Soaring Through the Sky - Spe...

By coucoumgg14

To meet your soulmate is to to surrender yourself completely. Bella Snow and Spencer Reid have been in love f... More

~INTRODUCTION~
~PROLOGUE~
saturn
i dreamed a dream
lover
to build a home
golden
for emma
you are my sunshine
we'll meet again
lovers rock
hidden in the sand
red
believer
thank you
wait
16 candles
the night we met
slipping through my fingers
sunsetz
somewhere only we know
washing machine heart
cough syrup
feeling good
love grows
what once was
somebody's watching me
i love you so
dark red
everywhere
oblivion
space junk
she knows
in this shirt
ophelia
until i found you
i feel pretty
maniac
at last
nothing new
halloween
therapy
fourth of july
watching him fade away
eventually
keep breathing
how to disappear
city of stars
welcome home, son
penitentiary
mind over matter
matilda
in limbo
murders
the end of the world
ivy
you're gonna miss this
where'd all the time go
ob-la-di, ob-la-da
stuff we did
epilogue
~AUTHOR'S NOTE~

me and my husband

2.7K 96 191
By coucoumgg14

"And I am the idiot with the painted face"

*                *               *

   Spencer was quiet that morning as he got dressed. He didn't say a word to Bella as he slowly drank his coffee in the kitchen. He stared out the window and tapped his fingers on the kitchen counter. Bella watched him with steady eyes, keeping quiet as she got Emma ready for the day. 

   The entire car ride to work was awkward. Spencer turned on the radio, not even caring that one of his favorite songs was on. He bit the inside of his cheek as Bella stared out the window, crossing her arms against her waist.

   As they pulled into the parking lot, Bella frowned and looked over at Spencer. He put the car in park and opened his door before Bella reached out, softly grabbing his arm. He turned and looked at her, his eyes focused.

   "I don't want to be angry today," she whispered. "I don't want you to be mad at me."

   "I'm not mad at you, honey," Spencer whispered.

   He turned and got out of the car as Bella furrowed her eyebrows in confusion. She got out of the car as well, shutting the door as she looked over to see Spencer already walking towards the building. She sped up, attempting to catch up to him as she wobbled in her small heels.

   Entering the building, Spencer moved past other agents swiftly. He ignored the people who smiled and nodded at him, his eyes set straight forward as he got onto the elevator. Bella struggled to catch her breath as she joined him, looking at him in confusion as he stared straight ahead at the elevator doors.

   "Spence," Bella whispered. "Are you ok?"

   "Of course," Spencer mumbled as the elevator doors opened.

   The two doctors stepped off and made their way inside the bustling room of agents. Spencer looked around at their desks, noticing some members of the team concentrated on paperwork, before his eyes set on the conference room. He narrowed his eyes and began to make his way forward, pushing past other agents and squeezing past desks.

   "Hey, Bella!" Penelope exclaimed, a wide smile on her face as she hobbled over with a strawberry donut in her hand. "Did you get a donut?"

   "Someone brought donuts?" Bella asked.

   "Gus did! They're in the conference room!"

   Bella whipped her head around and watched as Spencer made his way to the conference room. Gus, Luke, JJ, and Matt stood inside, picking out donuts before indulging on them. Gus smiled and joked as Spencer pushed the door open.

   "Oh god," Bella whispered underneath her breath as she dashed towards the conference room.

   Gus looked up from the box of donuts and smiled at Spencer. He grabbed a napkin and a plate.

   "Good morning, Dr. Reid," he said. "Care for a donut?"

   Spencer ignored him completely, clenching his fists as he stared at Gus. With anger coursing through his veins, he marched over to Gus and punched him as hard as he could. Gus stumbled back, dropping the napkin and plate as blood dripped from his nose.

   Without a second thought, Spencer grabbed Gus and slammed him into the wall. He grabbed him by the shoulders, slamming him roughly.

   "STAY AWAY FROM HER!" Spencer boomed. "DO YOU HEAR ME? YOU STAY AWAY FROM MY WIFE!"

   "Wait--just wait," Gus breathed.

   "KEEP YOUR FUCKING HANDS OFF OF MY WIFE!" Spencer yelled before punching him again.

   More blood dripped from Gus' nose and mouth as Luke and Matt grabbed Spencer, pulling him off. Emily quickly entered the room with Rossi, hearing the shouting from their offices. Their eyes widened as the rest of the team left their desks and hurried into the room. Bella and Penelope entered the room, their mouths half-open in shock.

   "STAY AWAY FROM HER!" Spencer continued to yell, trying to reach for Gus as Luke and Matt held him back. "YOU FUCKING SNAKE! YOU FUCKING PERVERT! NEVER COME NEAR HER AGAIN!"

   "DR. REID, THAT IS ENOUGH!" Emily yelled as Tara and JJ helped Gus up, supporting his head as he continued to bleed.

   "Let me go!" Spencer exclaimed, trying to break from Luke and Matt's grip. 

   "Not until you calm down," Luke said softly.

   "He fucking kissed my wife," Spencer hissed. "I can't calm down, he should be fucking dead."

   "Spencer!" Bella exclaimed, tearing up. "Stop it!"

   With shallow breaths, Spencer stopped fighting against Luke and Matt as they slowly released him. Emily scowled as she looked between Spencer and Bella before glancing over at Gus. 

   "Get him to a hospital," she said to JJ and Tara before she turned to Spencer. "And you, in my office. Now."

   She led Spencer out as Bella moved out of the way, her eyes glancing over to stare at the bloodstain on the wall. Penelope reached out and rubbed her on the back, attempting to comfort her despite being in complete shock as well. 

   Luke shrugged, "I think that prick deserved it."

   Bella wiped the tears from her eyes and darted out of the room. 

*                *               *

   Bella carried Emma on her hip as she unlocked the front door, throwing her bag down with a huff as Spencer trailed behind her. 

   "Bells, I'm sorry," Spencer said, holding an ice pack against his knuckles.

   Shaking her head, Bella ignored him as she carried Emma into the living room. She sat her down and turned on the TV, handing Emma dolls before making her way into the kitchen. Spencer followed behind her, watching as she pulled pasta from the cupboards before reaching for a saucepan.

   "Bella," Spencer said again.

   "Spencer, I can't even look at you right now," she hissed. "I can't believe that you--you got us both sent home! You got yourself suspended for two weeks!"

   "I know."

   "Are you proud?"

   "No."

   Bella shook her head as she filled the saucepan with water before setting it over the stove. Spencer slowly approached her, reaching his hand out as Bella glanced over and backed away.

   "Do you want to punch me as well?" she asked.

   "Bella, please," Spencer sighed.

   "You attacked someone at work. Are you stupid? No, really, are you?"

   "I was just...angry. I'm so angry, Bella."

   "This could've been handled in a million different ways."

   "He shouldn't be kissing you, Bella! He clearly likes you, it's obvious! He took advantage of you! You were in a vulnerable place!"

   "I can handle myself."

   "Bella, men like him don't care what a woman is feeling as long as they're benefiting from it."

   "Spencer, it was a mistake. A drunken mistake. Gus has been nothing but helpful! He got you out of prison!"

   "While trying to make a move on you!"

   With a scoff, Bella poured the pasta into the pasta before grabbing a spoon. She stirred it, turning the heat down slightly. 

   "Imagine if JJ kissed me," Spencer said. "You'd be pissed, right?"

   "Of course, I'd be pissed, Spencer," Bella said. "But I wouldn't march into work and start swinging at her!" 

   "I know, that was stupid of me. But you understand where I'm coming from, right?"

   "Spence, I don't want to try to understand why you did what you did. Gus is in the hospital right now. He's lucky you didn't break his nose. You're going to go visit him and you're going to apologize, you got it?"

   "I'm not apologizing."

   "Yes, you most certainly are!"

   "I'm not going to apologize for something I don't regret."

   Bella stared at him before shaking her head, "You're unbelievable." 

   "Being furious at him is actually perfectly reasonable."

   With a frown, Bella turned her focus back onto the pasta that she was making. Spencer took the ice pack off of his knuckles and shoved it into the freezer. He looked down, his knuckles now black and blue.

   He walked out of the kitchen without another word. 

*                *               *

   A loud knock sounded at the door of Luke's apartment. He set down the spoon he was using to stir the meat sauce he had cooking. He walked to the door and looked through the peephole, furrowing his eyebrows before answering the door. 

   "Rory?" he questioned.

   "Hi," Aurora said, gripping her purse in one hand as she swallowed roughly.

   "What's going on? I didn't know that we were on for tonight."

   "We-we aren't."

   "Oh...then what's up?"

   Aurora sucked in a breath, "Can I come in?"

   "Of course."

   Stepping into Luke's apartment, Aurora's hand began to shake as she furrowed her eyebrows together and willed herself to stop. She refused to be scared. She wasn't afraid of anything. 

   "Are you making dinner?" she asked. 

   "Yeah, would you like to join?" Luke asked. 

   "Uh--yeah...yeah. Sure."

   Luke grinned and crossed his arms, "So...what's up?"

   Aurora swallowed roughly and began to rock back and forth on her heels. She didn't recognize herself at that moment. This was the first man she had ever met that she was ever intimidated by. She was intimidated by the fact that she was in love with him. She was intimidated by the fact that she couldn't understand how it happened.

   "Listen," she breathed. "I'm going to be straightforward with you, ok? That's how we talk, right? We tell each other the truth and we don't hold back."

   "Ok," Luke said, shoving his hands into his pockets.

   Aurora inhaled sharply, "I--I am in love with you, ok? There, it's out there. I have been in love with you for a while and I have tried so hard not to...but here I am. I love you, Luke. You're the first man that I have ever, truly loved. I--I want to be with you. I want to call you mine. I want to have everything with you. So, there. I don't care if you feel different because it won't change the fact that I feel this way. I love you. I'm honestly just crazy about you. You--you're hot. I can't stop thinking about it."

   Luke stood with wide eyes as Aurora began to chew on her bottom lip. She scanned his face before taking a deep huff and turning on her heels. She reached for the door handle before Luke grabbed her arm. He turned her around and flashed a warm smile.

   "Don't leave," he said softly. "You didn't give me the chance to tell you that I'm madly in love with you as well."

   Aurora let out the breath she was holding as a smile spread across her face. Luke pulled her in and kissed her deeply, running his hands over her back and waist. She wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him back with passion. Luke's lips trailed along her jawline as she closed her eyes and grinned.

   "There--there's something else that you should know," she said.

   "What's that, mi amor?" he whispered, nibbling on her ear. 

   "I'm pregnant. It's yours."

   Luke pulled away from the kiss and looked at Aurora with wide eyes. Aurora scanned his face as he continued to look at her in pure shock.

   "Say something," she whispered.

   "I--I'm struggling to find words," Luke said. "You're pregnant? Actually?"

   "Yes, I'm 5 weeks."

   "I-it's mine?"

   "Yes."

   "I'm going to be a father?"

   Aurora grinned, "Yeah. You are."

   Luke sniffled, "Wow, this is just...wow. Damn it, Aurora. My love for you just grew."

   With a bright smile, he pulled Aurora in for another kiss. She smiled against his lips, pure relief coursing through her.

   "We have a lot to figure out," Aurora said. "We don't have to rush anything, but we do need to figure out a lot."

   "You can move in," Luke smiled. "I have an extra room, we can turn it into a nursery. I can buy everything, Rory, you don't have to worry about a thing. I'll do everything. You deserve to sit back and relax."

   Aurora chuckled, "We'll figure it out."

   Luke grinned and pressed his forehead against Aurora's.

   He felt himself fall more and more in love with each second. 

*                *               *

   Collapsing into bed, Bella let out a light sigh as she pulled the thick bedsheets over her cold body. She stared up at the ceiling, her hands resting on her stomach as her mind raced. Next to her, the bed dipped as Spencer climbed in, pulling the sheets up as well. He rested his head on the pillow, staring up at the ceiling as well.

   "I'm sorry about today," he whispered. "I'm sorry that I scared you and I'm sorry that I caused a scene. But, I'm not going to apologize for punching him."

   "I know," Bella breathed. 

   "I don't care that he was drunk, he took advantage of you. You were vulnerable and he saw that. He doesn't get my sympathy. You're my wife, Bella. I'm not going to just sit back and let men prey on you."

   Bella nodded, "I understand."

   Spencer turned on his side, "Talk to me. I can tell that you have a lot on your mind. You always have a lot on your mind."

   "It just...it scared me," Bella whispered. "It's weird when you get violent. It's weird when you get so angry."

   "I'm sorry, love," Spencer said. "I don't want to scare you. I was just so mad and that clouded my judgment. I should've punched him somewhere more private."

   "Well, now you're suspended for two weeks."

   "At least that means I can sleep it."

   Bella grinned, "Maybe I should go punch someone then."

   "Great idea! We'll be dysfunctional together."

   Bella let out a laugh, "Stop making me laugh, I'm supposed to be mad at you."

   "Don't be mad," Spencer begged. 

   He hovered over her before leaning in a planting a soft kiss on her lips. Slowly, he took her into his arms, trailing small kisses along her cheeks, jawline, and neck. Bella closed her eyes and grinned, absorbing his touch and feel as he pulled her in closer and closer.

   "Please just communicate next time, Spence," she whispered. "I understand that you were angry, but you can't go fighting everyone that you get mad at."

   "I'm sorry," Spencer said, pulling away from a kiss. "I'll be better, I promise."

   "I'm sorry for not telling you sooner. I was afraid that something exactly like this would happen."

   "I forgive you, my love. I forgive you."

   He went back to kissing her, taking in her sweet taste as his hands traveled down her body. She arched her back into his touch as he climbed on top of her, sucking on her neck and collarbone. Bella grinned and ran her fingers through his thick hair.

   "Can I tell you something?" she whispered.

   "Mhm," Spencer hummed against her skin.

   Bella wrapped her arms around his neck, "I'm pregnant."

   Spencer pulled away from the kiss and stared at her. He cupped her cheek as a smile spread across his face.

   "Really?" he breathed. "You're sure?"

   "9 weeks," Bella said. "Due March 24." 

   "I love you, I hope you know that. I love you both. God, you're amazing. You're pregnant? Really?"

   "Mhm. I'm going to get huge again."

   Spencer smiled and pulled Bella into a deep kiss. He kissed her roughly before taking her face in his hands, trailing kisses everywhere. His hands fell down to her stomach as he gently held her stomach before he kissed her again. 

   "Want to know a secret?" he whispered.

   "Of course," Bella said.

   "I kind of had a feeling."

   "Really? How?"

   With a cheeky grin, Spencer glanced down at Bella's boobs that were getting bigger by the day. With a loud laugh, Bella slapped Spencer on the arm as he let out a laugh and buried his face in her neck. 

   He continued to caress her stomach throughout the night. 

________________________

Song: "Me and my Husband" by Mitski

A/N: Heyyyy everyone! Damn so a lot happened hehehehe. I honestly love writing dark Spencer, I don't know why. Thanks so much for reading! Make sure to LEAVE COMMENTS! COMMENTS ARE MOTIVATION! Thanks to those who comment on each chapter! You're the best! Stay safe and healthy! I'll see you soooooooon

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 24.5K 27
"Hm," Rossi says. "You two must've been good friends." "Best friends," you say, grinning at Spencer. "Yeah," Spencer replies. "Best friends." ✧-It's...
83.1K 1.6K 52
He is a Genius working for the BAU In the FBI. She is a part-time graduate student and a part-time Baker. The way they met might not be ideal, but he...
858K 15.4K 39
["The second his lips touched yours, the roar of bad memories and gruesome crime scenes that always filled the silence in your mind dulled down to a...
735K 19.6K 41
━━━━ 𝐏𝐀𝐈𝐍𝐊𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐄𝐑 〝 you know, your brain actually begins to deteriorate by age twenty-seven. 〞 〝 you must be...