Starting Again(Rimuru's Time...

By SupremebeingRimuru

Rimuru is a nine-tailed fox. This story will not follow original storyline completely. This is my 1st story s... More

๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ŸŽ ๐๐ซ๐จ๐ฅ๐จ๐ ๐ฎ๐ž
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ ๐•๐ž๐ฅ๐๐จ๐ซ๐š ๐š๐ง๐ ๐…๐ข๐ซ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐’๐ฎ๐›๐จ๐ซ๐๐ข๐ง๐š๐ญ๐ž๐ฌ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ ๐ƒ๐ฐ๐š๐ซ๐ ๐จ๐ง ๐š๐ง๐ ๐Š๐ข๐ง๐  ๐†๐š๐ณ๐ž๐ฅ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ‘ ๐๐ฎ๐ญ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐Ÿ๐ฅ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ ๐Ž๐Ÿ ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ’ ๐‚๐ข๐ž๐ฅ'๐ฌ ๐๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ข๐จ๐ง**
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ“ ๐‚๐จ๐ง๐ช๐ฎ๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐‚๐จ๐ง๐ช๐ฎ๐ž๐ซ๐จ๐ซ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐…๐ฅ๐š๐ฆ๐ž
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ• ๐‚๐จ๐ง๐Ÿ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ข๐จ๐ง ๐š๐ง๐ ๐‘๐ž๐ฏ๐ข๐ฏ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐๐ฅ๐š๐ง๐œ๐ก๐ž
Chapter 8 Orges, Primordials and Talk with my Beloved
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ— ๐Œ๐ฒ ๐‹๐ข๐ญ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž ๐•๐š๐ฆ๐ฉ๐ข๐ซ๐ž
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐๐ž๐ž๐ ๐๐ฎ๐ง๐ข๐ฌ๐ก๐ฆ๐ž๐ง๐ญ, ๐‚๐ข๐ž๐ฅ**
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ ๐€ ๐๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐…๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐Ž๐Ÿ ๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐ž**
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ ๐Ž๐ซ๐ ๐ž๐ฌ(๐๐š๐ซ๐ญ ๐Ÿ) ๐š๐ง๐ ๐Ž๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐ข๐œ๐ž ๐๐ฅ๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ž
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘ ๐๐ซ๐ž๐ฉ๐š๐ซ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง ๐…๐จ๐ซ ๐€ ๐Œ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ๐š๐œ๐ซ๐ž
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’ ๐–๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐‚๐š๐ง ๐ˆ ๐ƒ๐จ? ๐‰๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐–๐š๐ญ๐œ๐ก...
๐’๐ข๐๐ž ๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ: ๐Œ๐จ๐ซ๐ง๐ข๐ง๐  ๐“๐š๐ฅ๐ค
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“ ๐€ ๐Ž๐ง๐ž-๐ฌ๐ข๐๐ž๐ ๐…๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐–๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐’๐ก๐ข๐ณ๐ฎ

๐๐ซ๐ข๐ฆ๐จ๐ซ๐๐ขa, ๐’๐ก๐ข๐ณ๐ฎ'๐ฌ ๐…๐ž๐ž๐ฅ๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ฌ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐†๐ข๐ซ๐ฅ๐ฌ ๐“๐š๐ฅk

3.7K 97 93
By SupremebeingRimuru

It's 3 pm now, i went to the cliff to call future diablo and testa. I put on a barrier and released 2% of my aura so that they can understand the difference, i am not worried about diablo but i don't think testa will agree so i needed to do that. Let's call them now,

"Activate Summon Magic, Demon Summoning, Appear in front of me, Black and White Primordial".

Two figures appeared in front of me, one is noir black primordial and second is blanc white primordial. Noir immediately knelt while blanc looks shocked.

Noir: Thankyou very much for calling me, my lord, please give me your orders and this servant will not disappoint you.

Blanc: 'What the hell is he even talking about? Did i miss something? But my summoner, he looks really powerful and be-beautiful but still for noir to do such a thing-'

"Before that, do you wish to be my subordinate, noir?"

Noir: my lord, it's my greatest pleasure. Please accept this lowly demon and i will not disappoint you.

"Good, as you are my subordinate, i will give you a name and a body"

Noir: oh, my lord i haven't done anything to recieve such great rewards.

I smirked.

"Oh ok then, if you don't want that i will give it to blanc, you don't have any problem with that right noir?"

Blanc: *slight laughter*

Noir: my-my lord i-i-i-

"Hahahahaa, don't worry, i was just kidding" i said as i created a body for him.

"Your name is Diablo from now on, inhibit this body"

Diablo: Thankyou my lord!

"Rimuru, call me rimuru."

Diablo: Rimuru~ What a beautiful name, it shall be rimuru-sama.

"Now, go to underworld and gather the other two primordials in one place, inform me and i will come myself"

Diablo: sure my lord, i will not disappoint you.

And he disappeared. I retracted my aura.

"Now blanc, do you wish to be my subordinate?"

Blanc: 'oh come on, is there even need to ask that? Surely i want to be with him- i-i mean his subordinate it will be my greatest pleasure' Su-Sure milord, pl-please accept me.

Why is she stuttering?

"Do you have any doubt in my strength, blanc?"

"No-no milord, i don't have any doubt, i am really sorry"
"Hmm, ok, call me rimuru and from now on your name is Testarossa and here inhibit this body"

Testarossa: thankyou very much rimuru-sama.

"Hmm, ok then i will call you testa from now on okay?"

Testarossa: SURE!! I-i am sorry, yes rimuru-sama, thankyou very much. 'Oh, only he can call me by that name, i will kill anyone who will try to call me that'

Damn she is excited...

"Ok testa-san, now go to orges village as there is an attack of orcs led by orc lord, convince them to come here and inform me when you gathered all of them in one place. Attack may be within 2 hours from now on, so do it fast and don't tell them your identity or use your force okay. Your aura should be enough for them."

Testa: sure rimuru-sama, i will not disappoint you.

And she disappeared. But i am scared now.

"Rigurd"(No one knows about my human form in village)

Rigurd: yes ri-rimuru-sama.

"Oh, this is my human form, okay"

Rigurd: ha-hai, you are very beautiful rimuru-sama.

"Hmm hmm, thankyou very much, btw we are having a feast tonight"

Rigurd: umm, any particular no. Of persons?

"Ehh, 3-350?"

Rigurd: ah, SURE, I will began preparing that.

He said with a terrifying smile. Oh man, why he is so scary, damn i will try to never provoke him.

"Uh, hmm do we have enough food and drink?"

Rigurd: ah, don't worry rimuru-sama, we have more than enough food for 350 people.

"Ok then rigurd, you can go"

Rigurd: thankyou rimuru-sama.

"Ciel-chan when will shizu wake up?"

Scene Change

In a hill cliff where it's evening, sun is slowly setting off and rimuru and shizu are standing looking at the city, Rimuru's nine blue tails with traces of white are adding more beauty to this scene, it's a beautiful sight perfect for telling someone to be part of his/her life forever, to be together until death separate us physically.

And as for our two soon-to-be lovebirds, situation is same, shizu is stealing glances on Rimuru and Rimuru too doing the same, they caught each other playing hide-n-seek with their eyes and they both turned their head to other side, Shizu gathers courage and slowly tries to grab Rimuru's hand, Rimuru on sensing the soft touch on his finger, flinched a little but he too gathers courage and tries to hold her lover hand and soon both of their hands are now interwined, they turns their heads looking into each other eyes, it's clear that our hero don't have courage to do anything beyond this, so our clever fox decides to be a man of culture.

Rimuru: Sh-shizu, i want to say something to you.

"Ehhh! I-i also want to say something, ri-rimuru san"

Rimuru: the-then you can say it first if you want to.

"No no, please dear- i-i mean rimuru-san you say it first, please"

Rimuru- eh... o-ok then... Shizu, i-i- *takes a deep breath* I love you my dear, i want to be with you forever even after death, i promise to keep you happy, i made the best decision of life by finding you. I shall never leave your hand as you mean the world to me. I Love You, Shizu.

Oh my, tears can be seen forming on the corner of our hero's eyes, seeing this, the beautiful fox is very worried thinking that how can he keep her happy if he make her cry right now,

"Sh-shizu, please i am sorry, you-you can take your time, please don't cry shizu" and tears also began to form on our fox's eyes, seeing this, shizu jumped on him hugging him tightly,

"De-dear, tha-thankyou very much, i love you too Rimuru, i am glad that i can be a small part of your life, i will always be with you rimuru, I love you"

"Tha-thankyou Shizu"

Shizu released Rimuru from her hug a little, her hands are still over his neck and they both looked into each other.

Rimuru moves his hand over her cheeks wiping her tears with a smile on his face, Shizu also has a beautiful smile, seeing this they both made vow internally to protect the smile of the person that is in front of them forever.

Rimuru moves his hand towards her waist and pulled her a little closer with a very small force, shizu too moves closer to the point that their body are now touching.

They both know what's coming now, so they move their faces closer and shizu on her part close her eyes and opens her mouth a little bit, rimuru's tails surround around her body and he slowly plants a small kiss on her lips.

When the lips of his lover touched her's, the feeling our hero got from this small kiss was overwhelming and the taste of his lips, she wanted more, so she removed her hands from his neck and moved towards his back, she kissed him this time, this kiss was a little longer and rimuru on his part made his grip around her waist a little tight and pulled her more closer.

They both were enjoying this new sensation they were feeling, their tongues were moving in perfect rhythm inside their mouths like both tongues were only made for each other.

After enjoying their passionate kiss for a while, they broke the kiss and a bright string of saliva illuminated by sun's red rays can be seen forming between their mouths, they both stared in their eyes while rimuru is caressing her hair.

"Dear, i-i want more dear please make me yours~"

Rimuru: Sure~ my love.

And rimuru begans to kiss her passionately, this time their tongues can be seen interwined with each other.

Suddenly, the surrounding changes, now both of them are in a room where their is a royal size bed, a mirror, wardrobe and other things giving royal vibes because they are in a royal room.

Rimuru's one hand began moving towards her breasts while other towards her cave, he skillfully began fondling her breasts while his other hands slid down to her cave, shizu let out a beautiful moan and they broke the kiss while staring at each other.

Rimuru princess carried her to the bed and laid on top of her while his one hand slid under her skirt and began fondling with her breasts...

Scene Change

Ciel's POV (After summoning)

I immediately need to do my work. Master will only take maximum of 20 minutes to call me again so i will manipulate the time, 1 hour in shizu's dream means 1 minute in real world.

I forced enter into shizu's dream and... well well, meeted for the first time and already having this type of dream shizu-san, you are naughty shizu fufufufu.

I snapped my fingers and she is now in a room, she is clearly confused and when her gaze fell upon me,

Shizu: ri-rimuru-San, your che-chest, i-i am sorrrryyyyy, but i don't see you like this as a female.

And she began to cry.

"Wait, stop crying, i am not my master."

Shizu: wait, what do you mean, so who are you?

"I am a manas and master's first wife, Ciel Tempest."

Shizu: a manas, wait what! Fi-first wife but we-well does this mean rimuru-san has second wife too?

"No, but you can be second"

Shizu: bu-but...

"I saw your dream you are naughty shizu fufufufuuu"

Shizu: wha-what why? But does he like me, i don't think so, there are many beautiful women beside me.

"I leave that to you, you know the answer and also here watch this."

Shizu: what's this?

"Fufufuu, these are some soft and wild moments between me and my master. You need to be prepared, my master is like that too as how you were dreaming right now but he is much more than that. My master is a monster in bed."

Shizu: wha-what?

"Just watch them, i am also here with you"

Then she began to watch the clips, i firstly showed her clips of master's rewarding me and then of master's punishing me. She could only open her mouth in shock and i understand that, it's too much for an innocent girl like her. After few hours,

Shizu: this-this is rimuru-san in be-be-bed?

"Hmm, what do you think, do my master meet with your expectations?"

Shizu: wha-what are you even saying? He is a re-real monster. 'She said while her face is all red.

"Well, be ready now."

Shizu: bu-but me, i love him i really love him but i don't think that i will be able to last this long and when rimuru-san begans to show his monster side, i-i-i

"Don't worry, you also saw how master rewards me right? He will not be rough with you on your first time"

Shizu: hmm, i will try...

Master: Ciel-chan, how much time is left for shizu to wake up?

Shizu on hearing this is all frozen and her face become pale. I smiled a little at her.

"Master 15 minutes"

Master: oh only 15 minutes, well she might be hungry, i am going to cook food for her, maybe she let me feed her again.

"Hmm, sure master. But master you haven't forgotten about my punishment, right"

Master: Ara~~ no ciel-chan, just wait a little bit okay?

"Hmm, thankyou master~"
And then master began walking towards the village kitchen.

Shizu: he will cook food for m-me?

"Hmm, my master loves you, yk"

Shizu: ah, hmm sure... but why-why did you ask rimuru-san to punish you?

"Hmm, come on does punishment really looks that bad to you?"

Shizu: umm, no no not very bad it's just it's different experience, like the difference between soft and rough and you too seems to enjoy the punishment rimuru-san gives you.

"Oh~ the experience is amazing, well i am going now, you wake up" and i got out from her dream and i fixed the time to normal again.

--------------------------------------------------------------

So, i tried my best to set up a romantic atmosphere in shizu's dream but tell me what do you all think, okay?

Also, i am confused about 4 girls whether to add them in Rimuru's harem or not, just tell me only about the girls i am mentioning here.

Treyni: Well, if you all will say, then i will add her but personally, no, not personally, i am confused, just tell me whether to add her or not, if majority of you will say yes then i will add her and if no, then no, means adding her or not kinda doesn't matter to me.

Ellen: 70% i want to add her, she is really a good girl, beacuse of her rimuru was able to become a demon lord and save his friends, she is also a pretty girl, tell me in the comment section.

Alice: hmm, i want to add her 60-70%, she is a tsundere and i like her attitude, i won't say any more, tell me.
Maybe she will look like this in future?

Ramiris: depends on your response, i usually ship her with that weeb dragon because of canon only, that weeb and otaku dragon deserves manga only(don't get anry on me, i am not speaking bad of him, he is rimuru's brother and he deserve this, he is really a good friend), so u can ship ramiris with rimuru, type of i want to 50%. Tell me!

Also, millim won't be in the harem because... just not okay? Means millim is okay and of course i don't hate her but she is a 2000 years old LOLI, well loli doesn't sound that bad but millim is also very childish and also i don't think that Rimuru of my fanfic would be suitable with her, canon rimuru of course can be shipped with her because he is childish...yeah...(don't get angry on me please!!! This is just my opinion and yeah he is type of childish) so No Millim x Rimuru.

Kumara also not because just not, okay? No comments.

Anyways, do tell me your opinion and thankyou very much for reading.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

235K 16.3K 19
#2 IN HIS SERIES ๐•๐ข๐ค๐ซ๐š๐ฆ ๐’๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ก ๐‘๐š๐ญ๐ก๐จ๐ซ๐ž The elder son of the Rathore family and the future King of Rajasthan, he was cold, arrogant...
185K 14.5K 22
"Why the fuck you let him touch you!!!"he growled while punching the wall behind me 'I am so scared right now what if he hit me like my father did to...
9.5M 627K 75
An Arranged Marriage Story. #1 Hot (17-11-23) #1 Happyending (17-11-23) #2 Shy (13-11-23) #3 Cold hearted (27- 10- 23) POWER!!!!! That's what he alwa...
211K 14.9K 19
"YOU ARE MINE TO KEEP OR TO KILL" ~~~ Kiaan and Izna are like completely two different poles. They both belong to two different RIVAL FAMILIES. It's...