Y/n, the Helpful Demon (Hellt...

By BruhZone

So I'm changing Helltaker just a little bit, there really was no world so I gave it one, sprinkle in some new... More

The Sisters, My Roomates
Saving a Researcher
A walk never hurt nobody
My Boss and our Awesome Friend
The 2 Elementals
A little fight
A new home
Triple Threat
The 7th day
Coliseum
Recovering
Im sorry who's at the door
New Job
-Basics-
Overseers (P.1)
Overseers (P.2)
-Demons-
The Date
Just a normal day
Abyss Days
The Return
Overworked
Taking care of
A Spar
Needing Money
Having A Wander
The Overseers Servant
Servant Battle
The Strongest Servant
Main Event
You got the book...
Azazel Needs A Break
Just A Normal Day For Y/n
Cooking
Examtaker
(So, lets try this again)
Always 1st Place
Cocky
Aphrodisiac
A Holly Jolly Hell Hole (X-Mas Special)
Potions
The Denizens of Hell
The Goat Woman's Niece
Hide and Seek
More of an impact then previously thought
New Spells
Sick
Competition
The Pruna Family
Assassin
Overkill
Memories Three Times Over
Id-e-ot
Books
Beel's Boutique
The First Ever Dream
Growing
A line between a job and abuse
Touch

Overseers (P.3)

8.9K 265 356
By BruhZone

Wrath Ring, Bellum

Y/n: "It kinda feels good to be back here." You say flying through the large trees of Wrath.

The were at least days of travel away from the kingdom that took you and Cerberus, to be fair you were days away from really any sort of civilisation, that wasn't just completely based around fighting.

Receptionist Skeleton who's name you learnt was Dave, had told you where to go, mostly because Lucifer was feeling stabby.

He told you to go to the tallest mountain in the Wrath Ring, Mt Hierarchia.

The mountain is covered top to bottom in greenery, and though not many have been there is surrounded by great warriors, however it's also been said that none of them are smart in the slightest.

The mountain is supposedly also a castle itself. Apparently there should be a large balcony leading into the throne room of the Overseer.

Dave said you couldn't miss it, then Lucifer came in with giant knives made out of energy, so you ran before getting any more information.

You fly over a cobblestone, then over many different kinds of demons and many kinds of houses out of all different kinds of architecture.

You start slowly raising your height as you watch as the people go around their daily lives.

Until you finally get close enough to the mountain to the point we're you have to go straight up.

After a while you finally get to a place you might describe as an open-air throne room. It was embedded into the mountain, with a huge amount of space, the walls a floor made out of cobblestone, with luxurious red carpet with gold details. Lit up by candle chandeliers.

The throne was pure gold except for it being cushioned and behind it was piles upon piles of gold and jewels, the walls were filled with types of weapons from guns to swords. There was also a wall of hunting trophies like heads, fur, scales and horns, some being what you realise being, demon horns.

On the throne was a beautiful woman, atleast twelve feet tall, her silver hair flowing over her long red dress leading to long sharp shoes with glowing red heels. Her white skin changed into red scales starting from her arm leading into sharp claws. Large blood red wings, four times the yours, protrude from her back to her sides, her large scaly red tail comes from behind her and her large horn come out each side of her head before curving upward.

Her chin rests on her fist as she sits thinking.

She hears the flaps of your wings before her crimson eyes focus on you for a moment as you fold your wings in your back as you drop inside the hall.

You walk over to her, stopping infront of the the throne before getting on one knee, bowing to the Battle Queen of the Wrath Ring, Sathanas.

Sathanas: "[Sigh] Stand and Speak." She says still resting her head.

Y/n: "Good... something, your majesty." You say shaking your head trying to think what time it is. "I am Y/n, assistant to Lucifer. I'm here to collect the yearly reports for the Wrath Ring."

Sathanas: "[Sigh] Give me a moment."

She gets up from her throne, and walks to a large set of oak doors the size of her, and opens them.

Piles of paper flies out the door, going all around the room.

You start walking around to collect them, while Sathanas goes back to sitting on her throne.

After about ten minutes of picking up papers you collect the last one you get a paper cut, your finger begins to bleed.

Y/n: "Tch, damn." You say annoyed as you throw the last paper into your spell.

Unknown to you, Sathanas' eyes widen, she begins to sniff the air.

Getting up, she walks towards you, you just look up at her.

Y/n: "C-can I help you Overseer?"

She squats down getting closer to you, sniffing, before smiling.

She walks to the wall of weapons, before pulling one off. A war-hammer, a familiar one, one with dried blood both on the weapon and handle, the one you used to kill a King...

Y/n: "...Oh shit..." A feeling of dread overcomes you.

Sathanas: "It's you. The one I've been looking for."

Y/n: "I- um look, he was trying to kill me first."

Sathanas: "Oh I'm not mad you killed that placeholder, he was weak. I'm annoyed that someone who beat my tournament ran away.

Y/n: "I- wait, your tournament?"

Sathanas: "I made that arena with magic. Magic that drains you mentally and physically, while fighting enemies, only strong souls can actually escape that tournament, weak ones wouldn't even survive five minutes, but you, you found the energy to kill him and save your friend." She throws the war-hammer right next to you, leaving a crater. "Now, I'm interested."

Y/n: "I'm afraid to ask, in what?"

Sathanas: "You."

Y/n: You pull out your phone. "Oh would you look at the time, got to go give these papers to Boss, oh well nice meeting you."

Sathanas: "I'm sure you can spare a few minutes." She says smiling with sharp white teeth.

Y/n: "Nope, sorry got to get to the... [Sigh] Ring of Lust."

Sathanas: "Hmm. Fine. Leave. Though as Lucifer's assistant I will see you again."

You instantly start flying away.

Y/n: "It's only temporary." You shout behind your back. "*I had to get out of there, my instincts were all telling me to go.*"

No POV

Sathanas walks back to her throne after watching Y/n take off. Picking up the war-hammer as she walks.

Sathanas: "[Sigh] I must learn more about him, his blood, it was strong, stronger than most people, though he may not be himself. His blood... was good. The feeling, I need more. He will be back I'm sure of it."

Y/n POV

Y/n: "ACHOO!" You wipe your nose.

-Timeskip, brought to you by Chibi Sathanas sniffing Y/n's war-hammer-

Y/n: "Ok let's just be quick about this."

At the moment, your flying into another castle, onto another balcony.

As you get through the door into the castle you walk straight into an orgy.

You start blushing and covering your eyes as you walk through the room.

Moans and groans come from each side of the room.

Opening the door to the next room you get into the throne room.

???: "Oh hello, you're still dressed."

Y/n: "Yes, yes I am and it will be staying that way."

???: "Oh? Why is that?" The man sounds insulted.

Y/n: "Look I'm just here to see Overseer Asmodeus." You look to your left at the man.

The man is skinny yet muscular, his white hair is slicked back with gel over his pointy purple ears. He wears a white unbuttoned dress shirt showing his purple skinned chest, with black black boxers. He wears nothing else. He has a white ram horn on the left side of his head pointing down and a white bull horn on the right side pointing up.

Asmodeus: "Speaking."

Y/n: "Oh, I'm sorry sir, I'm Lucifer's assistant I've come to pick up the yearly reports." You say tiredly.

Asmodeus: "Oh, of course and welcome to Gaudens Castle. Follow me." He walks infront of you.

You follow behind, a minute goes by before he speaks once again.

Asmodeus: "[Sigh] Look I must ask the question. I know you are half incubus, yet you were embarrassed at the mere sight of that lovely orgy."

Y/n: "I- [muttering] cannot believe I'm saying this to the king of lust. [Normally] Put off the sin of Lust. Due to my Father, I didn't want to be anything like him."

Asmodeus: "Hmm? And what was he like?"

Y/n: "He was... a disgusting person to say the least, I'm glad he left, but if I ever see him, he won't be ever seeing again..."

Asmodeus: "...It's just as Lucifer said, your a very open person."

Y/n: "Boss called you?"

Asmodeus: "Yes, to warn us someone else was coming to collect the reports, but she talked of you as a friend. We talked for a while, catching up with old friends and such. But it seems like she trusts you. Anyway let me give you some advice, don't let that anger fuel you, alright, because it can take over your mind and you can do some disastrous thing, that will hurt you and the people around you. It can ruin good things."

You're left thinking.

He opens a door to a room filled with papers, which you suck in. Then you begin to leave.

Asmodeus: "Ah, before you go could I ask you for your help?"

For the guy being the embodiment of Lust he's a nice guy and he's giving off an aura of friendliness.

Y/n: "Sure, how can I help."

Asmodeus: "Good, I really need it." He starts walking again as you follow behind. "It's about my daughter, you see, all she's ever really known is lust and I'm not good romantically, not ever since I lost my wife.

Y/n: "I'm sorry for your loss."

Asmodeus: "Ah, don't worry about it. Anyway, she has been trying to learn about love and relationships.

Y/n: "Wait, she's just learning about it, how old is she?"

Asmodeus: "Look I know. And she's your age if Lucifer is correct. She's stuck and I can't really explain it so I'm hoping you can help, as someone who, again if Lucifer is right, is good with relationships."

Y/n: "Mm. Friendships, yes. Relationships, not really."

Asmodeus: "Do you know the basics?"

Y/n: "Yeah."

Asmodeus: "Good enough, both is good anyway. In here." He opens a door.

You walk into a room, just a regular bedroom. Everything is completely normal.

However there's a girl at a bookshelf, picking out books. She's short, wearing a red turtleneck sweater and black pants, in pink socks. She has an arrow tipped tail coming out the back of her pants, she has two simple horns coming out her unruly head of hair that reaches just below the top of her back and two segments of said hair between each one of her ears and eyes reaching her chest. The most eye catching thing is the hearts, her pupils are light pink hearts, while her aura is also small red hearts floating around her.

Asmodeus reaches out his arms.

Asmodeus: "My dear, I'm here with what you asked for. Don't I deserve a hug for my hard work." He says in a cutesy voice.

He went from wise and respectable to regular dad very quickly.

She seems surprised, before coming over to you and grabbing your hand.

You swear you see Asmodeus turn into stone.

Modeus: "Are you going to teach me."

Y/n: "Uh yeah I guess so." You run your head with your free hand.

She produces a small smile.

Before anything else happens she pushes her stonified dad out the room and locks the door.

She then leads you to her bed where a pile of books sit.

She makes you sit next to her and looks at you expectantly.

Modeus: "Teach. Me." She orders.

Y/n: "[Nervous laugh] Well tell me what you know."

Modeus: "All I know is that's this romance stuff is some really kinky foreplay." She says picking up a book.

Y/n: "Oh god this is going to take a while."

-Timeskip, brought to you by Chibi Y/n explaining to Modeus what a relationship is, while Asmodeus listens through the door-

Modeus: "So a date is where two people who like each other spend the whole day together doing stuff they like while enjoying each other's company."

Y/n: "Exactly."

Modeus seems to think for a minute.

Modeus: "Y/n, you are the first person to actually talk to me other than my father, for more than five minutes, yet here you are talking to me for like hours, hell we stopped to talk about books we like. Thanks."

Y/n: "Your welcome. If you ever wanna talk, my door is always open, we could even go out somewhere."

She blushes red hot.

Modeus: "A-are you a-sking me out on a... date."

Asmodeus bursts through the doors.

Asmodeus: "He is!" He says excitedly.

Y/n: "I am?!" You shout confused.

Asmodeus: "Your not?!" He get angry.

Modeus: "Your not?"She gets sad.

Y/n: "I am!" You confirm.

Modeus hugs you tight.

Asmodeus: "I'm very happy to leave my daughter in trusted hands." He nods.

Modeus: "I'm an adult!"

Asmodeus: "Who still lives under my roof, my rules."

While your over here wondering-

Y/n: "What the hell did I just agree to, I was just trying to make a new friend."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42.8K 682 12
Bryce Romano is a 28 year old Police Detective that was just trying to do his job as best as he can and just make it through life. That all changed w...
42.2K 561 23
helltaker x m!reader story. hope you enjoy.
17.7K 599 35
(Y/N): "You Guilty....Look into my eyes...Your soul stained by the blood of innocents...feel their pains..." A young man name (Y/N) who lost his pare...