Freaks: Year One

De CuteK86

All of a sudden, the compartment door opened, and a person came in and slammed it shut. Jasper looked at the... Mais

A/N
I Am Not A Freak
Diagon Alley
Platform 9 And 3/4
The Sorting
New Family
The History Of Flying
Crinus Muto!
An Encounter
Herbology
Unwanted Attention
Dark Forces
Vinegar
Inside
Quidditch And Surveys
The House Next Door
Let Me Help You!
Don't Give Dorothy A Bat
A Way To Get Revenge
A Rainbow Of Puffs
A Memory Was Missing
The Opening Match
Halloween
A Symbol Of Friendship
Don't Let The Spiders Bite
Snow Days
The Christmas Party
He Taught Me The Truth
I Will Never Forget You
A Good Christmas
Different Together
Magic Stealer
A Close One
Another Enemy
Rejected
The Frog Murderer
Your Duty
A Bad Influence
Worries
Flying Lessons
Terrified For The Future
Nightmares
Take A Break
Happy Birthday
Family Issues
A Very Special Owl
This Stupid Holiday
A Bad Kisser
Abandoned
You Need To Be Normal
He Is All I Have
A Decision
Tradition
The Month Of May
QUACK!
He's My Little Brother, Not A Duck!
He Was Still A Kid
More Similar Than They Thought
You Are Wanted
How A Letter Can Change Your Life

Some Things Just Needed To Stay A Secret

164 11 10
De CuteK86

Jasper woke up first, as usual. He was lying on the floor, he looked around, and saw the rest of the Hufflepuff first years still sleeping around him. He again had a pretty peaceful night, he only woke up once.

Around 7:00, and 7:30 the others started to stir, and get up, Dorothy complaining how much her back hurt from sleeping on the floor. Penelope, and Marty were now sitting in the chairs waking up Jonathan, and Gifford. Dorothy put Venom right in front of Harry's face, so when he woke up he screamed, waking Gifford, and Jonathan right up.

"HAHAHAHA!" Dorothy was laughing her head off. "Did you see your face? You were so scared!"

Harry stared at her. "Thanks Dorothy."

Dorothy snorted, and picked up Venom the teacup spider.

"You know, you're supposed to change it back right?" Jonathan told Dorothy.

"Yeah, but Venom is cute."

The other Hufflepuffs exchanged looks.

"Wait a minute." Jasper said suddenly. He looked around, and saw there was another person with them in the room, a person they had never seen before. The person had blue eyes, brown hair, a rounder face, with a smaller nose. "Who are you?"

The person looked at them all. "You know who I am, I'm Maryrose."

Jasper stared at her, forgetting about her metamorphosis abilities. "You are?"

Maryrose jumped up. "I'll be right back." She ran out of the room.

Penelope said "In her sleep, her features change, so she wakes up as a new person. We all thought it was cool, but Maryrose says otherwise."

Maryrose came back a few minutes later looking like Maryrose, except she had brown eyes, and teal hair. The others had noticed that she kept the same facial structure she had, but changed her eye, hair colour, and length depending on the day.  

They walked down to the Great Hall, and ate their breakfast. Jasper was getting worried because he still hadn't gotten a letter from his brothers yet, but he just hoped it was because of the bad weather they had been having.

They went to Charms class, the Professor was named Flitwick, and he was quite short. They were learning the levitation charm. "Now remember class, swish, and flick."

They practised that for the majority of the class, Jasper asking many questions about it, and different types of charms. At the end of the class, everyone had succeeded. Dorothy needed more help with it because she was very aggressive with her wand movements, and almost hit Professor Flitwick when trying to float her feather. Penelope told her she needed to be more gentle, and she helped Dorothy float the feather.

The Hufflepuffs went down to the Great Hall to eat their lunch, students finally getting used to Jasper having pink hair, and by now it was pastel coloured. Again, the only one that seemed truly bothered by it, and kept staring was Mulciber, and other Slytherins. Harry noticed this, and looked at Jasper who seemed not to notice, and if he did he was unbothered.

Most of the Great Hall was chatting in excitement about the flying class this afternoon, Harry overheard Derek Bell, the Gryffindor team captain talking excitedly to his best mates, Billius Weasley, and Alex Timminan about it.

The Hufflepuff first years headed down to the pitch excited to finally see James Potter catch the gumball in person, Cara, and Wally were coming as well with the rest of the Hufflepuff team to see what they could be up against next year. The Ravenclaw quidditch team came as well, and surprisingly so did Slytherin.

Jasper was hopping, up, and down with excitement, as they all sat in the stands. Jasper was going to sit in the front, but Marty said the higher you are the better view you get, so Jasper sat at the very top.

Harry took a deep breath, and went after them, climbing to the top, with his History book in hand. When he was sitting, he closed his eyes. Jasper said "Harry we are only sitting down."

"Yes, but we are still high up." Harry told him, still having his eyes closed.

Jasper was still very confused about Harry's immense fear of heights, and said "If you really are scared, you should go lower."

Harry opened one eye. "You're alright with that?"

"Of course!"

Harry sighed in relief, and went to sit way lower in the stands. He was not really interested in qudditch anyway - not that this was technically qudditch anyway, it was a kid catching a gumball. He opened his book, and started to read about the Goblin Wars. It was a bit hard to focus as there was so much chatter around.

Jasper was very much excited, at the moment the Gryffindors, and Slytherins were doing their normal classes, but Derek ran up toward Madam Hooch to ask if he could throw a gumball for James to catch, and she had said yes! He was actually going to see it. He looked at Marty who was just as excited as he was.

Derek chucked the gumball in the air, it went quite far, and James shot after it. He crossed the pitch so quickly, and he reached out for a blue gumball, and...

He caught it.

The whole of the stands freaked. Jasper was freaking out, it was amazing to him how James had caught it, how he had zoomed around the pitch so quickly, and did it. It was incredible, James was so cool. He was the coolest person Jasper had  ever laid eyes on - he was sure of it. 

Harry was reading his book waiting for the flying lessons to end, when someone tapped his shoulder. He looked, but saw no one there, so he continued to read, until someone yanked him off the bench, and under the bleachers. "What-"

The person grabbed his book, and threw it on the ground.

"What did you do that for?!" Harry demanded. He realised it was Mulciber, and Avery. "What do you want?" He picked up his book.

"So, how is your mudblood girlfriend?" Mulciber asked.

Harry looked at them confused, not really hearing them clearly due to the noise from the other students. "Huh?"

"We asked you a question halfblood, how's your girlfriend?"

"I don't have a girlfriend." Harry said.

"Oh really?" Asked Avery. "The pink haired mudblood isn't your girlfriend?

They were talking about Jasper. Harry clicked. "Don't call him that!"

"Why? It's what she is."

"Just because he has pink hair, doesn't mean he is a girl." Harry told them. "In history, pink was considered a masculine co-"

"Does it look like we care halfblood?" Mulciber rolled his eyes.

"Leave Jasper alone." Harry said. "He hasn't done anything to you."

"He is at school!" Avery said. "That's enough."

"He has every right to be here." Harry said sharply. "He isn't scared of some bullies." Harry started to turn.

Mulciber laughed. "Really?" He said. "Because when I told him to get lost in the corridor, he seemed pretty scared of me, as he should have been, seeing as I am pureblood."

Harry turned back. "You did what?"

"I told him the truth, that he doesn't belong here."

Harry knew it. He knew something had gone on when he went to get his Herbology book, he wished Jasper would have told him. "Jasper does belong here." Harry said. "More than you do." He ran off going back to the stands, and everyone was clapping as James Potter had just caught the gumball.

People in the stands were leaving now. Harry spotted Jasper climbing down. Harry went through the crowd of people as quickly as he could to get to him, but he kept getting blocked.

By the time most of the students cleared out he thought he had lost Jasper, but he spotted him sitting on one of the rocks. Harry went up to him. "What are you doing?" Harry asked him.

Jasper hopped up. "I was waiting for you." He said. "I didn't see you at first, so I was going to go back to the castle, but I then spotted you coming toward me, so I sat waiting for you."

"Thanks." Harry said. "But I want to talk to you."

Jasper looked nervous. "Why?"

They started walking back to the castle. "It's just..." Harry started. "Why didn't you tell me the Slytherins were tormenting you?"

Jasper looked down. "Well, I didn't see the big issue with it..."

"Well I can see it is bothering you." Harry said. "Don't listen to them, you do belong here."

Jasper sighed. "It is just...why do they hate me?" He looked at Harry with a glum expression. "Did I do something?"

Harry looked at Jasper sadly. "You didn't do anything, they are just gits."

"They say I am less because I am muggleborn, and-"

"Well that isn't true." Harry stated. "The Slytherins are all blood purists, if you aren't pureblood they think they are better, but they aren't. They are in fact worse for thinking that way." Jasper still looked unsure. "Look mate, it doesn't matter what blood you have, you're still a great wizard, and you're a better person then they would ever be."

Jasper gave a small smile. "Thanks."

"Just next time, tell me they are bothering you. I don't want you to feel alone."

Jasper nodded. "I will."

Harry smiled.

Jasper felt bad because he knew he couldn't tell Harry everything. He could not let anyone know about his parents - of what happens at home because then they would be mad at him, and might hurt him, or worse his brothers, and he didn't want that. Some things just needed to stay a secret.  

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

2.7K 198 39
Harry was, to put it mildly, nervous when he was asked to tutor a student from Professor Slughorn in History Of Magic, but he had tried to keep posit...
4.6K 138 31
(Still needs some editing, if you see a mistake feel free to comment!) Started: February 1st, 2021 Finished: March 15, 2021 Tatum Miller attends Hogw...
77 8 24
(1/7) The first book of the Slytherin Tales series. Purebloods Sachie and Leon Sinclair are about to attend their first year at Hogwarts, much to the...
724K 25.2K 34
COMPLETED» 4/13/18 First Draft✔️ Second Draft: in progress • Featured on Wattpad's Official @Fanfic Harry Potter reading list • • First story to be f...