CROSSOVER [UNxNAN AU]

By SagittariiAsteri

EarthMix AU UN x MuangNan TOL x FUTS More

CROSSOVER
CROSSOVER 1
CROSSOVER 2
CROSSOVER 3
CROSSOVER 4
CROSSOVER 5
CROSSOVER 6
CROSSOVER 7
CROSSOVER 8
CROSSOVER 9
CROSSOVER 11
CROSSOVER 12
CROSSOVER 13
CROSSOVER 14
CROSSOVER 15
CROSSOVER 16
CROSSOVER 17
CROSSOVER 18
CROSSOVER 19
CROSSOVER 20

CROSSOVER 10

447 27 3
By SagittariiAsteri

10

Friday.
Today Un will meet the family who love Muang Nan till this day. Mork's family.

"Do I look okay?" Un asked Nan. Muang Nan licked his lips as he see his man in long sleeves dress shirt, sleeves folded up to his elbow, dark pants. The pants fitted Un so well, emphasizing his great figure. His hair got longer making it harder for Nan to keep his hands to himself. He swallowed hard and averted his eyes.

"Yeah, you look gorgeous baby," Nan said as he tries to get out of the same area where Un is. Un knew it. They've been teasing each other for days now but it's Nan who always pulls away first. His eyes are somehow mixed with lust and worry. When it happens, Un respect the boundaries. He wanted Nan to be sure if something happens between them. He wants him to enjoy and be comfortable with it.

"How do you know Nan if you are looking the other way?" Un gently grab his chin making Nan gasp looking at Un with his 'Fuck Me' eyes. Un lit his head to the side.

"How do I look Nan," Nan's lips parted. Un, he is not really asking, he just want a reaction from him.

"You are being unfair right now," Nan said as his breath becomes hollow, almost panting. Un just chuckle and nod. He let Nan go and stepped back.

"Well be late," Un said getting his wallet on the bed. He turn to his suprise Nan standing too close to him.

"Kiss me hard before we go," Un lean down to capture Nan's soft lips. Nan cling onto Un's broad shoulders. The slow, passionate kiss. It's everything. Nan's hand made it's way to Un's nape. No, not right now. Nan is already urging him to deepen the kiss. He slowly pull away from the kiss, giving each other a time to catch their breath. Un look at his boyfriend's face, god, Nan's face is so beautiful with his plump lips still parted, his eyes still close. He'll do anything for this man.

Un's hand made it's way to Nan's chin and run his thumb on his bottom lip.

"Baby, breath. We need to go now. They're waiting for us," Nan swallowed hard. He nod and let Un go. He open his eyes, it's clouded by excitement and lust.

"No, no, no. We really need to go Nan,"

"Yes, let me just... Collect myself. One moment please," Nan said as he stepped back from Un and look into the ceiling and bit his lower lip. Calm down.

--

The restaurant looks expensive. This is the kind of place Un will never go to. Muang Nan grab Un's hand. They looked at each other and smile.

"Ready? Don't be nervous, Mork and Meen parents are the nicest people," Un nod and gave a weak smile. But the current standing in life is very different for Un and Muang Nan.

Is this going to be a problem in the future?

--

"So Un, Fine Arts department?" Mork's father asked smiling at him. Un nod and proceeds to talk about his course. Mork's parents already fall in love with Un's charm and the way he speaks.

Mork's father is called Aran and his mother is called Prija.

Meen is looking at Un with heart eyes again.

Muang Nan stared at Meen with a bitch resting face of his. Mork is already watching them, Pi on the other hand is enjoying the food and holding Mork's hand under the table.

"Oh that's wonderful Un, sometimes we'd love to invite you to some art galleries. My wife and I love looking at great pieces," Aran said as he look at his wife who is nodding at the idea.

"We'd love to hear your input on paintings and sculptures for the hospitals," Prija said as Un nod, he forgot that Mork's family have hospitals. Aran looks at Nan.

"Nan, did you meet Dr. Tat?" Nan's eyes widen in shock hearing the name. His face is ashen. Why the fuck...

"Why dad?" Mork asked in a restrained voice.

"Oh he is back in Thailand, he is asking about Muang Nan," Aran informed his son.

Prija already sense the tense atmosphere. She is looking at all of them. Un is confuse, Nan is scared, Mork is mad, Pi is confuse but curious then Meen, the boy looks shocked like he knows something.

"Did you tell him dad?! God I-" Mork being angry and Nan having a scared look on his face. Un knows something is up. Un grasped Nan hand and to his surprise it's cold. Looking at his boyfriend's face. The guy is terrified.

"Mork, father didn't know," Nan said in a  whisper. Mork stopped making a fuss and sat down.

"Is there something I should know Mork? Muang Nan?" Both of them are looking down. Nan stood up, so did Un and grab his boyfriend's waist to support.

"May I be excuse? I don't feel well. I would like to go home now," Nan said quietly but they all heard it. Aran is stunned. He just nod.

"Un please take care of Muang Nan, he might not be Mork and Meen's brother, we love him as much as we do on that two silly kids," Un nod and pull Nan to his side going out of the restaurant.

Aran and Prija are worried about their other son. Aran turn to look at Mork who is so mad and clenching his fist.

"Mork, I think we need to talk," Aran is taking all the information that he needs to know why there's a bad blood between the scholar of their foundation with Mork and Nan.

--

The drive home is very quiet. Nan is looking outside the window, no emotions. Just quietly looking out, he is just beside Un but he can feel that Nan is so far from him.

He is worried. That moment that name was mentioned, Mork got angry and Nan got scared. Un is thinking, if this has something to do that night? The night that he go to Un's apartment, barefoot.

"Un," Muang Nan said. His voice is shaking but he is trying to be strong.

"Hmm,"

"I'll tell you ugly things about me tonight, after that tell me if you still want me," Un pullover. He stopped to grab Nan's chin to make Nan look at him.

"Talk to me, are we good? What between us... Did something change?" Un is worried that this issue that Nan have will affect what they have. Empty, Muang Nan's eyes are empty. Un's blood gone cold. No, he won't loose Muang Nan this way. There's no way he'll let him go.

"I'll drive and you tell me everything at home," Now questions are going to be answered. The first question is, can Un handle all of it?

--

Two cups of tea.
Two people sitting in silence.
They didn't change their clothes yet. They have a television in the front of them open, a movie is playing but both men are not really watching it. They are just staring at it blankly.

Un is waiting for Muang Nan to talk. It's been a few minutes now but he doesn't want to force it out of him. He wants Nan to take his time, construct the words he wants to say inside his mind. He wanted to touch him but Nan gave off the scared vibe putting Un in a tight spot.

Un stood up walks towards the bedroom and get a blanket from the closet. He came out and Muang Nan is still in the same position. Putting the blanket on Nan without touching him. Nan blinked as he felt Un do things for him.

Will Un still be like this after all of the shit he was about to say? Un is fixing the blanket on Nan shoulder, Nan's hand made it way up to Un's hand, he grabbed it tight and squeeze it. Un's hand is so warm.

"Nan?"

"I met him when I was seventeen," Nan started. He doesn't want to see Un's reactions. He doesn't want to see his disgust. Un's hand slowly slipped out of his touch, his heart hurt. He miss the warmth. But to his surprise, Un's hand grab his waist making him look at him.

"Look at me when you tell the story Nan," Nan swallowed slowly and nod, he turn slowly to be in face to face with Un who's now holding both of his hands. God, he love how warm Un's hands are. It's soothes his soul.

"I met him in a hospital that Mork's family own," Nan is frowning remembering the first time that they met.

"He is twenty-seven years old that time," So much older than Nan.

"From there, he keeps on trying to talk to me. So it is safe to say he likes men. Till I gave in and started our relationship," He doesn't want to tell all the details just important ones.

"Wait, hold on. You're seventeen this time?" Nan nod. What? Un frown. An older man talking to a seventeen year old? Is that guy even in a right mind?

"I wanted to be loved, he is the first person who show that he loves me so I take it, grab the opportunity," Un understood. From the kind of family Nan have, it's natural for him to seek love and affection in a different way or different people.

"He even got an apartment where we can stay and see each other. It's like our little love nest," Un got uncomfortable. Looking back, now they are staying together for almost three months. They've known each other for five months. Is it like them?

"When I turned eighteen, I found out he is engage for three years. They are talking about it in the hospital because the couple is planning their wedding," Nan chuckle bitterly. Un is stunned, the guy is older and now he have a fiancee?

"I told Mork about it and have him drive me to the apartment we are staying to get my clothes and just go. Mork wanted to go up the apartment with me but I told him to just wait for me in the parking lot. I never expected him to be there," Un felt Muang Nan's stress as he walks back his memory lane.

"Nan it's okay, I'm here. If you want we can talk about it next ti-" Nan shook his head.

"No I need to tell you now, I don't want you to be left in the dark like earlier. Just give me a few minutes to get all my courage and tell myself that after this your not going to leave me," Un gently squeeze Nan's hands and gave him an encouragement. Nan is shaking. What the fuck did this Tat do to him to this extend.

"We are talking, I told him I know about it...I-I'm breaking up with him, I didn't like that he is cheating with me... I-I...He...He... I turned me back on him, h-he grab my wrist and throw me on the floor. I blacked out a few seconds, Tat have sleeping pills. He pop on in my mouth, forcing water down my throat also, god... I...He..." Un stopped him, He doesn't want to do this to him. Nan is not crying, he is scared. His eyes are wide with terror. Thinking about the truma that he went through. Un's hand made their way up to Nan's cheeks making Nan look at him directly, Un smile warmly, thankful that Nan wanted to share this part of him also. With that, Muang Nan saw how Un's face is painted with understanding, care and so much love. That made him broke down and cry.

"I wanted to... I-"

"Hush babe, I just want to know. Did he got his way with you? All the way?" Nan shook his head.

"Mork got there, I dial him. He heard... I... He saw... He took me to the hospital..." Un nod in understanding. He needs to talk to Mork.

"Why are you asking about... If he got his way you'll leave me?" Nan is so cute that Un wanted to bite his chubby cheeks.

"No, hell no. I just wanted to know how hard I'm gonna punch him if I saw him," Muang Nan laugh.

"How did I even end up with you?" Nan slowly let the fear go. He have Un in his side. So far the man is not running out of the door.

"You landed on my ocean Muang Nan, your a star that fell down from the sky,"

"Why are you so cheesy?"

"Ahh, because I can," Un said pulling Nan into his embrace as they look at the screen again.

"Nan you don't have to tell me all of it in one night, take your time. At lease I have a general idea of what is going on with you," This is enough for now. He is glad he got Nan to tell him things he doesn't want to share with other people. He is glad that Nan trusted him this much.

"Why are you so calm about this..."

"Oh Nan, I have a seething resentment to the guy. But I want all your flaws Nan, I'll value them as much as your strengths. I won't leave just because of that, did you think I just love you because of the beautiful things about you and how you look?" Nan pout about to cry again. Because yeah that's what he thought.

"Muang Nan the first time I saw you, you made me fall in love with your soul when I looked into your eyes. How can I unlove you?"

"Why do you sound romantic and unreal?" Nan cried again. Un just laugh and hug the man tighter.

Un knows, he got the right person this time.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.8K 352 11
Marrying your boyfriend of two and a half years and being together forever... sounded perfect right? Earth and Mix had basically grown up together a...
66.1K 3K 24
#1 in EarthMixx (15th August 2021) #2 in EarthMix (18th August 2021) #3 in PhuphaTian (31st May 2022) "I wish to connect with my one true love and to...
5.3K 285 11
Short Story of BibleBuild🖤💙
66.7K 3K 32
I've been loving you since the first time we met. I've been loving you at the first hello. Will you ever be mine? As I am always being yours. *Discla...