Can't Get Enough Of Your Love...

By MrsbriannaBrown

the story is about a girl name Brianna and she is a good friend of Jey uso brother for a long time but will... More

on SmackDown
my ex
a crazy night
back the studio
special person
jealous
get hurt
becoming a idol
moving on
making up with each other
a surprise....
finally have come around
a fesh started
the music video
the aftermath
unaware
dream come true
a mistake part 1
a mistake part 2
taking a break from the drama
meeting again
meeting again part 2
jealous ex
spending time with bestfriend
making it officially
a total shocked
MTV awards show
the courtroom hearing
always love there
a Halloween party to remember
healthy and self care
mom birthday
#1 special chapter
breaking away
bestfriend anniversary
taste of your own medicine
unconscious love
just catching up
tiktok videos part 1
tiktok videos part 2
tiktok videos part 3
New Beginnings
back on stage
#2 special chapter
#3 special page
big news
#4 special page
#5 special page
#6 special page
#7 special page
#8 ☆special page ☆
☆reaction to tiktok video ☆
#9 ☆special page ☆
#10 special page
#11 special page •unknown son's•
special page •unknowns son's part 2•
mad crazy about you
home interview
#13 special page
#14 special page
almost kidnapped
☆red captain event☆
#15 special page
#16 special page
laying it all out
reunited once again
unbreakable
happy mother day
unstoppable
special chapter
epic comeback
special page•unknowns son's part 3•
Ageless
~unknown son's part 4~
special page
special chapter
#17 special chapter
#18 special Page
#19 special page
#20 special page
#21 special page
Surprise Performance
reaching out
being a true Queen
special page #22
Special page #23
unexpected moment
special Page #25
a true Iconic moment
a siblings Reuin

nice to see you again

33 0 0
By MrsbriannaBrown

At this moment Brianna had go performance while her father watch kean was there with her who is 5 years old but she was totally started to see her fans face light up seeing her.

Her full look:

Whenever she did pop on stage to meet with wildly cheering and whistling from the crowd nonstop making her smile beautiful before she did speak to them because they was very loud then usually when they seeing her on stage they did calm down little bit and to hear her voice.

Brianna: sup my beautiful south Korean people show love to yourself tonight babes!

They was cheering and whistling very loudly after she did show lot of love and passion towards her fan's who loves her energy on stage everytime they did see her come out and have a blast together they did scream" we miss you Brianna!!!"which she did give them a heart in reply to them she did asked them a question though .

Brianna: let me hear you'll say hell yea lf you want have a unforgettable night 3.2.1!!

Crowd: hell yea!!!

Brianna:let's gooood! Hahaha

Crowd: *cheering/whistling/ screaming loudly *

She did speak at the being of her rock song with the band playing before singing making the audience go wildly to her performance she started rapping/singing fast on the stage clearly killing it with froggy and flames blast up from the stage meanwhile her brothers Jin and jhope was cheering wildly with the others watching her from backstage TV that didn't even look like she did a baby at all she looks very fit During she was singing/rapping around the stage to her rock song looking a rockstar they can hear the crowd whistling and cheering wildly loudly after she get done with the song once again jhope and jin feels everyone else looking at them.

Jhope:what guy's??

Jimin:why you don't tell us she was here??

Jhope: cause I don't have tell you guy's about my sister being here besides she don't asked about you'll she only wanted to see me and jin anyways

Jin: exactly but I'm going to see Kean

Jhope: wait he is here?

Jin: yes jhope he did come with her remember?

Jhope: oh yea

Jin:Hahaha come on

They did leave the dress room and go to Brianna dressing room to see their new god nephew who is very adorable little boy Kean look happy to see them Jin did pick him up in his arms and play with him making him laugh happily which their other members was spying on them from outside the room looking very shocked to see Kean was Brianna another son is adorable pretty much woozi have a beautiful wife and family like Once Upon a Time long ago somebody else had that but he didn't appreciate that enough so now someone different have what he wants that back again so badly just like Jungkook anyways in seventeen members was shocked at Brianna whole  performance was very lit being a real Queen  getting wild and loud impact from the crowd whistling and cheering afterwards .

Hoshi:omg that like she never was pregnant for 9 months ago at all  Brianna look good

Woozi: you will back off looking at her in that way

Hoshi: yes I will

Woozi:tch

{Meanwhile with Brianna}

She did come back on stage for her second song looking very beautiful with a smile on her face towards the crowd and get into her spot sooner or later the music was start to  playing she was singing with a smile on her face whlie she was singing and dancing with the dancers making the crowd jumping from their seats like everyone in their dressing rooms being to dancing around to music she started to singing low then go high and loud with passion and soul dancing with the dancers again still nailing high pits parts  until the end she did sing calm down and sweet during her whole performance a video of her husband with her being bestfriends and lovers at moments and times having fun together when they were dating to a married couple making the crowd whistles and cheers seeing them as a power couple for a longtime ever whenever woozi married her he still is crazy about her like he had a crush on her all over again every single time.

After she go backstage to meet with a kissed on the lips from woozi in the hallway  without warning they did kiss deep since he don't care about what others think or say from outside of their relationship just only care about her and their son nothing else she did kissed him back before they walk down the hallway to her dressing room to their son Kean who get happy to see both of them again woozi did pick him up in his arms making him very happy and kiss his forehead making jhope and Jin did wiping happy tears from their eyes to fully see there lot of real love and support , commitment between Brianna and woozi regardless who are still having fun together .

Because after woozi did performance with the other members on stage he did go change and leave with his wife Brianna and son Kean being protect from the paparazzi who don't take any pictures of his son like he told them  tonight meanwhile Taehyung was watching in Jealous how woozi were very deeply in love with his ex like the way he used to be with Brianna  he haven't been moved on from her since their relationship ended for good just like any other ex's are in their feelings about the happy relationship .

{The next day Brianna had a big photo shoot so her brother Aoi did come pick up Kean for today while she is busy did the photo shoot but hopefully her husband woozi jealous ever though he already knows she was doing a big photo shoot Last night when she told him before they go to bed last night he wasn't on aboard with other guy's seeing her body everywhere but he still support her modeling career regardless because he love seeing her happy.

At the moment she was getting ready inside her bedroom with her makeup artist and hairstyle by the company of her sisters of course they were making her smile before she go inside the bathroom to change to her outfit .

Her outfit/hairstyle:

Whenever her sisters saw her coming out of the bathroom they go cheering wildly because she looks like a goddess with her long curl hair they did dance to the music that was playing inside the dress room.

She was dancing with her sister's having fun together meanwhile her husband woozi did couldn't look on his phone because of her looking very sexy and the song wasn't truly help his case of wanting her so badly meanwhile Jimin is blushing hard seeing Brianna dancing and looking like a goddess before she did go out on the  photo shoot set having a blast taken great pictures getting the professional photographer was getting very excited and love towards her looks and pose was on point making Taehyung wish he was the photographer very much because he was acting like a obsessed ex with drooling over watching her on his phone same as the other guys who is was her ex/ fanboy still.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

211 18 3
Jake a Young boy who looks like a Puppy, very friendly and cute. His Friends adore him.Two People finds him attractive in a Romantic way, one is a gu...
1.6M 38.1K 71
"𝐌𝐚𝐲𝐛𝐞 𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐚 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐢𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐰𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲, 𝐄𝐥𝐲𝐬𝐞. 𝐘𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐦𝐲...
33.7K 2K 36
Life is cruel When you want to die It never let you But When you want to live There are Tons of issues What do you think Can you survive?
20.6K 653 47
Life is not always how we expect it so be Sometimes things go our way and we are happy At times too we don't get what we want and we are sad. Even at...