Girls Und Panzer: The Banebla...

By Demonemperordazed

After TZEENTCH transport the Baneblade and its entire crew to another universe where game called. Sensha-do e... More

The Baneblade in gup universe.
Baneblade, I'll Do My Best as Commander! Baneblade battle.
The Veterans: Sherman Corps! Baneblade 2nd battle.
Reaching the Climax of Our First Battle! Baneblade 2nd battle 2
Anzio is the Next Up! Third battle of the Baneblade. Anzio Match
We're Fighting Pravda! Baneblade battle 4th fight, tragedy struck, HERETICS ATK
This is a Desperate Situation! His angels arrived & kriegsmen.
We're Classmates! We are Baneblade, his Angels and kriegsmen.
It's a Fierce Battle! Against the traitor legions, new arrival ultramarines.
We can't back down from this battle! Last battle.
All of dust! Mext dealing with the chaos gods pt.1 Ooarai school ship was taken
All of dust! Mext dealing with the chaos gods part 2: Battle.
Baneblade in winter cup, Tyranids and French.
Orks, Kommandoz, Ratte, and Baneblade.
Ratte v. Baneblade, Momo's conviction, & BT-42 modified ork.
Counter-attack, Final Battle, Birth of the heroine & Baneblade last stand.
Epilogue.

French, Tyranids, Baneblade And Orks.

30 1 0
By Demonemperordazed

As Tyranids continue to attack them, while in space deathwatch and blood angels descended upon the world thanks to inquisitors from Ordo Xeno, as they opened fired at the hive fleet, as more astartes and imperial guards fight back as they killed the hive tyrant, and after they, killed hive tyrant. It orders all the Tyranids attacked the remaining French tanks, and rest of Ooarai tanks, with ultramarine, deathwatch, and blood angels allies. As for it, the target is the Bane blade who killed the hive tyrant, it roared in angered as it charges.

Bane blade is ready as the tank commander order his crew to fire at it,

While in space, the fleet of both sides suffered causalities,

As more ships brought up, and attacked the hive fleet, as the fleet was it destroyed.

And death of norn queen, this causes the Tyranids to attack each other as imperial forces and rest of deathwatch, blood angels and ultramarine attacked them, as Swarm lord was killed instantly by the Bane blade.

Upon Norn-Queen death, this caused more Tyranids to attack each other while they all been killed off by the combine strength of adeptus astartes and Astra Militarum, the battle was over only French tanks and Ooarai tanks. Many tanks of French team was destroyed fewer causalities only 4 deaths.

They have returned back to their own universe.

There is still some free time to burn before the Ooarai school ship departs. Mallard team is on attendance duty. Anteater Team plays videogames. Shark Team goes fishing whilst the Rabbit Team observe critically. Turtle Team visit a Zaza Coffee. Leopon team checks out a car on sale. Anglerfish Team go out for crepes, with the exception of Miho, who has gone to the Boko Museum with Alice. After enjoying several themed rides, at dinner together Miho asks Alice if she has already chosen a school. Alice hasn't picked one yet, though she expresses her desire for a re-match with Miho when she does.

Meanwhile.

In the meantime, Duck Team meet Fukuda of the Chi-Ha-Tan Academy in a diner for tarashi-yaki. Fukuda congratulates them on their victory in the first match and asks if they have any advice for Chi-Ha-Tan Academy's upcoming first round match against Koala Forest High School. The Duck Team decide that such a difficult question is best answered on a full stomach, and they talk about the preparation of the tarashi-yaki instead. Regardless, Fukuda hears the conversation as nothing but metaphors on how to do better in Sensha-dō.

Fukuda Haru: If the orks will attack us, we will be ready.

Noriko Isobe: Understand, we will help.

With that they eat the food.

Later.

Back on the Ooarai school ship Saori accompanies Momo to a copy shop for some work for the student council. Inside the shop they are welcomed by a middle-aged man who tells Momo where to find the stuff they need. Shortly after a woman, apparently in a state of ill health, approaches and welcomes the two girls, with Momo addressing her as "mom", followed by five kids of various ages greeting Momo with joy. It is only at that point that Saori realizes they are Momo's family, having never met them before now. Saori spends some time with Momo and her family. She observes Momo's care towards her younger siblings and notes that her family is not a wealthy one. Hana, Mako, Yukari and Saori later talk about Momo's situation regarding her family and comment that she'll have difficulties attending a university under those circumstances.

The Ooarai students soon learn that Chi-Ha-Tan Academy will be their next opponents, having defeated Koala Forest High School. Yukari praises the Chi-Ha-Tan girls for managing to pass the first round after a long time of defeats while Momo stated it will be an easy win since all they can do is charge. Miho however suggests not to underestimate Chi-Ha-Tan Academy as they did with BC Freedom; Momo agrees with Miho and apologizes for her overconfidence. Yukari wonders aloud how the rest of the tournament is proceeding.

On the day of the match.

Their drop in jungle world were's ork waaagh happening. In the world, as ork Warboss decided to attack. The match between Ooarai and Chi-Ha Tan is about to begin, with the crowds filling the stands and Miho and Nishi greeting and wishing each other a good match to each other before starting the battle. The terrain is a dense tropical forest, making the movements hard for Ooarai. Miho agrees with Momo's proposal to going up a hill and taking a defensive position against Chi-Ha-Tan's charges, but the latter harass them with hit-and-run tactics, managing to knock out Shark Team in process. Ooarai, surprised frustrated by the unexpected strategy, decide to give up on the hill and take a stand at the shores of a lake. As the orks attempt to attack them, she already know that already, they prepare for combat against the ork, they called for help from Catachan Jungle Fighters.

And they led by Colonel "Iron Hand" Straken, as the Baneblade tank commander opened fire at the ork tanks, destroying them. While Gunnery Sergeant "Stonetooth" Harker opened fire at the couple orks while, Warboss decided to call his Kommandoz to target chihatan and Ooarai, that because both team destroyed his prize tanks, which he stole from. As he ride his ratte tank, but ork created. With help of the mekboyz, as he travels through the jungles.

Later that night.

Fukuda Haru she was scared.

Shizuko Hosomi: What's wrong?

Fukuda Haru: I'm scared.

Tamaki Tamada: Don't worry about it.

Earlier.

Shark team.

Flint: What is this?

Ogin: What?

Ork Boyz: WAAAGH!!!

Miho: Yukari you better look at this.

Yukari: What is it Nishizumi-dono wha-

She saw the tanks from world war II, all been converted into ork abomination of technology.

Yukari: It's that M3 lees, Shermans, panzer III, and IV, Type 89, StuG III, M3 Sherman, M4A3, chruchhill, Tiger II, ARL 44, Char B1 bis, Hetzer, Type 97 Chi-Ha and etc. What IS THIS ABOMINATION!!!

Miho: We need to destroy the rest of the tanks.

Yukari Akiyama nodded as her righteous fury against the orks will be swift and full of rage.

Ork boyz: Wha-

Miho Nizishumi: Right we destroyed the Sherman M4A3!

Gustav Zion Wilhelm: Good we will deal the rest! While we will the deal ork tanks.

Miho: Okay.

The orks WW II tanks swiftly destroyed by her, as she opened fire at the remaining tanks, all of the Warboss WW II tanks collections was destroyed by humans, this angered him.

Warboss: Wot 'umies destroyed mah tanks collection wot's this 'umies must pay send mah kommandoz at once, i want them dead! gots it, kill all 'umies.

Ork Kommandoz: At once we will deal da 'umiez, dey will neva wot hit im, okay Boyz will done sneaky listen! we must kill im sneaky an let im know 'dat we mean kill im got gud!

Later.

After they destroyed the tanks the shark team noticed that they're flag was targeted and they saw, green skinned creatures moving around the jungle, one of them the girl with tanned skin and black hair and naval Department hat, and uniform with black coat, she saw them, as her crew go out as the ork Kommandoz, as her crewmate block it with her iron rod as he leaped into the Bush as the catachan jungle fighter.

Later that night.

Tamada: So why we mood it with song.

Tomiko Teramoto: I know perfect song for this.

She lift the speaker.

Everyone sings just then, the speaker was destroyed by large knife, and they saw red glowing eyes, Tomiko Teramoto was killed by stabbing her through her chest killing her, as Shizuko Hosomi, was horrified to see her radio operator was killed instantly, as the ork Kommandoz grabbed head, as he leaped over the trees, just then, ork dropped down dead, as Shizuko Hosomi was save by Straken, he order his jungle fighters to attack the Kommandoz.

Tomiko Teramoto: Wha-

Shizuko Hosomi: What? No! Tomiko Teramoto!!

Kommando: Wun 'umies down eight more ta go.

Shizuko Hosomi: You-

He grabbed her by the head.

Tamaki Tamada: Shizuko Hosomi! Tomiko Teramoto! Why you!

Just then an ork dropped down, as his head is exploded. As man with cyborg implants and red bandana save her.

??: Miss are you okay?

Shizuko Hosomi: Y-yes I'm okay?

??: Thank the EMPEROR! Your safe. Now boys let's show those green skins what for!

Shizuko Hosomi: Who was that?

Fukuda Haru: That's colonel Straken he's the catachan jungle fight, from the death world of catachan, I called him earlier. Commander Nishi! We must help them for Tomiko Teramoto!

She nodded and so they pursuit them. While the other team is having same problems.

Ayumi Yamagou: What is that?

Azusa Sawa: It's the enemies orks!

Miho Nizishumi and order the rest of the teams to move as catachan jungle fighters showed up.

Female Catachan Jungle Fighter: Are you okay?

Miho Nizishumi: Yes, let's rendezvous with the other tanks at once.

All: Yes!

Momo: Copy! Baneblade!

Gustav Zion Wilhelm: We copy that!

With that they left.

Next Time: Orks, Kommandoz, Ratte, and Baneblade.

A/N: I don't mind if anyone wants to read.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

84.3K 1.2K 71
When Miho Nishizumi's life changed place into another universe of the modern year of 2016 where there's no such thing as Sensha-Do in that universe...
35K 1.1K 23
Reincarnated in Another World With the Ability to Create a Modern Country Dariel a senior high school student who died because of a traffic accident...
23.4K 859 59
all 8 of them are tanks but now their alive and girls whats going on?! and where the hell are they!? watch as girls forged of blood and steel fight...
12K 138 10
I do not own Girls und Panzer or any of the pictures used, all rights go to their respective owners. You went to Saunders High School after boys were...