Meeting Austin Mahone (Austin...

By amynoellehope

Amy is planning on having the perfect summer in Miami with her best friends, but what will happen when she me... More

Meeting Austin Mahone (Austin mahone love story)
A day at the beach
Dance rehersals
The concert
Going back to school
Waiting...
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16

Amy..?

2.4K 47 0
By amynoellehope

*** still Austin's point of view***

"Amy..?"

"AUSTIN MAHONE?!" Her friends asked sounding shocked. I guess they didnt expect me to know Amy's name. I was waiting for Amy to say something but she was just stareing at me with her mouth open. I guess she was shocked too.

"Y-you r-remember... My... Name?" She asked kind of stuttering.

"Haha of course I do! How could I forget?" I couldn't stop smiling at her.

We were all just kind of standing there untill Alex said

"Hey I'm Alex! Austin's best friend"

They all looked at each other and starting laughing and said together "haha yeah we know!"

"Well I'm Dave Austin's bodyguard. You probably knew that too though..?" Dave said joking.

"Yeah I did acutally! Haha but it's nice to met you guys! Im Amy that's Bianca and that's Julie" she said pointing to the two girls standing next to her.

"Hi" they both said at the same time smiling at us.

"So we saw you guys singing and danceing.. I most say your not to bad!" I said to the girls.

They all blushed and Amy said "well Bianca's an AMAZING singer and Julie's an AMAZING dancer! I just kind of make them look bad." She said smiling. Wow.. Her smile is amazing.

"Aww Amy that's not true!" Julie said. "Yeah your a pretty good model. Look at this picture!" Bianca said holding up her phone to us.

"BIANCA NO NOT THAT PICTURE!" Amy screamed, but when she tried to stop Bianca she trip and fell in the water fountain.

"Amy! Are you okay?!" I said well running up to help her up out of the fountain.

"Uhh yeah.. Yeah I'm fine" she said looking down embarrassed. She looked over at her friends and Alex and Dave. Then they all started laughing. After a couple of minutes of nonstop laughter she said while laughing along "okay guys it wasn't that funny!"

"Yes... Yes... It was!" Julie said in between laughs.

I looked over at Amy who was standing there shivering.

"Are you cold?" I asked her.

"Ye-yess! The water is freezing!" She said shivering.

"I told you it would be cold!" Dave yelled at me.

I just rolled my eyes at Dave and put my coat in Amy.

"Come on let's go get you some dry clothes." I said as I led her up to my hotel room.

***Amy's point of view***

I.AM.SO.EMBARRASSED! Usually I wouldn't care and laugh just as much as Bianca and Julie were but of course it had to happen in front of Austin. I fell in a water fountain in front of Austin Carter Mahone. Of course this had to happen to me. I wasn't even thinking straight all I could think of is how embarrassed I was. That's why it took me awhile to realize what was happening. Before I knew it Austin was leading me into his hotel room to get me dry clothes.

"Here you can barrow some of my clothes." Austin said handing me a pair of sweatpants and a sweatshirt.

"Thank you" I said walking into the bathroom and blushing a little.

"Eww this is what I look like!" I thought to myself when I looked in the mirror. I had makeup running down my face and my hair looked terrible.

"Wow I'm surprised Austin didn't run away screaming.." I thought to myself. When I put on his sweatshirt it smelled like him and I couldn't stop smiling. I washed my face and put my hair in a side braid trying to look a little bit more presentable. As I was walking out of the bathroom and into the room where Austin was I overheard him on the phone saying "well what are we suppose to do now, we need her and the shows in two days!" Austin paused I guess listening to the person he was on the phone with.

"Okay ill try to find someone." He said while hanging up. I walked into the room and said to him "is everything okay?"

"Yeah it's just on of my backup dancers got hurt and can't dance. I have a concert in two days! My manger said I had to try to find a new dancer or the show might be called off.." He said looking upset.

"Well I actually might be able to fix that." I said with the biggest smile on my face.

"What?! Really Amy that would be amazing!" He said looking up at me.

"Yeah! My friend Julie, she's one of the best dancers I have ever seen and it's like her dream to dance in front of a lot of people."

"Do you think she would do it for me? I can introduce her to all my dancers and they can teach her what she needs to know!" He said to me looking excited.

"I'm sure she would love to do it! She might be a little shy and nervous at first but I think she'll do it. We should ask first though." I said to him.

"Yeah okay let's go ask her then!" He said walking to the door.

"Oh Austin!" I said calling after him.

"Yeah?" He said turning around to face me.

"Thank you for letting me borrow your clothes and letting me dry off"

"No problem" he said winking at me.

***

"JULIE! GUESS WHAT?!" I yelled running up to my best friend.

"WHAT?!" She yelled back happily.

"Austin you ask and make it more official!" I said turning to Austin.

"Haha okay. Well one of my main back up dancers got hurt and I have a really important show In two days. Amy said your an amazing dancer and I was wondering if you would be my back up dancer?" Austin ask Julie.

Julie just stood there I'm shock, not knowing what to say back to him.

"Are you serious..?" Julie asked.

"Julie that's amazing!!" Bianca said with a huge smile on her face while hugging Julie and congratulating her.

"Yeah I am. It's okay if you don't want to but please just come to rehearsal with me tomorrow and then decided. The dancers will show you everything." Austin said hoping she would say yes.

"Uhh I guess.. Sure why not!" Julie said being more happy.

"AAHHH JULIE THIS IS AWESOME!" Bianca and I yelled.

"Thank you soo much Julie I really appreciate this!" Austin said hugging Julie.

"Haha no problem I mean this is sorta my dream and its kinda hard to say no to Austin Mahone!" Julie said laughing.

Austin began to laugh to and said "can you met us here tomorrow at 11:30?" Austin asked.

"Of course. See you guys tomorrow!" I said waving too the boys.

"Bye" they all said waving and smiling.

We started to walk away when I remembered I was still wearing Austin's clothes.

"Wait Austin" I said running back to him " what about your clothes?"

"Haha you can give them back to me letter... Oh and here" he said handing me a piece of paper "goodnight Amy" he said winking at me.

"Goodnight Austin" I said before turning around and trying to catch up with Bianca and Julie.

"What's that?" Bianca asked me while pointing to the piece of paper Austin handed me.

Oh right I forgot about that I thought I began to open up the piece of paper and saw Austin's number written on it.

"He gave me his number" I said blushing.

"WHAT?!?!" Bianca and Julie both screamed.

"Come in let's go home I'm tired and we have to get up early so Julie can show off her moves!" I said to them as we started to walk back to the hotel.

"Thank you soo much Amy this wouldn't have happened without you" Julie said hugging me.

"Aww mo problem jul you deserve it!"

"You really do Julie your an amazing dancer!" Bianca said.

"Thank you so much guys. Love you both!" Julie said to us.

"We love you too" Bianca and I both said while hugging Julie.

"Wait guys" bianca said.

"What" Julie and I both asked looking confused.

"What if Austin... Knows.... GREYSON CHANCE!"

"Oh my god" Julie said rolling her eyes.

"Haha this again b?" I asked.

"WHAT IF HE'S THERE TOMORROW! WHAT IF I GETVTO MET HIM! Ugh I gotta make sure I look hot!" Bianca said starting to plan what she was going to wear tomorrow.

"Whatever you say BB" Julie and I both said laughing at how nervous Bianca got.

***

Before I we went to bed I texted Austin saying

"hey its Amy! Thank you so much again for this. Julie's really excited!"

Austin: "hey! Haha no problem she's actually saving me! And I get to see you :)"

Austin: goodnight Amy.. See you tomorrow!(:"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

161K 4.8K 50
matilda styles, will you be my valentine? (please reject me so i can move on) ⋆ ˚。⋆୨💌୧⋆ ˚。⋆ IN WHICH christopher sturniolo falls for nepo baby or...
551K 19.9K 95
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
377K 6.2K 79
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
1.1M 59.7K 37
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...