Isle Love.Ben x Oc-Descendant...

By nekomas_meow15

When the pressure to become Auradon's royally perfect Lady of the court becomes too much for Veronica, She go... More

W-I-C-K-E-D
I Don't Belong
Home, Evil Home
Where's Veronica?
Goodbye
Ben?
It's Goin' Down
The fight and Preparations
Cotillion
Final Chapter

Thoughts

30 1 0
By nekomas_meow15

-Veronica's POV-

I stood at my locker, grabbing my textbooks from my locker. I frowned, looking at the spellbook in my locker. I've been thinking about the Isle, more and more.

"Hey." A familiar voice said. I looked to my left to see Ben standing there, a smile on his face.

"Hey." I greeted back, smiling lightly.

"How are you?" Ben asked, glancing at my lips.

"Good. Just about to go to class." I answered looking at my spellbook. Then Ben looked in my locker, and he saw my spellbook.

"Is that your spellbook?" Ben asked.

"Is that still in there?" I replied, shutting my locker, and moving a piece of his hair." Hey, look, I got to go to class."

"I have something for you," Ben said.

"You do? Wow, that's like every day now." I said, sighing.

"Nope, just the even days." Ben replied the smile changed to a smirk.'Cause you're even more perfect the I thought'. I fake laughed a little.

"That's me, I am perfect," I replied, fake smiling.

"Come, let me spoil you," Ben said. He pulled me down the hallway a little. He stopped when we came across a black scooter. I gasped and looked at Ben.

"Oh my god!" I yelled, walking over to the scooter.

"Do you like it?" Ben asked.

"Does an orge like cheese puffs?" I exclaimed from excitement." And it's black." I then started to feel bad."I didn't get you anything." 

"Take me out to a picnic with all my favorite foods," Ben said, referring to our first date. I smiled, remembering everything.

"No that's Thursday," I said.

"It is Thursday," Ben said.

"No, it's not," I said back.

"Yes it is, see," Ben said while bringing out his phone.

My eyes looked at Ben's phone screen, and sure enough, it WAS Thursday.

"I knew that." I quickly said.

"If you don't have it-" I cut Ben off.

"No, no, no, I do. I just have one more thing  to go and I am all yours." I said, smiling then I placed a little kiss on his nose.

"What about class?" Ben asked.

"She multitasks," I said, flipping my hair over my shoulder. I turned to walk away and go to class.

"She dapples!" Ben yelled.

"She dapples!" I copied.

"You're the best!" Ben yelled, again.

"That's me!" I yelled while running faster.

Word Count-387 :0

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

66K 1K 15
Auradon has really messed up with Harmony, they want to try to make it up to her by understanding her family better.
45K 677 17
Hello! Yet another Disney Descendants story. This continues after the events of "I'm No Princess". After Bianca can't handle all the pressure of b...
1.9K 46 14
In the enchanted land of Auradon, a tale of love and adventure unfolds as Y/N, a spirited resident of the Isle of the Lost, joins her friends Mal, Ev...
4.4K 49 10
It has been a couple of months now since they have their mother. Lily is very happy with Chad but when things get hard for Mal. She goes back to the...