When the Stars Align Part One...

By HobisKitKat

Cassiopeia has been the personal stylist for BTS' Suga and J-Hope for two full years. Too full years of nothi... More

Chapter One: We're Not Fighting
Chapter Two: What. The. Hell.
Chapter Three: Tank Tops and Pancakes
Chapter Four: No Way
Chapter Five: Have Fun. Don't die.
Chapter Six: The Last Thing I Need
Chapter Seven: Sucker Shock
Chapter Eight: Ice Cubes and Honorifics
Chapter Nine: Kitten And Meow Meow
Chapter Eleven: The Power of Invisibility
Chapter Twelve: Deal Breaker
Chapter Thirteen: Are They Talking About a Blow Job?
Chapter Fourteen: Rejection
Chapter Fifteen: Stupid Girl
Chapter Sixteen: Big, Romantic Gesture
Chapter Seventeen: Pineapple
Chapter Eighteen: Damn
Chapter Nineteen: Kookie
Chapter Twenty: Canoodling
Chapter Twenty One: How Can We Help?
Chapter Twenty Two: I Have Found My Soulmate

Chapter Ten: Chicken Tenders and Fries

3.8K 162 7
By HobisKitKat

"Hey, can I ask you to do something for me?" Yoongi asks me.

We had returned to the hotel and gone through a whole ordeal to get me into his room without being seen. Sunglasses and face masks were used. As well as the hotel's assistant manager letting me borrow her uniform so that I looked like an employee. All of the hotel employees had signed an NDA before we checked in, so there was no worries about her telling someone.

"Sure, Yoongi. What is it?"

"I want to see your tattoo," he said, then blushed. "If you are okay with showing me, that is. I know where it's located, so it might be awkward."

I rolled my eyes at him. "You show me yours and I'll show you mine?"

"Deal!" he said, giving me a high five and making me giggle.

I watched as he grabbed the waistband of his dark gray sweats and pulled them down his left hip. He was being super careful not to show me any of the good stuff, much to my disappointment. 

I gasped with my hand over my mouth. "Min Yoongi! Are you..." I paused for dramatic effect. "Going commando?"

Yoongi shrugged his shoulders. "I was too lazy to put any unnecessary clothes on after the concert."

"Do you do that often?" I ask him.

"More often than not, yeah," he tells me with a smirk and a shrug of his shoulders.

"Curiouser and curiouser," I tell him. I walk a little closer so that I can see his soulmate tattoo. It definitely matches mine. Perfectly. Mine would fit right inside of his. I thought that this would upset me, but I actually feel...relief.

I turned until my left hip was facing him, then I hiked up the skirt that the assistant manager had given me, until he could see it. His eyes went wide and he reached out towards it, then pulled his hand back.

"You can touch it, baby," I tell him, my voice sounding oddly breathless.

He flicks his eyes up to mine. "You sure?"

I smile and nod, then I reach out to grab his wrist and bring his hand towards me until his fingers are just an inch away from my tattoo. "Go for it, Yoongi-Ah."

He smiled at me, then ghosted his fingertips across my skin. I couldn't help but shiver. This moment felt more important than I realized it would. It felt like...everything. I looked up at his face. His eyes were following the movement of his fingers as they traced the star on my hip.

"It's beautiful," he told me. HIs voice sounded husky and sexy. "It looks like it was cut right out of mine."

"Yeah, it does," I told him with a smile. "I feel kind of...relieved."

He chuckles and looks up into my eyes. "So do I. I don't know why."

I shook my head at him. "I don't know why, either. But all of the sudden, I'm so glad that it's you, Yoongi."

He stood up to his full height and stared at me for a moment before pulling me to him, one of his hands coming up to cup the side of my neck. "It's always been you, Cassiopiea. Always. Even before I knew."

I can feel myself melting. From the way that he touched me to the way that he was talking to me, I was melting on the spot. I am so whipped for this man already. How is he the same guy that I've been fighting with for two years? How could I not feel our connection? Our bond? We hadn't even fully bonded yet, and still...it felt like there was a string attaching me to him. My heart to his. My soul to his. He was my other half. The one who was meant to make me feel complete. He was wonderfully and beautifully made, just for me.

*****************************************

Yoongi had given me some sweats and a really baggy shirt to change into, so that I would be comfortable, and now we were sitting on the couch in his hotel suite, looking at the room service menu. I kind of loved that he let me wear his clothes. They smelled like him, and Yoongi always smelled good.

"What do you want to eat, Kitten?" he asked me.

I leaned into his side so that we could both look at the menu together. "Ummm....would it be weird if I just wanted chicken tenders and fries?"

"Nah. That sounds good to me, too, actually," he told me. He turned his head to kiss my temple, then walked over to call in our order.

As he walked, I watched him. He was one sexy man. Everything about him just screamed sexy. The way he walks, the way he raps, the way he dances, the way he smirks, the way he bites his lip when he's proving a point.

How had I never noticed that I was head over heels for this man?

Yoongi was right. I'm stupid.

"Cassi?" He asked, sitting down beside me. "Are you okay?"

I jumped a little, then nodded my head. "Yeah. I'm sorry. I'm just lost in thought."

"Care to tell me what you're thinking?"

I shook my head no. I was thinking how sexy he was, but he didn't need to know that. 

"Please?" He begs. His bottom lip pokes out just the tiniest bit and just like that, he has me melting for him again. "You haven't said a whole lot about our...situation. And I'm worried."

"Worried?" My eyebrows furrow as I look at him. "About what?"

Yoongi shrugged and looked down at his hands, his fingers wrapping around each other, then loosening, then doing it again. He was nervous. "I know that you said that you feel relieved that it's me, but still...I'm worried that...that m-maybe... maybe you want to r-reject me as your s-soulmate. You didn't want to tell me in the first place, so I guess you just didn't want me to find out, so that we wouldn't have to mess with it."

I stared at him for a moment. He was really worried about this? I mean...I'm here, aren't I? I'm sitting in his hotel room, wearing his clothes. I guess that maybe I haven't been too forthcoming with my feelings.

I should probably fix that before my soulmate gets a complex.

I reach for his hands, pulling them apart. I take a deep breath and decide to just go for it, and I move over to straddle his lap. I slide my hands up his arms and over his shoulders, then I move them up to hold his startled face with my fingers. I smiled at him, as I looked back-and-forth between his eyes. His beautifully-shaped mocha brown eyes.

"Yoongi..." I brush my thumbs over his skin as I stare at him. "Do you really want to know what I was just thinking?" He stares at me, his eyebrows still arched in surprise at my actions, and nods his head. "I was thinking that I can't believe I never realized how head over heels I am for you." I rock my head back and forth as I look up towards the ceiling for a moment. "And....also that everything you do is sexy. Even just walking over to call in our food."

"You think that I'm sexy?" He asks me in surprise. "Really?"

"Baby, the entire world thinks that you're sexy," I tell him. "I've always thought so. Even when I wanted to rip your throat out during one of our fights, I would still think 'it would be such a shame to damage such a sexy-ass neck.'"

Yoongi put his hands on the tops of my thighs as he looked at me. "My thoughts weren't far off of that."

We stare at each other for a moment, then we both laugh. I leaned my head down on his shoulder as I giggled along with his sexy, deep chuckle.

"I like when you call me 'baby', Kitten." He moves his hands up over my hips, gripping them lightly. "I never thought that I would enjoy that so much."

"Are you sure?" I ask. I bite at my lip for a moment. "I can call you something else, if you want."

"Don't you dare," he says. "And please stop biting your lip like that, it's giving me ideas."

"Dude. You are the king of lip bites," I tell him with a giggle. "You have no right saying that shit to anybody. You kill your entire fanbase every time you do that."

"I care more about what it does to you." Yoongi reaches up and rubs his thumb across my bottom lip. "Because you doing it is killing me."

"Then kiss me," I say. "Give me something else to do with my mouth."

"You could always eat your dinner," he points out to me with a chuckle.

I shrug and move to get up off his lap. "Okay, then."

Yoongi grabs my hips and pulls back down on his lap. "Did I say that you could get up?"

"You told me to eat, Yoongi."

"I fail to see what one has to do with the other, Kitten. And the food isn't even here, yet." He's giving me a look like he thinks I'm being silly.

"You want me to eat while sitting on your lap?"

"Cassi, if I had my way, then you'd never move from my lap," he tells me. "Unless it was to take off your clothes."

"I like the way that you think, Mr. Min."

"I no longer regret telling you to call me that," he says, his words coming out like a groan. "Now it's kinda hot. Come here."

He grabs the back of my neck and pulls me towards him until my mouth connects with his. I grab the front of his shirt with both of my hands and tug him closer as I part my lips and he does the same, deepening the kiss as he slides his tongue past them to explore my mouth.

It's a good thing that Min Yoongi is my soulmate, because I could kiss this man forever and still never get enough of him. 

*****************************************

A/N: Hello, loves. How are you all? Are you well? I have had a rough week. I'm so ready for the weekend. Umm...I don't really know what kind of room service they have in other countries, because the only time I've been out of the US is going to the Canadian side of Niagara Falls. But if you're ever doubting what to eat or what you'll like at a restaurant, chicken tenders is usually a safe bet. Anyway. I hope you're all staying safe and healthy. Borahae. -------Kat

Oh, and here are the tattoos, in case you want to see what I see in my mind. Just imagine them on their hips. 

And, of course, some Yoongi smiles. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

220K 10.2K 71
What if you're about to meet the people you work for and they're also your Idols? And one gives you the Soul Mark after you kiss? Do you tell them? O...
66.2K 2.4K 44
❀ [Soulmate AU] ❀ Kwan Ae-Young an SBR (Soulmate Bonding Researcher), had always watched, learnt and helped from the side, as many people found their...
113K 5.2K 102
Astrid Fraser has been looking for her soulmate since she received her soul mark at 10. After 18 years, she began thinking she'd never find him... un...
22.1K 927 13
Jin is a 25 year old man whose wife has recently left him. He finds himself struggling to deal with being newly single and continuing to have a relat...