affectionate hand caressed his cheek, and Draco smiled beatifically at his lover, wriggling closer to him and wrapping an arm and leg around him tightly. That seductive laugh reached his ears again,

"My little lover," he said, pulling him closer and settling Draco's head over his chest. Draco listened to his slowing heartbeat as the final post-orgasmic shivers wracked their bodies. He finally found the will to open his eyes and tried to focus on the room around him. It was unrecognizable, but that didn't matter in the slightest when he felt his lover's arms pull him tighter to his warm body. His sight was still bleary, but he turned his eyes to his lover's face which he could just barely make out, for the room was dimly lit and there seemed to be a strange fog slightly obscuring his view.

Malfoy could easily see how attractive his lover was, but the features were indistinct. He lifted a hand and ran in down his lover's face and gripped the long hair lying limply at the man's the nape. Draco smiled to himself as he looked down at his hand. While most of his features were obscured, there was no mistaking that vivid bright red hair slipping through his fingers. Draco sat up with a shock, panting heavily. His hair was askew and his sheets were soaked through from his vivid wet dream. He groaned and collapsed on the bed with his arms spread out on either side of him. It was still dark around the edges of the curtains, so he figured that it was still really early in the morning, but he knew that he'd have no chance of falling back to sleep.

Even if he could, he wasn't sure that he wanted to. I can't believe I just came in my pants like a third year, he thought with a groan, rolling over and banging his head twice on his pillow. Feeling the cooling cum in his pants, he grimaced and reached for his wand, swiftly banishing the mess soggy mess in his pants and on his sheets. "I just dreamed of having mind-blowing sex with a Weasley," Draco moaned pitifully. "And, I was so happy," he sneered,

"so damn smug about it!" What was happening to him, he wondered. Surely, one of his long lost ancestors was cursing him this very moment from beyond the veil.

---:::---

Draco didn't see Bill for the rest of the week which was probably a good thing because the dreams hadn't ceased after that first one. They became more and more explicit and raunchy. He imagined scenes in his bedroom in the manor, in the kitchen in the manor with the elves bustling about without a care...despite the naked heathens besmearing the cutting board. He pictured them in the prefect's bathroom at Hogwarts, in his bed at Hogwarts, against the charmed window in the Slytherin common room, in his godfather's office against the desk, in the potions lab. The list went on and on, and it seemed the imaginings weren't always limited to bedtime. It was becoming more frequent for him to zone out during classes and during lunch, imagining the body beneath Bill's clothes. Was his chest hairy or smooth? Was his hair as bright everywhere or was that fiery red the sun's doing? It was insane as the boy had only seen him once that night in Severus' room, but soon - in mere hours in fact - the man would be returning to Hogwarts.

"Draco!" "What," he snapped, turning to face Harry and Blaise with his patented scowl. Blaise arched an eyebrow at Draco's unwarranted tone, and Harry narrowed his eyes, "I've been trying to get your attention," Harry said calmly, trying not to rile the Slytherin. They'd been getting along so well lately, and Harry didn't want to go back to fighting with him for Blaise's sake. The boy was clearly less stressed now that Harry and Draco were getting along better, and Harry wanted to keep it that way. Draco sighed; he really wasn't one to apologize, but he sent the Gryffindor a sheepish smile and motioned for him to continue with whatever he'd wanted to ask or say to him. Blaise grinned, knowingly,

"Draco, what were you thinking about?" Draco froze, his hand hovering just above the extra quills lying between the three of them. He cleared his throat, "That's not any of your business, Zabini," Draco sneered snootily, lifting his nose into the air. "Potter, what did you want to ask me?"

"Do you want to join us for a bit of quiddich today? I'm going flying with Ron this afternoon, and as you know Blaise here has to tag along-"

"You make me sound like unwanted baggage," Blaise grunted, nudging Harry with his shoulder. Harry opened his mouth to object, but he was interrupted by Draco who was rolling his eyes, "Don't let him fool you, Potter; he loves chasing your arse around the castle." Harry's eyes bulged, and he turned bright pink as Blaise laughed and taunted his friend, "At least I have arse to chase. Things have been a little dry on your end have they not, Malfoy?" "Hey!" Harry interjected with a smile. He liked seeing the two of them this playful, but he wasn't sure how he felt about them talking about his arse so much. Blaise turned to him with a gentle smile when he noticed how uncomfortable Harry was becoming by listening to their banter,

"I am sorry Harry," he whispered into his ear, just barely refraining from nipping at it. Draco rolled his eyes again,

"So, I take it you guys are together officially now?" Draco arched an eyebrow as Harry blushed again; the boy just couldn't seem to resist the urge, Draco realized. He couldn't deny that the rosy color suited Potter, and he could see why Blaise thought it was adorable and completely lost his marbles and fell for Potter in a few short weeks. Harry was resilient and powerful for his age, a good match, magically, to any pure-blood, and no matter what Potter wanted to think, blood-status mattered. Pure-bloods were generally more powerful as long the inbreeding was kept under control. Regulus and Sirius Black were prime examples of that; their parents were second cousins and both Regulus and Sirius were exceptional wizards.

If the inbreeding became too frequent in any given line, then the results were unpredictable, giving rise to near squibs like Crabbe and Goyle. The Parkinson line was very close to that point which is why they were so desperate for Pansy to marry and bond with Draco, to introduce new, pure - and therefore stronger - blood into the family. Their particular dilemma though, Draco mused, was mostly due to the inbreeding rather than weak magical blood though. Introducing any new magic and blood into the line, even muggle-born, would revitalize the Parkinson line at least a little.

"Yes," Blaise said, grinning, interrupting Draco's wandering thoughts. Draco looked closely at both boys, and he wasn't surprised to see that both of them looked exceptionally happy, Harry still blushing but smiling softly and Blaise once again donning that very smug, proud grin. "Well, it's about time," Draco said and stretched his arms above his head.

"Now, for the tenth time," Draco threw a glare at his friend, "what is it you wanted to ask me, Potter?" Harry looked puzzled for a minute like he couldn't remember.

"It was about Quiddich, Harry," Blaise prompted. Harry nodded, "Right, I wanted to know if you wanted to go flying with us today. We could have a little game of two on two snitch hunting. Blaise and I haven't tested the bond today, but even if the distance has increased recently I doubt it it'll be enough to cover the length of the pitch, so we'll have to be on the same team so-"

"You want me to partner with Weasley!" Harry hesitated and looked to Blaise.

The Slytherin sighed, "You do not have to come if you do not want to," Blaise said, "but it will do us a favor, and you seemed to have no problem with Weasley's older brother, so Harry was hoping-"

"That was different!" Malfoy interjected loudly. Blaise smirked,

"Different how?" Draco didn't respond, simply turning away and crossing his arms. He looked down when he felt a warm hand on his forearm.

"Please," Harry pleaded. "It won't be for long, just one or two games if the first one goes well, and then you can leave. I just want this to go well for Ron and I because things have been strained between us, and he's my best mate." Draco was beyond surprised; he never seen Potter's face like that. If he were a Slytherin, Malfoy would have been convinced that the boy was just trying to manipulate him into going with them, but because he knew that Harry hardly had a manipulative bone in his body, he could only assume that the clear, bright puppy-dog eyes aimed at him were genuine. Which was completely baffling when he compared this Harry to the determined, fierce one he'd crossed wands with in the Room of Requirement only a week ago. Damn, he thought.

Since when was Potter cute? Luckily, he's not my type, he mused, imagining bright red hair, otherwise I really would be lost. Poor Blaise. He glanced at Potter a second time and groaned and turned to his best friend and sneered at the laughter behind his eyes. Blaise clearly knew what he was being subjected to, and he had no sympathy at all, Bastard," he grumbled. "Fine, but only one, and you owe me something equally painful for this torture you're about to subject me to," Draco whined, tugging his arm way and walking away from the grinning couple, leaving them to put away their research books.

"Meet us on the pitch in two hours!" Harry called behind him. He waved a silent hand over his head and stomped off towards the Slytherin common room. "Whatever shall we do with the rest of our time," Blaise asked, nuzzling into Harry's neck, inhaling his sweet scent and pressing light dry kisses to his neck. Harry smiled and relaxed his posture, allowing his head to loll around on his shoulders.

"Hmm," he moaned, "Well, we're in the library, so we could finish the homework we started. We both need to begin medita-" his voice hitched as Blaise ran his hand across his chest and pinched one of his nipples through the thin fabric of his time-worn cotton shirt.

"I am too worked up to meditate, Harry," Blaise growled, biting Harry's earlobe before lapping at the stinging flesh. "However, if you help me relax first," Blaise's voice trailed off as he grabbed his wand and erected silent privacy wards. Harry blushed and moaned quietly as Blaise slid across the seat attacked his neck with fervor, sucking and nipping at his pale, sensitive skin. "Blaise," Harry sighed, throwing his head back and carding his fingers through the Slytherin's soft hair.

"We really should get to work. We-we've neglected our-" he groaned and bit his lip as more color flooded his face and Blaise worked his hand through this robes. Harry canted his hips forward involuntarily when Blaise rubbed his palm roughly over his jean clad erection. The Gryffindor gave up all pretenses of doing any work at the moment as turned sideways and leaned into Blaise's body, wrapping his arms securely around the boy's neck, and grinding up into his hand.

"Every day, every second, you make want to do these things to you Harry," Blaise groaned, pulling back a little to lick his lips and watch Harry come apart beneath his roaming fingers. Harry shut his eyes tightly, giving way to the sizzling sensations. "I wanted you so badly before, Harry," Blaise continued, doubling his efforts and periodically squeezing Harry's cock, making the boy groan wantonly. "I wanted to hold you and caress you like this. Before I knew it, you were all I could think about, your shy smiles, your pouty expressions, your bold exclamations. You are a study in contradictions my little Gryffindor, and I have been fascinated by you from the start." Harry clutched him tighter and whined as he thrust his hips harder. Blaise wrapped his free arm around Harry's waist and hoisted him easily into his lap.

"This is my favorite position," his smooth tenor washed over Harry's ears, further submerging him under crashing waves of lust and desire.

"I love having you spread out above me, begging so sweetly with those illicit, silent eyes." "Blaise," Harry moaned again. Blaise was driving him crazy, the things he was saying. His voice was positively sinful, and the sensation from the hard bulge sitting just beneath his arse was tantalizing. Harry ground down onto it and watched his lover closely. Blaise's breath hitched and his eyes threatened to roll back into his skull, every single sensation Harry elicited was more powerful than any the Slytherin had experienced with anyone else. His breath hissed through his teeth as he exhaled, and he pulled Harry down for a scorching kiss, sitting back fully into his seat, gripping Harry's hips with both hands to guide the boy's rocking trusts. "You always seem so innocent and sweet to me, so delicate," Blaise gasped out in a ragged voice,

"but I know better. There is hidden strength in you that is breathtaking when you let it out. Not that Gryffindor stubbornness, although that has its charm too," Zabini smirked. "No, I am referring to the way you handled Dumbledore," he chuckled but lost his mirthful expression as Harry dipped his head licked tentatively at his neck. The Slytherin groaned and urged Harry on, holding his head to his neck, "You cannot imagine how surprised and turned on I was that day, hiding beneath your invisibility cloak, watching you spar with the Headmaster." Harry didn't believe he was at all that spectacular, and it was mostly because Blaise was there that he actually felt the confidence to stand his ground rather than simply remaining silent and later stewing in his own indignation at being handled, once again, by the Headmaster. He increased his thrusts and wished fervently that there was no fabric separating him from Blaise. He needed more, so much more, but he didn't have time to ask or beg for it as his orgasm was snatched from his groin with unaccountable force. Blaise watched through his own orgasm as Harry arched backwards, grinding their pelvises together.

"So beautiful, Harry," he whispered, running his hands over and through the Gryffindor's sweaty hair. He pushed it from his face and pulled him into a sweet kiss. "So bloody beautiful," he repeated. Harry blushed and smiled, kissing Blaise quickly on the lips before collapsing into his chest. "That was so hot," he said, running his hands beneath Blaise's robes and gripping the back of his satin shirt. "I can't believe we did that in the library," he said with wonder. Blaise chuckled, so cute, he thought. "Trust me, my Harry; that was probably the mildest thing this library has witnessed in some years yet." Harry sat up with a scandalized, expression. "You're kidding." Blaise grinned wickedly,

"No, I do not believe I am. Just how many years has Draco been a student here?" Harry released a barking laugh, much like his godfather's. Sobering, he accio'd his wand and cleaned them both of drying cum and sweat. He was debating moving back into his own seat when Blaise turned him around and settled his back against the Slytherins warm, broad chest. Harry sighed contentedly as the Slytherin's strong arms wrapped securely around his waist and the ridgeback wooden chair transfigured into a large comfortable reclining settee that just barely fit in the space between the wall and the table.

"I meditate best like this," Blaise assured him. Not that Harry was complaining in the slightest. Harry yawned and snuggled into Blaise's warm embrace. He wanted to meditate and begin figuring out what his animagus form might be, but as his eyelids drooped he knew he would be asleep in no time at all. "I think this is too relaxed," he mumbled, a little disgruntled. He felt Blaise's rumbling laugh, but wouldn't remember much at all after that when he later awoke.

---:::---

"There he is," Harry said, pointing out the redhead waiting for them near the goal posts on the far side of the pitch. Draco merely grunted and squinted into the sunlight. Autumn was upon them, and it was a little chilly outside but not too windy, adequate conditions for flying. "I see him," Blaise responded, hefting his broom up higher, squaring his shoulders and following Harry closely. He still remembered the last time they'd had a run-in with the Gryffindors and was prepared for any sort of reaction from the volatile Gryffindor.

"Hey, Ron," Harry called. Ron narrowed his eyes, "What'd you bring 'im for Harry?" Ron gestured to Draco with a scowl. "I only agreed to one Slytherin not two," he grumbled. Harry crossed his arms,

"You didn't have to agree to anything, Ron. They're not my pets; I don't just take them wherever I want. They decided to come, and I couldn't just tell them no. We don't own the pitch. Besides, I thought it would be fun to play teams, two-on-two." "But I don't want to play with Slytherins," Ron whined. Harry groaned, "I thought you were getting past that, Ron." Draco grinned sardonically,

"That's fine with me. I can go." "Draco, wait," Harry said, grabbing his arm. "Just let me talk to him for a while. You two can go warm up," he suggested, turning to Blaise for his help. Obviously, Draco was ready to bolt and return to his dungeons. Most likely, he'd rather be squishing slugs for Snape that flying with a Weasley.

"Come on, Draco, let us allow them to talk in private," Blaise said. He turned to Harry with a sly smile, bending to whisper in his ear, "Do not take too long, Harry. I am anxious to see you riding that broom up close." Harry blushed and pushed the laughing boy away from him towards his huffing friend.

Turning back to Ron, he noted that his frown had deepened with burgeoning anger. Harry had no idea where it was coming from because just a few days ago Ron seemed more tolerant of the time Harry spent with Blaise and consequently, Draco. He couldn't imagine where this renewed anger was coming from. "Are you going over to the dark side," Ron blurted.

"Hermione, Ginny and I have been talking and-" Harry sighed. And, there's my answer. Harry listened to Ron speak for a couple of minutes longer, but he hardly paid the boy any attention. This is precisely what he was talking about when he said that the wizarding world needed to change, but he knew that he couldn't get into to that with Ron because the boy just wouldn't understand...at least not right now. The boy had a stubborn streak a mile long, and Harry knew that while Ron might have a renewed sense of loyalty to him it certainly did not extend to Harry's new Slytherin friends. He decided to stop Ron before he said something they both would regret. "I don't fully understand what you mean by the dark side Ron, but because I know you, I can honestly say that I am not becoming a death eater, and I still want to destroy Voldemort as much as I did at the end of fifth year." Ron pondered his statement for a second, appearing to dissect and analyze it as he would a particularly clever chess move, but he still just couldn't understand.

"I don't see why you want to hang with Slytherins though. They aren't going to help you with that. Hell, they might even trap you. You need me and Mione." Harry withheld a pained groan, "That's just it Ron. I don't." Ron seemed to wilt before Harry's eyes, and Harry couldn't help but feel a certain amount of guilt for that, but he was firm in his decision. Ron and Hermione didn't know and wouldn't understand half of the things transpiring in Harry's life this year. They were growing apart. It wasn't uncommon for adolescents their age. They each were growing up and becoming men and women, and things just weren't the same as when they were children playing at being heroes.

"I have other people willing to help me now, which include Blaise and Draco, whether you believe that or not that's your decision. Facing Voldemort is going to be the most difficult thing I'll ever do in my entire life, and I will use any and every resource available to me. I don't have time to pick and choose my allies based on house affiliation anymore. When are you going to realize that this war, the world, is larger than that?" Harry asked, completely exasperated. He felt like he was trying to move a brick wall. Apparently, he'd taken one step forward with Ron only to take two more backwards. I'll thank Hermione and Ginny for that. Harry ran a frustrated hand through his hair and pushed his glasses up the bridge of his nose,

"I'll have this conversation with you one more time Ron, but after that I'm done. This is becoming too bothersome. I had many things I wanted to tell you today, but now I don't think you can handle any of them because you still think and behave like a first year. I want and need mature people around me, unprejudiced people," Harry stressed. "Then why are you hanging around with that lot," Ron retorted angrily.

"They've tormented-" "You're just as bad as they are," Harry yelled, his frustration and anger finally getting the best of him and drawing the attention of the Slytherins loitering just to the right of them. Ron looked as if he'd swallowed a lemon and couldn't frame any words in response, "You judge them and hate them, and you don't even know them. Yes, they were arses to us when we were younger, but they were kids, mouthing off and repeating things they knew nothing about, and honestly, we weren't any better." Ron shook his head. "It's true," Harry said, imploring the boy to understand.

"When I was eleven, I came into the castle believing that the whole of Slytherin was evil and vile because of one...one," Harry stressed, "conversation I'd had with Hagrid in Diagon Alley. I knew nothing about the house system, and already I was convinced that they were the scum of society." Deciding to take Bill's advice about honesty, Harry revealed one of his older, more closely guarded secrets in the hopes that it would help his case,

"I was almost sorted into Slytherin, you know," Harry said, shocking his friend and undoubtedly the two eavesdropping Slytherins. "Can you imagine how different my life might have been if I had entered the castle objectively. That's not to say it would be better," Harry rushed to say, noticing Ron's strangled expression, "but we don't know where life can lead us if we're not open to it, Ron." At Ron's maintained silence, Harry returned the subject to him, "The first thing you said to me about Slytherin was how evil they were, and yet you didn't even know one. How could you have known something like that?"

"My brothers-" "Were just like you and me and Blaise and Draco," Harry interrupted, "judging people based on the opinions of others rather than taking a look for ourselves. I don't want to live like that anymore, Ron, and I won't. I can't afford to," he whispered, taking a step back from his friend. He looked at Ron longingly, "Aren't you tired of following others blindly? Don't you want to make your own judgments for once, Ron?" The redhead didn't really know what to say. Harry did have a point, but he was just so unsure.

"Is everything alright," Blaise's smooth voice cut in as his hand slid possessively along the small of Harry's back. Harry took one more glance at his friend and looked at him questioningly. Ron smiled sheepishly and scratched the back of his head. He took two tentative steps forward and thrust his hand out jerkily, moving before he could change his mind, "Hello, my name is Ron Weasley, pleasure to meet you," he mumbled, looking Blaise straight in the eye, even as a bright blush flushed his face. Blaise arched and eyebrow and flicked his eyes to Harry who was beaming brightly,

"Blaise Zabini, Harry's boyfriend," he introduced himself with a wicked smile. Harry sighed and dropped his head, "Was that really necessary," he mumbled to Blaise as Ron shook the Slytherin's hand robotically and turned puce. "Absolutely," Blaise said, shooting him a sexy grin. "Better to rip the bandage off quickly as they say."

"What utter rot," Harry crossed his arms and pouted, "You're lucky you're so good-looking." Ron cleared his throat and clenched his broom, "Is-is this what you wanted to tell me, Harry?" "Yes...among other things." Ron blanched, "Among other things? There's more? I don't think I can stand more." Harry nodded, "After the match, yeah?" ---:::--- "Don't be so torn up about it," Blaise teased, nudging Draco in the shoulder. The blonde snorted, "I could care less. I had a significant handicap," he drawled, sneering at the redhead walking behind them with Harry. Blaise snickered and nodded. It was true that Ron was definitely not meant to be a seeker; he was in Draco's way more times than not, but the redhead was adequate at defense, often disrupting Harry or Blaise's flight patterns when they were nearing the snitch.

The Malfoy and Weasley team Harry or Blaise's flight patterns when they were nearing the snitch. The Malfoy and Weasley team had lost two games to one, but things might have gone differently if Draco wasn't distracted. Blaise wasn't sure why, but Draco seemed more concerned with Weasley than the game warranted. Behind them, Harry and Ron drifted further back until Harry began to feel uncomfortable at which time Blaise paused and waited for them, still maintaining a courteous distance so that Harry could speak to his friend somewhat privately. Harry smiled and turned to his friend,

"That wasn't so bad was it?" "Humph, if you'd lost two games to one, you might not say that. That was painful, Harry," Ron laughed. Harry joined him,

"Well, we all knew you weren't meant for the seeker position, but now we know why." Ron smiled sheepishly, "Yeah. So..." Ron began, "you and Zabini? How did that happen? Better yet when did that happen?" At that moment, things seemed to connect for the redhead, "Is that why he went bloody crazy on Mione' after transfigurations, because you're together?" Harry blushed, recalling that moment. Blaise had looked so fierce and indomitable and sexy. Harry cleared his throat,

"Um, actually at the time we weren't dating, but-"

"But what? He seemed awfully attached," Ron commented.

Harry laughed, "You could definitely say that."

"What?" Harry took a deep breath, "It began when we were working on our charms project. I never noticed Blaise before then, but I was immediately attracted to him: his intelligence, his appearance, his charm, and his faith in my own abilities. We became friends when I felt like I had none. He hardly knew me, but he believed in me when I felt like you and Hermione did not," Harry said honestly. Ron clenched his teeth and turned away with a fiery blush. From anger or embarrassment, Harry couldn't tell, so he just forged ahead with his story.

"In the beginning, we really were just working together on our charms project despite my attraction, but then when we were doing our first practical experiments with the spell we had a little magical mishap," Harry said, pushing his glasses up the bridge of his nose and rubbing the back of his neck, discomfited. At this point, they had reached the changing rooms and were standing just outside of them. Draco already knew much of the this tale, so he was hardly attentive, but he Blaise was giving Harry his full attention, interested in how much the Gryffindor was willing to tell his friend.

"A mishap," Ron questioned hesitatingly, looking from Harry to Zabini. The Slytherin nodded but allowed Harry to continue the retelling as he saw fit.

"Yes," Harry said, "the short of it is that Blaise and I are tied together magically. We can only part for a short distance without experiencing debilitating pain." Ron's eyes grew large, and he looked from Slytherin to Gryffindor repeatedly, presumably trying to see the magical rope that tethered the two together.

"How?" he gasped. Harry told Ron as much as they knew about the bond. The boy was taking it surprisingly well,

"'Mione is going to flip when she hears this. She'll be in the library for days on end." Harry frowned, "No, Ron, you can't tell her or anyone else for that matter. This could be dangerous if the wrong people find out, and that includes all of the professors and anyone who doesn't already know, especially Hermione and Professor Dumbledore." Ron was completely baffled, mostly because Harry didn't want to tell Professor Dumbledore, but right now he was skating on thin ice with Harry, and he didn't want to betray Harry's trust a second time. Harry, he knew, must have his reasons, and it pained him to know that he wasn't trusted with those anymore, but perhaps in due time...

"Anyway," Harry said,

"I need your help now. You're the only one in Gryffindor Tower who knows about us, and we have to sleep together because of this, and it's difficult to sneak in and out the dorms. I have the cloak, and Draco has been really helpful in the Slytherin dorms, but our dorm is more of a hassle which is why I've been spending so much time in Blaise's. Ron blushed at the thought of the two of them sharing a bed, but nodded his head numbly to Harry's request.

"Sure Harry, but no more secrets okay?" Harry frowned a little, but was saved from disappointing his friend when Blaise spoke up on his behalf.

"There are still some things that you are not yet privy to," Blaise said,

"but that is because they involve more than just Harry and myself, and until we secure their permission to tell their secrets then we can't tell you everything." Ron grimaced but held his peace. Exploding now, as he was wont to do, wouldn't help his case at all. He was trying really hard to turn over a new leaf where Harry was concerned lest the boy leave him behind with the girls, and no matter what Ron had done wrong, he really didn't believe he deserved such a terrible punishment.

"Right," he said,

"well why don't we get cleaned up and scrounge up some food. I'm starving." Draco snorted, "I won't be scrounging up anything," he said haughtily.

---:::---

Hours later Harry, Blaise, and Draco found themselves back in the dungeons with Snape and Bill working on the potions necessary for Sirius' retrieval from the veil. The Gryffindor was trying his damndest to focus on the task at hand, but Blaise was literally driving him to distraction. "Stop that," Harry said, drawing Draco and Blaise's attention. "Stop what, Harry," Blaise asked, removing a tooth pick from his mouth; the Slytherin had been nibbling on it since their time in the kitchens hours ago. Harry hadn't commented on it before, but now he was staring directly at Blaise's mouth, eyeing the stick warily and somewhat enviously. Harry was blushing a light pink,

"You've been chewing on that for hours now. Stop it. It's distracting," he mumbled, turning back to the ingredients he was slicing. Zabini smirked mischievously,

"I cannot," he whispered, sidling up to Harry and leaning over into his ear. He ignored Draco's groan of annoyance and continued teasing his little lover. "I have an oral fixation, Harry," he admitted, looking down at the raven haired boy with blatant lust. "I have to satisfy it somehow." Harry gulped and turned to look fully at the Slytherin beside him, his cheeks coloring even more and heat pooled in his groin, grabbing the attention of cock.

"You-" "What are you two chaps whispering about," Draco interrupted with a knowing smirk simply to tease the Gryffindor. Harry jumped and coughed conspicuously as Blaise's smirk merely grew larger as he took a small step away from the frazzled Gryffindor.

"Don't start in on me," Harry said with a scowl as the rosy color began to slowly leave his cheeks. "Don't think I haven't noticed you've been watching Bill this entire time." Draco's face shuttered as he schooled his expression, hoping to waylay the embarrassed flush that would surely give him away. Blaise arched and eyebrow and smirked devilishly at his best friend,

"I did not realize you were quite so attentive, Harry," he began, building up to his point. "I am very impressed, but did you happen to also notice his sudden, uncharacteristic interest in your best friend this morning?" Harry cocked his head and gave it some thought,

"No, I hadn't noticed, but I was too excited to be back on a broom," Harry said obliviously. Draco snickered and opened his mouth to tease Potter further, eager to move the attention onto the Gryffindor and away from himself. "What is so funny," Blaise grinned,

"You two did lose two to one today. I thought for sure you had a thing for Ronald Weasley this morning, and I was very worried about you. Now, I realize that it must be redheads you have a thing for since you are clearly so taken with both brothers. Too bad those twins decided to leave Hogwarts early," he teased,

"you could have taken advantage of a two-for-one deal a long time ago." Harry laughed uproariously as Draco turned scarlet, brighter than he had ever been before.

"That's not true," he raged.

"What's not true," a smooth voice asked, stepping up behind the blonde. Draco stiffened, and his blush became even hotter than before. "I could use a break and a good laugh," Bill smiled, looking over Draco's shoulder at the snickering Gryffindor and grinning Italian.

"Nothing," Draco huffed, pushing away from the table and knocking into Bill in his haste to extract himself from this very humiliating situation.

"Whoa wotcher Malfoy," Bill admonished, steading the boy and moving closer to him in the process. Draco's breath caught in his throat, and his chest tightened along with his pants as the redhead looked down at him with a teasing smile, his warm hands wrapped around his arms tightly. They seemed to scorch him through his shirt sleeves like they always did in his dreams. He didn't know how to respond; his brain and mouth had lost the connection necessary to form words, so he merely jerked and extracted himself from the man's embrace and moved to the other side of the workbench with a silent glare for all three of the people before him.

"Weasley!" Snape barked, "Stop playing with the children and come do you part. This is a delicate potion as you yourself pointed out at the onset. Cease this dithering about." Bill looked over his shoulder and gave the potions master a snarky salute before turning back the boys and leveling Draco with a particularly charming grin,

"Duty calls. Don't have too much fun without me," he said suggestively, staring at Malfoy. Teasing him was beginning to become really fun. Too bad the blonde was so very young; Bill had always had a thing for blondes. Taking a final look at the boy, he paused as he noticed an adorable light blush staining his cheeks. Well maybe not too young, he mused thoughtfully. The twins weren't the only ones with a penchant for breaking the rules.

---:::---

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.4K 751 21
How could a Slytherin, and Draco Malfoy of all people, possibly fall for a weak Hufflepuff? And what will he do when he finds out her dark secret? Ye...
2.2K 28 13
We now arrive to the sixth year of the events of the Half Blood Prince diving it in with the version of Harry and Hermione's universe where I will be...
128K 5.3K 20
Blaise Zabini is the flirting machine of Slytherin. He gets who he wants when he wants them. That is, until Neville Longbottom. It takes a while for...
440K 18.9K 66
(Drarry) Harry Potter is about to enter his seventh year, and things are not quite what he expected. He is no longer the angry boy who watched his wo...