Michael Afton x Reader (any g...

By ilyMichaelAfton_

Idk what to add here UGHHH More

Introducion
1st chapter {Y/N flashback}
3rd chapter
Im sorry
4th chapter
5th chapter
6th chapter
ෆChapter 7
☹️☹️☹️
Chapter 8

2nd chapter

544 3 3
By ilyMichaelAfton_

(PS.: I didn't read it before publishing it because I'm too tired!!Its 12:00am so..)   This is how I met Michael Afton 10 years ago, now I have 15 years old and he has 17. He founded 3 or 4 friends, but he never left me for them. Meanwhile, when I was 8, Harry and my mom married, and I forgot how my dad look. Michael have now 1 sister Elizabeth and 1 brother (the younger) Evan; he always cry when I come to their house and I don't know why, so me and Michael named him "Crying Child".
Michael changed a little bit, he sometimes made fun of Evan/CC, but obviously, he doesn't hit him; and I'm glad for it.
Anyways, I didn't change so much, however we move house, closer to the pizzeria, because Harry works there more now and this means that.. I'll live closer to Michael! Ugh! Why I talk about him so much? This doesn't matter..
By the way, today I'll go to the Afton's house, because they invited: me, my mom and Harry to eat dinner, and there'll be Henry, his wife Mrs. Emily, Charlotte and her brother Sammy.
The Afton and Emily's family is so big!
"Y/N, are you prepared for go to the Afton's house? It's 6:00pm and we need to be there at 6:30pm." Oh, is my mom screaming from the hallway
"Ye mom, now I'm getting dressed"
*you open your wardrobe* I need to dress something pretty.. you choose some pants and an oversized dark red hoodie with black long socks.
"This is perfect!" You go to the bathroom to brush your hair.
"Y/N, d-dear, are you ready for go to Afton's house? We can be late if you don't get faster." Its Harry, I see that everyone are ready.
"Yes da- oh sorry, Harry, I'm ready" now I always pronunce him wrong, I'm not ready for call him dad.
"It's ok to call me dad, anyways, Y/M (your mom name), are you ready??" He screamed because mom was in the toilet
"Yes honey!! I'm coming" she get out from the bathroom and asked Harry
"Why can't we just leave Y/N at home? S/H/T can give us big problems!!" She got closer to Harry and watched him angry
"Oh..uh.. Y/N likes Michael and M-" you interrupted him and your mom did the same
"I DON'T LIKE HIM!!" You screamed
"S/H/T DOESN'T LIKE HIM!!!" And than your mom (you screamed at the same time)
"Sorry ladies haha, I was kidding, just because Michael and Y/N wants to meet, why she would make us problems?"
Now my dad thinks that I love Michael. But I don't like him at all! I love him only.. as a friend, nothing more! You blushed.
My mom didn't answered anything to Harry, so we got out from our house and get to the car (it's always the same by the way).
The traveling was about for 4 minutes in the car, we don't live that far from William's house, I don't even know why we should go there by the car.
[Narrator]
Your mom and Harry talked to each other while you just looked from the car's window and realized you already arrived
"Y/N? Why don't you get out from the car? We already arrived" it was your mom. She watched you through the window.
"Oh, sorry mom" and than, you get out from the car.
Harry rings the bell of Afton's house.
They opened the door. It was of course William.
"Ohhh, hi Harry! Nice to see ya again! Henry didn't arrive yet, come one, enter, it's cold outside I guess"
Harry and your mom greeted him and went into the house, you did the same.
"Hey Y/N" he said it when you walked troughs him from the entrance door. You didn't said anything because he was different this time William. When he said that he had an devil smile and touched your shoulder, you didn't mind about it and just went do the kitchen.
"Oh! Hi Michael!" You sew Michael sitting near Mrs Afton, she waved you and you did the same.
"Hi Y/N! How was your day?" He asked you
"Ohh it was not that good but it wasn't even that bad, anyways, it was normal as always haha! What about you?" He didn't respond, he just gasped to Mrs Afton and came to you
"It was good. Can we go to my bedroom? I wanna talk about something important." You said "yes" and then you went to Michaels bedroom.
                                 [your POV]

I hope I'm not blushing.. and I hope that he doesn't mean to say "I like you".. just.. uhm..
"So.. what is it?" I asked first because he doesn't saying anything and looked down.
"Oh.. so.. you know that soon will be Crying Child's birthday, right?" Oh, is not about love, I knew it! Maybe he doesn't know what to give him for his birthday..?
"Oh, yes I know, you don't know what to give him, right?" He sits on the floor with crossed legs
"Is worst.. sit here please" he's looking worried, what happened? You sit near to him.
"So.. uh.. my friends.. especially Jacob (the one with the Bonnie mask) wanted to put Crying Child inside Golden Freddy's mouth.. but I'm scared, I don't know what to do, it wouldn't be a great joke at all!" They're so cruel!
"Why should they do that? Especially your OWN BROTHER!" He looked me for a second ad and looked at the floor.
He sighs
"I-I don't know.. maybe because my father is the owner of the pizzeria so-"
At this moment, someone ringed to the door (idk if I wrote it correctly)
"Who is it?" Michael really thought I know who is it?
"Maybe is Henry? I really don't know, let's check" Michael get up and helps you
"Here, take my hand" he says
"Thank you" I hope I'm not blushing
"Ahaha, your blushing!"oh no, why I should?
You go out of the Michael's bedroom and go see who is it.
It's Henry with his family, I knew it.
"Hi Henry!" We said it at the same time
"Haha, hi guys" William was behind you and Michael, he touched your shoulders. You looked at him, he was smiling at you and than he looked to Henry.
He's so strange today William..
"Hi my friend, you arrived when dinner is ready, what a coincidence huh?" He walked toward him and took gently his both hands.
"So kids, let's go to the kitchen and eat" he looked us and went to the kitchen.
"Sorry if I'm saying that, but William today is looking horrifying.." now he'll be angry..
"He's always like this, this is why I don't like him." He answered (even if you didn't asked him anything).
You're going to the kitchen. Everyone are sitting and waiting for you and Michael. The food was pizza of course.
There was 3 pizzas:
1-pepperoni and mushrooms
2- tomato and bacons
3-chips and ham
Everyone are fighting over who gets the slice of pizza first, the only who didn't say anything was Crying Child, he didn't do anything, just looked to the table and for no reason started to cry.
"Hey Y/N, are you ok? Wanna have my pizza? I don't wanna eat it anymore, is with the bacon one, I know you love bacons haha" Michael asked you
"Oh, Michael, oh sorry, I'm ok! I'm ok.. oh uhm oh thank you" what I just answered..
"Uhmmmmm.. yes give me your pizza please" Michael gives you the remaining pizza.
"Thank you!"

{after eating pizza}

[narrator]
"Hey William, dear, can tonight Y/N stay at your house? Just because I wanna do something private with Harry~ (not sex)" your mom asked to William, he turned to your mom and smirk
"Of courseee, my wife has pajamas in her size, eheh" Harry looked to William worried, because he thought too that he was very strange today.
Henry's family, Harry and your mom said bye and came back to their house. Meanwhile you were still there. Scared of William.
Michael noticed you looked scared, because you were staying in front of the entrance, looking the entrance door, so he asked to you
"Is everything ok? I know maybe your scared to stay here, but don't worry, I'll do my best to make you happy" he hugged you.
You hugged him back. You went to his bedroom (Michael's).
"Stay here, I'll go take a cute pajama from my moms wardrobe, I'll as fast as possible, I promise." He get out from the bedroom and closed the door. Your sitting on his bed, oh sorry, your lying on his bed.
Someone was knocking the door.
"Y/N??? Are you there?? Can I come in for a second?" It was William. You were scared, so you hid in the wardrobe. He opened the door.
He was in front of the wardrobe. He was starting to open it, slowly, slowly, slowly.. luckily Michael arrived
"Dad? What are you doing here? I was in your bedroom to get a pajama and Y/N is in the bathroom." William closed the wardrobe.
"Sorry son, I wanted to ask something to Y/N" Answered William.
"What is it? I can ask her it for you, but please, let her in peace. Your scaring her" William didn't say anything for a second.
Than he said
"I'll ask her, not you, bad night son"
"Bad night dad" and than William finally get out from his bedroom.
"Don't worry, now his going to the pizzeria to work, you can go out from the wardrobe haha" you get out from the wardrobe. He hugged you.
"I'm so sorry, please forgive me, I didn't keep the promise, I'm.. I'm ..I'm sorry.." he wanted to cry but you caressed his head to calm him.
"It's alright, don't apologize, if you can see I'm alright!" You calmed him.
"Oh sorry, here is the pajama, is a little bit big for you, I hope it's ok." He gave you a orange, comfortable, cute, big pajama with oranges.
You wanted to put away the clothes you had, but you remembered that Michael was there.
He recognized that you were dressing, so he closed his eyes with his hands. He blushed.
"I'm sorry again, you just like.. uhm nothing" you finished to dress.
"I finished, how I look?" Michael get off his hands from the face.
"Your so pretty with this pajama!" You both blushed.
"So.. where I'll sleep? Before you had a guest bedroom, but now there is living your sister.. so.. I'll sleep on the floor? Haha" Michael didn't know what to answer.
"I know maybe we became bigger (taller), but.. it's ok if we'll sleep in the same bed? My bed is not even that small, but at the same time not that big." You blushed again.
"It's ok! We slept anyways together 3 times.. even if we were kids hahah!" Michael didn't say anything and just changed the clothes. You hid your eyes with hands.
"Oh don't worry, I already finished, I change clothes very fast"

                                 [Y/N pov]

Aah, It was so scary when William came in the bedroom and slowly opened the wardrobe..
You lied on the bed, it was a hard day today.
"Your sleepy I see, I'll turn off the lights, ok?" He asked me.
"Okay" he turned off the lights and lied on the bed to me. It's clear that he wanted to be hugged, because he hugged himself. You hug him. How cute he is. (You hugged him from behind).
..
...
In the dream
Uh.. what.. why I'm at the William and Henry's pizzeria? There are Michael's friends.. Anissa, Wilson and.. Jacob. Jacob and Michael took Evan, why they're.. oh no wait! They want to put him in Freddy's mouth!
Why I can't scream??! They put Evan in Freddy's mouth. Where is William? Where are everyone? Why nobody is here but Michael and his friends?! I'm feeling that something will happen..
Someone woke you up

Reality

Michael Afton woke you up. Oh no! I cannot see what happened.. oh wait, what's happening? Is not morning yet, so why Michael waked me up?
"Michael?" You watched the clock, but it's 4:00am? What is happening?
"Shhh, they're here for Evan, if you scream again he'll cry so loud." Michael answered me.
"Can you say me what is happening?" I can't understand anything!
"My dad gives something to the Crying child for give him nightmares about his animatronics, so he'll never come to the Freddy Fazbear pizzeria. If we talk loud he'll think that's  are nightmares, so please, don't scream again.. goodnight" what?? I screamed? Ugh.. never mind.. I wanna sleep...
[in the morning]
You woke up.
Where is Michael? Maybe he's already eating breakfast. You get dressed in your previously clothes. Let's go see if he's in the kitchen. You walked in the kitchen. He's eating bacon with eggs. I'll go sit near him.
"Oh, good morning Y/N! You slept very well so I didn't wanted to wake you up haha! Anyways now I'll cook you bacons."
How cute, to be honest I didn't know he knows cook. It's something new for me!
After some minutes.
"Here is it! I hope you like it, I tried hard" he gave me 3 bacons and 2 eggs.
"Thank you so much!" You tried it immediately. It's so exquisite!!
"It's so exquisite! When you learned to cook?" Michael watched me shocked.
"To be honest, I started only today to cook, it's the first time that I cook alone without my moms help!" Oh, lucky him.
I wanna drink, I didn't drink since I finished eating pizza (yesterday).
"Hey, Michael, where is the water bottle?" He just stand up and gave me the water bottle.
"Thank you!"
"Your welcome."
Someone just woke up. He was walking into the kitchen, luckily it was Evan.
"Good morning cry child" said Michael.
Evan didn't said anything. He was only holding Golden Freddy's plushie, it was likely that Freddy was watching us, I don't know why, maybe it's because I just woke up.. I hope.
"You had nightmares tonight ye?  Hahaha!!" Michael laughed, after that, Evan just went back to his bedroom.
"Is he alright?" I asked.
"Of course not. I'm sorry for him. Anyways, wanna go somewhere today? Maybe.. to the pizzeria and do something? I'm talking about the new one, where is it Foxy and Chica, not the golden ones." Alright!
"Of course. Now?" I asked.
"Oh, wait then, I'm going to dress up, William right now is at the pizzeria, I don't know what pizzeria but I think where are the golden Freddy and Bonnie, so don't worry!" Finally he's not there!!
You go to the living room, and there is Mrs Afton.
"Oh, good morning Mrs. Afton! How is she?" She looked at me.
"Good morning honey! I'm alright thank you, do you need something?" I need to wait Michael.
"I need only wait for Michael, we planed to go to the pizzeria, I didn't know there is another pizzeria with Chica and Foxy without golden animatronics! (Fnaf 1)" Mrs Afton looked me happy
"Ohh! There is William right now! Well, he'll tour the pizzeria to you then!" Oh f^ck, I don't wanna see William, he's so strange in these days. Michael just finished to dress up.
"Good morning mom, we're going to the pizzeria, we don't have anything to do. So see ya later" we put on shoes and than get out from the house.
"Michael, I wanna tell you that William is in the pizzeria where we are coming.." Michael looked at me and holds my hand
"Don't worry, there'll be some parents and kids, so nothing wrong will happen. But I can't promise it." He's right, I don't need to worry about William, I know that he's a nice guy, like Henry. Meanwhile, after 3 minutes we met Anissa (the one with chica's mask), is not Michael's best friend but is still his friend.
"Hi Michael! Is she that Y/G  you talk so much? I'll be the first I sew s/h/t! Anyways, where are you going? Because I'm going to my best friend house, oh wait Michael, did you decide to put the cry child in golden Freddy's mouth? I think it will be a great joke! Oh wait, can't your dad be angry? Is your brother anyways, but w-" he talks too much..
"Anissa, calm down. I didn't decide it, I think I don't do it, is too far.."
And of course, Anissa started to talk again
"Oh oh oh.. but I'll force you with Jacob to put him in the mouth! Anyways I'll go now or I'll be late, bye bye!" Finally She/He (idk if is a girl or a boy) walked away.. She/he was so boring! Ugh!
"Haha, she/he's so funny when she/he talk so much." Heh. I don't think so.
[after 4 minutes]
We're already at the pizzeria, I hope there'll be so many people. We entered to the pizzeria and there were a man (the cashier).
"Oh, aren't you William's son? I didn't see you for ages! I'm glad to meet you again, you can go have the table you want!" The cashier is a little bit short, blonde hairs and dark eyes.
"Oh hi, I'm glad to meet you again, good work." Said Michael. We went in front of the animatronics stage. There were three..
Chica is yellow, looks plump (idk if I wrote it right) and she has a cute cupcake on her hand, I wanna eat it! There is Freddy Fazbear, at this time he has a natural color, not like golden or white and pink (there were already sister location), but brown, the only thing that William and Henry changed to him is his skin tone, everything else is the same as always, but Funtime Freddy of course.
Bonnie, I'll say the same as  Freddy, maybe they changed a little bit his design and his skin tone, he became blue or violet.
"There is foxy, wanna see him? Is over there." He pointed to an stage with violet tents, there were so many children. Foxy looks like an pirate.
"Who is your favorite animatronic?" They all are so pretty ughhh!!
"My favorite animatronic is Y/A (your favorite animatronic)" Michael smirked at you
"Ye, she/he's cute. I like her/him too" someone just get out from a "employees only" room. It was William, he walked toward us
"Ohh, hi dears, Y/N, wanna have a tour? I don't think you've been here before" he smirks. He looks ok today
"I would like to have" you answered
"Perfect, follow me dears" we're following William, I guess Michael already sew this place.
We went to.. an office?
"This is the office for the night guards, if you can see, here you can turn the light on and close the door, so nobody can attack you, but don't worry, there is nothing wrong" we get out from the office and went to a kitchen
"You, dears, how you can already see this is the kitchen" we get out from the kitchen.
We sew the bathrooms, he showed us everything but the "employees only" room.
"Hey William" William looked at you
"What is it the "employees only" room?" Michael nod.
"Only me and Henry can go there, there we just plan how to built new animatronics, etc." William answered.
After 20 minutes of talking to each other, me and Michael Afton ate pizza. Than Harry went there for took me.
"Y/N, can you'll come to my brothers birthday party at Freddy Fazbear Pizzeria with golden animatronics tomorrow? Pleaseeeee at 2:00pm"
I accepted, than I went home by Harry's car.
"Tomorrow is another day."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.3K 329 12
Freddy Fazbear's pizzeria is a magical place where fun and imagination come together. It was a perfect place for families to come and have a grand ol...
2.1K 48 47
(Side note: im going to redo the cover of the book) !:Warning:! This story will probably be a piece of crap. :you have been warned: Weeks before the...
327K 8.4K 17
FNaF x Reader...(My first time doing one) I'll also Include Mike since he's part of FNaF ^___^ Enjoy~!!
924 1 32
My fnaf fanfic including an oc When Angel finally meets her family it seemed that everything's going to be great. But soon it appeared that 16 years...