Enchantress

By Ginnyzyn

Enchantress Book Series-1 ••• ♡ ••• Jennifer Andez is a simple beautiful college going girl. Her life was bea... More

••• Author's Note •••
Prologue
Chapter - 1
Chapter - 2
Chapter - 3
Chapter - 5
Chapter - 6
Chapter - 7
Chapter - 8
Chapter - 9
Chapter - 10
Chapter - 11
Chapter - 12
Chapter - 13
Chapter - 14
Chapter - 15
Chapter - 16
Chapter - 17
Chapter - 18
Chapter - 19
Chapter - 20
Chapter - 21
Chapter - 22
Chapter - 23
Chapter - 24
Chapter - 25
Chapter - 26
Chapter - 27
Chapter - 28
Chapter - 29
Chapter - 30
Chapter - 31
Chapter - 32
Chapter - 33
Chapter-34
Chapter - 35
Chapter-36
Chapter - 37
Chapter - 38
Chapter - 39
Chapter - 40
Chapter - 41
Chapter - 42
Chapter - 43
Chapter - 44
Chapter - 45
Chapter - 46
Epilogue
Announcement

Chapter - 4

352 24 0
By Ginnyzyn

Emily Fields POV :

I literally passed out when I saw Damian. He was on the ground unconscious or dead, only god knows. Blood was all over him and his right arm were strangled. Jen was standing there with the hockey stick in her hand which had blood strains in its bottom. Jen doesn't look like she's scared or angry. When she saw me, she rushed towards me dropping the hockey stick with the tick sound on the ground. She asked me to help her to take stacy away from there and my mind was also screaming the same. I want us to leave this place as soon as freaking possible. We booked a cab and drove off to our dorm.

After reaching our dorm, I placed Stacy on bed. She was still unconscious. I removed her heels and covered her with duvet. We I turned back to face Jen, I saw her sitting on the edge of the bed. I walked towards her and sat beside her. " Are you done securing us from whoever the fuck I don't know ?". I yelled at her.

" Calm down, Em. We are safe and nothing's gonna happen to us ". She tried to calm me down.

" Calm down? Safe? Are you kidding me?. Damian is almost dead there and Stacy is still unconscious and you were standing there like an psycho. What the fuck happened ?". I screamed out of frustration.

" Em, He tried to rape her. I don't know what he did to her. Maybe drugged her or something like that. When you went out to have a talk with Freddie, I approached Damian's friends to ask about his and Stacy's whereabouts. They guided me to the first floor which was totally empty. I went there and saw Damian on top of Stacyy and she was struggling to breathe. I didn't know what else to do. I hit him with a heavy hockey stick and intentionally broke is right arm for slapping her. I did this for her and I don't regret breaking his arm ". She spoke without giving a break.

It took minute for me to process everything. He tried to rape her and for that Jen broke his arm. " WOW ". This is the first time am seeing Jen being rude with someone and I am proud of her. I pulled her into a bone crushing hug and she hugged me back and cried. Tears were dripping from her eyes. She is scared but still she managed to do all this just to save our Stacy. Looking at both of their state, I got tears in my eyes too. I rarely cry. Crying is not my thing.

" Don't cry Jen. He deserves it. But what if she files a physical violence complaint against you?. He is super rich and powerful. Will it be possible for us to fight against him ?". I was worried about what's going to happen further. He won't let us go easily.

" About that, I don't think he is that dumb to file a complaint against me. He must be clearly aware of the fact that if he files a physical violence case against me, then he will also be charged for sexually harassing and drugging Stacy. He won't do that but I'm sure he'll try to pull out some others stunts. Let's handle this, Em. Don't You worry ". Jen convinced me with glossy eyes.

And the night we went like this. In the morning Stacy explained us everything more clearly. We didn't go to college for straight five days. Stacy wasn't ready to go to college and Jen's legs were sprained. She couldn't walk properly. So I decided to stay home and take care of them. One week passed like this. We didn't meet any of our college friends. Only Freddie came to our dorm to have a check on us. But we were receiving some threat messages and calls. We knew it was Damian and his friends. We ignored the calls and messages from unknown number. After having breakfast, Stacy and I took a nap. Jen started working on her assignments.

Jenifer Andez's POV:

I was writing my assignments and that's when I received the call from Mrs. Adams. She asked us to come and meet her at her mansion. She shared me her location and I couldn't deny meeting her. I took my friends with me and went to her mansion. The mansion was definitely quite a vision to our eyes. We were standing outside the gate and was waiting for the security guard to notice us. When he felt our presenc he came and stood in front of us.

" I am Jenifer and these two are my friend's. We are Mrs. Adams students and she invited us to meet her today. Could you please inform her about our arrival please ?". I asked the security guard gently.

" Yes ma'am. Please give me an minute ". Saying this dialed in his intercom and spoke to someone. Maybe with Mrs. Adams. Then a hung up the call and walked towards us.

" Please welcome ma'am. Mrs. Adams had grant me permission to let you all in. Welcome !". He bowed his head in a welcoming gesture and opened the gate for us.

When we entered the mansion Mrs. Adams greeted us and gave a hug. She made us feel at home.

" Have a seat, girls ". She spoke warmly and offered us some soft drinks.

" Thank you, ma'am ". We all said in unison and sat on the couch placed in her living room.

" Mention not, dear. So, someone promised me about taking care of my seminar schedules of this month but suddenly disappeared for a week ?". She questioned us teasingly.

I gulped my nervousness and looked at Stacy. She was giving me the same look. Emily was sitting there clueless. I and Stacy were the one Mrs. Adam is talking about. We totally forgot about the seminar schedule because of this Damian issue. I also felt guilty because she trusted us with her work but we let her down.

" We are really very sorry, ma'am. We had some other issues to deal with and that's why we couldn't assign the schedules you have requested us to do ". I spoke in a low voice and felt really guilty.

" I'm sorry too, Mrs Adams. If possible, will you give us one more chance and this time we won't let you down ?". Stacy requested her without meeting her eyes.

" Oh my goodness !. Will you both stop giving me that look ?. I was just kidding. I'm not upset with any of you. I was worried about you all because you three literally disappeared and didn't show up for the whole one week. I want to know what kept you all also busy ?". She reasoned her motive for calling us here.

My body when stiff at her question. The whole Damian incident were started flashing in my mind again. Stacy lowered her head to avoid meeting Mrs. Adams gaze. Emily looked at me blankly. None of us made any effort to talk until Mrs. Adams spoke herself.

" What's wrong?. you all showing faces and not talking?. Is everything alright?. You can tell me if something is bothering you ". Mrs. Adams genuine words made me feel a bit relaxed.

I looked at Emily and she gave me an nod, signalling me to tell everything to Mrs. Adams. She is really an trustable person and there is no doubt in that. Also, we cannot stay in our dorm forever. We had to take a step to come out of this mess immediately.

Without any delay, I explained everything to Mrs. Adams about Damian and the party night. She was listening carefully to my every words and from her expression, I can say that she is not judging us. This is the main reason for which I like her the most. She always make me feel comfortable, no matter what the situation is. After listening to the entire story, she walked towards us and sat besides Stacy. She gave Stacy an motherly hug to which Stacy responded with tears.

" Don't cry Honey. It's not your fault. You are not responsible for how he behaved with you. There are some people on this universe, who are dressed up like human but actually an devil. So try to let it go. You are not alone in this ". She cooed her gently and Stacy leaned into her touch.

How can someone be this good ?.

" Miss. Andez, I appreciate you for your braveness. You literally took the entire issue on your shoulders. I am really proud of you my child". She gave me an appreciative smile.

" Thank you, ma'am. I did what has to be done ". I stated utmost fact.

" Your right. But messing with Damian is not an easy game. He and his friends are not someone you could hang out with them. Damian's father is powerful both in the business and political world. And Damian has contacts all over this country. You all really got yourself trapped into his game ". She spoke with the serious face and it literally broke my heart. I know that Damian is wealthy and super famous but I never knew about his family. Hearing all this, Stacy become a crying mess. She couldn't control anymore.

" I am really sorry Jen. Forgive me Em. I dragged both of you into this mess. Now I don't know how we gonna get out of this ?". She cried hard and came running to me. I hugged her tightly.

" Shut up Stan. We will deal with this together. Stay strong ". I tried to convince her. Emily didn't utter a word and I knew she was equally worried as I am.

" Stop crying, Miss. Nicole. Look at your face. You look like an clown ". Mrs. Adams tried to joke to ease the situation. " There's an guest room at the top right of the corridor. Please go help yourself and freshen up ". She gently advised Stacy to do so.

Stacy Nicole's POV:

I went to the guest room and got into the restroom to wash my messy face my face. My face looked lifeless because of the stressful week. My eyes were bulged because I literally cried everyday to sleep. I washed my face with cold water and did my hair. I sat on the toilet seat for few minutes and relaxed myself.

" I shouldn't be afraid of that coward bastard. I'm Stacy Nicole and Nicole is never scared of anyone. I should stand for my friends, bold and brave ". I thought to myself and brought back my old bold Stacy.

After doing my business, I walked out of the restroom and closed the door behind me. When I turned around to leave the room my jaw-dropped at the sight before my eyes.

There was a stranger man standing in front of me. I couldn't see his face because he was facing his back at me. He was tall and with a well built up body. He removed his suit tie and threw it on the bed beside him. Then he removed his suit jacket along with his shirt and threw them on the floor. I was standing there awestruck. What he did next brought me back from my shocked state. He started unbuckling is belt and pant. That's when I got alarmed and I screamed.

" Stopppp... What the hell are you doing ?". I literally yelled at the stranger man.

On hearing me, he turned around with the speed of the light. My eyes went wide when I saw his front figure. He is standing in front of me shirtless and only with his pants on. The curves in his abdomen looks like someone took a lot of time to crave them on him. He was directly looking into my eyes. I could say his eyes are the combination of black and blue. His hair was shinny and messy. It seems like he ran his fingers through his hair several times. He clenched his jaw and then spoke.

" Who are you ?". He spoke in a calm yet a rough voice.

" That doesn't matter. Don't you know that you should lock the door before undressing yourself ?".I questioned him in the same rough tone.

" I did lock the door. See.. ". He spoke casually and gestured his fingers towards the door knob.

I felt like hitting myself on the wall. He was right. He locked the door before undressing himself and I am the one who walked into his room. I am the one who trespassed.

" Still you should check if there is anyone in your room, before you locking it ". I managed to speak loudly. I am not gonna accept that I am at fault.

He walked towards me and stood in a hand distance from me.

" Firstly, this is my room and I can lock it whenever and however i want. Secondly, you should always ask permission to the respective owner of the property, you are about to use. And finally, who the hell are you ?". He questioned me as if am an elementary school girl. I glared at him and my ego roared inside me.

" I don't have to answer to any of your questions and don't talk to me in that tone again, because I could break your nose ". I warned him and crossed my arms against my chest.

He chuckled and ran his hand in his hair. " Who are you, little girl ?". He asked me again with a cunning smile.

" I'm not a little girl, you idiot. I'm 21 ". I yelled at him.

" Okay then Aunty ?. He laughed loudly. " By the way am not an idiot either. I am ....... !". He teased me again.

Before he could complete his sentence I took a glass of water which is placed on the side table and flashed the water on his face.

" What the fuck ?" He roared back in utter shock.

" The fuck is, you mess with me and this is what you get for messing with me ". Saying this I walked out of his goddamn room.

I reached the living room and joined my girls and Mrs. Adams. " What took you so long ? Aree you okay ?". Jen asked me sadly as soon as I sat beside her. Before I could answer her we heard a loud voice behind us.

" Mommmmmmm " someone yelled from behind and I already knew that it was him. Hearing him Mrs.Adams rushed towards him.

Is she her son? Shit.... I again screwed up !.

All our heads turned in his direction. He was standing there still shirtless with water dripping from his hair.

Sean Peterson's POV :

" Oh my god, Sean ?. why are you roaming shirtless and what's wrong with your hair ?". my mom rushed towards me as soon as she heard me.

" Mom, who allowed that damn girl to walk into my room ?".I narrowed my fingers at that devil who was standing near the couch and acting all innocent.

" Language Sean !". My mom scolded me and rolled her eyes at me.

" But mom, she behaved insane. She trespassed into my room and insulted me by flashing water on my face ". I yelled back with my eyes on that devil.

My mom turned at her direction and walks towards that devil. I didn't notice any other person present in this hall, except her. I was fuming in anger on her.

" Did you do that Miss. Nicole ?". My mom questioned her gently. I was really surprised because my mother didn't believe in me and asking her if I was speaking the truth.

She nodded her head slowly. " Yes, Mrs. Adams. I am sorry I didn't know that he was your son. I did it because he called me Aunty ". She spoke in a low voice and my mom immediately turned to me seriously.

"Sean, don't you know how to talk to a girl?. And what do you expect from a women after calling her aunty ?". My mom yelled at me.

I looked at her with a shocked
expression. My mom took her side. I felt like this whole universe is cheating on me.

" Mom your taking her side and scolding me for her ?". I asked with still shocked evident on my face. My mom chuckled and hugged me. I didn't hug her back. I was angry on her and I gave an deadliest glare at that devil.

" Come on Sean. Take it easy. She's just a little girl ". Saying this she grabbed my wrist and made me walk towards them.

" Sean, these three are my favorite students. This is Emily Fields and that one is Jenifer Andez and finally the one who flashed water on your face is Stacy Nicole ". My mom introduced them one by one. But my eyes were fixed on devil.

" I'm sorry on behalf of my friend Mr.......!?". Came a sweet voice from my right side and my gaze fell on a girl standing there innocently.

I saw her face and felt something familiar. Her face reminds me about someone familiar. She looked beautiful and her eyes spoke innocence.i didn't speak anything and was just staring at her. She blinked her eyes twice and that's when I came back to my senses. I cleared my throat and faced her completely.

" Peterson. Sean Peterson. And sorry, what's your name Miss....?". I asked her and she gave a small smile.

" I'm Jenifer. And am terribly sorry for what my friend did to you. She can become really an trouble sometimes. Please don't mind her behaviour and forgive her ". Saying this she went towards that devil and grabbed her by her ear. " When will you stop troubling people and will you grow up Stacy ?". Miss. Andez scolded her as if she's an baby. I smiled at their cuteness.

That devil faked a cry and spoke, " Em, save me ".

Immediately, the one, maybe Emily Fields, came into the scene with a huge smile.

" Leave her Jen. You are hurting her ". Miss. Fields pulled that devil towards her and made her stand behind her .
The devil herself, teased Miss. Andez by showing her tongue at her. I mentally laughed at them. They are indeed a kid.

" Mom, I didn't knew that you were accepting kinder garden kids in your college ?". I chuckled and teased them.
My mom laughed at my comment.

" Mrs. Adams, tell your son that we are not kinder garden kids. We all are 21 and tell him to stop messing with me " . That devil spoke to my mom with her eyebrows narrow at me. I laughed at her. She really thinks that she could scare me by warning me ?. Little girl.

" Enough both of you ". My mom laughed hard and turned towards me. " Sean, aren't you getting late to work ?". She questioned me and that's when I remember that I had a meeting to attend.

" Yeah mom. I'll go get ready ". I turned to leave but one voice stopped me.

" Mr. Peterson, sorry to stop you from going. Are you still angry on us for what Stacy did ?". Miss. Andez asked me with pleading eyes.

How could someone be angry on this girl ?.

" Never Miss. Andez. Don't worry we are in peace and after all, you all are kids still ". I gently told her that am not angry on them and also teased them at the same time.

She gave me an beautiful smile and waved me goodbye . I left them alone and went to my room to get ready for my work.

________________♡♡♡_________________

I'm giving lengthy Chapters because I really want to convey the emotions of each and every character in this story. So please take your time to read.

Please Vote and Comment ♡

Your,
Ginny !!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.6K 1.1K 60
Teresa Smith is a fearless passionate girl, who worked hard for achieving a life of her dreams. Little did she know that her vacation trip to pairs w...
15.3K 502 15
Alejandro Cruz is alive for one reason and one reason only To kill his cousin, Andres Cruz He has a plan but is not counting on the Lord dropping Au...
2K 162 19
"𝕀𝕟 𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕨𝕠𝕣𝕝𝕕, 𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖 𝕚𝕤 𝕟𝕠 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕣𝕥 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕞𝕖 𝕝𝕚𝕜𝕖 𝕪𝕠𝕦𝕣𝕤. 𝕀𝕟 𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕨𝕠𝕣𝕝𝕕, 𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖 𝕚𝕤 𝕟𝕠...
2.4K 89 27
"Sometimes it is better to live with the demons than getting drowned by the ones you thought cared..." "...drop me down...you cannot take...