π˜Ύπ™€π™’π™’π™€π™£ 𝙍𝙀𝙀𝙒 || π˜‹π˜³...

By Music_Is_Life-Duh

"Malfoy!" I screamed from the common room as I made my way up the stairs and to Malfoy's dormitory. "Draco Ma... More

Chapter I
Chapter II
Chapter III
Chapter IV
Diary Entry #1
Chapter V
Chapter VI
Chapter VII
Diary Entry #2
Chapter VIII
Chapter IX
Diary Entry #3
Chapter X
Chapter XI
CHAPTER XII
CHAPTER XIII
CHAPTER XIV
Chapter XV
Diary Entry #4
Chapter XVI
Chapter XVII
Diary Entry #5
Chapter XVIII
A/N
Chapter XIX
Diary Entry #6
A/N
Chapter XX
Chapter XXI
Chapter XXII
Chapter XXIII
Chapter XXIV
Chapter XXV
Chapter XXVI
Chapter XXVII
Chapter XXVIII
Diary Log #7
Chapter XXIX
Chapter XXXI
Chapter XXXII
Chapter XXXIII
Chapter XXXIV
Chapter XXXV
Diary Log #8
Chapter XXXVI
Chapter XXXVII
A/N
A/N again
Chapter XXXVIII
Chapter XXXIX

Chapter XXX

2.4K 66 27
By Music_Is_Life-Duh

"THAT'S NOT FAIR, HOW CAN YOU BEAT A WILD CARD?" Fred yelled, throwing his hand of cards down on the table to reveal he just had a blue six left.

"Exactly," George smirked, leaning back in his seat victoriously.

"A draw-two would suffice," I answered simply. I sat my cards down on the table face-up to reveal I had a draw-two, and then four yellow cards.

"WHY DIDN'T YOU PLACE IT!?"

"I ENJOY SEEING YOU SUFFER."

Silence filled the room. Then laughter. We were in my dorm to avoid them getting caught, despite us being so loud. We had been playing Uno for an hour, with George repeatedly winning and me occasionally winning while Fred suffered the entire time because he wasn't winning.

"What time is it?" George asked, changing the subject ater the laughter died down.

"Around seven, why?" I answered, barely sparing a glance at my alarm clock which neither of them seemed to notice.

"We should get going," Fred stood up, motioning for his brother to do the same. I couldn't help but poke out my bottom lip in silent retaliation.

"Yeah," George agreed as he stood up too. He dusted himself off before bending down and helping me gather up the randomly-placed Uno cards all over the bed we were playing on (my bed).

"Ahh," I dragged out dramatically. "What will I do without you two?"

"You could come with us," Fred offered.

"Fred!" George scolded through gritted teeth.

"No, no. It's okay, I'll just study. Gotta stay top of the class," I pulled my lips into a flat line as I unenthusiastically pumped my fist into the air.

"You're top of the class?" George asked, sounding surprised.

"No," I pouted. "But with these free two weeks I have, I will be!"

"We'd invite you," George began. "But we shouldn't even be here." He leaned down next to the bed and picked up the pans they 'borrowed' from the canteen.

"What are those pans for, anyway?" I decided to ask.

"We kind of broke our mum's pans," George dragged out the 'kind of.'

"Kind of?"

"We obliterated them," Fred elaborated.

"Ah," I nodded in understandment.

"Actually," Fred spoke, stopping his brother as he was about to leave the room. "We could say we left to get her?"

"We weren't even supposed to have left," George reminded.

"But look at her," He spoke as if I were a puppy in a pound. "She'll be so alone without us."

"I--" I got cut off.

"But mum will give us the look," George rebutted.

"Not the look," I adlibbed.

"The look," George nodded as he looked at me, so I nodded in return.

"She'll beat us no matter what we do, I assume she's already found our stuffed pillows."

"Why would she move the blankets?"

"She could have noticed the pillows weren't breathing.."

"You did not put pillows under your blanket as a way to make it look like you were sleeping," I gasped. "Tell me you didn't."

"We did," The two said in sync with a shared disappointed sigh.

"It's not like we could use our wands," Fred spoke.

"She grounded us for using the car," George explained.

"She was so disappointed," Fred added.

"Even gave us the look," George shook his head ashamed. "Found us in the Forbidden Woods."

"Apparently the car had a tracker implanted."

"Ever since our brother took it out for a joy ride for Muggles to see."

"Ruined our fun," Fred made a tsk.

"Wasn't that Don..?" I asked, trying to get the story straight.

"Ron," George corrected.

"And Harry," Fred added.

"Though he's not our brother."

"Feels like it."

"Yeah, he's even at our home now."

"Poor bloke."

"Think he knows?" George asked his brother.

"That we left?"

George nodded, then Fred shrugged as an answer.

"Think he'll tell?" Fred asked.

George shrugged.

"Hurry up, now. You two have spent about ten more minutes bickering." I spoke up.

"Oh," Fred replied simply. "Want to come?"

"Am I allowed...?" I asked, looking towards George.

"Our mum won't care," George shrugged.

"Gotta find room though," Fred thought out loud.

"There's our room," George suggested.

"I'd enjoy that," Fred eyed me up and down before shaking his head. "But not sure that's allowed." My face turned a light pink.

"Well, I'm fine staying here--"

"What if we stayed here?" Fred looked at his twin, anticipating his answer.

"Mum isn't--"

"Give Harry our room," Fred suggested this time.

"We've ought to go home first and tell her."

"What if she grounds us more..?" Fred hesitantly asked.

"It's Christmas Eve tomorrow," George reminded.

"Then we can't stay.. Though, mum will definitely let her stay!"

"We barely know her."

"Not true, George. We go to school with her."

"She's Slytherin."

"GEORGE!"

I interjected there, "He's right. It's not right that I stay with a family of Gryffindor."

"You used to be Gryffindor," Fred thought back.

I smiled softly, "Did we even talk back then?"

He gasped dramatically, "I let you borrow a pencil! How dare you forget?"

"Oh yeah," I remembered. "Then when I gave it back, you told me I could--"

"OKAY!" Fred cut in, "No need to remember that."

I laughed, and George perked up, suddenly hearing what the conersation was about. Based off of his facial expressions alone, it was obvious he wasn't used to having secrets with his brother.

"I think we should," George teased his twin before looking at me. "Go on. Remember."

"He said I could keep the pencil as--"

"Stop!" Fred jumped over and covered my mouth, which caused me to laugh, though it was muffled.

I mumbled more, hoping George could hear me through Fred's hand. When I realized the ginger wasn't going to let me go anytime soon, I regretfully licked his hand. He pulled back in disgust and I gagged.

"Why was it so salty?" I yelled out, wiping my tongue with my sleeve.

"He sweats," George chuckled.

"Only when I'm with her," Fred winked at me.

I rolled my eyes to try and cover up the smirk sneaking onto my face at my incoming words. "He said I could keep the pencil so I have an excuse to talk to him whenever I need one," I quickly shot out before the embarassed teen could stop me.

"HEY!" Fred yelled just as George started to ask a question.

"Why would you need an excuse--"

"After I gave her the pencil," He cleared his throat, getting ready to out me. "Her friend asked, 'why do you use stupid excuses to talk to boys you find cute?'"

George laughed as soon as he saw my flushed face. I shook my head aggressively.

"She found you cute," I defended. "Not me."

"Right, right. Then why are you blushing?" George teased.

"IM EMBARASSED, PISS OFF!"

"Shouldn't have said anything," Fred mocked.

"No, I just shouldn't have asked you for a pencil."

"I'm glad you did."

I rolled my eyes and looked away to avoid further eye contact. "Shouldn't you be getting home?"

"Not without you," George replied.

My head snapped back to their direction, "You want me to--"

"Why not?" George shrugged.

Fred smiled, "Why not?"

"Why not," I repeated with a shrug as well.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

213K 6.8K 75
"Draco, look at me..." Y/N touched my face softly and I stared down at her. Tears welled from deep inside and I tried but couldn't stop them from cou...
729K 15.7K 59
"I know you want me Laurier" he whispered, I lifted my head up and glare at him. With every anger I seethed through gritted teeth, "Fuck you Malfoy"...
12.9K 494 29
Y/N is a muggle born. All her life she had been taught normal things. But when her Hogwarts letter arrives, she can't help but be giddy with exciteme...
1.7M 37K 53
His hands gripped her waist, and his head fit perfectly in the crook of her neck. She leaned back into his chest, a small smile spreading across her...