Internet Difficulties { l.p...

Von twinkiepayne

" Hold on. You're what age?" *I'm sorry. You are having internet difficulties. Please try again later* Mehr

prologue
chapter one
chapter two
chapter three
chapter four
chapter five
chapter six
chapter seven
chapter eight
chapter nine
chapter ten
chapter eleven
chapter twelve
chapter thirteen
chapter fourteen
chapter fifteen
chapter seventeen
chapter eighteen
chapter nineteen
chapter twenty
chapter twenty-one
chapter twenty-two
chapter twenty-three
chapter twenty-four
chapter twenty-five
chapter twenty-six
chapter twenty-seven
chapter twenty-eight
chapter twenty-nine
chapter thirty
chapter thirty-one
chapter thirty-two
chapter thirty-three
chapter thirty-four
chapter thirty-five
chapter thirty-six
chapter thirty-seven
chapter thirty-eight
chapter thirty-nine
chapter forty
chapter forty-one
chapter forty-two
chapter forty-three
chapter forty-four
chapter forty-five
chapter forty-six
chapter forty-seven
chapter forty-eight
epilogue
sequel time

chapter sixteen

96 6 0
Von twinkiepayne

The smell of hairspray. The excitement from the audience. The rush of being on stage. The loud music throughout the large room.

That's right. I'm at a dance competition.

I was freaking out. Paige stood next to me fixing my hair. Our group were going over some parts of the dance.

" Paige, I don't think I'll remember the changes." I say biting my lip.

" Of course you will. You always do, so stop worrying about it." Paige says.

" Girls, we ready? We have to meet the boys backstage." Our dance instructor says. We gather together and walk out of the dressing room. We walk backstage to see the boys in the dance. Louis walks up to me and Paige.

" Ready?" Louis asks.

" No. What if I mess up? What if I fall on my face doing my aerial?" I ask.

" You nail it every time so I don't know why you're worrying." Paige says.

" But, what if Liam doesn't like me dancing anymore? This is my passion, I just can't give it up. What if Liam sees me dancing and he doesn't love me anymore?" I freak out. Louis places his arms on mine. He makes me look at him.

" Liam will still love you no matter what. Don't worry about if Liam will hate you and your dancing because he won't. He obviously loves you so much just to show up here and support you. So, just shut up and dance." Louis says smiling at the end. I smile.

" I see what you did there." I say.

" Exactly." Louis says.

" Next up in the hip-hop category, is Front and Center Dance Academy with Dance with Me!" The announcer announces. I look at Louis scared.

" Shit, that's us." I say. Louis pulls me to the stage.

" And we'll do fine." Louis says.

Ben walks on the stage and stands at center facing backwards. The music starts and he turns around facing the crowd. He lip syncs to the voice over. Then the rest of the group came on starting to dance.

As I was doing my solo part of the dance, I looked into the crowd to see a sea of people's faces. I tried looking harder to find Liam, but I couldn't do it. There was just too many people in the crowd.

I finished my little solo part and continued on with the dance. Eventually our group hit the last pose all out of breath.

The crowd cheered and we all walked off. Louis runs up to me and hugs me.

" See, I told you you would do fine!" Louis says.

" Yeah, I guess you're right. But we won't know until awards." I say.

" Hey Louis, want to get some food with me?" Paige asks Louis out of breath. Louis looks at her and smiles.

" Sure. Let me just go get some money." Louis says. They walk away together. I smile at them. I was about to walk to the audience when I'm stopped by Ben.

" Hey, you did good out there." Ben says.

" Thanks you too. Have you seen my parents?" I ask.

" They're out in the audience waiting for you." Ben says.

" Thanks Ben. See you at awards." I say. I walk to the audience doors and searched through the crowd looking for either my parents or Liam. I felt someone grab my hand and pull me somewhere. I look to see Liam pulling me to my parents, Rachel, and she had to bring Niall. Liam pulls me to the four of them. Mother throws her arms around me.

" You did so good Amelia! I'm so proud of you!" Mother says.

" Thanks mother." I say. Mother lets go of me. Rachel and Niall look at me.

" You did really good Millie." Rachel says.

" Yeah, when you did that flip thing was really cool. I liked that." Niall says.

" Thanks you two." I say. Father looks at me.

" I'm so glad you stuck with dancing. You look so good doing it." Father says.

" You say that every time I perform a dance." I say.

" Because I am. I'm glad my daughter is growing up like this." Father says.

" Thanks father." I say.

" We're gonna go get some food. We'll be right back with something for you." Mother says. Mother, father, Rachel, and Niall walk away and to the food court. I look at Liam. He was smiling at me. I wrap my arms around his neck. He slips his arms around my waist.

" I love when you're hot and sticky." Liam says.

" Liam, that's weird. Just tell me I did good." I say. Liam pecks my lips.

" You did good, babe. And I'm proud of my baby." Liam says. I smile.

" Thanks Li. You should've seen me backstage. I was freaking out that you weren't gonna love me anymore after seeing me dance." I say. Liam places a soft kiss on my forehead.

" I would never stop loving you. I love you too much to stop." Liam says. I felt myself blushing. We break apart before father and mother come back to us.

Mother thinks she knows that Liam and I are together, but we tell her she is just losing her mind. And it somehow works everytime.

Rachel and Niall run up to us. Rachel hands me a bag that looked like it had a sub sandwich in it.

" It is what you like. Ham and cheese." Rachel says.

" Thanks Rachel. I have to get back for awards soon. I'll see you later." I say.

" Hey, I want to buy you something here. Do they have anything you would like to buy?" Liam says.

" Yeah, they have this shirt that I'm in love with. Hopefully they'll still have it after awards." I say.

" Millie, let's go! It's awards time!" A girl on my team, Chloe, says. I nod my head. We walk back to the dressing room so I could put my sandwich in my dance bag. I place the sandwich out of sight and Chloe and I walk to the stage.

Our group was in the back left corner of the stage. We walk onto the stage and I sit next to Louis and Ben.

" So did you see Liam before getting up here?" Louis asks.

" Of course I did. Why wouldn't I?" I say. Louis shrugs his shoulders.

Music blasted through the speakers on the stage as some of the dance groups danced. We were one of those groups that were too lazy to get up and start dancing. I know it's bad, but whatever.

The announcer got everyone to settle and she started to announcer how the groups did. Ben looked at me.

" Do you think we did good?" Ben asks.

" We always do good. Don't worry about it Ben." I say.

" Dance with Me from Front and Center Dance Academy gets a platinum!" The announcer announced.(A/N Platinum is the highest award groups usually can get at most dance competitions. It goes from, lowest to highest, silver, gold, high gold, and platinum.) Our whole group cheered as Becky stood up and got the award. Becky placed it in the middle of our group.

" Look at that beauty." Louis says. Paige took her phone out and took a picture of it with me and Ben in the background.

" And for overalls. Who's excited, let me hear it!" The announcer spoke. The crowd clapped and the kids on stage screamed. The announcer laughed as she started to read the overalls. Ben looked down at my hand.

" Can I hold your hand for good luck? I might squeeze it a little." Ben says.

" Go a head Ben. Just don't put me in a hospital." I say reaching my hand out. Ben let out a little laugh and grabbed my hand. As the announcer said third place, Ben started squeezing my hand.

" And in first place is, can I get a drum roll up in here?" The announcer says. She sure knows how to get people impatient. Everyone started to drum roll.

" Dance with Me from Front and Center Dance Academy! Get up here guys!" The announcer announced. We all screamed and stood up. Ben threw his arms around me and then we ran to where the announcer stood. Louis was holding the trophey and the announcer put the microphone into his face.

" So, state your name, your instructor, and your studio." The announcer says.

" I'm Louis Tomlinson, my instructor is Dani Smith and we're Front and Center Dance Academy!" Louis says. The crowd claps and we walk back to our spot. We sit down in the spots we had before. My little sister on the team crawls to me and sits on my lap.

" I'm happy for you Millie." Kiera says. I kiss her cheek.

" Thanks baby. Hey, I'm proud of you too. Your hip-hop did good too." I say.

" Thanks Millie." Kiera says. The competition finished and we did whatever we want. I held Kiera's hand and I walked to the audience looking for either my parents or Kiera's parents.

I found my parents standing talking with Kiera's parents as Rachel was watching Niall play on his phone. Liam was on his own phone. Liam looks up from his phone and smiles at the two of us.

" Millie, do you know who that man is?" Kiera asks.

" That's my boyfriend." I say to her. Kiera's eyes light up.

" Really? I want to meet him." Kiera says. She drags me towards him. I sit in the seat next to him and Kiera plops herself on my lap.

" Did you make a little friend?" Liam asks smiling at Kiera.

" She's my little sister from dance. She wants to meet you, right Kiera?" I say. Kiera nods her head a little and shoves her face into my neck.

" Hi Kiera. I'm Liam. It's really nice to meet you." Liam says. Kiera peeks her head out of my neck. I nudge her.

" Say hi back. He won't bite I promise." I say.

" Hi Liam." Kiera says. Liam smiles at her. Her mother walks up to us.

" Kiera, come on. Let's go gather your stuff and leave. Bye Millie." Her mother says. Kiera stands up on my thighs and her mother takes her in her arms. And they walk away. I look back at Liam.

" She was a cute girl." Liam says.

" Calm yourself child molester." I joke.

" Hey, that's not funny to joke." Liam says. Mother and father walk up to the four of us.

" Millie grab your stuff so we can leave. We'll meet you by the front door." Father says.

" Okay, I'll be right back." I say. I walk out of the audience and back to the dressing room. I go to my bag and pack everything up. Paige runs up to me and throws her arms around me.

" You were so good today." Paige says.

" Thanks Paige. You did well today too." I say. Paige leaves me to finish packing. I grab my bag and walk out of the dressing room.

I walk to the front door and look for my family. I eventually found them waiting for me.

" You ready?" Father asks. I nod my head. Father, mother, Rachel, and Niall start walking out. I look at Liam.

" I'm really proud of you baby." Liam says. I peck his lips.

" Thanks Liam. Let's go to the car." I say.

" Here. Let me carry your bag." Liam says grabbing my bag out of my hand.

" No, Li, you don't have to." I say.

" I'm a gentleman and I must." Liam says. I roll my eyes. Liam and I walked to the car. Liam opened the trunk and placed my bag in the car as I got in. Liam closed the trunk and got in himself. Father pulled out of the parking lot and drove away.

Today was a good day, and I'm proud of myself.

***

I have another idea for a story but idk if I should do it or not. I think it would be a cool story. Idk tho

So I had finals today so that's why I updated early. I'm almost on summer break so expect more updates. :))

Thank you for reading! Please comment and vote!

1 comment and 2 votes for next chapter?

***

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

381K 10.1K 62
Title says it all - this is being edited like crazy, my thirteen year old brain thought i was doing the damn thing and i was not. at all. lmao
4.4K 48 43
What will 26 year old Liam Payne do when he incounters a little girl with a dark past. And all the problems that come with her. Maybe his old band ma...
56.5K 390 53
My 1st ever age play as I been reeding other wattpad aorthers 1D age plays books