Anuseena-Destiny

By NijalYadav

peep into know more More

description and introduction
Meeting all...
Part 2
see this image
Part 3
heyy!
thank you!!
Galatfemi

Introduction..

315 12 1
By NijalYadav

Continue...

Anubhav Singh.
Ex-IB Agent. Negotiation specialist. Brother of Karishma singh. Best friend of Ved Singh. Soon to be DSP of lucknow.

Jay Singh-
Manager of Saraswati Bank. Husband of Karishma Singh. Lalla of Pushpa Singh.

Ved Singh-
Sho of kanpur police station. Orphan. Best friend of Anubhav Singh. Know about Hm and As marriage.

Pushpa Singh-
Head Constable of Mpt. Motherly bond with all. Famous of her ishh and overacting.

Cheetah Chaturvedi-
Sr. Constable and women psychologist in Mpt. He also know about anuseena marriage. Have a secreat love of santosh sharma. Always flirt with her.

Santosh Sharma-
Jr. Constable and syber specialist syber incharge of Mpt. She also know about anuseena marriage. She is very innocent(that why she didn't get the meaning of cheetah's flirt).

Krishna Mallik-
Jr. Constable and interrogation specialist. Human lie detector. Sister of Haseena Mallik. Have a little gyan about child psyocolagist. Is good in photograhpy and video recording. Santosh ki bhi kabhi kabhar photo click karleti hai.

Badmaan-
Tea maker outside

Iqbal-
Biryani maker and barber outside Mpt.

Khatam...

Ab Part-1 mein milte hai..

Bye
Take care

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 58K 104
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
293K 8.7K 95
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
108K 3.2K 31
"she does not remind me of anything, everything reminds me of her." lando norris x femoc! social media x real life 2023 racing season
156K 5.6K 42
โ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. โž She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...