Broken But Beautiful 4 - SidN...

By Poohbear8435

© Copyright reserved to the writer, @PoohBear8435 only. Please do not copy, distribute or publish any of my w... More

Introduction & Recap
Episode 1: It won't happen without you!
Episode 2: You Remind Me Of Myself.
Episode 3: The Wild Fire!
Episode 4: Mere Saamne Wali Khidki Mein
Episode 5: Main Teri Hogayiaan
Episode 6: Haunting Past
Episode 7: I am with you!
Episode 8: Her Greatest Competitor
Episode 10: A Visit To Hair Salon
Episode 11: The Unconfessed Love
Episode 12: Zindagi Jhandva
Episode 13: Performance Pressure
Episode 14: The Big Day!
Episode 15: Aagyakari Beti
Episode 16: #SwAg Forever
BEHIND THE SCENES - #SidNaaz × #SwAg
Broken But Beautiful Season 5

Episode 9: Aparajita - The Undefeated

2.9K 461 105
By Poohbear8435

Episode 9:
Aparajita - The Undefeated

Scene: Auditorium, Broadway Theatre.

Sweety climbed the first stair of the stage. The stage infront of her vanished like a steam.

Suddenly the familiar scene appeared infront of her. She found her old self fully dressed in a white dress, having no control on her steps and screaming swearing words at someone in the crowd. She turned around at the seats which were filled with audience, who were laughing, mocking, howling and abusing her. Many of them took out their phone and recorded the scene on stage. She turned back on to look at the stage where she found herself crying and whining like a little kid, lying on the floor.

Agastya looked at Sweety whose eyes oozed nothing but pain and humiliation. He knew exactly what was happening to Sweety. Surveen was smirking while looking at her. Agastya immediately pulled out his phone and pressed it against his ears.

"Hello, haan.. ek second.. (To Sweety) Sweety, hold on. Take a short break, I have to attend this important call.. Haan, hello..", Agastya starts walking towards the door.

Sweety's thoughts were broken by Agastya but her face showed nervousness and an unknown fear. She looked at Agastya walking towards the door who just before exiting gestures her to come for a smoke.

"I need a smoke break", says Sweety to Rishab and goes out.

Walking down the hallway she heard the noise in her head where imaginary people from the past, passed a mocking laughter, hurled swearing words for wasting their time and money on buying those tickets. She walked with her head down.

In the smoking area, Agastya was already waiting for Sweety. He clenched the little railing as he was frustrated on Surveen while at the same time worried about Sweety. She appears near him. Unknowingly, with her shivering hand she starts searching her bag for her anxiety pills.

"What are you searching for sweetheart? Cigarette?", he asked looking at her.

She lifted her head and nodded no. Her eyes filled with extreme emotions of fear and anxiety.

"My medicine! I forgot it at home.", She uttered in low and shakey voice.

"What medicine?", He asked worriedly holding her arms in both his hands.

"My anxiety pills", she said looking lost staring elsewhere than his eyes.

His heart was wrenching to find her in that state. He cupped her face in both his hands but she still couldn't gather the courage to look into his eyes.

"Sweety..", he said with all his love.

Finally, she looked into his eyes showing how vulnerable she was, the same rude and arrogant lady she tried portraying to him and the world. Her lips quivered unable to speak. He kissed her lips to assure that she wasn't alone in the fight.

"Pain is inevitable, suffering is optional.. you don't have to suffer Sweety. Let go your past and embrace your present. I'll hold your hands but promise me you will get up everytime you fall.", He said holding her hand.

She kept gazing at his face and looked into his eyes. The loneliness she went through all these years felt disappearing to her as she heard his words. She hugged him tightly not wanting to let him go away from her. He hugged her back with the same intensity.

"Past mein jo hona tha woh ho gaya Sweety, par ab tumhe phir se mauka mila hai apne aap ko prove karneka. Ab tumhe na toh darrna hai aur na peeche hattna hai. Give her the taste of her own medicine.", He says. She nods her head which dug in his chest. He kisses her forehead before leaving her embrace.

"Thank you Agastya. Main washroom jaake aati hoon.", She said.

"See you in the auditorium", he said.

She went to the washroom and splashed water on her face, wiped it with the tissue and applied a lipstick. There was a sound of flush and the door of one of the washroom opened. It was Surveen. Sweety looked at her through the mirror while Surveen approached closer to her.

"Oh!! Tum gayi nahi ab tak? Tumhe beizzati itni pasand hai ki ek baar phir stage pe aane ka sapna dekh rahi ho? But afsos, tumhe stage pe aane ka mauka bhi nahi milega iss baar.", She fakes a sad pout and flaps her long false eyelashes.

Sweety looked terrified and it looked as if she would cry. Surveen smiles but not for long as the next moment Sweety smirks and shows her the middle finger with a sassy attitude. Surveen frowns and goes outside fuming.

Sweety confidently climbs up the stage and gives her performance. At the end of her performance there was a pin drop silence in the auditorium. Sweety looked at everyone present over there and then starts walking towards the stairs when the other artists present, who were emotional as they felt connected to her performance, starts clapping and appreciating her for her mind-blowing performance. Surveen wasn't happy with this. Sweety walked down while her eyes were interlocked with Agastya's, who looked at her proudly. She goes and occupies her seat.

"I've got my lead, Sweety will be the 'Aparajita' for our play 'Aparajita - the Undefeated'. Surveen you will have to upskill your acting and work on yourself. Better luck next time.", He says sarcastically, forwarding his hands for handshake with Surveen, while she was burning from inside, feeling insulted. Everyone congratulated Sweety.

"I know how she got the role Agastya. You are going to repent on your decision. Surveen se dushmani bahut mehengi padegi.", Surveen says with gritted teeth.

"Apne apne aukat ki baat hai. I can afford expensive things hence I don't have to rely on cheap tactics like you.", Agastya says.

"Huh! Dekh lungi tumhe", Surveen says.

"Beshak dekho! Magar durr se dekhna, kyuki mujhe tumhaari saddi huyi shakal dekhne mein koi interest nahi hai.", He smirks.

Surveen stomps out of the auditorium angrily.

"Congratulations Sweety! Welcome on board officially as a performer. Ab humko double fees deni padegi tumhe. Ms. Actor cum Playwright, discount milega kya fees main?", He asks.

"Nahi, funds kam hai kya?", says Sweety before hugging him.
.
.
.
Yun Toh Teri Mehfil Mein Oh Maahi
Kitni Daafa Hum Hai Aaye
Haan Tu Hi Hai Tujhse Hi Hua Hai
Ishq Tujhe Yeh Bataye

The choreographer is showing Sweety a contemporary dance step followed by she performing those steps. Agastya is watching her dance from far as he stood near the auditorium door where he was speaking with Rishab. Rishab leaves and Agastya leans against the wall with his legs crossed and observes Sweety.

Tujhse Hi Karu Gallan Dil Di Sachiyan
Tere Hi Liye Bandhi Doora Pakkiyan
Chaddeyan Main Jag Sara Chaddi Duniya
Maahi Teri Yaariyaa Na Honi Kacchiyan

Agastya is pouring coffee into 4 cups, while Sweety is observing him sitting on the kitchen platform. He picks up a cup and hands it over to her but she places it again on the counter and pulls him closer by his collar and they both start smooching. Farah comes to the kitchen and rolls her eyes and picks up two cups and goes outside while the two were still engrossed in kissing.

Mere Liye Tu Hai Mera
Mere Liye Main Hun Tera
Mere Liye Tu Hai Mera
Mere Liye Main Hun Tera
Mere Liye Tu Hai Mera
Mere Liye Main Hun Tera

Sweety is practicing her dialogues at night while Agastya is sleeping. He opens his eyes and looks at her. She stops the recording and takes a cigarette packet to smoke. He gets up and pulls out the cigarette and dumps it into the dustbin. She observes him and he gives her the pack of nicotine gum. She looks at the packet while he goes back to bed since she liked practicing alone in silence.

Koi Bhi Le Imtehan Chahe Le Le Meri Jaan
Jane Anjane Tu Kabhi Na Chodna
Rok Loon Saansien Bhi Waqt Kya Cheez Hai
Samne Hi Rehna Dil Kabhi Na Todna

Sweety places the nicotine gum packet on the side table and climbs the bed, sits on his thighs placing her leg on either side and kisses him. She then takes off her t-shirt and they both make love.

Khudko Tujhe Saupke Wada Kar Liya
Ranjha Banke Ishq Thoda Zyada Kar Liya
Hothon Se Nahi Tere Dil Se Naata Hai
Haal Jo Mera Puch Le Mera Din Ban Jata Hai

Agastya was tired after a hectic day of directing. While everyone had already left, he occupied a chair in auditorium sipping water from the sipper. Sweety goes behind him and massages his shoulder and back. He smiles feeling relaxed.

Mere Liye Tu Hai Mera
Mere Liye Main Hun Tera
Mere Liye Tu Hai Mera
Mere Liye Main Hun Tera
Mere Liye Tu Hai Mera
Mere Liye Main Hun Tera

Sweety makes pancakes for everyone in the kitchen while Agastya was arranging the dinning table, just then Farah comes and sits on the couch holding her head in hand.

"Farah, what happened?", Agastya asks.

"Hona kya hai Agastya? Maine tumko pehle hi bola tha ki we have to adjust with Surveen a bit. Usko sabak seekhane ke chakkar mein tumne Sweety ko as a lead le liya. Tumne kaha ki Balbir Singh funding stop nahi karega because Sweety is his daughter but tum galat the. Here is the letter from his office which says they can't finance our play now. Show ke liye ek hi week reh gaya hai. Kal se stage preparation, costume designing sab karneke liye payments ki zarurat hai. We are f###ed up a big time.", Says Farah.

"Does Balbir Singh knows that Sweety is the lead?", He asks shocked.

Farah lifts her head and finds Sweety standing behind Agastya holding pan cakes in her hand. Agastya looks at Farah being dumbfounded, so he turns around and looks at Sweety in shock.

Sweety dumped the pan cake plate on the table and stomps inside her room furiously. Agastya facepalms and runs behind her. Sweety was already packing her bag. Agastya holds her arm to stop. She jerks him.

"F#$# off Agastya Rao! You also turned out to be like others. Tumhe mere baap se finance lena continue karna tha toh, you used me against Surveen. Wow!!", She claps sarcastically.

"No Sweety, it's just the one side of the story. That was one reason but not the only reason.", He said.

"Do hell with your reasons! I don't care about Surveen, she can go to hell but the other person here is my father, you damnit!! How dare you played with my emotions?", She yelled and resumed packing her bag.

"I am sorry Sweety but trust me...", He says when she interrupts.

"Trust? Really?", She glared at him.

"Okay listen. You father means business, mera unse koi rishta nahi hai and we meant profession because I saw the real talent in you. You were the one who didn't wanted to invest into any kind of relationship between us right? Toh how did I hurt your emotions?", He asks.

"Huh!! Professional right? Fine! Then what am I doing here with you? I am leaving. Let's be professional and stop f****** around. Aur for your kind information, you offered me the role even before you saw my talent.", She said and picked up her backpack to leave.

"Give me two days, I will take my other luggage as well since I need to find another place to relocate.", She said to him.

"Sweety, kaha jaaogi tum? Waise bhi tum yaha kaunsi free ki reh rahi ho, toh reh jaao yahi pe as a paying guest.", He said trying to borrow sometime.

"Meri chinta karne ki koi zarurat nahi hai. Main koi ablaa naari nahi hoon. I can take care of myself as I did for all these years. Oh!! I forgot!! You must be thinking that how will you save your rent. Nevermind, I'll pay you a weeks rent extra until you find another f***#** room partner.", She said while transferring him the money via phone before leaving.

Agastya stood still while she left him and went away. Farah looked at Sweety going out of the apartment and went to Agastya's room.

"Agastya, why didn't you tell her that you love her?", Farah asked.

"Kyuki usne yaha shift hone se pehli hi bata diya tha ki uske liye pyaar karna gunah hai.", He says sitting on his bed.

"Why is your love life always screwed up Agastya?", Farah expresses sadly while placing her hand on his shoulder.

End of Episode 9
___________________________

To be continued.. ❤️❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

179K 17.7K 30
Doctor, you love me right? You think so? Enjoy the love story of a doctor and patient❤️
496K 45.7K 63
*What if Sidharth was in Bigg boss but Shehnaaz wasn't a part of this season *What if Shehnaaz was a Sidfangirl *What if Sidnaaz were to marry each...
38.2K 4.1K 26
Ek hi toh dil hai ... or kitni baar todoge agastya ?? 🥺 Sidharth Shukla in and as Agastya Rao ❤️ Shehnaaz Kaur gill in and as Sweety Sharma ❤️
148K 11.1K 23
•UNEDITED• Sidharth Shukla the sarpanch of the village fallen in love with Shehnaaz Gill. A cute innocent girl. Shehnaaz Gill She is innocent girl...