Meeting His Match (Ouat FF)

Por ElliotSalvatore

Natalie Johnson has been alone her entire life. Living on the streets of the Enchanted forest, killing to sur... Más

Main Character
Meeting His Match (Ouat FF)- Prologue
Meeting His Match (Ouat FF)- New Job
Meeting His Match (Ouat FF)- A Feeling Not Felt Before
Meeting His Match (Ouat FF)- Not A Fair Game... For Them
Meeting His Match (Ouat FF)- Welcome to NeverLand
Meeting His Match (Ouat FF)- New friend
Meeting His Match (Ouat FF)- Let out
Meeting His Match (Ouat FF)- Progress Being Made
Meeting His Match (Ouat FF)- Master at the Game of Seduction
Meeting His Match (Ouat FF)- A Feeling Not Felt Before Part 2
Meeting His Match (Ouat FF)- Bad Feeling
Meeting his Match (Ouat FF)- Non Believer
Meeting His Match (Ouat FF)- Indian Princess
Meeting His Match (Ouat FF)- Faith Trust and Promises
Meeting His Match (Ouat FF)- Back to Basics
Meeting His Match (Ouat FF)- Back to Basics 15.5
Author's note! Please read!
Meeting His Match (Ouat FF)- Back to Camp
Meeting His Match (Ouat FF)- Tiger Lily
Meeting His Match (Ouat FF)- Tinkerbell
Meeting His Match (Ouat FF)- 'Till Death Do Us Part
Meeting His Match (Ouat FF)- Epilogue: Villains At Heart
Update!!!

Meeting His Match (Ouat FF)- Toxic

2.4K 79 14
Por ElliotSalvatore

Toxic

Third Person's P.O.V.

Tifer Lily nodded, glancing towards the sleeping Alpha. "Well, Tink, I'm here to get you out and kill that sleezeball over there. Do you know where the key to this cage is?"

Tinkerbell nodded, standing up and leaning forward to the bars. "It's in the small silver chest next to the Alpha's feet. It should open easy but there is tones of slop you have to get past."

Tiger Lily nodded, walking away slightly, planning how to get around in this muck. She sighed, taking out the two daggers from her boots and jumped quietly onto a pile of some brown substance, using her daggers to clumb to the top. I hope Peter's having better luck than I, she thought.

***

Pan was sneaking around in the dark tunnels with Twin One and Two and Felix behind them. They had just recently stolen the cage keys from a Changeling guard and are now looking for the cage that Bae was in. To Pan, this seemed too easy. He liked the challenge and the fact that the guard was so easily defeated gave him an uneasy feeling.

Suddenly, Twin Two tugged on his sleeve motioning to a dim light down one of the halls. Pan looked to the three, then nodded, readying his weapon as he quietly walked down the hall. Felix looked at the surrounding walls, skulls lining in the stone like decor stones. It disturbed him as to how many these creatures have killed over the years.

Pan came to a stop, looking at the room. It was big and Bae sat in a cage in the middle of a giant hole. Except there was no bridge to it. Pan sighed, walking in, but still being very cautious.

"Bae!" he whisper/shouted. But the boy didn't hear him.

"Bae!" Still no response.

"Bae!" yelled Twin One. Felix and Twin Two shushed him as Pan sent the boy a glare. Bae suddenly looked up, his eyes wide as he saw his fellow brothers.

"Bae, we're here to take you home," Pan said softly. "Do you know how to get free?"

Bae nodded. "You four have to say your deepest secret. Something that no one else knows."

Pan's eyes widened when he realized where they were. "We're in the Echo Caves," he stated, looking around. "Lovely."

"I understand if you don't want to do it," Bae suddenly said. Pan shook his head.

"I made a promise, Baelfire. And you know I always keep my promises."

Twin Two raised his hand. "Can I go first?"

Pan shrugged. "Why not?"

Twin Two smiled, before taking a deep breath. "I know what twins are."

Suddenly, there was a rumbling before a small part of a stone bridge formed. Twin Two laughed ecitedly, before looking to his brother. "You're turn."

Twin One throught for a secornd before stating, "I remember my life before I became a Lost Boy."

Again there was a rumble, and half of the bridge was now made. Pan turned to Felix.

"Hurry, Felix."

Felix looked flustered. "Okay, um. Before I was a Lost Boy I was the son of a dress maker that would make me model them."

Pan gave Felix a weird look but said nothing, for the bridge was finally complete. Pan ran across the bridge and to the cage. He looked around the cage but he couldn't see a lock for the key.

"Pan, you need to reveal a secret for it to open. There's no other way," Bae informed him.

Pan sighed. "Okay. When Rogue first came to this island, I had plans to kill her."

Bae rolled his eyes. "Think deeper, we alreay knew that."

Pan searched his brain. "Rogue became an Indian Princess?" It was more of a question. The cage didn't open.

Bae looked at Pan with pleading eyes. "Please."

Pan looked at the boy, before sighing.

"I'm in love with Rogue. Natalie... My Tiger Lily."

Suddenly, the cage opened, making Bae fall out. Pan caught him, helping the boy to his feet. Pan lifted the boy up and ran across the bridge, making it collapse after their feet. Once across, Pan set Bae down.

"Baelfire," Pan asked, holding up the silver key he took from the guard. "What is this key for? We need to hurry, Rogue's going after the Alpha."

Bae's eyes widened, "She's what?" He looked at the key. "Oh no."

Pan looked at him worriedly. "What, Bae? What?"

Bae looked up at him. "We need to get to her," he stated, standing up.

Pan did as well. "Why? What's wrong, Baelfire?"

Bae pointed to the key. "They know you're here. It's a trap. That key is supposed to open a silver box which has a key to free another prisoner. But if the box is opened without this key, it will awaken the Alpha."

Pan's eyes widened and quickly ran to the hall. "Come on, Boys!"

***

Tiger Lily  slid down a mountain of rock quietly, the silver box in her view. She figured she could use one of her daggers to open the box if she needed to. She crept closely to the box and grabbed it quickly, setting it in front of her. The Alpha suddenly shifted, making Tiger Lily freeze. The Alpha turned over and fell back asleep, giving Tiger Lily some time to relax a bit.

She finally opened the box, seeing the silver key in the box and smiled. She grabbed it, not knowing the consequences and ran back to Tinkerbell, helping the girl out of the cage. Tinkerbell looked at the girl and smiled.

"Thank-" she was cut off by a monstrous roar echoing through the cave. Both girls look to see the Alpha, sitting up, angry as ever.

The Alpha was awake.

Tiger Lily watched as the fat, dragon like creature slithered around the floor, it's sword-tipped tail dragging behind it. Tiger Lily quickly grabbed Tinkerbell by her arm and dragged her behind a tall hill of rock, hiding from the giant as it walked past the two. She then turned to the blonde.

"You need to get out of here and go get help. Find Peter Pan and the Lost Boys. I'll distract it," she ordered, but Tinkerbell grabbed her arm.

"Are you mad?! That thing will kill you!" she hissed. There was another roar. Tiger Lily glared at her.

"He took my brother. I won't let it survive!" she growled, before unsheathing her sword and running out, yelling, "Hey! Over here you over sized lizard!"

Tinkerbell looked after her, but sighed, taking the distraction to go find this so called Peter Pan and his Lost Boys.

***

Pan was running to the Alpha's lair when he saw a blonde woman running to him, instantly becoming alert as he and his boys raised their weapons. The women raised her hands in peace.

"Are you Peter?" she asked. Pan glared at her.

"I prefer Pan. Who are you?" he demanded.

"Tiger Lily sent me after she rescued me. We have to hurry, the Alpha is awake."

Pan's eyes widened as he realized this was the prisoner that the key held. "We're too late."

There was a monstrous roar then a shrill scream coming after it. Tiger Lily.

Pan's eyes fired up in anger. He then heard more foot steps behind him and saw all the other Lost Boys come up from the hall.

"Pan! They're coming! We couldn't hold them off!" one yelled. Pan gave an evil smirk before he raised his sword.

"Come on, Boys! Let's go save our Princess and defeat this foe!"

They all yelled in agreement as they gave battle cries and ran into the Alpha's lair, the Changelings following after them.

As the Lost Boys and Pan fought, they noticed that Tiger Lily stood alone in fighting the Alpha. Pan tried to get to her but was over flowed with Changelings. He killed them off one by one just in time to see Tiger Lily stab the beast, making it roar as it fell to the ground. He smiled, watching as the rest of it's offspring fell as well.

Tiger Lily turned, seeing Pan there and smiled, walking towards him. That was her mistake.

Before the Alpha died, it swung it's sword tail and pierced it through Tiger Lily's stomach, making the girl gasp as she was lifted off of the floor and thrown into a stone wall. Pan let out a cry of agony and anger as he ran towards the Alpha and killed it once and for all. He turned to watch the Lost Boys, well, what was left of them, crowd around Tiger Lily's body. There were only eight now. The rest were dead. Pan walked slowly up to her, lifting her bridal style, watching as black blood oozed from her wound.

"She's poisoned! We need to get her to camp!" yelled Pan, his voice cruel as he carried her past the Lost Boys and Tinkerbell and away from the cave.

==================

Hey, what did you think? What will happen to Tiger Lily? Will she survive? This is one of the last chapters before I end the book.

Vote, Share, Comment.

LOVE YAL!!!

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

27.8K 794 33
Theres a girl...one day she just appeared on the island no memory of who she is or where she came from Theres a boy...named Peter Pan he isnt always...
102K 2.6K 22
Haley is a girl who tries hard to fit in. Its hard to fit in when don't have any friends and everyones afraid of you because your dads in prison. Hal...
1.3M 34.9K 43
Peter Pan. A ruthless, cold-hearted boy who refuses to love. Amanda Stone. A sixteen year old, adopted girl who holds magic within her. She doesn't...
245K 4K 50
Leaving your cruel world and live with Peter Pan in NeverLand and no matter how stubborn he is you end up falling in love with him. You also go thoug...