On The Run | Wakasa I. (Tokyo...

noticeyoursenpaii

[WAKASA X READER] When a long time friend of the Black Dragons' former members suddenly returns after years w... Еще

Prologue
Chapter 1: Back in Japan
Chapter 2: Beg
Chapter 3: Walk Home
Chapter 4: Dinner With You
Chapter 5: Carry
Chapter 6: Old Friend
Chapter 7: Dumb
Chapter 8: Forced to Date
Chapter 9: Lies
Chapter 10: Missing Person
Chapter 11: Suspicious Men
Chapter 12: Heiress
Chapter 13: Truth
Chapter 14: Suspicious
Chapter 15: Quarrel
Chapter 16: With The Akashi
Chapter 17: Veeery Insensitive
Chapter 18: Runaway Bride
Chapter 19: Apologies
Chapter 20: Distant
Chapter 21: Attacked
Chapter 22: Worry
Chapter 23: Scars
Chapter 24: A First
Chapter 25: Victim
Chapter 26: Stay
Chapter 27: A Night To Remember
Chapter 28: The Day It Started
Chapter 29: Mistakes
Chapter 30: Apple of His Eye
Chapter 31: Words We Want To Hear
Chapter 32: Still On The Run
Chapter 33: Missing
Chapter 34: A Friend's Care
Chapter 35: Reversed Game of Tag
Chapter 36: Scared
Chapter 37: Princess and The Royal Guard
Chapter 38: Promises with a Mother
Chapter 39: Raid
Chapter 40: Run With Me
Chapter 41: Run Away
Chapter 42: Crazy
Chapter 43: Guilt
Chapter 44: I Promised
Chapter 45: Just The Two Of Us
Chapter 46: Treat
Chapter 47: One-Sided
Chapter 48: Talk
Chapter 49: Worst Friend
Chapter 50: The Densest
Chapter 51: A Little Help
Chapter 52: Better Hurry
Chapter 53: Bad Feeling
Chapter 54: Weak Side of Me
Chapter 55: The Surprise
Chapter 56: Miracle
Chapter 57: No Home To Return To
Chapter 58: Unwanted Promise
Chapter 59: Siding with Kanto
Chapter 61: End Things
Chapter 62: I Want To See Her
Chapter 63: Past
Chapter 64: Accept
Chapter 65: Approaching Battle
Chapter 66: Meeting the Crazy Bastard Again
Chapter 67: Sacrifice
Chapter 68: Younger Version of Her Mother
Chapter 69: Saved
Chapter 70: Finally
Chapter 71: Back To You
Epilogue

Chapter 60: Awake

976 65 29
noticeyoursenpaii

3RD PERSON'S POV

~A week ago~

Almost five days after the fire incident, Y/N woke up in a familiar bright room. She roamed her eyes on every corner, trying to recognise the room. She can tell that she's been here before but for some reason, her mind won't properly work that she can't even recognise the place that quick.

"You're finally awake." A familiar voice reached her ears and she slowly turned to the side of the bed, just noticing the presence of a man who stood up in a hurry from his seat and approached her. "My daughter." The side of her bed dipped when he sat on it and took hold of her hand and pulling it to his cheek as he silently thank the Gods for waking her daughter up. Finally.

But Y/N's mind is still in faze. She was too slow to recognise the person in an instant. It felt like she's still adjusting to everything that's around her... slowly.

"D-Dad?" She struggled in muttering, still with her voice hoarse and silent as soon as her vision adjusted. When her eyes met his, she can see tears forming in his eyes as he stare down at her.

"I'm so glad you're awake." He smiled while caressing her cheek with his other hand. As soon as he mentioned being awake, Y/N looked around once again with tired and droopy eyes. She's still feeling slow in processing everything in mind as she frown, realizing she's in her bedroom in their house located in the private island that their family own.

"What happened? Why am I here?" She turned to look to the side, immediately noticing the tube connected to her arm.

"You got caught in the raid. I'm sorry we were too late to come to your rescue." Her father apologized and looked down to the sheets on her. At his words, a series of flashbacks immediately made its way to Y/N's mind, causing her headache. The time when she struggled so much in going back to the cabin. The explosion. The voice that she heard. Wakasa. "We found you stuck with a tree branch that fell on your legs." Her eyes slowly shifted to her father in confusion.

It was clear to her that it was Sebastian's voice that she heard that time. But why..? Why did she think Wakasa was there with her, also calling out to her name? Was she hallucinating all of that? On the verge of her own death at that time, it shouldn't be surprising.

All she does is call out to him everytime she's in danger.

She looked towards her legs, feeling something odd. Blinking many times, her breath hitched as she tried to move them with failure.

"I can't feel them..." her voice came out as a whisper while she stare blankly at the sheets where her legs are under. Once again, she tried to move it but there was not a single budge. She can only stare at it, thinking why her own body is not following her commands.

The older L/N felt his throat go dry. He wanted to hope that it's not what he's thinking it is and that his daughter will be fine. So clearing his throat, he stood up from the bed, feeling the nervousness creep up on him.

"I'll bring in the doctor."

It took quite a while in examining her condition once again when she's awake. And the whole time, her father stood by her side, listening to what the doctor has to say as he flipped on the pages of his papers in hand.

"You experienced a shock in your brain during the event which is why you'll be experiencing concussions but you'll be able to recover from it soon. You can also take the medications I prescribed for you to help with the symptoms." The doctor stated, giving his patient a look that's obviously telling her something. "As for your leg..." he paused for a moment while trying to keep his frown hidden from her. He racked his brain to think of a way that he won't worry her of her condition when her father cut off.

"What's the matter?" His deep voice cut through the defeaning silence and the doctor looked up to him before shifting his gaze towards Y/N who laid still in bed.

"There is still a chance for it to recover. But I'm afraid you'll need to undergo surgery for it to heal completely. I can't guarantee you a hundred percent chance, however." He spoke with a voice sounding almost shivering. Despite being the best doctor that the father hired for their family, he didn't feel confident of taking care of the condition in her legs as there's a big possibility that he'll get his head hanging on their walls if he failed to heal her completely. Afterall, they are still under the mafia and he's a doctor working within their family.

The old man immediately had a frown on his face after hearing the words of their private doctor. He didn't know if he should be pleased that there is still a chance for her to heal... or at least be hopeful for her. But he can't help but feel guilty and pity for his daughter's current situation. All of these. All of these happened because of him. If he didn't pull her into his world, she wouldn't be in this situation. If he didn't bring her to this world, she wouldn't be suffering like this. If only he didn't commit to his mistakes and sins before... maybe his daughter could've lived a much better life than now.

"I've gone limp, haven't I?" Their gaze shifted towards the person on the bed who had a blank look on her face as she stared out the glass window. They can't even read her expression but they know she's hurt at the news, seeing her tight fists against the sheets.

Considering all the possibilities, she might be limp from now on.

And it's hurting her the most because that only proves that she can no longer go on with her journey for the life that she wished for.

It's only impossible at this point for her to keep on going.

Noticing the depressing state of his patient, the doctor cleared his throat to get their attention to which he's successful of. He can feel the shivers in his spine when he sensed the dark aura of the father. So he wanted to end the conversation as soon as possible so he can leave the room with such heavy atmosphere from the L/Ns.

"Aside from your leg injury, I believe you would be happy with my second finding." Despite his claim, he still failed to get the girl's attention as if she's no longer interested in the good news that he's about to tell them. Only her father raised a brow, altering him to continue. And so, he did...

With a nervous smile on his face, he looked at Y/N, hoping to see a positive reaction from her.

"Miss Y/N, your baby is safe."

However, silence befell them. The father staring at him with his eyebrows almost meeting in a hard gaze while Y/N slowly turning her head to him with an unreadable expression.

"Baby?" She already felt hopeless earlier about the news of her legs then she just had to come across such information that's not even processing in her mind properly. "Doctor, there must be a misunderstanding here. What baby are you talking about?" She doesn't understand what's happening. Her? With a baby? It made her feel dizzy just by the thought of it.

"While doing my checking on you recently, we found life signs within you. We had to make sure of it first before announcing so we kept supplying you with nutrients while you were unconscious to help with the surviving life within your womb." The doctor continued, pulling his glasses up the bridge of his nose before turning to the older man. "Mr. L/N, your daughter is pregnant for more than two weeks now. You guys are lucky that the baby survived such situation. The little one's a real fighter." He said with a smile on his lips.

Y/N felt her mind go blank at the mention of her pregnancy. She felt dizzy just by thinking of it. And so, she let her father speak with the doctor as only muffled words reached her ears, blurring everything they're saying.

As all of it are slowly registering in her mind, she can only think of one person.

And she doesn't even know how to react to that nor what she's supposed to do at that moment.

She knew nothing of her pregnancy. How could she when it's only been past two weeks? Was that the reason why she's not been feeling really well when she was back there?

Just what kind of a miracle does it have to be for her unborn child to survive that bombing situation?

She's been so stressed in those weeks. Not to mention, she even forced herself in combat and her physical body to move when it's clearly already screaming in agony for her to stop. It could've affected the baby. She just almost lost another offspring. She almost killed her baby with that situation.

And Y/N can't help but feel so guilty and messed up at that thought.

Soon, the doctor excused himself, deciding to give them space so they could talk personal things on their own. But the elder L/N didn't speak a single word and only sat down as if waiting for her to speak first once she's ready.

But the girl still had a blank look on her face as she spoke in a very hushed tone.

"Dad... I'm pregnant." She didn't even meet his gaze, not knowing what to do to not make it seem like a bad news to her father, considering what she's been and is currently going through. Her father ran his fingers through his hair, confused at the situation.

"But how..? I thought your and Calix's baby is..." He couldn't continue his sentence, scared to say anything offensive that can hurt her feelings once more and might even trigger her. He silenced for a moment until a thought crossed his mind. He recalled that Calix went on his way to go after her and he even received the news that Y/N was responsible for Calix's death. He wasn't sure whether Y/N really did it but it wouldn't be impossible if Calix did something... again. With a terrified look, he looked at her, hoping what he's thinking is wrong.

"Did Calix—"

But as soon as their eyes met, Y/N immediately knew what's in his mind so she was quick to shake her head as her answer.

"He didn't." She confirmed, making her father heave a sigh out of relief. "It's not him." If it wasn't Calix then he would've been relaxed until he realized his daughter's tone of voice when she spoke. She didn't really seem all too excited and happy about it.

She looked scared rather... and sad.

He was confused. If it wasn't Calix then that means she has chosen someone already if she's to bear their child... right..?

So why does she look so in distress?

"Imaushi..." as he was thinking to himself, he quickly snapped out of his thoughts when Y/N spoke again. She raised her eyes hesitantly to meet his gaze while biting her lip.

But after taking a deep breath, she decided to finally tell him, knowing there's no point in hiding it.

"Dad, Imaushi's the father."

___________
Author's Note:
Omg my college life is really already starting and I already barely have the time to update🤧 hope y'all are doing great at school tho! Study well, simps coz we have no gym owner Wakasa to financially support us in the future </3

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

18K 727 60
《Read To Find out what happened next!》 【Short Description Of The Story】 Rachel was reincarnated to the anime she often watched/read, she met the form...
1.1M 48.8K 68
Things changed after that one fateful day, since then you've been labeled as the 'Toman traitor' and was kicked out of the gang, but the only ones wh...
210K 11.5K 43
❝Don't you think your name is boring?❞ ❝Ha? What do you mean? My name's perfect as it is-❞ ❝Will you marry me?❞ ✧ ▬▭▬ ▬▭▬ ✦✧✦ ▬▭▬ ▬▭▬ ✧ A young la...
127K 3.6K 33
[COMPLETE✔] Katsuki X Fem!Izuku __________________ Midoriya had lost her memories when she was a kid but Bakugou never knew about this. After Bakugou...