Poetry - a sin

By vg9012

"I am a writer, Kim Taehyung. I don't cry, I bleed on paper. " She loves to write poem. He loves to read the... More

0
First meeting
1
3
4
100 reads...
5
i am alive!!!
6

2

25 6 12
By vg9012

You woke up by the sound of pitter patter raindrops outside the window. It was raining. You took a glance at your alarm clock, 7:15 am. A sigh escaped from your mouth as the thought of going to school came to your mind.

"First day of school? " You whispered to yourself as you get up to get ready.

You wore your uniform and your brown hair tied in a ponytail.

You were staring at yourself in mirror as if asking yourself the reason why you are still alive. It's nothing new to you, you are doing the same thing from the day they left you. But the new thing which was added to your thoughts was the boy who you met yesterday.

A knock on the door abrupt your thoughts. "Breakfast is ready, miss. " The woman announced and your answer was a simple nod.

You went to the dining table and drank the glass of milk.

You begin to move towards the door but a voice interrupted you, "You have changed a lot Yeona, I still remember I have to run behind you to make you drink milk ." Ms. Song said while her eyes never leaving the empty glass. "Change is inevitable,Ms Song. Go with the flow. And It's 'miss' for you. " You answered before exiting the room.

Rain has stopped but the clouds were not planning to leave soon. You began walking to your destination. Your earphones plugged in your ears while train of thoughts were going in your brain But the thought your brain hates the most was 'will I ever meet taehyung again? ' this thought was not made up by your brain but maybe by your heart.

You reached your highschool. One year more, and you have to take over the company.

"F*ck it" You cursed under your breathe as you entered the building.

***********************************

"She is your neighbour. "Namjoon asked taehyung.

"Yeah, I saw her going in the house in front of mine. "Taehyung replied and others nodded.

"And why are you happy after finding such a weird girl. " Jin asked as he was trying his best to focus on driving.

"It's obvious hyung, she recited author Lee's poem, so he must like her." Hoseok said with a grin on his face as he looked at taehyung hoping for answer.

"She was beautiful. " Jimin spoke out of blue, making everyone look at him, even jin who was driving took a a glance at him through rear mirror.

"What if she was some spirit or ghost? " Suga said making everyone shocked if he was even listening to their conversation.

Jin parked the car in the parking lot and everyone started getting down from the car.

"I don't like her" Taehyung replied completely ignoring the statement of his older hyung.

"Of course, of course!! " Jungkook said in a teasing manner and taehyung showed his tongue to him.

They entered the school talking about the assignments and projects but jimin's eyes were fixed on that new girl who was busy finding her class.

***********************************

After receiving your schedule, you were searching for your class.

"Finally" You muttered under your breath as you saw the school map pinned on one of the notice boards.

You were about to go there but a boy stopped in front of you.

His blonde hair were properly combed, he was looking handsome. His sharp features can make any girl or even a guy make fall for him.

"Need any help, I can help you find the class, you seems to be new here?? " He asked as he took a glance at the paper you were holding in your hand. You took a glance at the board that was just behind him. 'My luck' you muttered under your breath.

"Your name? " You asked clearly uninterested. The boy smirked as he bend slightly down to your level to answer " Park Jimin, my dear. " He said.

"No thanks, Jimin-ssi. Hope you will not disturb me again. "You answered with a fake smile, you were about to turn around but the voice interrupted you.

" I see, you didn't change, Yeona."
You saw a black haired boy, you know him very well. He has a smile on his face making his dimples visible.

"What a day to start, isn't it namjoon?? Someone said I changed a lot and here you are saying I didn't change. I am impress. " You replied as you saw him smirking at you.

He chuckled at your statement. "Maybe that someone has not seen you from three years." He said as he showed you his three fingers. "But for a person like me who know you from the day you was born, will say this only. " He said with shrug.

You just smirked at his sentence. "Hope we will never meet each other, again Namjoon. " You said before finally going.

Kim Namjoon, Your cousin. God really worked hard on him, he is handsome along with the IQ of 148. A perfect son, he is. Your father always compares you to him. This was just one of the reason you hates him. The real reason is different.

You still remember that night when you last time talked to him.

You were in Australia, away from South Korea. You were in cafe, writing your poems while drinking some coffee. You saw two couples entering the cafe.

The real problem was both of them was familiar to you.

"Namjoon and Deok Mi" You murmured almost under your breath. As you saw them holding each other's hands, smiling to each other. "No it cant. " You murmered to yourself.

Your legs forcing you to go to their table but as soon as you reached, your heart was regretting every bit of it.

"What is this, Namjoon? " Your voice was calm and steady. Namjoon's eyes got wide as he saw you, the girl was as surprised as her boyfriend.

You took the namjoon's arm before dragging him outside the cafe. You were not going to make scene there.

"I am coming Deok Mi, Give us some time. " Namjoon said to his girlfriend. His voice fading as you were dragging him away .

"WHAT WAS THAT, NAMJOON?" You yelled at him, your voice echoing in an empty alley.

"Yeona, listen, calm down. " Namjoon said trying to calm down the girl in front of him. "HOW I AM SUPPOSED TO CALM DOWN KNOWING THAT YOU ARE DATING HIS GIRLFRIEND?? " You said pressuring on the word 'his'.You were still angry at him. For you, it was worth it.

"I am helping her to move on, Yeona. And he is not even here. " Namjoon replied with the calmest voice possible. "Moving on" You chuckled at those two meaningless words. "It's been just 1 year and she is here, to move on. How can you be so idiot Namjoon, she is here to fuck you, use your money-"

"YEONA" Namjoon raised his voice causing you to look at him. "We are dating from 6 months. I know her very well. "

"She was dating him from for 4 years, just for his money, and you think your six months dating is true love. " You said staring right into his eyes. He was silent.

"She is just gonna use you and throw you. And how cheap you can be Namjoon, dating your dead brother's girlfrie-" Your words were cut by the stinging pain on your cheek. Namjoon slapped you.

"Just because you can't move on, doesn't mean no one can. Just because you are spending your days and nights thinking about them, doesn't mean others will also waste their time. Just because you are stuck in past, doesn't mean the others will never think of present. "

He said as he went away. Little did he know his words were more painful than that slap.

It was the longest night in winter,
When I sent a question into space,
Asking how I'd ever change,
When I'm trapped in the same place,
And I heard the moon giggle,
As she cloaked me in her light,
Along with the same swath of stars,
I looked at every night,
I blushed pink as a sunrise,
At the joke I didn't get,
Until the moon gave me her answer,
In the minutes before she set,
"You have much to learn on standing still, "
She told me with a smile,
"For since you first asked me that question,
You've moved five thousand miles. "

You recited the poem you have written clearly knowing no one is listening to it.

***********************************

"Who was she? " Hoseok asked, his question directed to Namjoon.

But even everyone was shocked when there was another voice along with namjoon's voice.

"She is my cousin. "
"She is the same girl. "

Namjoon and taehyung spoke in unison.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

133K 878 14
collection of stories .
399K 24.2K 83
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
1.8M 49.2K 71
𝐅𝐑𝐎𝐙𝐄𝐍 | ❝Ye a cute little thin', aren't ya? I think ye will be mine now...❞ ❆❅❄❆❅ ʙᴏʀɴ ᴏғ ᴄᴏʟᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ᴡɪɴᴛᴇʀ ᴀɪʀ ᴀɴᴅ ᴍᴏᴜɴᴛᴀɪɴ ʀᴀɪɴ ᴄᴏᴍʙɪɴɪɴɢ...
433K 10.9K 60
𝐋𝐚𝐝𝐲 𝐅𝐥𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐇𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐝𝐨𝐧, 𝐝𝐚𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥-𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝, 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐦𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐥𝐲, 𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥-𝐫...