Raiders of the Land and Sea

TheQuietHufflepuff द्वारा

Henrietta Wilma "Indiana" (Indy) Jones craves adventure and seeks it out as often as she can. But one advent... अधिक

Aesthetic and Playlist
Before the Curse
1: 01
1: 02
1: 03
1: 04
1: 05
1: 07
1: 08
1: 09
1: 10
1: 11
1: 12
1: 13
1: 14
1: 15
1: 16
1: 17
1: 18
1: 19
1: 20
1: 21
1: 22
2: 01
2: 02
2: 03
2: 04
2: 05
2: 06
2: 07
2: 08
2: 09
2: 10
2: 11
2: 12
2: 13
2: 14
2: 15
2: 16
2: 17
2: 18
2: 19
2: 20
2: 21
2: 22
Book Two

1: 06

341 11 0
TheQuietHufflepuff द्वारा

David and Kathryn were standing outside their house. There was a little sign that said 'The Nolans' on the lawn.

"You know, you had the same look on your face before we bought it, too," Kathryn said. "You couldn't see past the ugly windmill on the lawn and said you'd never buy an old lady house. Do you remember what made you change your mind?"

"Well, I see the windmill's gone," David commented.

"Come on. Everyone's waiting."

"Who's "everyone"?"

They walked up the walkway and entered the house.

---

Most of the people of Storybrooke were at David's coming home party. Kathryn introduced him to various people.

"This is Gene," Kathryn said.

"Good to see you, Dave," Gene greeted.

"How you doing?" David asked.

"And this is Ellen, his wife," Kathryn told him.

"Ellen. Hi."

"Good to see you, too," Ellen replied.

"And Frank," Kathryn said.

"Hey," David greeted.

"Hey," Dr. Whale stated.

"Dr. Whale," Kathryn clarified.

"Hi, David. Look, I know this is a lot, but it's good for you. The smallest thing can trigger your memories. Just try and have fun."

"Thank you, Dr. Whale," David said. "I'll do my best."

Henry, Emma and Indiana stood by the stairs.

Henry looked at Emma as he referenced David. "You know why he doesn't remember? The curse isn't working him yet."

Emma glanced at Henry. "Henry, David has amnesia."

"Well, it's preventing the curse from replacing his fairy tale story with fake memories."

"Right. Because everyone here has fake stories that prevent them from remembering who they really are."

"Right. And now's our chance to help him. We just have to get him to remember that he's-"

"He's Prince Charming," Emma and Indiana finished.

"We just have to jog his memory by getting him and Miss Blanchard together."

"Didn't we just try that?" Emma asked.

"And it woke him up."

David joined them and said, "Hey. You're the ones who saved me, right?"

"Oh, yeah. I guess," Emma said.

"And, uh, you're also the only ones I know here."

"You can hide with us. Fantastic."

A man served David an appetizer. He stabbed a cocktail one with a toothpick.

"Oh, thank you," David said.

"So, you ever use a sword?" Henry asked.

David frowned. "I'm sorry? Emma, you live with Mary Margaret, right? You know if she's coming tonight?"

"No, she couldn't make it," Emma replied.

"Oh."

---

Regina and Kathryn were in the kitchen.

"You should go out there," Regina said. "There's plenty of food. Go. Be with your husband."

"I lost him once, now I have him back," Kathryn stated. "But it's like I still don't have him back. You have no idea how that feels."

"Actually, I do. I lost someone once, too."

"Really?"

"Yes. But the love I lost – there's no bringing him back. You have a chance here. Go to him."

"You're right. And Regina – thank you. Thank you for being such a good friend. It's been so lonely. I'm not used to having one."

"Neither am I."

"Well, like it or not, you have one now."

---

Kathryn approached Emma, Henry, Dr. Whale and Indiana and asked, "Have you seen David?"

Emma frowned. "Um, he..."

"No," Dr. Whale answered bluntly.

---

Mary Margaret was trying to hang a bird feeder in a tree.

David called to her from the sidewalk. "Did you not get the invite?"

"David," Mary Margaret said.

David jumped over the fence and hung the bird feeder for her. "So, I heard you resigned from the hospital. Was it me? Cause of what I told you, about how I felt about you... Oh, come on – don't tell me it's one sided."

"You're married. It should be no side."

"Should be doesn't matter. Whoever married Kathryn, it's not me. I didn't choose her. I'm choosing you. I know you feel it – I can tell."

"I know you think that we have this connection, but maybe it's because I happen to be the person who saved your life? So, why don't we leave it at that." She left.

FAIRY TALE WORLD - PAST

Prince Charming and a heavily armored man were fighting. Prince Charming ended up victorious.

"Next time, make sure I'm really dead," Prince Charming said.

"Well done!" King Midas exclaimed.

"Well done?" King George repeated. "There's an understatement. See what my son did to that brute? He just killed the unkillable."

"A valiant feat, for sure, but it is still just a man. Can he do the same with a dragon?"

"Do fairies sprinkle dust? Do trolls live under bridges?"

"Father, relax," Prince Charming said. "I can kill whatever beast you set after me."

"My kingdom is plagued by a dragon like nothing you've ever faced before," King Midas informed. "He has killed every warrior that's tried to slay him."

"Well, he's yet to face me."

"My kingdom needs this threat vanquished."

"And my kingdom needs gold. I'm sure we can work something out," King George reasoned.

King Midas raised his hand, which was covered in a metal glove. An assistant came over to remove it. "Careful – remember what happened to Frederick." When the glove was removed, King Midas appeared to have a glowing, golden hand. "Your sword." King Midas touched Prince Charming's sword and it turned to gold. "Consider it a down payment. You'll get the rest when you deliver the dragon's head to me."

"It's a deal," Prince Charming agreed. "Forgive me if I refuse to shake on it, King Midas."

"Come – let's discuss the details." King Midas and King George left.

"A toast, to our fearless prince," a guard said.

"No, there's no celebrating today," Prince Charming told him. "This was but a simple test. The task before us is too big, too important to make light of. Just because I was easily able to kill this brute, doesn't mean-" Prince Charming was stabbed through the chest by the man he was fighting earlier. He fell to the ground, dead.

---

Inside the castle, Prince Charming's body was laying on an altar. King George was there, along with several guards.

"Goodbye, my son," King George said as some of the guards carried the body away.

"Your Majesty, there is no time to grieve," a guard told him. "If Midas learns he is dead, he will find another warrior to slay his dragon and we will never see an ounce of his gold."

"Yes, yes. The kingdom must survive."

"So what are we to do?"

"I have asked for help. It should be here soon."

Rumpelstiltskin appeared behind them and said, "Oh, it's here."

"Leave us."

"Move," the guard ordered and the guards left the room, and King George and Rumpelstiltskin were left alone.

"So this is how you treat my gifts?" Rumpelstiltskin asked. "You really must be more careful."

"He was not a gift," King George retorted. "He was my son."

"A son I gave you."

"In a deal we made. You did me no favors."

"Yes, yes, I did. Shame you and the queen couldn't conceive a child on your own. My price for that was a pittance. But now that she's gone, well, I assume that conceiving another heir is out of the question – let alone a dragon slayer."

"Then let's do another deal. Bring him back. I need my son to do this. I'll give you anything."

"Anything?"

"What do you want?"

"There's a magic wand I desire. It belongs to a certain fairy godmother, who's patron to your family. And I want to know her whereabouts."

"Done. Now tell me – how do I bring my son back to slay the dragon?"

"Bring him back? Oh, no, that's out of the question. He's dead. Magic can do much, but not that."

"But you just said-"

"Nothing about resurrection."

"Then, my kingdom is lost. I'm alone."

"Oh, dear. Oh, dearie dearie dear. Did I not tell you, that I could have your son slay the dragon? And am I not a man of my word?"

"I thought you said he was gone forever?"

"Oh, that he is. But his brother..."

"His what?"

"His twin brother. Did I not mention there was another?"

———–

Prince Charming's twin was in a field. He was a shepherd.

STORYBROOKE - PRESENT DAY

Mary Margaret scrubbed a dish in her kitchen as Emma entered, followed by Indiana.

"You might want to ease up, or that Brillo pad's going to press charges," Emma said.

"Dishes were just piling up..." Mary Margaret mumbled.

"This have anything to do with David stopping by? Indy and I saw him sulking away as we pulled up."

"We just, uh... He just..."

"Yeah, I know. You're both just. And you did the right thing."

"He made a pretty compelling case."

"But he's still married," Indiana reminded her. "Emma and I know -- we were just at the party."

"What do I do?"

Emma grabbed a bottle of whiskey and three glasses. She poured them each a drink.

"Here's the thing-" Emma began, "I don't know a lot about relationships, other than having many that failed. But generally speaking, if you think something you want to do is wrong, it is. So, you got to stay strong and he has to figure out his life. Cheers."

They clinked glasses.

---

David was in his living room. He had a box of pictures in front of him and was looking through them. Kathryn entered and sat next to David on the couch.

"You look different," Kathryn said. "Your hair -- it's longer. You used to always have a buzz cut. You used to complain that long hair was itchy and hard to take care of."

"I guess it grew while I was in there."

"So, I was going to go to bed. Do you... want to join me?"

"You mean, go to bed go to bed, or 'go to bed'."

"Whatever you want."

"Why don't we just sit and talk some more?"

After a moment, they kissed.

David pulled away. "This isn't right."

FAIRY TALE WORLD – PAST

Prince Charming was rounding up goats in a field. There was a small farmhouse next to a pen.

"Come on, come on! Didn't see that coming, did you?" Prince Charming said as his mother, Ruth, arrived and called out to him.

"Honey," Ruth called.

"Mother! How was the market?"

"It was... interesting."

"Interesting? Normally you come back cursing the prices."

"Oh, well, that's still the case. But this time, I had a very interesting talk with the grain merchant."

"Grain? We don't need any grain."

"He has a daughter. She's ready for marriage. He thinks the two of you would make a great couple."

"Mother..."

"I know, I know. I hate myself for even bringing it up."

"Let me guess – she has a dowry that will save the farm?"

"We are running out of options."

"Mother, please. As poor as we are, love is one thing I can afford. I will find a way to save this farm, but I won't do it by marrying for riches. When I marry, I want it to be because I choose to spend the rest of my life with someone I love."

"When are you going to learn? You can't have everything."

Rumpelstiltskin appeared behind them and said, "Or perhaps he can."

---

Prince Charming and his mother were talking outside the house. Rumpelstiltskin was sitting off to the side.

"A twin brother?" Prince Charming said. "And you gave him to that man?"

"We were poor – barely surviving – then, he came along with an offer," Ruth told him. "One of you for the farm."

"Why didn't you ever tell me?"

"The deal forbade us from ever speaking of it. Your father regretted the decision the minute that man took your brother. He carried the guilt with him to his grave."

"Hate to interrupt this tender moment. Time is of the essence," Rumpelstiltskin told them.

"Mother, wait in the house while I deal with this," Prince Charming said and she went into the house. "What do you want from me?"

"Oh, not me, dear. The king. He needs a prince to slay a dragon."

"I'm not a dragon slayer."

"No, but your brother was. This new found kinship will be your salvation. Simply play the part. The king's knights will take care of everything else. All you must do, is deliver the dragon's head to Midas."

"What's in it for you?"

"What's in it for me is my business. You should be asking yourself what's in it for you. You do this, your poor mother, well, the king is going to make sure she never wants for anything ever again. Your farm will be saved and you, should you survive, you shall come home the conquering hero. Now, don't tell me you don't want that?"

"I don't have a choice, do I?"

"Oh, everyone has a choice, dearie. Just make sure it's the right one."

STORYBROOKE - PRESENT DAY - GRANNY'S DINER

Mary Margaret was reading the paper. The front page article was about David.

Dr. Whale walked up to her. "I'm a hell of a doctor, huh? No way he wakes up on someone else's watch."

Mary Margaret looked up. "Hello, Dr. Whale."

"So, I heard that you resigned from the hospital. I hope it wasn't because of me."

"Wh-Why would it be because of you."

"Well, our date... I never called you after. Yeah, I know, I know. It's not classy. And I'm sorry. But, if you could find a way to get over it, you know where to find me. Have a good day."

Dr. Whale left the diner and as he was walking out, Regina walked in.

"Miss Blanchard, may I have a word?" Regina asked.

"Of course," Mary Margaret replied.

"I wanted to talk to you about my friend Kathryn. But more specifically, I wanted to talk to you about her husband David. You don't belong together. He's not yours, he's taken, find somebody else."

"I haven't done anything."

"Really? So he just up and left his wife on a whim?"

"He did what?"

"You don't know."

Mary Margaret shook her head and Regina continued. "Well, I suspect you soon will. So listen carefully, dear, 'cause it's in your best interest. Stay away. He's in a fragile state, he doesn't know who he is or what he's doing, and you're this close to wrecking multiple lives. So, before you do something that can't be undone, let him remember who he was."

Regina left Mary Margaret alone in the diner.

FAIRY TALE WORLD - PAST

Prince Charming was looking at his reflection in a shield.

King Midas approaches him and said, "There he is – our savior! The man who is going to tear the dragon limb from limb." Prince Charming pulled out the sword that Midas had turned to gold. "You do this, and you'll be a legend." King Midas walked away."

A knight came over to help Prince Charming with his armor and said, "Here – let me. You fastened it wrong. Here – give me that."

"How will I fight?" Prince Charming wondered. "How will I protect myself?"

"You won't. You will stay outside the cave while we kill the dragon. If you don't come out of this alive, Midas won't give our kingdom any gold. You might have the title of hero, but not the job." The dragon's roar was heard from the mountains.

---

Prince Charming and a group of knights were walking up a narrow mountain trail. Along the way, they saw various burnt items from previous visitors. They arrived at the entrance to the dragon's cave.

"The dragon's lair is through there," the knight said. "You stay here. We'll be back." The group of knights drew their weapons and entered the cave. Two knights stayed behind with Prince Charming.

"Did you know him well?" Prince Charming asked.

"Who?"

"My brother, the prince."

"Yeah, we knew him. He's the bravest man I ever met." The dragon, who was still in the cave, roared. Flames were seen at the cave's entrance. The knights were heard screaming.

"They need our help." Prince Charming tried to run to the cave, but was held back by the two knights.

"We stay here. Our orders are clear."

"People are dying."

"Don't move! Hey, stay back!"

Prince Charming got free and ran towards the dragon's cave. A knight was laying at the entrance of the cave and his legs were on fire. Prince Charming dragged him away from the cave. The dragon appeared and flew out of the cave. The knight dropped his sword.

"Where's your sword?" Prince Charming asked as the dragon flew back and attacked them with fire. They ducked behind a rock and escaped uninjured. "Stay here."

Prince Charming left the knight behind and went to grab a sword from a fallen knight. However, the sword was still hot and he burnt his hand. The dragon flew back again, and attacked Prince Charming with fire. He dodged the attack. Prince Charming saw a crevice nearby and ran toward it, picking up a sword along the way. The dragon followed him into the narrow space and ended up getting stuck.

"You didn't see that coming, did you?" Prince Charming said as he cut off the dragon's head with the sword.

STORYBROOKE - PRESENT DAY

Mary Margaret went to her classroom and used a letter opener to open letters.

David stood at the door. "Careful -- looks sharp."

Mary Margaret looked up. "You can't be here."

"I... I needed to see you."

"Tell me you didn't leave your wife because of me? I do not want to destroy your marriage."

"You're not. It's me. I don't want to hurt her, either, but the most hurtful thing to Kathryn would be me pretending. She needs someone to feel about her the way I feel about you."

"I'm trying really hard to stay away from you. To do the right thing."

"Why is that the right thing?"

"Because you already have a life."

The bell rang and kids began filing into the classroom.

"With someone I didn't choose," David explained. "The man who chose that life, whoever married Kathryn, is gone."

"You really have to leave me alone," Mary Margaret told him as she began pushing David out of the classroom.

"Is that what you truly want?"

"Go."

"Meet me tonight. At least think about it. I'll be at the bridge where you found me at 8:00. Think about it until then and then decide. If you don't show, I'll know. And I'll never bother you again. But if you choose this -- if you choose us -- you know where I'll be."

---

Emma was at her desk in the station.

Graham entered with a box of donuts and said, "Sometimes, clichés are true."

"Okay," Emma replied. "What do you want?"

"Remember when I said no night shifts? I need you to work tonight. Just this once."

"Why?"

"I volunteer at an animal shelter, and the supervisor's sick, and someone needs to feed the dogs."

"Very lucky you bought a bear claw." She took a donut.

Mary Margaret ran into the room and said, "Emma, can I talk to you for a minute?"

"I'll just go patrol my office," Graham told them.

"Thanks," Emma answered.

Graham walked away, leaving them alone.

"He left his wife," Mary Margaret said. "David -- he left her. He left Kathryn."

"Okay, slow down," Emma replied.

"He did it for me. He wants me to be with him. He wants me to meet him tonight."

"That's, uh..."

"I mean, I'm trying so hard to be strong, but he just keeps coming. I mean, how do I stop it? You know, how do I let him down? What would you do?"

"I'd go."

"What?"

"Well, he left her. It's one thing to say that he wants you, but it's another to actually make a choice and now, he has. That's all you can ask for."

"Given her new friendship with Kathryn, I don't think Regina would be happy."

"All the more reason to do it."

"Good Lord, is this really happening?"

"You tell me."

---

David was at Granny's Inn. He looked out the window at the clock tower and fiddled with his wedding ring.

FAIRY TALE WORLD - PAST

King Midas, King George, Prince Charming and a few guards were gathered around the dragon's head. Midas had turned the dragon's head into gold.

"He has done it," King George said. "Everything you asked for and more. My son battled the dragon and prevailed."

"Bring it to the palace," King Midas ordered. "Put it between the chimera and the mapinguari."

King George whispered to Prince Charming, "We did it. We pulled it off.

"Yes," Prince Charming replied. "Now how much longer before I can return home?"

"That's a discussion not for now."

King Midas continued. "From this day forth, may that beast's head be a reminder to us of the valiant warrior who killed it. The bravest, most noble prince I have ever met. You have earned my utmost respect."

"We treasure that respect, King Midas. Just as we respect your treasure."

"Yes, yes. You were promised gold and gold you shall have. But, I did not get to where I am by thinking small. I stand before you now because I dared to dream big. I was not just looking for a dragon slayer. I was looking for the strongest warrior in the land. A hero. Someone who could unite the kingdoms. Someone I would be proud to call family. Bring her!" King Midas' daughter, Abigail, entered the room. "Gentlemen. May I present my daughter, Abigail. Beyond gold – beyond anything – I value her most. I promised her I would only give her hand in marriage when I could find a companion worthy of her. And now, I have."

"He killed the dragon?" Abigail asked and King Midas nodded. "I guess he'll do."

"And so, Prince James, I offer you my daughter's hand in marriage."

"King Midas, I am humbled by your generous offer, but I cannot honestly say-" Prince Charming was cut off.

"My son – always so humble," King George said. He went to hug Prince Charming and whispered in his ear, "If you say anything but yes, you will be responsible for the destruction of everyone and everything in our kingdom. You will marry this girl, or I will kill you. I will kill your mother. I will turn that farm to ash. Do you understand me? Now take your father's wisdom – follow it. I know you'll make the right decision."

STORYBROOKE - PRESENT DAY

David was walking down the main street of Storybrooke. He had a map in his hands. He ran into Regina.

"Mr. Nolan?" Regina called.

"Oh!" David cried.

"Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to startle you. I was just heading home from work and I saw you. Are you lost?"

"Yeah. Yeah, kind of. I'm looking for the Toll Bridge."

"Ah, where you were found."

"Yeah."

"Trying to jog your memory?"

"No, I'm meeting someone."

"So you made your choice."

"Yes."

"Well, I don't suppose I can convince you to change your mind?"

"I can't change how I feel."

"No, of course not. Walk down this street to Mr. Gold's pawn shop. You'll find a fork in the road -- go left. It'll take you to a hiking trail that leads directly to the bridge."

"Thank you for understanding."

"Good luck, David. I hope you find what you're looking for."

David ran down the street.

---

Meanwhile, Mary Margaret was waiting at the Toll Bridge.

---

David arrived at Mr. Gold's pawn shop. He looked around, realizing there wasn't a fork in the road.

He opened the door to the pawn shop and yelled in. "Hello?"

David entered the pawn shop and closed the door. "Hello?"

He looked around and came to a glass unicorn mobile. He went to touch is and Mr. Gold spoke up. "Charming."

"I'm sorry?" David questioned.

"The mobile. Isn't it charming? Exquisitely designed, masterly crafted... I can get it down, if you like."

"No, no. I mean, it's... It's very nice, but actually, I'm looking for the Toll Bridge. The Mayor said there was a fork in the road by your shop, but-"

"It seems Miss Mills has led you astray."

"Yeah, yeah you think the Mayor would know her own town."

"One would think. Out of the door, turn right, two blocks you'll find a trail. Can't miss it."

"Thank you."

David turned to leave. He paused, seeing a windmill.

"See something you like?" Mr. Gold asked.

"Where did you get that?"

"That old thing? That's been gathering dust for... Forever."

David spun the windmill and watched it go around. "I think... This belonged to me."

"Really? Are you sure?"

"Yes ...I remember."

FAIRY TALE WORLD

Prince Charming rode up to his mother's farm on horseback. He got off and yelled to her, "Mother!"

"Oh, you're back!" Ruth exclaimed. "You're alive!"

"Yes. I did it."

"Are you hurt? I've been so worried."

"I'm fine, mother, really."

"Oh, look at you! Look at you, you... You look like a... Like a... Oh, you look like a prince! Come inside – I'll make us some supper. You should see the house, the farm. The king is going to take care of us. He's already started." She started to head into the house, but Prince Charming didn't follow her. "What? What's wrong?"

"Midas wants to unite the kingdoms. By marrying me to his daughter."

"What?"

"It makes the grain merchant's dowry look like sheep dung."

"No. You were right to turn down that offer, as you must this one, too. Every day you've been gone, has shown me it was shameful of me to ever encourage you otherwise. Your freedom to choose is more important than anything. I'll give up the farm."

"No."

"They can't force you."

"Yes, they can. Because of our ruse, Midas can never really know who I am, which..."

"We can't ever see each other again."

"Yes."

"Then don't do it – run away."

"I can't. They will kill you."

"I lose you either way. At least I'll know you'll be happy."

"I already accepted Midas' offer. I didn't come here for advice, Mother. I came here to say goodbye. There was too much at stake. I couldn't let the kingdom suffer on my account. I couldn't let them hurt you. You know, you were right about one thing – can't have everything."

"My boy. My sweet, sweet boy. Give this to your wife to be." She took off her ring.

"No, no I don't love her. I don't even know her. I... I can't take this."

"Just because you don't know her, doesn't mean you won't grow to love her. True love follows this ring wherever it goes, my son. I had it with your father, I've had it as your mother, now you will have it. Take it."

"No, no."

She forced the ring into his hand. "Take it, and I'll know. Even if I never see you again, I'll know you'll find love. I'll know you'll be happy."

STORYBROOKE - PRESENT DAY

Mary Margaret was still waiting at the Toll Bridge. She was fiddling with the ring that Prince Charming's mother gave him.

David ran up behind her. "You came."

Mary Margaret turned to face him. "You sound surprised. In fact, you almost sound a bit disappointed."

"I remember."

"Kathryn?"

David nodded. "Everything."

"And you love her."

"I don't know. But I know I did. I remember how I felt and I think I have to honor that."

"And everything you said to me-"

"Is true. I do have feelings for you -- intense feelings. Feelings I don't quite understand."

"And you're going back to her."

"It's the right thing to do."

"The right thing to do, was not to lead me on."

"I know."

"So, you've made your choice."

"I'm sorry-"

"That's okay. I guess it just wasn't meant to be."

Mary Margaret walked off, leaving David alone.

---

Emma was doing her night shift. She drove past the Mayor's house and saw a figure leaving one of the windows. She pulled over and got out of the car. She ambushed the figure and hit them with her night stick. The figure was Graham.

"This is volunteering?" Emma asked in disbelief.

"Plans changed," Graham replied. "Regina needed me to-"

"Sleep with her?"

"No."

"Then... Why were you sneaking out the window?"

"Because... She didn't want Henry to know."

"You did this with Henry in the house?"

"He's sleeping. He doesn't know."

"Oh my God, I wish I was Henry right now. This is disgusting."

"I really do work at an animal shelter."

"You can finish my shift. I'm done working nights."

She threw Graham the keys to the car and left.

---

David knocked on the door to his and Kathryn's house. Kathryn answered the door.

"You were right -- I did hate that windmill out front," David said.

Kathryn smiled. "You remember."

David nodded and Kathryn asked, "How much do you remember?"

"Enough," David replied. "I know we weren't at a good place when I left. I know you thought I was leaving, but I wasn't. I wanted to work things out, I just... needed some time. Then I had my accident and got much more time than I expected. I'm sorry."

"I'm sorry, too."

"I know we have work to do. Let's see what happens."

"I'd like that."

FAIRY TALE WORLD

Prince Charming took Abigail's hand, and the two walked towards King Midas and King George.

"Let this mark the beginning of a new era – of a new kingdom," King Midas said. "United and strong."

"An era of mutual prosperity," King George added.

"Abigail. James. As I stay to work out the particulars of our new land with King George, go to your new home at my palace. We'll be along shortly and the celebration will be beyond your dreams."

"Thank you, Daddy," Abigail said. "I trust that you know best."

King George took Prince Charming aside and told him, "I'm glad you made the right decision, son."

"Thank you... Father," Prince Charming replied and they shook hands and Abigail walked up to them.

"Come – I'm tired of waiting," Abigail stated.

"Well then, our journey shall begin! I'd thought we might take the scenic route."

"Smile, son," King George said. "You're on the road to true love."

Prince Charming and Abigail headed to their carriage. They traveled through the forest. Snow White was waiting in a tree.

STORYBROOKE - PRESENT DAY- GRANNY'S DINER

Mary Margaret was sitting alone, fiddling with the ring.

Dr. Whale entered the diner and sat next to her and asked, "Rough day?"

"Don't feel like talking," Mary Margaret replied in a deadpan tone.

"Come on. Sometimes, it's easier to talk to someone when you don't give a crap what they think?"

"You ever walk into a situation, where you know exactly what's going to happen and then you go into it anyway? And then, when what you're afraid of happens, you kick yourself. Because you should've known better. But that's just who you are. It's like you're punishing yourself."

"No."

"How do you do that?"

"By never knowing what's expected -- keeps life interesting. Can I buy you a drink?"

Mary Margaret glanced at him. "You can buy me two."

Indiana glanced at them and sighed as she drank her glass of rum. "I miss you dreadfully, Killian."

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

2.4K 67 33
Freyja possesses a great power only few know. Fate brings her to a lonely traveler and his daughter and all is well... Until a curse is cast, sendin...
6.7K 137 41
What if one day, you encounter something strange and you had a choice: To check it out or leave it and never think about it again? You'd most probabl...
70 2 4
ᵉˣⁱᵗᵘˢ ᵃᶜᵗᵃ ᵖʳᵒᵇᵃᵗ...ᵗʰᵉ ᵒᵘᵗᶜᵒᵐᵉ ʲᵘˢᵗⁱᶠⁱᵉˢ ᵗʰᵉ ᵈᵉᵉᵈ ......✎ ONCE UPON A TIME SEASON 1 --- SEASON 4 BOOK I of KINGHOOD
4K 83 46
The heroes must team up with villains to rescue a kidnapped boy. Two lovers rekindle the flame one tried so hard to ignore in the midst of trouble...