WHEN YOU LOVE

By AmariOkito

Who said finding love makes things simple? For Lee, it's probably the most challenging part. Bonus chapters o... More

YOU ASKED FOR IT
WALKING CHAOS [CAST, SKIP IF YOU WISH]
XMAS MAYHEM
HOW ABOUT IT?
FOR YOU
NEW YEAR
MORNING, 2022
BLOODY HELL
BULSSANG GIRL x ULZZANG BOY
ALL THAT MATTERS
PINCH ME
FIRST DAY
SHUT YOUR TRAP
FIZZY LOVE
HIS BOLLOCKS
A GOOD THING
TEENS AND GENES
FROZEN EGGS
SELFISH
CRY, BABY
THE OX'S TALE
CROCODILE TEARS
NOT LIKE THIS
SCRAMBLED EGG
BREAKING EGGS
HARRY, WHERE ARE YOU?
JOLIE HOLLIE
ISLE OF DOUBT
FAITHLESS
TRUCE AND DARE
FORTY DEGREES RISING
CROSSFADING
FACE UP
COYOTE UGLY
WORSE FIRST
PINNED UP
007
SPELLBOUND
FUERZA
QUE SUSTO*
GINGER SPICE X ALL THINGS NICE
TIME TO CHANGE
WHEN YOU LOVE

HOME

168 28 12
By AmariOkito

"I can't believe your here."

"I can't believe I'm here," Sana replied.

They faced each other in bed. The couple had finished installing Sanas' belongings. Lees' dressing filled up in no time.

He had to make a few concessions. Lee found himself folding the jeans he usually hung to make space.

"No one hangs jeans, Lee, and how many of them do you need?" Sana said as she finished the count of Lees' forty-four pairs of jeans. The woman was impressed, especially when she saw the other trousers he possessed.

"Jeans are life. They're like your knickers; one can't ever have enough."

Sanas' underwear collection blew the man's mind. They took up not one but a full four drawers.

Lee waved Adios to Camilles' full Coton black, grey, and white Marks&Spencers' marcels and boxers.

Lee always thought Camille wore them for comfort but understood now she preferred to cultivate her androgynous style.

The woman would prefer to do a harakiri than wear one of Sanas' push-up bras. Lee wondered why Sana even pushed anything up as her bosom filled her balconies without it.

The move was fun for the couple and Dylan, who gave Sana a warm welcome. Only Konbini seemed to sulk. It was one thing to have the woman there on weekends. Now she seemed to be taking their house as her headquarters.

Lee thought of Sanas' parents the dinner was lively. Lees' hair color took up most of the conversation. Sanas' mom couldn't get over the fact Lees' hair was naturally grey. Hair was something that captivated the mothers' attention.

Sanas' dad remained quiet, but he did find a moment to express what was on his mind.

Unlike Sanas' mom, he was more concerned about Lees' feelings.

"My daughter is a softy. She trusts and believes people without having any doubt about their sincerity. She's caring and generous. You've already lived one life. You're walking into this relationship with an advantage."

"Sir."

"Call me Kapil," Sanas' father said.

"Mr. Kapil."

"Drop the Mister."

"Kapil, Lee finally said. "Your daughter is the best thing that ever happened in my life."

"I wouldn't have thrown beer on the face of the best thing in my life."

The Gulatis' were aware of Sanas' and Lees' first encounter as Lee went full on the honesty part and told all during the dinner.

Though Sana defended the man by explaining the unique circumstances, her father could not digest the incident, which he lamented and found beneath any man who respected themselves.

But life was also about giving people a chance.

"I know what I did at the time isn't acceptable, but I love Sana. I can't make you any promises, but what I can say is that well go as far as Sana wishes."

Everyone worried about Lees' feelings for Sana, but what was it of the woman? She could be the one to pack up and leave on the relationship.

Lee was the one more at risk from his standing point. Sana was beautiful and young. The man often found himself in a knot of stress. His wife left him for a woman. Sana could do just the same with a younger man.

"You didn't tell him, did you? Sanas' mother asked while they filled the dishwasher."

"What that I work for the fun of it and that we're richer than what we pretend to be."

"It's important, Sana. You don't know how people become when money is involved."

"Don't worry, mom, Lee like every other person I know, believes I'm a hardworking French civilian."

"Good."

Sana hated keeping secrets, but it was the only she never told anyone. Lee already seemed to guess. Still, she hoped he would content himself with her explanation as he did when she explained about the apartment in Paris.

Yes, she did live with an old Lady but what she omitted to say was her father bought her the apartment when she moved back after her rupture with Winston.

The Gulatis' were insanely wealthy. Still, Sana preferred to live like everyone. She never asked her father for money and didn't splurge or buy anything that could make her stand out. She sometimes wondered the point of having so much money if one was scared to spend it. Sana was a rich girl that didn't act or know how to live like one.

Her mother always feared people would take advantage of Sana if they knew, and so she made her daughter promise never to reveal how gold her bank accounts were. Besides, there was no need to say anything; most of her money was stock options she didn't handle. Her account balance was never in the red, but it never flagged with quintuple digits.

"Lee, what did my father say to you the other night?"

There was no better place than a bed and an after-sex conservation to reel out a secret from a man.

Lee caressed her hair, "he's worried about you and us. Your father wanted to know what my intentions were."

"And what did you say?"

"I said we'd go where you want us to because I know I'll follow your lead."

No more words were needed, Sana knew Lee meant what he said, but above all, she could see his feelings.

Love.

Lee had the gaze and everything that went with it. Sana wished their bliss would last, and Lees' stare would remain as benevolent as it was then.

Behind the scenes, Lee was the cuddles-lover. She leaned to kiss him, and the man pulled her closer. The desire for body contact was predominant, even more so than before.

The man discovered he missed the affection more than he imagined. He was a beggar for these moments where he felt the heat of Sanas' body.

Sana giggled as she remembered the night at Camilles' wedding where the man said he wouldn't touch her or no one else.

"Why are you laughing?"

"It's nothing," and freed herself from his embrace. Sana got up and grabbed a robe.

"Why are you getting up? We're Sunday."

"I'll be back," she said and left the bedroom.

The woman had her habits. Sana liked to brush her teeth and comb her hair even if she lazed about.

Lee followed her. He hated having her nightly breath while she exhaled fresh mint.

They stood side by side while they brushed their teeth. It was routine, and both knew it was just one of the many times they would find themselves doing so together.

Sana couldn't help wishing the ritual would last for months see years.

Hi,

It's a short chapter, I know.

 Sana did it. She made a move to London. I'm laughing internally because the story starts here.

I'm updating because guess what? I sprained my other ankle!

It's less severe but hurts more than it did when it was on the left ankle.

Anyway, I'm supposed to be at work back on Thursday, so I'll write while I can.

Oh, I almost forgot Sana is the money girl. She's probably the wealthiest female character I have yet.

Okay, much love, take care!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Amour By sam

Romance

6.6K 204 18
Have you ever been in love, having that warm fuzzy sensation coursing through your body? It's a wonderful feeling, so complete and whole. It's amazin...
155K 4.1K 53
Because love is not a choice. It is what you feel. (I was 15 when I wrote this story and 16 when I published this so please bear with me)
24 9 6
It can be tricky to find the meaning of yourself, when it's been thought of for you since you were young. For zed that's all he ever known, having h...
14.9K 1.1K 16
"She was one to fall in love with the moon and everything else, beautifully unreachable." Until death breaks us apart~ TW- I will put trigger warning...