TO MY YOUTH, DEMON SLAYER

By hamyese

" I THINK I'M IN LOVE . " ▭▬▭▬▭▬▭▬▭▬▭▬▭▬ ⌗ FEM! READER . VERY SLOW UPDATES . HARSHWORDS 𝐓𝐎 𝐌𝐘 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐓... More

▬▬ READ.
▎ ( ACT I ) : LA VIE EN ROSE
001. work rules zoned
002. student card
003. show yourself peasant
004. chem notes & scaredy cat
005. strawberry juice & familiarity
006. i miss you(s)
007. do you like bread?
008. new friends & roommates
009. la casa de papel
010. unscripted
011. important news, wake up
012. doumass
013. poor yoriichi
014. no cursing in this household
015. answer me, i'm sad
016. mix & match
018. sharks and sanemi
019. water and oil
020. realistically speaking
021. gaslighting & new plans
022. yoriichi is a simp
023. shitty attitudes & first meetings
024. sanemi bites
025. chocolate chip cookies
026. flower crowns & the night's still young
027. seat from hell & kaigaku to the rescue
▎ ( ACT II ) : STRAWBERRIES & DONKIES
028. head out of asses
029. kokushibo & his 3 hour apologies
030. milk battles & exposed chain
031. burning conscience & opening old wounds
032. a better person
033. mitsu and daki's newfound friendship
034. strawboobies & do not disturb
035. breaking up
036. shitty life gang
037. reconciliation hug
038. strawberry gang
039. douma & shinobu
040. fistfights & 2 page apologies
041. straight off of a Shakespeare bot
042. old man & seaweed looking head
043. brother bonding
044. matching shirts
045. worms & pesticide
046. souvenirs & late replies
▎ ( ACT III ) : LEARN THE ROPES
047. listening activity & maniac
048. clickbait titles & ass
049. adults out of order
050. haunted house & sister shenanigans
051. to bring list & billy art
052. seventy & creamy chicken mushroom
053. a week in, a week more to go
054. one bad grade & hot wings
055. garlic wings
056. scholarship test & feet pics
057. seven days a week
058. good joke, drop the act!
▎ ( ACT IV ) : TIME HEALS
059. pink crochet tulips
060. big ass capybaras & venting
061. donburi & yakitori
062. caught in 4K
063. kiss it better
064. hot interviewer & water fountain
065. google send it to him
066. big fat twelve & big golden one
067. exam szn
068. sad & lonely

017. green is the new beige

12.9K 577 223
By hamyese

PRIVATE CHAT

SANEMI SHINAZUGAWA

SANEMI

YOU'RE LATE

YOU
I KNOW

I'M SORRY

I HAD TO DROP MY
LITTLE SISTER AT HER
FRIEND'S HOUSE

I'M ON MY WAY TO THE
BUS STOP

SANEMI
i left

YOU
are you serious?

SANEMI
no

just hurry up

YOU
OH I WAS ABT TO TYPE
OUT A LONG ASS PARAGRAPH

WAIT

I THINK I SEE YOU

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

"Sanemi, you're wearing green . . . I thought we agreed on beige," you narrowed your eyes at the male whilst pointing out to your beige colored (Outfit Choice), and he grunted out, brushing your statement off, "you look great though, so no worries!"

He clicked his tongue out, kicking the ground, "I don't know which outfit is beige or shit," he muttered out, and you immediately knew what he meant, mouth forming into an 'O' shape, "this looks beige to me, who gives a fuck anyways?"

"That's why Genya said that he had been helping you pick outfits sometimes, I thought you just had shit fashion -" Your words were cut off when he sent you a sharp glare, squinting his eyes at the mention of his little brother, "chill, Genya and I have been contacting each other a lot. Incase you want to know, we do shit talk about you."

"Like I care!" Sanemi yells out, adverting his gaze to the side, "He doesn't help me much anyways."

You nudged him, "Lies. But I do know that he probably didn't help you today," you tugged on the hem of his shirt once before he swats your grip away with ease.

The two of you sat on the bus stop, awaiting for the bus to come and pick you up, "How's college going?" You questioned him, your gaze focusing to the almost empty streets, "I heard it's been stressful with the assignments, but knowing you, you probably got it done just on time, right?"

Sanemi hums softly, "I always get things done on time," he mutters out, "unlike someone," his last two words made you smack his arm lightly with a smile on your face, "how's work going . . ?"

It was intriguing to say the least to see him trying to keep the conversation going - which he rarely does at all. Usually, Uzui or Mitsuri would have kept the conversation alive, and he would just need to chime in every now and then. But now, it was just the both of you, and to think that someone like Sanemi Shinazugawa would try keeping the conversation going was pretty surprising.

"Great on some days. A customer threw a tantrum because he didn't get one of my co-worker's phone number, pretty weird things happen sometimes," you explain to the boy, recalling the moment where you had to watch (pretty much) an adult male throwing a temper tantrum because of a phone number, "then a few days ago, someone tried to dine and dash, I had to chase them down with my manager. It was pretty fun," Sanemi glanced at you, scrunching his nose in confusion.

The bus arrived just after you finished your words, right on time. And you pulled the male, climbing the vehicle - which might I say, was pretty void of any other human beings other than an elderly woman sitting by the window on the front, and a male who was half-asleep while clutching his bag tightly with both of his earbuds in, seated behind the woman.

"Let's go," Sanemi didn't complain, letting you pick where the two of you should sit.

Which of course, resulted in you sitting by the window almost at the back of the bus, and the white haired male beside you with his arms crossed, "I can't wait for tomorrow," Sanemi grumbled at the thought of having to be all nice towards Douma and his friends, especially since they have never gotten along for years, "I'll make you a special flower crown," your words calmed him the slightest bit, "though I did say I'd make Muzan the first one, he's a stubborn one, you know?"

The mention of Muzan's name made the male exhale loudly, "You're the one talking about being stubborn," you lightly laugh at him knowing he was right somehow, "you're rock headed."

"Shut up, I'm not." He rolled his eyes at the lie you spewed out, "I didn't tell anyone this yet, but I was planning on making cookies for everyone tomorrow," Sanemi looks at you, "what I'm asking is, do you want any flavors? Exclusive just for you, but keep this a secret, okay?" A slight smirk formed on his lips at the sight of you cheekily pressing your index finger onto your lips into a shushing motion.

"I'm telling everyone that." He teases, "Traitor."

Your jaw clenched, "I trusted you," in the most dramatic way, you grabbed onto his shirt, trashing him back and forth as he rolled his eyes at your actions, "but please don't, if you were being serious."

"I'm not. And I don't care, you choose." He states.

"I'm making classic chocolate chip cookies . . . Would you like something like red velvet? Or peanut butter?" Sanemi's cloud fogged, he didn't really eat too much cookies or snacks in general, "Or maybe oatmeal raisin? You sound like an oatmeal raisin kind of guy."

He seethes, "What's that supposed to fucking mean?"

"I'm just going to ask Genya."

Sanemi pointed at himself, "I'm right here? Ask me, not him, the hell?" The elderly woman promptly turned back, telling the male to decrease the volume of his tone a little, "why do you always talk to him anyways?"

You raised a brow, "Genya's cool."

"I'm fucking cooler."

"He talks a lot about you, it's really sweet of him." Sanemi was silent, he crossed his arms, leaning back onto the seat even more, "Though, most of them weren't really great - but still, it's the thought that counts, right? And Genya told me you tried to shave his hair bald last night, what's up with that?"

The male lets out a sarcastic laugh, "That made me feel fucking better. Great job. And no I fucking didn't try to shave his hair," Sanemi defends himself, "I was trying to make him look cooler, I thought he'd look better off if he's bald."

You let out a silent laugh, afraid of the same woman would try to shush you, "You're funny, and no, Genya looks fine just like he is now."

"Shut up. When are we even arriving?"

"It's a pretty long way, do you not like bus rides?" He shrugs, "I'm sure we still have a few stops to go. And I call for us to see the otters, or dolphins first, no complaints." You tell him, pointing out at a bus stop as it slowed down, the male from before standing up to leave while a few other climbed inside, "Or maybe sharks? I think you'd like the shark section."

"I don't care."

"Try to care or I'm jumping out of the bus. No joke."

Sanemi inhaled sharply, "They weren't supposed to be in the aquarium anyways." His words made you deadpan, "Am I fucking wrong though?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 23.7K 42
➵ Completed! © 𝚊 𝚒 𝚛 𝚒 𝚜 𝚛 𝚊 𝚒 𝚗 𝚜 ▸ Published: Apr 08, 2020 ▸ Finished: Mar 22, 2020 Slow updates. I'm either out of ideas, motivation, or...
240K 6.6K 31
"Akaza is my fiance" "Y/n why is there the smell of a demon on you?"
128K 2.9K 49
For ages true demons have lived to serve and protect,but due to some demon to broke a taboo y/n is forced to have a side job.She then will meet the h...
1K 60 31
ᴋɪᴍᴇᴛꜱᴜ ᴀᴄᴀᴅᴇᴍʏ. ᴀᴋᴜᴍᴀ ᴀᴄᴀᴅᴇᴍʏ. ᴛʜᴇ ᴀᴄᴀᴅᴇᴍɪᴇꜱ, ꜰᴜʟʟ ᴏꜰ ꜰᴀʟʟᴇɴ ᴅᴇᴍᴏɴ ꜱʟᴀʏᴇʀꜱ, ʟᴏꜱᴛ ꜱᴏᴜʟꜱ ᴀɴᴅ ᴅᴇᴍᴏɴꜱ ᴡʜᴏ ʀᴇɪɴᴄᴀʀɴᴀᴛᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ʏᴇᴀʀ 2022. ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴀʀᴇ ʙᴏʀɴ ʙ...