Athanase Silva De Alger Obeli...

By Ypnako

In this story, Sage Evermore got Reincarnated into Who made me a princess or lovely princess thanks to the go... More

~} 1 }>
~} 2 }>
~} 3 }>
~} 4 }>
~} 5 }>
~} 6 }>
~} 7 }>
Help...

-}> 8 }>

1.1K 40 5
By Ypnako

lol, I'm back, I finally had some motivation cuz I got a new laptop!! 

anyways onto the story, bare with me I forgot everything.

(Athanase and Claude moments <3 as requested)

------------------

------------

-----

Athanase:

"Your highness..."

...

"*AHEM* Your highness" Lennon repeated

"AHHHH- I- I mean, my apologies"

Lennon then giggled at my reaction

"If I'm not too much of a problem, may I ask what were you doing your highness?"

I then tried my best to hide the book I'm reading while my cheeks are a tinted rose.

'DAMN IT WHY IS MY ARMS SO SHORT, I can't even cover the book properly!!'

Then Lennon took a peek and his cheeks got a bit red.

"Y-Your highness... Are you perhaps reading a romance novel...? At the age of 8?"

"Sir Lennon, if you wish to keep yourself out of trouble please keep this a secret..."

I said while my face is completely red and is embarrassed.

I had somehow forgotten that I'm an 8-year-old...

And this is the worst possible time for people to be sneakily peeking at the book. 

"May I ask why you're here sir Lennon"

I then looked at him slightly and kinda had tears in my eyes which Lennon noticed, he then fakes coughed.

"Seems like 10 mins ago, His Majesty had asked for your presence"

Then I had a blank face on...

Am... Am I hearing things right?

T-Ten mins?

WAIT TEN MINS??? THAT'S A WHOLE FUNERAL

"W-why didn't mention it earlier?? Uncle Majesty will have my head flying if it any more than 10 mins"

...

I then quickly rushed to the garden

...

"Uncle Majesty."

Claude then looked at the side and noticed me.

"Athanase, Why are you sweating so much. it looks like you had a whole war against a water dragon during a hurricane."

This bastard. YOU'RE THE REASON WHY I LOOK LIKE THIS!!!

"M-My apologies, I was rushing here."

"Why were you rushing? You look like someone I've taken off of the streets"

This man and his foul mouth, very soon ill plan your funeral.

I then fake giggled

We then 'enjoyed' some tea while he intentionally make fun of me *tears run down my cheeks*

If Athanasia doesn't end you I will Uncle Majesty. Just watch me. I'll make you regret ever saying those things to me.

With that, I had an evil smile and stared at him.

Claude:

"You've got a staring problem?"

I looked up and saw her staring at me.

The nerve.

With that, she looked away while clenching her teacup.

"How's Athanasia?"

She then looked shocked

"What? I cant care for my daughter?"

 She then clenched her jaw and her hand harder. While smiling and with that, an irk sign had appear.

What a funny child, an annoying one, but very amusing. 

Such expressions don't fit the royal blood. Funny ones at that. She's like an open book, very easy to read her mind.

...

Just like her father and that woman

...

With that, I sighed...

"You're just like them" leaning onto my hand

"Very sensitive, quiet and very easy to read"

With that she froze, she tried to word her sentence and stopped

"Uncle Majesty, who might you be referring to?"

I looked straight at her.

Athanase:

"Your father. Rhya and that woman he fell in love with. What was her name? Ah right, Hestia"

"What do you mean by that Uncle Majesty?"

"*sighs* Your father, he's very quiet and shy with others and serious at times. He's loveable and all the people in this castle are friendly with him. Quite the opposite of me... and our older brother..."

I continued listening to him.

"Your mother on the other hand. I wasn't able to talk to her very well, but when we do, she had a soft tone and it reminds me of someone... She's bright and once again love-able, quite unfortunate that she had passed away. She would've loved you like you were some angel. Quite a pity I say."

I was quiet. I didn't know how to respond.

"Uncle Majesty. Were you perhaps jealous of someone?"

He was taken back

"My apologies if that was offensive. But you kept mentioning that they're likable and kind, were you looking up to someone"

...

He then responded with a chuckle

"Amusing. You were able to tell. Although I wouldn't support the fact that you had bath mouthed me in front of me"

THIS HYPOCRITE YOU WERE JUST BAD-MOUTHING ME NOT TOO LONG AGO!

I'LL MAKE SURE YOUR FUNERAL IS A NIGHTMARE

"Uncle Majesty... You cheater! wait for no- nevermind *whispers* This is why no-one is fond of you" while pouting and crossing my arms

"What did you say?" he said on his guard

"N-NOTHING! HEHE, nothing to worry about" I said while waving my hands around and sweatdropped.

"A-Anyways Athy is fine! Although she's been crying to herself- OTHER THAN THAT SHES FINE!"

I then panicked while he kept on looking at me

"Now why would you try to change the subject?"

This. THIS IS THE PERFECT TIMING TO CHANGE THE SUBJECT

I then pouted and cross my arms and acted 'cute'

"Because Uncle Majesty been teasing Hana and now Hana's tea is cold"

"Is that so?" he looked amused

This damn bastard. He's messing with me

"Didn't know you like this type of tea"

"O-OF COURSE! uh, wait what kind of tea is the-"

"You don't even know the name of this tea and claim to like it, how embarrassing"

I turned a deep shade of red, DAMN THIS MAN AND THIS TEA ISTG HELL DIE SOON. NOT TO MENTION HE FORGOT ABOUT ATHY!!!

"Back to topic, Athanasia."

OoP. Never mind he did remember.

--------------------
-------------
------

Lol I tried my best, isn't the greatest but okay-ish

Once again I apologize for my lack of content as I was fighting writer's block for the past months, and if the story is isn't accurate.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

267K 11.2K 40
ဤ Fic သည် အရမ်းရိုင်းစိုင်းသော အသုံးအနှုန်းတွေကိုသာသုံးထားသော Big Warning 🚨18+ Fic တပုဒ်ဖြစ်သည် ။
1.1M 48K 94
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
1M 42.6K 50
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
572K 35K 99
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...