His Significant Other (Comple...

By dead_paradoxcs

Warning: This story contains mature content [MxB] and mpreg, which stands for MALE PREGNANCY; if you don't li... More

Teaser
Significant 1| Louis Andrei Kim ✓
Significant 2| Kidnapped✓
Significant 3| Mr. Goody Man ✓
Significant 4 | Gift Note
Significant 5| Delusional
Significant 6| Intruders
Significant 7| Bidding
Significant 9| Damien
Significant 10| Something Hard
Significant 11| Going Home
Significant 12| Nathan's Mate
Significant 13| The Card
Significant 14| The Face-Off
Significant 15| Rogues
Significant 16| Imposter
Significant 17| Fangs and Eyes
Significant 18| Council Visit
Significant 19| Strange Thirst
Significant 20| Ellah Jean Montalva Kim
Significant 21| Mine
Significant 22| Bound to be A Hybrid Couple
Significant 23| Blood Thirst
Significant 24| Heat
Significant 25| Riot
Significant 26| Alpha's Rut
Significant 27| Trackers and Rogues
Significant 28| For my Precious
Significant 29| Mark me
Significant 30| Chaos
Significant 31| Captured
Significant 32| The Bride
Significant 32| Escape Plan
Significant 33| Farewell
Significant 34| Chained Possession
Significant 35| Running Out of Time
Significant 36| The Unholy Wedding
Significant 37| Lost Soul
Significant 38| The Funeral
Significant 39| Weird
Significant 40| Pregnant
Significant 41| Pregnancy Hormones
Significant 42|The Triplets
Epilogue
His Series: Book 2✓

Significant 8| In his Possession

5.1K 182 18
By dead_paradoxcs

Zedric (above)

8:48 am, at master's bedroom,

A groan escaped from a boy lying on the soft and smooth mattress being caged in a hug.

"No..." he mumbles in his sleep that made the man caging him in a hug smile.

"You can't..." don't pluck those beautiful emerald green eyes, please...

He's obviously sleep talking that even made the owner of the bed amused.

The man beside Drei didn't do anything aside from hugging him closer to him and stare at those adorable twitching plumpy lips.

"Hmn..." those lips parted and there comes a light sound of snoring.

Cute.

A few minutes later, Drei started to shift on his bed, seeking comfort in a very comfortable position. But, this man didn't let him.

He furrowed his eyebrows and slowly opened his one eye, then the other. The vision was blurry at first that he needed to rub his eyes.

He opened it once again and a tall beautiful ceiling came first to his vision. Next is the expensive looking chandelier placed on the bottom of the ceiling that even made it more gorgeous.

His forehead creased in confusion.

When did I have a chandelier in ny room? No... when did we have a chandelier in the house?

Blinking away the confusion, he decided to shift on his side and his hazel eyes met with green emerald orbs.

"Goodmorning, sunshine." says a complete stranger that made his eyes grew big.

"Wahhh!"

In his panic, he quickly jumped off the bed making him stumble until he fall on the floor... in a very very awkward position.

On the fury carpet was his face, both arms on his side attempting to lift his weight up, and his bum hoisted up and back was bent.

He shouldn't seduce me like that...

The almost 7ft. tall man quickly get up and as easy as it looked, he hoisted up Andrei by his stomach and carry him like a good puppy.

"W-Where are you taking me, mister? Please let me go..." Andrei carefully muttered, thinking that he may anger this giant man if he thrashes off like he did yesterday.

Yesterday...

Flashbacks of getting pointed by a gun and tied on a chair invades his mind that he didn't noticed his tears flowing down.

The giant man halted and carefully lift him up more until his eyes can see those tear-stained face. He felt a sudden anger the way those tears flowed down on his face and the knowledge that this sunshine of his cried.

"Sunshine, don't cry." he surprisingly said in a smooth and calm voice that anyone of his men will not believe he just said something using that soothing voice.

He slowly wiped away those tears and snot that came out from his nose. However, his wiping of his tears and snots were no use for he keeps on crying.

Until Drei's stomach growled. They both stopped and Drei could just possibly pass out now for how embarrassing that was.

The giant man smiled and caressed Drei's hair.

"Hm, how about we fill this little stomach right here, yes?" he asked and Drei just lowered his head in embarrassment while simply nodding a little.

Adorable.

Later that morning, dining hall,

"And do you know why he cried that day?" he asked while preventing himself to burst in a fit of giggles.

The giant man gave him first a spoonful of rice and meat and wiped those stains on the side of Drei's lips before answering him with a shrug.

Drei finished what's in his mouth before he giggles.

"Because he just peed on his shorts!" he said while mocking a disgusted face.

"He did?" the giant man asked looking amused as he stared at those giddy face Drei has.

"Yes, and then his mama took away his transformer toys because of that." he added while trying to get the utensils from the giant man so that he can eat by himself.

But his hand got slapped by a two disciplinary fingers, not enough to cause him pain but enough to stop him from trying.

"Why are you feeding me? Though, I can eat by myself..." he asked while fidgeting with his fingers and pout.

The giant man tried his best not to scare his sunshine by jumping on him and kiss those lips that are his.

"Sunshine, how many times did these utensils fell from your grip? How many times did these rice scattered on your face?" he asked calmly while playfully squinting his eyes.

Drei frowned and didn't argue when he offered a spoonful of food and just ate it.

He continued his story telling when a man suddenly appeared behind the giant man, at least 5 meters away.

Bowing his head, he interrupted their alone time.

"My Lord, forgive my intervention..." their lord silently growled that the guy surely heard because of his sudden change of expression.

From calm to afraid.

And fortunately, Drei can't hear it because that was way more like a whisper.

"Two of our men was reported being injured when they accidentally passed the borders of the other side's pack land while on patrol." he didn't bothered to face his warrior and just keeps on staring at Drei who seems so out of place for he can't relate from what the guy was saying.

Pack? What pack does he mean? Sausage pack? Bacon pack? Juice pack? Hehehe.

"Dismissed." was what he only answered before wiping Andrei's lips with the table napkin.

Andrei didn't care at first but when the texture of the table napkin was replaced into that soft and warm lips brushing on his skin, he immediately stiffened making the giant chuckle.

"D-Did you... did you just k-kiss me, mister?" But why does it feels so right? Ahh, what is this tingling feeling in my stomach?

Weird.

"I will be gone for a minute, sunshine. You can go outside and take a stroll around the place you want. Just don't go beyond the woods, okay?" Drei slowly nodded and was about to stand up when this giant lift him up in a bridal style.

"Pardon me, I forgot you don't have slippers. I'll carry you outside and lend you some of mine."

"O-Okay... hehe."

Lord's office,

"My Lord, they're on the move. Knowing that you already have Drei, they will be after him."

Standing by the window while starring on the little sun that shines in every way he move, he smirks and take a sip from his wine.

"Of course." he simply answered and a chuckle came from his throat when Drei ran in every corner of the garden wearing the very large flip flops that he gave to him earlier.

"My Lord, I'm sorry for asking but, aren't you afraid something bad will happen to Andrei?" the beta asked in a worried voice.

"Leonel... there's a zero percent of something bad will happen to sunshine when he's with me." he stated that made Leonel Rocco sigh, his beta.

"Nothing bad will happen to him... especially now that he's in my possession."

I will keep you away from any harm, my sunshine. My love.

His Significant Other
by dead_paradoxcs
Plagiarism is a no-no word!

The Lord's brother's picture on the next update!

Thank you for reading!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.4K 2K 55
BLACK MOON, book two. Can be read as a stand-alone. The Hunter's Alliance has been defeated, but have all of the enemies disappeared? The new pack w...
56.7K 1.8K 5
🔞Includes Mature Themes🔞 Such As- Sex A/B/O Dynamics Smut Profanity Kinks Violence Blood and Gore Graphic description of blood Mpreg Intersex ma...
5M 188K 50
*COMPLETED* Liam always thought that his first lover and best friend would turn out to be his mate. But after him leaving for two years, and the cont...
1M 30.9K 67
Book 1: The Submissive Series Xander is the Alpha of the Crimson Moon Pack, the most powerful Pack in the supernatural world. He is a strong and po...