Kolhapur Chronicles

By preksays

Raghav Rao. The name itself is enough to awaken fear in the minds of the common man. He had reasons to be th... More

characters
prologue
1. realisation
2. chance
3. family
4. angel
5. olaf
6. breakdown
7. light
8. perspective
9. sunset
10. kitchen
11. peace
12. past
13. present
14. future
15. sorry
16. forgiveness
17. progression
18. hurt
19. pain
20. mine
21. feelings
22. stars
23. forever
epilogue
the end

authors note

2.5K 76 22
By preksays

This is the story of Raghav and Pallavi from the star plus show Mehndi Hai Rachne Waali. This story begins from the moment Pallavi decides to leave Hyderabad after her forced marriage with Raghav. The story is mainly set in Kolhapur, with flashbacks and a few scenes from Hyderabad.

The book will be purely based in English, with some words of Hindi and Marathi.

A few dates and events are altered to fit the story.

The images used at the end of each chapter are exclusively made my me. The images used within are not owned by me, they are from Pinterest/google.

No part of this book maybe reproduced or copied by any means. All rights reserved.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

143K 8.1K 60
"Look what I have become in your love! Every time you are around me it makes me go crazy ! I can't even think of a future that you won't be a part of...
84.5K 5.1K 52
"All the dreams that I ve seen for us will come true ,the only difference is that I won't be there in any of them" She had lost her parents in the mo...
42.7K 3K 36
"IF YOU WANT TO GO!... JUST GO...... " Raghav stopped and looked at her with glistening eyes, he hastily wiped his tears and spoke... "BUT" "DON'T Y...
4.2M 148K 83
STOP RIGHT THERE Mrs Priya Ekaansh Raghuvanshi, a shiver ran down her spine listening his dangerous voice she gulp and tightly close her eyes,she was...