why us

נכתב על ידי Any619

jimin and Taehyung best friends soulmates even jimin has a tiny crush on Taehyung but before he can confess t... עוד

Introduction
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
impp

1

2.9K 74 10
נכתב על ידי Any619

💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙

Jeon Jungkook name was not just a normal room everyone knows the power this name consist no one disobeys this name even not the police what Jungkook want that Jungkook gets loves to play with girls many tried to become permanent in his life but they are just pests for him after one use . He is a bisexual so he use both boys and girls for his need.

Lisa Jungkooks best friend and crime partner from childhood they both always have same thinking towards poor and helpless people's she also has many toys in her past she is also a bisexual.

When Lisa and Jungkook turns 25 their parents decided to marry them they don't love each other both even think love thing never been existed in their life

😐 like how can it happen when you suddenly see someone and your heart start pumping blood so fast you can't able to accelerate what is happening this is all shit for them😐.

But they both get married later on for their company but after their marriage they both found out they both are Dom they need someone or you can say sub to fulfill their needs but they don't trust anyone accept each other so they just start doing one night strands  sometimes with boys or girls both just enjoying their life fullest.

Place
Jeon farmhouse 

Three persons are sound sleep actually two are sound sleep on bed while third one is laying on ground.

Yes two persons laying on bed are Jungkook and Lisa and and third one laying on the ground is their one night strand Choi Reu . Yes after using the person the person is not their level anymore so after using Reu entire night by jeon couples they just throw her on floor.

After sometime both Lisa and Jungkook wake up as they have to go Jungkooks  brother house they did shower and come out after getting ready when Reu suddenly hugs Jungkook.

Reu:baby where are you going.

Jungkook: slut be in your limit.

Reu: Lisa baby look how Jungkook is talking to me .

Lisa: be respectful bitch at least he is still standing straight how dare you take my name from your cheap mouth.

Reu: but why are saying like this I thought you guys love me.

Jungkook: love he just laughed and get out of room.

Lisa: aren't you to cheap for our love cmon our standards are not low that we will choose you payment will be directly reaches to your account.

Saying that she just leave from their while Reu was feeling low how can a poor dare to love a rich weather she comes with them for night strand because she needs money for her survival neither she is so much educated to get a decent job life is not easy for her but at night when they are making love when they praise each other she thought that praise was for her so she just make to high dreams .

On other side
Namjin mansion

Namjoon was sitting on sofa when Jungkook and Lisa enters inside living room.

Jungkook: good morning hyung.

Lisa: good morning.

Namjoon: good morning Jungkook and Lisa you both come early then expected.

Jungkook: you know na hyung when it's work we are very punctual about it.

Namjoon: yah yah I know ideal punctual jeon couple.

Lisa: brother in law where is my jinie.
Namjoon: in kitchen angry on slaves.

Jungkook: you got new slaves hyung.

Namjoon: no .

Lisa: you both are still stick to your old slaves didn't you get bored.

Namjoon: I also don't know what is happening to us this time we are not able to throw them so why not use them the fullest.
(They all laugh at this as if it was the funniest joke they have ever heard off).

After saying that they all enters inside dining room.

Where Jin was sitting on the chair staring at his two slaves who are kneeling down on raw rice as they are wearing girls skirts which hurts them more a vibrator was fitted inside them they want to moan but know if they punishment is going to be worse.

They are getting the punishment just because they are not able to wake up early on the regular time they are given.

Jungkook and Lisa are pleased by the view while Namjoon just smirk at them because he knew his slaves hates public humiliation.

Lisa: brother in law we don't know you are this much strict .

Jungkook: same thought.

Jin: you know I hate only one this that is disobedience.

Saying that they all sit on dinning table and start talking about business while Suga and hobi was on floor helpless wanted to end this punishment as soon as possible.

Jungkook: now hyung tell us what event you are talking about in which first both you are going but know we have to go.

Namjoon: remember I told you about Seoul university.

Lisa: yes.

Jin: first we are going their as a chef guest for cultural program but know our gun shipments are also coming on same day so we have to go their will you mind going to Seoul university.

Jungkook: nah we are free that day.

Lisa: yes and maybe we will also find some slave their you know I'm jealous of you sometime.

Jin: oh don't worry you will find your slaves soon then we can finally convert our dream into reality didn't Lisa.

Namjoon: what dream.

Jin: you both will found out later just wait and watch.

Did you like the story.

When you want me to update next.

Did you feel bad for Suga and hobi.

To be continued.

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

221K 6.8K 49
A fanfic of two friends, one wants a relationship and the other wants to keep their friendships - "You know we could be friends, with benefits." "Ben...
254K 9.9K 27
Yoongi and jimin are stepbrothers at their first encounter they didn't seem to like eachother what will happen if one of them fell in love read to fi...
234K 11K 61
Jungkook and Taehyung have been friends as long as they can remember, and being in the different ranks was never an issue. Until one of the two get...
503K 21.4K 43
"friends don't look at friends the way i look at you" taehyung and jungkook have been best friends since forever. but taehyung has a secret...he's in...