Calm Me Down (girlxgirl)

By beingunknownreader

Theia was the Queen of werewolves. Everyone in the kingdom feared the Queen of the North and everyone knew th... More

REPUBLISHED: Calm Me Down
chapter one: theia
chapter two: lamia
chapter three: mine
chapter four: eleventh second
chapter five: euphoric
six: eyes
seven: not lonely
eight: lily
nine: winter war
ten: three rules
eleven: cold
twelve: her neck
thirteen: snow fall
fourteen: shell
fifteen: jealousy
sixteen: the forest
seventeen: my kingdom
eighteen: uh oh
nineteen: consequences
twenty: hers were on mine
twenty one: truth
twenty two: lost her
twenty three: hurt
twenty five: the end

twenty four: mine

4.8K 214 23
By beingunknownreader

Casie POV

"Right!" A soldier from our side screamed at me and i immediately turned to my right and stabbed a vampire in the heart. There were so much screams everywhere and it was hard to tell where Theia was. Horses were galloping in fear and it was also hard to avoid them. It was getting harder to push them off, everyone we fought had these purple eyes that seemed to freeze everyone in their place, out of fear. Though no one really gave up after one fall, no one gave up until they had a sword pierced through their chest.

"Queen Theia!" I shouted but it was useless, I whipped my head around almost making myself dizzy. I screamed for her name once more only for my voice to be drowned out by men screaming. All I could do was run around and hope to find her, avoid getting killed and remain alive and breathing.

I was stopped by a familiar face that appeared in my nightmares.

How was he alive?

Joffrey smirked at me and slowly walked towards me creepily as if he had decided how to disregard somebody like me. I tried to harden my expression only for him to see right through me. I heard everything he did to the people i love and he is definitely not a creation made by the goddesses, no. He was something that was carved in pure evilness. I cowered taking a few steps back. He laughed at my expression and once he was close enough, i could his yellow teeth smile at him and his hands grab hold of my chin.

"What a beautiful face, such a pity that it would just go to waste" He harshly let go of my chin and took out his sword. I ran away only for him to appear in front of my face. I held out my sword, hands shaking in front of him.

"Stay away from me!" I yelled out and waited until he made a move and when he did, I read him and dodged his attack. He seemed surprised but wasn't fazed, i swung at him multiple times and finally landing a cut in his arm.

"Shit!" He yelled out and glared at me, he hit my sword harder this time, multiple times too. It was getting harder to grip my sword as he kept attacking, not giving me a chance to back up. I yelp feeling myself fall on the ground, i let go of my sword and it landed far from me. I looked into those cruel eyes and tried to go where my sword was only to fail as he managed to speed up. He threw my sword away and retracted his own in the sword holder he had around his waist.

He whistled for a few men to join and I shook more in fear.

"Hold her down!" He ordered some of his men who were bleeding but followed his orders. His men were weak and breathing hard, they looked at me with slight sympathy before they were ordered around once again. I had each of them on both my sides holding my arms as I struggled in their grip.

"Let me go you parasites!" I sneered at him, they all chuckled and Joffrey brought out his silver sword. I trembled but managed to glare at him, full of despise and hate.

"I missed doing this" Joffrey sighed and i sneered at him disgustingly, "Let me do it differently this time" I widened my eyes and watched as he sword neared my area. I struggled in the grips of his men and screamed.

"When are you going to learn?" A honey-like voice that sounded familiar spoke behind me. She took light steps and stood in front of Joffrey who sneered at her. He took his sword and swung at her, and I watched as Lamia touched the tip of his sword and turns them into ashes. I widened my jaw in disbelief and see Joffrey and his men staggering backwards as their expression filled up with a mixture of fear and disbelief.

Lamia finally looked into my direction and i couldn't help but smile at her. She still had her sweet brown eyes but there was something this time, like a power that couldn't be described. The harsh feelings i had because she left, seemed to disappear.

i knew my friend would come back

Lamia softens her gaze at me before slowly facing Joffrey who still stared at her as if he knew what she was. She only smiled, though nothing was amusing.

"I knew it" Joffrey whispered in disbelief, I was left confused but Lamia only stared at him emotionless, she took a few steps forward and every time she did, he would take a step backward. "Don't come near me!" He pleaded putting his shaking hand in front of him.

"Kill her!" He cowardly ordered his men but it only took her a glance, before his men were knocked out cold. She didn't even need to move a muscle, all ten who were near her, fell to the ground one by one. It continued on for every one last of his kind, The South, The Centre, The Fairies and all their allies. Those who tried to go near her would simply fall. There were still some Vampires and Hybrids that would come out from the other side.

"Up" Lamia simply commands, she lifted her hands and signalled an up motion, and one by one, our soldiers would get up, They would look confused and look at Lamia. Though, the fighting would not continue.

There was a bright light, it was so bright that I had to use my arms to cover my eyes and Lamia suddenly had people surrounding her. Someone stood beside her and i could swear that my heart skipped a few beats but i decided to ignore it. The girl looked towards my direction but i immediately looked away, avoiding eye contact.

"Those who do not bow to Queen Lamia of the Tribrids will be charged with treason and be killed immediately!" She spoke next to her. I slowly got on my knees and so did majority of the North. There were only some Hybrids who submitted and some Vampires. Those who decided to advance at Lamia did not even have a chance before Lamia sped into their direction and snap their necks, it only took her a minute to kill twenty of them.

Joffrey who still stood watching the scene stole a sword and sped towards her direction but she knew. She held his head into her own hands and screams of agony could be heard coming out of his mouth. They sounded awful that I flinched every time they grew louder

She was not the same person

Lamia wouldn't even hurt a fly. She wasn't my friend. It was as if she read my mind that she looked into my direction, for the first time, I cowered in front of her. Though this made her stop and the people she came with started to take people and the girl she was with ordered everyone around.

"The war is over!" She screamed and Lamia dropped Joffrey who screamed in agony. She didn't want him to die, no, that was an easy way out. Making him suffer the rest of his life, seemed like an option for her.

I got up on my feet and a hand was offered in front of me, I looked up and saw the girl from earlier. she smiled at me and I tried not to be enchanted by her eyes.

"Witchcraft" She winked at me and approached me, slowly bending down and her touch were warm like the feel of a hot sun, with those cold gaze, those cherry lips, and a little voice in my head that screamed mine

She looked confused and I knew she felt it too, I stood up and attempted to walk away from her but she grabbed my hands and held my chin, forcing my gaze to meet hers. As I tried avoiding her gaze, I noticed the quietness around us, I held her hand to let go my chin and looked around. They were looking in one direction and that's when I finally saw her.

Lamia, in her purity and grace, dressed in all white slowly walking towards where I could also see Theia laying on the ground. I tried to run to her but a hand gripped mine tightly.

"Mine" She whispered in my ears causing the hair around my neck to stand. I looked down fidgeting
before finally watching the scene once again.Lamia finally approached Theia and held her. She rested Theia's head on to her lap, she delicately caressed Theia's forehead before leaning down to give her a kiss. She gave her a soft embrace and i knew how much Lamia missed us too. In a second, Theia gasped breathing and instinctively pushed Lamia away. I could see some kind of hurt in Lamia's eyes but Theia failed to notice who sat next to her and coughed holding her arm cowering before Lamia this time.

"I have to help" I finally expressed leaving the girl I was with and approaching Theia who only reached out to me.

"I can't breathe properly" She whispered to me and I nodded understanding her, it seemed that she was still not aware that it was Lamia who woke her up.

"It's good to have you back..i think" I nodded to Lamia and saw as her eyes saddened even more from the sudden connection between Theia and I. The Queen placed an arm around my shoulder to support herself but I decided to carry Theia in my arms as an easier alternative, i breathed out a sigh of relief while walking away from the scene. I didn't know how choked up i felt until i got away from all of it. Those who were with Lamia helped around and some watched Theia and I walk out.

"We are the Tribrids, this war has been going on and it is finally time to put a stop to this!" I heard the girl speak louder once again. I couldn't stay long enough to hear the rest. I almost made it near a horse before feeling faint again and slowly going down on my knees.

The girl from before stood beside me and took Theia from my arms and she bent down for me to go on her back, I hesitated but she held my hands and I gave in.

Doctor Collins and a few servants were already waiting by the door but this time, there seemed to be more healers that Lamia brought with her. We took Theia to her chambers to rest while servants, some Tribrids and Doctor Collins attended to Theia. I paced back and forth outside of her chambers, my head full of worry that I didn't even realise the bruises that were still all over my arms and body.

I flinched when i accidentally bumped into the door and finally forced myself to calm down. I slid down the wall and buried my head in between my legs as I finally sighed and let it out all out. The warmth feel of the tears sliding down my face contrasts with the cold air blowing around the castle. I could feel a presence next to me and I expected Lamia to sit beside me but it was her again.

"Here" She offers her hands and i reluctantly put mine on hers and slowly, it felts warm again, the bruises i had started to heal slowly and i gaped my mouth open in amazement.

"How d-did you-" I stuttered and stared at her, she flashed her glowing green eyes at me and that was when i realised, Tribrids had healing powers.

"You're Casie?" I looked at her confused and slowly nodded my head. "Lamia told me all about you" She smiled and I had to look away to hide the redness of my cheek, i tried to calm myself down but i shouldve known better. She felt what i was feeling and giggled, which made me more flustered.

"My name is Selene" She whispers softly and attempted to watch my face but i only looked further away. I felt as she leaned her head on my shoulder and i look back to find her with eyes closed, hands placed above my own as it rested on my thighs.

We stayed in the position for what felt like awhile before a few servants came out and informed us about Theia's condition.

"It seems like she would take awhile to recover, her body absorbed a lot of wolfs bane that could've killed hundreds of werewolves but as she is the only one, her condition could be critical" I gripped my heart as it ached hearing those words, i looked at Selene with a glimpse of hope.

"You can heal her right?" I asked her after Doctor Collins left and a few others. Selene looked away and sighed and i wanted to cry at the sight, she shook her head, "Her body absorbed too much, if we force her to heal, it could be too much" I broke down in her shoulders and i felt as she embraced my figure. Selene coughed lightly and i see as she glanced at something behind me.

I looked back to find Lamia standing there, she looked down and took awhile for her eyes to connect to mine. I ran to her and i could feel her body stiffen, "Have you been well?" I mumbled. She slowly brought her hands around my waist and engulfed me in a tight embrace, she nodded and buried her face onto my neck.

"I missed you all" She mumbled back and it took us awhile to pull back, we stared at each other's reddened eyes from crying and chuckled. I stepped back and pointed towards Theia's chambers.

"T-t-they sai-d th-" I couldn't bring myself to tell Lamia about her mates condition so Selene took a step forward and held my hands, "She's in a critical condition at the moment, it is hard to tell when she's going to wake up" Lamia's eyes widened and I heard her heart beat faster.

She slowly walked up to the door and brings her hand on the door. Yet it lingers there for awhile and Selene and I stare at her. Lamia stared at her hands, it was as if she couldn't bring herself to open it.

"Casie!" A small voice rang, interrupting the silence between the three of us, I caught the little girl in my arm feeling the gaze of both Lamia and Selene on the pup in my arms.

"Where's Mummy?" Lily asked me with her big curious eyes, I smiled at her softly as tears began to form around my eyes once again, Lily looked at me confused, holding both my cheek with her cold hands.

"Mum?" Lamia broke the silence this time, she looked at Lily then at me, her eyes heartbroken. I widened my eyes in realisation, "Lily calls Theia her mum after you lef-" I couldn't bring myself to finishing my sentence.

"Lily helped with her pain at the time and they bonded through that, she's not real-" I stopped myself again, looking at Lily who grew more confused. Thankfully, Lamia understood and sighed in relief. Selene also nodded.

"Mummy's in there, she's just taking a rest. Let's go see her" Lamia whispers gently to Lily and I handed her to Lamia. This time it was easier for both of them to open the door and I watched as they disappeared on the other side. My heart was satisfied. They were finally all together.

"For a second there, I thought you were a mum" Selene jokingly let out a big sighed if relief and i blushed, not knowing how to react.

-

Lamia POV

I carried Lily into my arms and watched as she reached out to Theia. I gently set her on the bed.

"Be careful, don't move too much" I whispered to her. Lily situated herself in Theia's arms while i caressed her forehead, leaving a few forehead kisses here and then. Lily watched me and i smiled at her too, she pointed her tiny fingers to her own forehead and i leaned down to kiss hers too. She smiled at me and continued to lean on Theia, not long before she falls asleep too.

My tears fell down silently watching the sight of both girls, how could i have left her. The guilt in my heart continued until now, even after three years in my world. Every time i felt weak, i would think of this moment. Finally back into her arms, but not this way. i leaned down to kiss her forehead again and i lingered this time.

"Hi" A small voice whispers and i pull back immediately to see her eyes open, her beautiful blue eyes on mine, it was so euphoric when she smiled at me. Her hands slowly rested on my cheek and i leaned into her touch. I couldn't hold myself back and finally leaned into her, missing the touch of her lips. When I pulled back, our foreheads rested together, both of us smiling from ear to ear. I place my hand on her stomach and she hisses.

"I'm sorry" I mumbled to which she chuckled lightly and reassured me that she was fine. She noticed Lily next to her and also caressed the little girl's head.

"Mum?" I asked Theia who smiled brightly at me. She nodded, "She was so much like you" I smiled at her and finally gave in.

"It seems like she definitely is" I admitted and flashed my glowing green eyes at Theia who looked at me confused then realisation hit her.

"Lily is a Tribrid?" I nodded and she smiled softly, "Somehow, the goddesses knew" I shrugged and snuggled into Theia like how Lily was snuggled into her.

"And you're a tribrid too?" I smiled at Theia's question and kissed her as an answer. Before closing my eyes, i looked up at her with doe eyes.

"i missed you so much, and i still miss you even if i'm right next to you now. I missed you every second that i was away from your touch i missed-"

She silenced me with a gentle kiss on my lips and i finally get to stare at her beautiful features and my favourite pair of eyes.

"Promise me you'll never go anywhere else without me" She whispers and i smile back before burying my head into her neck.

"Promise"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

316K 16.5K 56
*Book 1 of the Sin Series* Alpha Titania. The meaning behind her name, the great one; a true essence of her strength. A woman incapable of emotion o...
884K 42.9K 89
Amethyst Scott is a broken and lonely girl. She has a mental disorder called Dissociative Identity Disorder. She's been living her life with nothing...
1.5K 73 22
This story is about Theia who had gone through a lot of challenges in life yet chose to stand on her own, but fate seems to play a great role in her...
89 0 9
Some things are meant to be kept hidden and some people should never have got together. Talia knew it was dangerous to love him but she couldn't help...