Witch of winter| DISCONTINUED

By NataliKoc

Y/n Y/L/n is friends with James and Steve since childhood. Bucky and Y/n always had some kind of connection s... More

A/N- PLEASE READ
PLEASE READ 02
P R O L O G U E
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
BONUS CHAPTER
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44

Chapter 37

336 12 8
By NataliKoc

We were on our way back. Confusion could be one word that was describing what the fuck was going on in my head. I saw images, people, heard names being called. It's a big mess now.

When we were back we were thrown into chairs almost immediately. I wanted to run but something was keeping me there. I want to get rid of it.

Winters arm was in repair by one of lab guys.

'Stevie!' said a voice in back of my head.

Who is Stevie or Steve?

"Witch, soldier mission report." said a guy in front of us.

We both stayed silent. I wanted to piss that guy off.

'Me and Bucky used to love pissing off people' again said a voice in my head.

Memories wanted to come back. But they couldn't and my brain was hurting.

"Mission report!" he said again.

"The guy on a bridge who was he?" Winter asked.

"Your target." he said.

"But we knew him." I said.

Hand collided with my and Winters cheek. I held my head upright not showing the pain.

"Take them into blender and start over." He said before he got out of room.

I went first then soldier. Words were said. Mission was told.

Memories...what happened?

Never mind.

We got into our gear and went towards our next location. Birdie and blondie should be there.

We saw them running somewhere. It's our showtime.

I went after blondie. I kicked him off a roof and then didn't see him after birdie took his somewhere. Birdie went after us next. Soldier attached rope to his wing and it fell off.

Bye bye birdie.

Me and soldier went to last carrier. We were waiting for captain there. Standing next to each other in front of console we saw Captain running towards us.

He stood in front of us.

"People are gonna die Y/n/n, Buck. I can't let that happened." He said as he was looking at us.

Our faces were blank but I knew soldier was effected as much as me with names.

We were staring at each other. Blondie looked at us with pity.

"Please don't make me do this." He practically begged.

I looked his deeper into his eyes. He lowered them a little at us.

I guess there will be fight.

Captain threw shield at me but soldier stepped in front of me shielding me while shield went into his metal arm. It bounced off to direction of blondie.

Captain or blondie went after us. He launched at soldier and me. We started to fight him off. He was in front of me trying to do something with his shield. I used my powers to hold his shield up and sent few blasts at him till one of them hit him.

He groaned. He banged me into my head with his shield and I flew into soldier that was behind me shooting at captain blondie.

We stood up from a ground. Soldier pulled out his knife and we launched at blondie again.

I was thrown away by captain. Soldier continued to fight. Somehow he took us down for few second just to type something into keyboard that was on panel.

I used my powers to send him a blast. Something was keeping me from killing him.

Soldier was about to kill Captain but captain held his arms with his shield away from him and sensed another blast.

Why I can't blast bigger ones?

What is stopping me?

Soldier was thrown away.

My turn.

I went after captain kicking him in a leg till he somehow managed to send me away with one big kick into my stomach. Soldier went after Captain and I helped him.

We launched at him at a same time but that wasn't a good idea because we fell down to lower part of carrier. Chip went behind me but I ignored it and continued to fight.

Captain slid down towards chip where he took it into his hand. We said after him. I fell down when I was delivered a kick from captain. After few Captain and soldier fell down too.

I took opportunity and took captains shield into my hands and threw it at him with force. Soldier started to shoot at him from a gun but captain covered himself with his shield.

He threw shield at us but I stopped it with my powers and threw it somewhere. I pulled out my knife and ran towards Captain where I managed to stab him into his shoulder.

I was kicked on a ground next to chip I tried to grab it but soldier kicked captain next to me. Captain blondie snatched it from my hands.

I was lifted into air with hand on my throat. Soldier went towards captain and kicked him so I was set free. While I was catching my breath I saw soldier struggling while captain held his hand and tried to force his head down.

"Drop it." I could hear captain say.

My ears were slightly ringing. I could hear once again muffled 'drop it' but then I heard scream of soldier.

I stood up and formed an energy ball in my hands. I send them towards captain but he didn't release his grip on soldier. They fell in ground. Captain was choking soldier on ground.

I wanted to help him but no guns were on me anymore. Well shit.

I formed energy ball again but I couldn't release it without hurting soldier too. Soldier passed out. Panic washed over me when I saw him unmoving.

I saw Captain grab chip but I couldn't care less about it. I needed to make sure if soldier was alive. I put my hands on his chest.

Little bit of life with shock. He opened his eyes and looked at me. I saw one gun strapped to his hip. I took it out and shot after captain.

Soldier was catching his breath while I was shooting after captain.

Captain managed to get up. I helped soldier get off a ground.

I shot again when I saw Captain. I think I shot him in a good place since I couldn't see him now.

Suddenly everything started to blow out. Things started to fall around us. Captain was once again with us. We were all breathing heavily.

"Bucky, Y/n you have known me your whole life." Captain said.

Again that name.

I shot a blast his way as soldier punched him.

"Your names are James Buchanan Barnes and Y/f/n." Captain said breathlessly.

"Shut up!" I yelled as I punched him soldier delivered another punch at captain after me.

My head started to hurt as some flashbacks went through it.

"I'm not gonna fight you." Captain said as he dropped his shield.

"You're my friends." He said.

We went after him but I hesitated. There was hesitation in both of us.

I was next to Buc-soldier while he started to hit Captain. I was tired.

"You're our mission." Soldier said as he started to hit Captain.

"You're" punch "our" punch "mission" punch.

I was next to soldier fighting with my own mind.

"Then finish it." Steve said as he looked at me and then at soldier.

"Cause I'm with you till the end of the line." He breathed out.

'You don't have to. Cause we are with you till the end of a line pal.'

Soldier put his arm down and looked at me. I had tears in my eyes his were the same.

Something fell off the roof and Steve started to fall down. I was quickly snatched by Bucky before I could fall down.

I hugged him as he held us with one of his arms.

"I remember we need to save him." I whispered.

"I know I will let go and we will swim out. Okay?" He asked me and I nodded.

Bucky let go and I was still holding him as we fell into water. We searched there for Steve.

'You're like my sister Y/n/n.'

Another memory another pain.

We finally found him and got him out of water. As soon as we were out I did a quick scan.

I gave Bucky a nod to reassure him he is alive.

I heard sirens go off in distance. I collapsed towards ground due to exhaustion and injuries.

Bucky came to me and took me into his arms before we left.

We are no longer prisoners of HYDRA but that doesn't mean we are free.

1422words

A/N: I'm sorry I'm not updating a lot now but my mental state is really bad right now.

I will try to make it better.

Anyways we ended the WS chapters and we are going towards Civil War.

Yay.

Hope you liked this chapter.

Love you all very much and thank you for support.

-your Nat<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5K 82 54
'𝐈 𝐖𝐈𝐒𝐇 𝐈 𝐂𝐎𝐔𝐋𝐃 𝐁𝐄 𝐀 𝐁𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐌𝐄, 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐘𝐎𝐔.' ††† Even if every memory from 1917 comes roaring back to you, being a former Hy...
65.9K 1.8K 32
{steve rogers x reader} {bucky x reader} y/n was 16 when she was kidnaped by hydra. years later she is found in an hydra base by the avengers. she is...
10.4K 207 22
After ten years of being tortured by Hydra, Y/n finally manages to escape. Soon after her best friend, Bucky Barns, finds his way back to her and the...
440K 10.4K 141
As an eighteen year old girl in Brooklyn, New York in the 1930's, falling pregnant unplanned is not on your agenda. So when it happens, it's needless...