๐๐ž๐š๐ซ ๐๐ข๐š๐ซ๐ฒ | ๐ง๐ž๐ฐ๏ฟฝ...

By channiepenguin

๐‘โ”Š๐๐ž๐š๐ซ ๐๐ข๐š๐ซ๐ฒ, ๐ˆ ๐ก๐š๐ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ซ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ค๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ.. หŽหŠห— ________ โ”Š โ”Šโ”Š โ”Š โ”Šโ”Š โ”Š... More

๐ฉ๐ซ๐จ๐ฅ๐จ๐ ๐ฎ๐ž
๐จ๐ง๐ž
๐ญ๐ฐ๐จ
๐ญ๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž
๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ
๐Ÿ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž
๐ฌ๐ข๐ฑ
๐ฌ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง
๐ž๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ
๐ญ๐ž๐ง
๐ž๐ฅ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง
๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฏ๐ž
๐ž๐ฉ๐ข๐ฅ๐จ๐ ๐ฎ๐ž

๐ง๐ข๐ง๐ž

39 12 16
By channiepenguin

“𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐲 𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞. 𝟐𝟏.𝟎𝟗.

dear diary, it's september again, which means another year of school, and thankfully, the last.

i know, you're probably wondering what has been happening with me and kevin for the past month. well, when school was nearing i suggested we go back to seoul and, with a visibly forced nod, kevin agreed. i can see that he's doing better, loads better. but he still doesn't seem the same. it's probably normal for a person to be like that, it was for me at least.

on a brighter note, we're alright, safe, warm and fed, which we should be grateful for. i honestly can't believe i'm being so optimistic, is this how character development works?”

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

201K 5.8K 71
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
879K 19.9K 48
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
1M 40.2K 93
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
7.3M 303K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...