Exquisite

By pilot133

Bts scenarios. No smut as I am very uncomfortable with that. Only pure fluff. They can be very short and with... More

Love you Bubba~ Yoongi
May I ?~ Taehyung
Babe~ Jungkook
It's beautiful, No need to hide~ Namjoon
Dumbass~ Seokjin
Wow~ Hoseok
I'm sorry~ Yoongi

Cold Rings~ Jimin

11 0 0
By pilot133

A/n p.o.v.

Y/n came home after a long and shitty day at work. Her boss would not stop nagging her and make comments on how youngsters should dress, talk and walk.

She came and tossed her keys on the table beside her. She sat on the couch, removing her shoes. She went to her room and started to undress. As she removed her shirt, she felt a cold hand with even colder rings. They gave her goosebumps.

As the hands traced her skin reaching her waist. She stopped them. She turned to the person behind and looked at him with tired eyes. He understood and got in bed.

She had nice warm shower. She also got in bed and the two lovers cuddled till morning. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4M 168K 63
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
2.6M 150K 48
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
1.8M 45.7K 67
When Ana confronts her new neighbour after being kept up all night by his sex noises, she's mortified to discover he's none other than Freddie-the po...
381K 23.9K 65
In the vibrant city of Jaipur, a secret deal was struck between two worlds. Abhimaan Deep Shekhawat, the enigmatic King of Rajasthan, controlled the...