Family Without Trust (Season...

By rulkixsmile

Hii... mere khurafati dimag m ek idea aaya emotional story k . . . baki ki jankari k liye story padhte rahiye. More

Introduction
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
New story
New story
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Season 2
Family without Trust (season 2)
Instagram
do vote
My life
New account
New story

Part 20 (Last part)❤

1.2K 69 63
By rulkixsmile

Jai Shree Krishna

THE LAST PART❤

Arun: Sunno tum logo ko karna ye h ki.......

As: Papa likin isse haseena ji aur unke bacche ki jaan ko khatara h.

Hm: Dekhiye hum aapne bacche ko kuch nhi hone denge na hi sohu ko aur na hi isse (keeping her hand in her tummy)

Arun: Haa aur mujhe haseena pe pura bharosa h ki usse kuch nhi hoga.

Hm: To aap sab humara bharosa karke humara issme saath denge?

As: Ek nhi do barr aapka saath na dene ki galati kar chuke h ab aur iss galati ko nhi dohrana chahate.

Hm was looking at him. Their eyes meet. Haseena could see the guilt in his eyes which were true. Her heart always wanted to forgive anu hav but the mind always says to the heart what if he again not trusted u leave u in mid way of the life. She could the trust for her in his eyes. They share a sweet eye lock which was broken by phone ringing.

Hm: Hello

Priyal: Haseena Mallik agar aapna baccha sahi salamat chahieye to mere papa ko sidhaii se lal ganj wali factory k piche le aao waha se aage ka plan m tumhe baad m bataungi.

Hm: Haa hum abhi aate h.

Priyal: Agar koi chalaki karne ki koshish ki to Sohum. (Smiles evily)

Hm: Tum jaisa bologi hum karane ko taiyarr h bass sohum ko kuch nhi hona chahieye.

Priyal cut the call.

Hm: Papa I think hume plan start karna chahieye.

Arun: Haa.. To sab taiyar.

Ev: Yes sir
__________________________________

Hm was standing near a factory along with a man hand cuffed. She was connected to Arun and MPT with a earing type of bluetooth so that that Priyal and her team mates dosen't notice this.

She got a call.
Person: Abhi tum jaha ho waha ek gaadi aayegi chup chap papa k saath usme beith jana aur vo usme jaha k address diya h vaha aa jana.

She sat in the car and drove to the place showed in the GPS tracker in the car. She reached there but was a desserted place.

   She came out of the car and stood there for a few minutes and after sometime a car came there and a girl at her late 20s came out of the car, she was none other than our story's chudail Priyal.
  Her goons came after her in a jeep and opened the boot of the car and haseena was shocked to see Sohum there, tied with ropes, blood flowing from his head and his left arm, he was still in his school uniform and was unconsious.

     Haseena started moving towards Sohum but one goon came and pushed her on the ground.

Hm: Aahhhhhhhh.......

      A man along with a girl and a boy came and shoot the goons and the boy went and opened Sohum's ropes and the girl catches Priyal and made her unconsious by injecting a serign inside her arm making her unconsious.

    The man hurriedly went towards haseena who was screaming in pain holding her belly.

Man: Haseena, haseena kuch nhi hoga aapka hum wada karte h aapko.
And lifted haseena in his arms and made her sit in his car and the girl and boy came and boy started driving and boy sat on the passenger seat beside girl.

(They were none other than Anubhav, Santosh and Cheetah)

As: Haseena ankhe baand nhi karana himmat mat harana kuch nhi hoga tumhe haa kuch nhi hoga.

Hm: Anubhav  sohuuu (she said in a fumbling voice)

As: Kuch nhi hoga, sohum sahi salamat ghar pahuch chuka h.

Soon they reached hospital and doctor took Haseena to OT. They didn't told anyone about Haseena, it was 1 hour now she was in OT. Arun called Anubhav.

Arun: Anu haseena thik h aur Sohum.. vo dono thik h to h m.

Anubhav thought there is no reason to hide this from him. So he told them everything and Sohu here told everything about his kidnapping to Rehman and Ammi and they called Anubhav and he told everything yo them. Soon all reached there.
(Mereko pata nhi itana log allowed h ki nhi likin likh diya)

It was 3 hours now Haseena was still inside OT. Everyone was getting tensed outside especially Sohum, he was hugging Arun and crying.

Sohu: Sab meri wajah se hua h mumma ne mana kiya tha mujhe ki school time m class k bahar mat jaana phir bhi m gaya. Sab meri wajah se hua h. (He said crying hugging Arun)

As: Sohum beta shaant ho jao kuch nhi hoga aapki mumma ko. Hum aapse wada karte h aur hum aapna wada nhi todenge vishwas rakho hum par. Aapki mumma strong h n aur unko kaise kuch ho sakta h batao.

Sohu looked at him and wiped his tears
Sohu: Haa. Mumma bahut strong h unko kuch nhi hoga.

After sometimes,
Doctor came out and anubhav and Arun rushed to him. Sohu has slept so Rehman was carrying him.

As: Docter haseena thik to h n, aur unki bacchi.

Doctor: Dekhiye aap humare cabin m chalieye hum aapko batate h.
Anubhav and Arun with worried face went to doctor's cabin.

Doctor: dekhiye haseena mallik abhi danger k bahar h (both sighed in relief) likin unka miscarriage ho gaya h. Aur bad news ye h ki ab vo kabhi Maa nhi baan payengi. Ye baat dikh zaroor degi likin ye sach h aur aapko ye baat haseena ko batani hogi. Filhall kuch granton m unhe hosh aa jayega aur aap log unse mil sakte h.
And he went.

[Love you❤ Trisha18Rajput for this idea]

As: Papa sab humari galati h humari wajah se haseena ji ka baccha abb hum unhe kya kahenge unhe aur Sohum ko kya bolenge ki humari wajah se....
Hum layak hi nhi kisi khushi k itni mushkil se ek umeed ki kiran jagi thi ki hum haseena ka bharosa wapas jeet sakte h likin humane hi unhe...... (he went out with this)

Here, Arun was first angry that because of Anubhav Haseena lost her baby but when he heard his point of view he understood that the main thing behind this was just their destiny.

He went out and saw Rehman was sitting there and Sohum was in Anubhav's arms sleeping and Rehman was staring at floor aimlessly. Arun understood that he found the whole truth so he just went and sat beside Rehman and kept his hand on rehman's shoulder.

After sometime, haseena gained consciousness and arun, rehman and Sohum went inside to meet her. Anubhav was there in hospital but he didn't went to meet Haseena.
As soon as Shonu saw his mother he quickly went and hugged her.

Sohu: I am sorry mumma meri wajah se aapko itani sari chot lag gayi.

Hm: Tumhari galati nhi h Sohu.

Sohu: Hmm...

Arun: Sohu bahar Anubhav uncle k pass jao hume mumma se baat karni h.
Sohu went outside.

Hm: Anubhav yahi h to humse milane kyu nhi aaye. (She said with teary eyes)

Arun: Usse dar tha ki tujhe pane ki aakhiri umeed bhi usne kho di kyuki jo hua h n usme uski galati h sab usne kiya h.

Hm: Kya hua h humare saath.

Arun: Tera miscarriage ho gaya h aur doctor ne bola h ki.

Hm: Kya bola doctor ne.

Rehman: Ki tu abb kabhi Maa nhi ban sakti.

Arun: Aur Anubhav ko lag raha h ki uski wajah se hua h sab aur agar vo tere samane aa gaya to tu usse aur naraz ho jayegi.

Hm kept her palm in her mouth to recover from the shock that she can't become mother now and lost her child from her womb. She started crying and due to crying constantly she slept. All decided that Anubhav will stay with Haseena because they thought she need him.

After sometime,
Anubhav went inside and sat in the stood beside haseena's bed.
He hold her hand and started talking to her sleeping figure but he didn't knew that she was awake and is listening to his talks.

As: Hum kya kare haseena. Shuruwat se humane galati hi to ki h. Pehele mission Jeet k liye aapko dhokha diya, aapka mission k liye fayada uthaya likin vo humari peheli galati thi isiliye aapne hume maaf kiya kyuki peheli galati to bhagwan bhi maaf karta h. Likin, har barr hum galati karte h aur aap hume maaf kar deti h.
    Pehele mission jeet, phir sagaii m aapko chodd k jana, itana hi nhi shaadi k ek saal baad aapke pyaar par humane ungali uthayi aur uski saza hum aaj bhi bhugat rahe h. Hum jisse sabse zyada pyaar karte h pata nhi kaise unke saath eisa kiya. 8 saal him aapane biwi, papa aur bete se dur rahe. Likin phir bhi aap hume maaf karane ko taiyarr thi. Abb n lagata h kaash uss din humne aap par bharosa karke aapko ghar le aaya hota. Aaj aap apni nhi nhi humari bacchi ko nhi khoti. Sacch pata h haseena ab lagata h ki hum aapke layak hi nhi h aur aapke to kya hum to iss duniya m rehene k kabil hi nhi h. Marr jana chahieye hume, mar......
(Sorry thoda bada ho gaya likin Anubhav ki feeling bhi zaroor h🤧)

He was about to say further when haseena kept her palm on his mouth.
She nodded her head in no.

Hm: Aap bahut acche h anubhav aapki galati bass ye h ki aapko jo sahi laga aapne kiya. Kal jo bhi hua usme aapki koi galati nhi thi. Please aapk khud ko doshi mat maniye.

As: Doshi h hum haseena jo aaj tak hum aapke kabil nhi ban paye.

Hm: Kisne kaha ki aap humare kabil nhi h. Pichale das saal hum bass aapne uppar biti hui par jee rahe the likin jab aaj aapke uppar kya beet rahe h n vo pata chala to samajh aaya ki uss time situation hi eisi thi.

As: Matlab aapne hume maaf kar diya n. (He said with hope in his eyes)

Hm: Haa.. kiya humne aapko maaf.

As without waiting hugged as immediately.

As: Aapne hume maaf kar diya h to kya aap humare saath humare ghaar chalengi n abb.

Hm: Hum aa to jaate likin ek problem h...

As: Kaisi problem

Hm: Sohum ko kaise batae

As: Haseena vo humara baccha h vo samajhega baat ko agar nhi bhi samajha to hum h hi nhi ek acche pita hone k kabil.

Hm: Anubhav agar ek barr bhi eisi beheki beheki baatein ki to... to... hum caps tooth jayenge.

As: Nhi nhi hum to eise hi bol rahe the.

Hm: Hmm thik h likin aaj k baad eisa mat bola bahut dard hota h. (She said hugging his arm)

As: Hmm...

_______________________________
After 1 week haseena was discarched and today they decided to tell the truth to Sohum. Sohum already know about her little sibling and her mother's condition, he was sad but never said. Everyone gathered at Rehman's house and were sitting in living room. There was complete silence when Sohum spoke.

Sohu: Mumma, Anubhav Uncle aap dono ko mujhe kya batana h jaldi batao merese sabar nhi ho raha.

Hm: Sohu vo hum.. tumhe.. (took a deep breadth) Hume tumhe batana h ki tumhare papa kaun h.

Sohu: Sacchi.... kaun h mere papa jaldi batao n please (excitedly)

As: Hum hai tumhare papa.

Sohu: Sacchi aap humare papa h (looked at her mother while she noddes)

Sohu went towards anubhav and hugged him from his waist and said Papa.
    At that time she felt that something which was missing from years now completed.

Hm: Hum bhi h yaha!!

Sohu: Mumma jealous  nhi ye mere papa h.

Hm: Mere bhi pati h.

Sohu: I love u papa and mumma (he hugged them)

Anuseena: We love u too (they looked at Sohu and smiles seeing him happy after meeting his father)

All family members were adoring the trio and a "CLICK"

THE END

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Accha nhi laga to dil se sorry.
I never wanted to prove that haseena is weak I just wanted wanted to say that inside a tought police officer there is a person who is emotional and cares the most for her family. Then also, if you fell that this was not worth it then Sorry is the only thing I can say.😔😔

Tell me if you want epilogue.

Vote, share and follow if you liked the part
Last part tha story k so don't forget to comment.
Sorry for grammatical mistakes.

Watch Maddam Sir Monday to Saturday at 10 PM only on Sony SAB

♡ADITI♡
22-02-2022

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.6K 6.4K 35
You all can derive the story from the title itself. Keep Supporting for more Kareena Story With Gratitude RJ
27.9K 1.7K 17
This is a story on our very beloved Anuseena ❤️😘 Also I will try to include vyoshma and cheetosh moments🥰 Happy reading ✨
30.4K 1.9K 34
So hello guys, So writing this story but with my terms Read the story and have fun 😉 Ranked #1 on haseenamalik out of 792 stories on 15 February Ran...
88K 8.6K 47
Hey! this is my first kareena love story with alot of mysteries , twists n turns , romance and a lot of suspense 🤫 . So please give it a try . pe...