BILLIONAIRE: Lurking in the D...

By BitchnaneunSingle

"An unknown wealth hidden from the eyes of the world, Appeared from the shadows, she will be heard" She's sma... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8:
9:
10:
11:
12:
13
14
15
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27

16

2.9K 174 21
By BitchnaneunSingle

Time skip

LISA'S POV

I was walking towards a pretty familiar street. It was my first day of school after a month of absence and the word scared and anxious were not the only two words that were currently circulating in my mind.

I have trained day and night with Mr. Yang and Nayeon by my side. My stuttering has reduced but the trauma will always be planted in my head

I can already feel my legs shaking from just seeing the gate of Seoul High. Familiarity instantly hit me as I tried to keep my racing heart from coming out of my ribs

I can see hardly the students who passed by looking happy because of the increasing anxiety I was experiencing. I could see them walking without any problem while talking to their friends while I'm behind a tree contemplating if I should go or not

My appearance is still the same as before. I have talked to my mentor, Mr. Yang, about letting me go to my usual self when going to school. They have questioned me why I decided that but when you suddenly went from looking like an awful-looking little girl to a woman, attentions from not only students will follow your way

And I wanted to be as careful as I could be and not deliberately tell the world that I am a Manoban when smart people connect two and two.

You never know if the enemies have already sent someone to this school or has someone connected in them in any way.

It's better to be safe than sorry.

And It will be like living two lives at the same time anyways. One with a wealthy life and one with a bullied life. My movie dreams are coming to life.

I felt like an undercover spy or that brunette American pop idol who for some reason changes appearance when she wears a blonde wig

That was my favorite show growing up. I used to remember sneaking to my neighbors house just to watch the show behind their window

With big help from no other than Nayeon and her makeup skills, I have glowed down, as per her words

After being used to seeing my bangs in a normal length and wearing expensive clothes, It felt foreign going back to ripped hoodies and my usual clothes. I had to wear extensions for my hair and bangs to look the same as usual.

Nayeon told me, after we were done, that I was her "worst project" I don't know if she's telling that as a good thing since I became like this again or because I really looked bad before. What do they expect me to have worn before? I only could get a few t-shirts from my part-time job and it costed not more than 5 dollars at my best interest

The school bell rang and a few students who haven't reached the gate began sprinting in action, wanting to not be late and be reprimanded by the strict male teacher

I, too, woke up from my momentary nightmare and began using my long legs to reach the gate. If this was me a month ago, I would have run out of breath after only running for 3 minutes but now after all the exercise I did, I have increased my stamina

My body has also formed muscles from the physical training I did, my abs are evident and I would like to call myself stronger now.

I could take on some of the guards that have been training with me since day one. They were all bulky and tall, few of them were retired mercenaries. Some were known for their strength and some were just in it because of the payment.

Jiyong, a guard directly under Mr. Yang has taught me some of the basics of fighting. He told me I have improved better than some of the members under him.

Which made me happy and determine to fully integrate my families secret line of job.

I reached the other side of the gate with a second to spare. The bell stopped ringing and the teacher holding a baton, closed the gate, not letting those who were a minute late to enter the school premise.

It was a different feeling not being one of those people. I studied their expressions as if trying to reminise what I look like before.

There were 8 students in total. All groaning from being reprimanded by the teacher first thing in the morning.

My eyes quickly skimmed through the students but stop as I was eye to eye with one of the guys that bullied me before.

Kai

He stared at me shocked. I needed to get away from there and move on to my classes but my feet were stuck to the ground.

The once shocked appearance he had now turned into a smirk as I turned around and run as far as I could.

You are not the same anymore Lisa.

Be brave.

Remember what you went through.

shit

---------------

You can do this Lalisa, just be like before, bow your head, and don't focus on whatever they say. They don't know you and you do not care about them.

Be patient and do this for your family

I let out a deep sigh and opened the door to my classroom. The shrieking of the door was so loud it silenced the rattling of voices.

I was stunned in place as all of their eyes were focused on me.

"Isn't that Lisa?"

"Girl has black hair now"

"Wow, the trash came back!"

All of them shouted in glee when they saw me.

They will never change.

I mentally shook my head.

The person inside of me wanted to punch them, show them I'm not the same anymore but I knew that would only lead to unnecessary trouble to Mr. Yang and Jisoo Unnie so I'll keep mum and wait for the time that I will bring back every pain to them.

Every single person who has wronged and did not do anything but watches will soon meet their downfall.

I swear it in the name of my family.

I walked with my head down low and headed straight to my seat. It was situated at the back near the window. It was a spot where it made me calm since I could see the trees and blue sky.

My 'classmates' kept on spouting words that pained me before and put a toll on my mental health but now, I'd rather be done with this school and finally be where I belong.

I still have the trauma they gave me, that will never disappear. But the 'me' at this moment is stronger.

I know it.

Yet even with the amount of hatred I have for them, I still need to act like before.

As I sat down and placed my bag beside my seat, boys that were laughing and those that were calling me names began throwing crumpled paper at me.

They aimed for my head and face but I ignored them and went to take my notebook and books for this class.

They kept doing it until the door opened and the teacher entered.

"It seems Ms. Manoban has returned after a month of absence" the teacher placed her papers on the table and looked at me.

Why do you have to focus on me?

"Yes Ma'am" I nodded and ignored the snickers of the people in the classroom.

"It seems everyone has welcomed you" she looked at the pile of crumpled papers beneath me. "Now tell me who threw all those and I will talk to them" every single one of them began to look at me again. Waiting for me to shake my head and keep silent.

Ms. Ahn Hye-jin or mostly known as Ms. Hwasa was one of the only teachers who stood up for me in this place. She's also the person who has been helping me find part-time jobs to be financially okay.

She and her 3 other friends have been a big help to me.

Ms. Hwasa stared at me with a look that said "tell me now". She was scary as can be. The people who threw those papers snickered since they knew I won't be able to tell the teacher.

"It was no one ma'am, Lisa, here, was writing and those writing became like this" One guy stood up and went to me. He drop his arm to my shoulder and pointed at the papers.

"Is that the truth Lisa?" Ms. Hwasa asked.

"Now don't be a snitch trash or you know what will happen to you" Mark began to whisper near my ear and I shuddered at the disgusting tone of his voice.

'be patient'

"Taehyung told me about Sunmi and oh la la was she tasty"

'be patient'

"I heard you haven't done it with her so maybe if you shut your mouth I could talk to Taehyung and let him let you taste her. You like her don't you" that was it.

I stood up making him stumble a bit and looked at the teacher straight in the eyes. I pointed at the people who threw those papers at me.

"It was Mark and those people Miss. They began throwing papers at me as soon as I sat down." I explained and the faces of every one were mixed. The students who thought I didn't have balls looked at me in shock as well as Mark who was a few inches away from me.

But Ms. Hwasa looked at me proudly and smiled.

"Mark and friends, I am expecting you to come to my office later on and explain why you did those" she smiled and tap her fingernails along the table.

"W-what? she's lyin-" his words got cut by the teacher

"Let us begin the discussion"

I sat down as she began to discuss the lessons for today and I ignored the hateful look the four friends were giving me.

----------------

The bell rang and I stood up and took my bags and materials with me as I dash through the doors and went outside.

For sure Mark and his friends will come at me that's why I'm running away. I regretted telling the teacher about them but how will I ever overcome anything if I keep every fault to myself?

It's confusing me what to do. I need to keep the facade that I'm still the weak Lisa as before but I don't want them to keep on bullying me.

The only solution I could think of is making their family business suffer and letting them feel the experience of being looked down on.

I kept on thinking about solutions I could do when someone behind me push me hard which led me to fall down along with my bag and books.

"Well, well, well. If it isn't out dear Lalisa" I turned around and looked at the person who pushed me.

Taehyung in his mighty self along with his lackeys and Sunmi in his hold. They were laughing at me, looking down, as I tried to get all my stuff that were currently scattered on the ground.

"You were gone for a month, I missed you" he kneeled down and held me by the chin harshly. Old Lisa would be trembling but I only stared at him with cold eyes.

This made him back off and kick me.

"Away for a month and you began to grow balls" he stated and held Sunmi in his arms again. My ex-girlfriend's appearance was nowhere near what she was in the past. Now she is standing there in almost a bikini in broad daylight.

Sehun and Kai kicked my bag away far from me and were stepping on my notes.

"Because of you, we have to be the ones spending our money and running around to get food, now how will you compensate that?" I silenced my mouth and stood up with little to no patience.

I stared at them and took my wallet from my pockets and held all the money that was inside of it.

"nothing" I replied with no excitement in me.

I wanted to go home

"You want to give us money? YOU want to give us money?" Kai repeated and threw the money away.

"We don't need your dirty money peasant" I inhaled the remaining sanity in me. And kept reminding myself of the plans.

'don't do anything to them'

"We do not need your money as Taehyung's family will begin its contract with the fifth wealthiest man in this country. You should at least know him right trash?" as his words left his mouth, I immediately thought of the information Mr. Yang gave me before.

The Wangs.

"Don't give her the benefit Kai, Of course, someone as poor as her won't know The Wangs." Sehun replied to Kai with a shrug of his shoulder. Kai nodded in disappointment.

"Ay yay yay, poor people have it bad" they laughed at me waiting for me to break down like always and be at their mercy.

"Taehyung and our company would automatically be at the top 20 after the contract signing since they have direct contact with the top 1. We will be at the top but you will still be at the bottom" they kept laughing and laughing at me.

"Oh baby, we shouldn't have to waste our breath trying to talk to someone as dirty as her or it'll ruin our image" Sunmi who was silent all along and was only laughing from the sideline started to talk and support their stupidity.

How was I so blind in not seeing her true colors?

It was lunchtime and the vicinity was not deserted meaning there were students that were watching how this scene all unfold but did nothing.

They may have not raised a hand against me and have not physically harassed anyone but not doing anything and just watching is the same as what these four are doing.

These people are going to rot in heaven.

Poor?

I'll show them how to be poor

-------------

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

275K 10.5K 40
Lalisa Manoban is a rich girl. She's a stuck-up and a narcissist. There's no way she wouldn't be when she comes from a wealthy family and never had t...
733K 17.4K 32
lisa , who have been friends with jennie since they were kids secretly have a feelings for her. but little did she know that jennie already know abou...
16.5K 837 22
Both worlds of an Introvert and Extrovert soon collides causing ruckus behind curtains- More like, Chaeyoung trying to impress Jisoo. Both will have...
33.1K 1.4K 29
Jisoo,a billionaire and a married woman meets Park Chaeyoung,the highest paid seductress in New York.What will this woman bring in Jisoo's life? Star...