Out of my league | Chris stur...

By siriussire

"40 days and 40 nights, i waited for a girl like you to come and save my life" Amelia Davis an 18 year old in... More

characters <3
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
Chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10

chapter 1

2.5K 30 4
By siriussire

Amelias Pov:
my entire life i've only ever had one constant, my best friend, Rory Jones. i struggle to remember a single moment in my life where that girl wasn't there for me. we met the very first day of kindergarten and have been inseparable since.

my mother was always out of town with her own life so i basically lived with Rory. my dad, well, i've never actually met him or even heard much of him for that matter. mom never liked when i mentioned him or tried to ask about him.

my mom had me when she was 18 and she's made it very clear that if she could go back in time and never sleep with my dad she would.

as soon as i turned 18 i was basically kicked out, not that i wasn't planning on leaving anyways.

Rory and I have always had a shared dream of us moving out and living in new york together once we turn 18.
i guess dreams can come true.

A/N:
hi:)
this is probably very boring but it's only the first chapter and i kinda wanted to give a little bit of background information on Amelia. btw this is my first story i'm writing so my apologies if it's bad:/

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2M 128K 44
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
121K 3.6K 39
When Diya was forced into the marriage,she knew she had stepped into the lion's den. ~A 27 year old teacher ,content with anything she gets in life ~...
2.8M 43.5K 14
"Stop trying to act like my fiancée because I don't give a damn about you!" His words echoed through the room breaking my remaining hopes - Alizeh (...
756K 19.9K 57
"Real lifeမှာ စကေးကြမ်းလွန်းတဲ့ စနိုက်ကြော်ဆိုတာမရှိဘူး ပျော်ဝင်သွားတဲ့ယောကျာ်းဆိုတာပဲရှိတယ်" "ခေါင်းလေးပဲညိတ်ပေး Bae မင်းငြီးငွေ့ရလောက်အောင်အထိ ငါချ...