Bloodline | completed

Από kgpwritings

* CURRENTLY WORKING/PLANNING ON DOING SOME MAJOR RE-EDITING * Vampires and humans coexist. They mate and crea... Περισσότερα

Introduction.
chapter 01
chapter 02
Chapter 03
chapter 04
chapter 05
chapter 06
chapter 07
chapter 08
chapter 09
chapter 10
Chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
Chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 26

chapter 25

24 1 0
Από kgpwritings

Killian:
~2 years later~

Come on Killian, it's a simple question, how hard can it be? I mean she'll say yes, but how can I know for sure?

I hated this feeling. I've never felt like this before, there's this weird jittery feeling I have in the pit of my stomach that makes me feel like I might throw up and I absolutely hate it. I paced around Mira's room as Becca opened the door.

"Woah, calm down." She laughed. Sitting on her bed. "Victoria is head over heels for you, she's going to say yes."

"How can you be so sure?" I asked, turning around.

"Uh, have you seen the way she looks at you?" She smiled. "She'll say yes."

"Her eyes literally sparkle." Rose added, walking in the room. "Mira just texted, she's ready whenever you are."

I sighed, feeling more stressed out than I ever have in my entire life. Vic offered me to live with her to which I obviously agreed and it's been the best two years of my entire life. I'm obviously not a full vampire but I could care less, it's honestly refreshing not being able to hear every single person's thoughts, my mind is actually quiet for once.

I'm proposing to Vic today. I know two years may seem too soon but we already plan on living our entire lives together so why wait? The first person I told was Mira and she instantly got to planning. I had some input but most of this was her planning, all I had to do was confirm the food and location.

Mira is currently at Victoria's place getting her dressed up and I'm at her place with the girls. Mira was telling Vic that she was planning a nice date for the two of us and she wanted it to be a surprise so all Vic thinks is that we're going on a nice date.

The location was kind of in the woods. It was a hiking trail that I had rented out for the night. It was Vic's favorite spot because she said the way the trees looked made her feel like she was in a fairytale. There was a really nice opening, a perfect place to set a table and two chairs. Mira also took the liberty of adding a wide array of fairy lights to all of the trees in the surrounding area. Lily, Cherie and Anna, Vic's mom, were the ones decorating the place and they finished an hour ago.

"Okay, let's go." I said, shutting the ring I had bought for her.

Vic doesn't like basic things so I didn't want to get her a basic diamond ring, and if I'm being honest I didn't want a basic diamond ring either. Instead of a diamond the gem is real opal and the band is an intricate design that's rose gold. It definitely screams fantasy which she loves.

"This is so exciting!" Rose exclaimed, shutting the car door. "You two are literally so cute for each other, I've been waiting for this moment ever since you two confirmed your relationship. I can already picture the wedding!"

"Yeah, you two are pretty cute together." Becca grinned from the driver's seat.

It's still weird, doing all of this without Alex. I always pictured that he'd be my hype man. I'm okay with being in a friend group consisting of only girls, I wouldn't change it for the world. They occasionally talk about girl things but even if Alex were still here nothing would change, it would still be all of us.

"What about you and Mira?" I smirked, looking over to Becca.

"What about us?" She acted oblivious.

"I'm not oblivious." I grinned. "You like her."

"She is really nice, and I like being with her." She admitted, her face getting red.

"I knew it!" Rose exclaimed.

"You should ask her." I said. "You deserve to be in a relationship and she likes you."

"Maybe." She said quietly, giving me a smile as she turned into the familiar parking lot of the trail.

I stepped out of the car watching them park a ways away so Vic wouldn't see them when she gets here. Mira's apartment is a lot closer to the trail so I got here first.

Rose was in charge of the outfits, obviously. I had to add in some input of my own. I was wearing a white shirt with black dress pants and my favorite pair of chains. Several rings decorated my fingers and Rose did my hair. She made it look messy but in a good way, I have to idea what she did but I looked good.

I sat in the chairs, the fairy lights dimly illuminated the area and I instantly knew Vic would love it. I started bouncing my leg after a few minutes. Where was she? Don't tell me I'm being stood up... no, she wouldn't do that, I'm overthinking.

I closed my eyes and tilted my head up, I need to seriously get my shit together. I was broken out of my thoughts when I heard a few leaves crunching. I instantly stood up to greet her. 

She smiled shyly at me as she gave me a quick hug. She wore a short champagne colored dress that was scrunched up slightly at the waist, hugging her curves perfectly. Her hair was curled and reached her mid-back.

"You look amazing." I smirked, my hands roaming her waist.

"Thank you. You look really hot too." She grinned, kissing my jaw.

"You better stop unless you want me to take you in these woods." I warned, pulling her chair out for her.

"That's an intriguing idea." She smirked.

I rolled my eyes but sat in my own chair, taking the lid off of whatever meal we were having. I grinned, Mira must have told Anna to make her famous Mac 'n' cheese knowing it was Vic's favorite meal.

"This is- all so beautiful." Vic smiled, admiring all of the twinkling lights.

"Thanks, most of it was Mira." I laughed, "But I had some input, of course."

"I don't doubt that." She said, "So, Mira told me she wanted to plan us a surprise date, is that true?"

"That's what she told me." I lied, "I had to have some input on it though."

"Of course." She grinned. "Listen, I have a feeling you're hiding something but I'm not going to keep digging so I'll just enjoy the moment."

"That sounds like a good idea."

She definitely had to have some kind of suspicion, I mean a random surprise date with fairy lights, in the woods? That's extremely out of the blue. 

Vic told me all about her childhood and the memories she had while walking through the forest, and how she always found comfort in the woods and forests.

"Y'know, I think about the day you kidnapped me a lot." She said after a while.

"Do we really have to call it kidnapping?"

"That's literally what it was though!" She laughed. "Anyways, I know I went through hell and back during that week but I wouldn't change a thing."

"I wouldn't have changed anything either." I agreed.

"Killian, when I was alone in my room and roaming the halls. The one thing that I would always look forward to was seeing you." She admitted. "I mean, I was so bored every day but the times you'd sneak into random rooms with me would be my favorite times. It's just so weird to think that if I never stayed human we would have never met."

I smiled at her, I've never been genuinely loved by anyone except for my mom. Vic made me feel whole and I loved her so much for that. "Well thank god you were human then."

"I know." She laughed.

We were both finished with our food and I knew it was time for me to pop the question. Those familiar nerves that were in my stomach returned again when I stood up and grabbed her hand, leading her a ways away from the tables. The fairy lights illuminated the way towards her favorite spot.

Since we were in the mountains we were at a small overlook that looked over a few small mountains, fairy lights also decorated the railing and they went the extra mile of setting rose petals around us. I took a small breath and grabbed her hand, turning her towards me.

"Victoria, I've never felt the way I do about you towards anyone before meeting you. You make me feel like myself, you make me feel whole and forget the horrors of my past. I love the way you always get red and cover your face when you get embarrassed and I love how you always stick out your tongue slightly when you're extremely focused." I smiled, as she laughed and looked down slightly.

"I love how much you avoid taking pills because you hate swallowing them. I love how you always have to be watching something on TV when you eat. Basically, I love everything you do, every little small embarrassing thing you hate but I love. These past two years have been the best ones of my life and I want to keep spending all my years with you. I love you, Victoria and I want to spend the rest of my life with you and have a family of our own someday. Victoria, will you marry me?" I asked, kneeling on one knee and revealing the ring I had in my pocket to her.

I could see tears welling up in her eyes as she froze and quickly brought her hand to her mouth. She didn't say anything for a few minutes, she was just kind of in shock.

"Could you, uh, stop freaking me out and say something?" I asked.

"Yes!" She exclaimed, snapping back to reality and pulling me up into a hug while kissing my face over and over. "Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! I'll marry you, oh my god!"

I laughed at her excitement and slipped the rose gold ring onto her finger.

"I love you so much Killian." She smiled, pulling me in for a passionate kiss.

"I love you too." I smiled, realizing that Victoria was now my official fiance and soon to be wife.

"It's beautiful." She said, referring to the ring. "You remembered what I told you about not wanting a basic ring."

"Of course I remembered." I laughed, wrapping my arms around her waist. "I didn't want to fuck this up somehow."

"You could have asked me to marry you in our bedroom with no ring and I would have still said yes." She grinned.

"You could have said that before I got all nervous about you not being impressed." I muttered.

"You were nervous!" She exclaimed quietly, "Awe, that's so cute."

"Shut up." I rolled my eyes.

She smiled and pulled me into another kiss, roaming her hands through my hair. She knows I like that and proceeded to deepen the kiss, moving down to my jaw.

"Let's go home and finish this." She whispered, pulling me back towards the way we came.

She stopped by the table and hesitated, "We don't need to clean this up right?"

"No." I shook my head, "Rose said she and Lily would clean it."

"Okay, good." She grinned, pulling me back with her.

We made it back to the opening but were interrupted by our little group of friends.

"Did she say yes?" Rose asked, looking at the ring. "Oh my god, she said yes! They're getting married!"

All the girls squealed except for Becca who rolled her eyes jokingly and pulled Victoria in for a hug, congratulating her.

"Told you she'd say yes." She grinned, pulling me in for a side hug.

I rolled my eyes. "I wasn't doubting her or anything."

"Sure." She smiled.

"You both deserve this!" Mira smiled, pulling us in for a group hug. "You've been through so much together and you two deserve to be happy and live your lives."

"Thanks, Mira." I smiled.

"Yeah, thank you." Vic said, putting her arm around me.

"I knew you two would get married someday! I hoped it would be sooner but I still knew! Contrats guys!" Rose smiled, pulling us all into a huge group hug.

If there's one thing you should know about Rose it's that she's extremely affectionate and doesn't shy away from talking, at all. I've had to remind her to stop talking and breathe several times. I could tell that being away from the castle made her a lot happier and she was finally able to be herself around us.

"Thank you all but, if you don't mind, we kind of want to spend some time together, alone." Vic said, trying not to sound rude.

"Keep it in your pants for once." Becca teased. "But we'll leave you alone and we'll have a few drinks in your honor."

"Thanks!" Vic smiled, pulling me towards her car while MIra tossed her the keys. "Love you all."

"Desperate huh?" I raised a brow, grabbing the keys from her and getting in the car.

"Just excited." She grinned.

"Just wait until our honeymoon." I smirked, "You won't walk for days."

"I can barely even walk after a night." She muttered.

I smirked, and rested my hand on her thigh. I've never been sure about anything in my life but spending the rest of my life with Victoria was  something I was 100% sure about and never doubted for a second.

- - -
A/N:
Only one more chapter left :(((
- K <3

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

1.7K 284 66
In a world where mythical, supernatural species soundlessly spy on humans and hunt them down, lives a young woman who's oblivious to the consistent d...
98.5K 4.2K 26
∆WARNING ALL READERS!∆ THIS STORY CONTAINS MALE ON MALE ACTION! This story is not for readers who do not like this, nor is it for those who hate peop...
1.4K 181 34
Juliana Heart is hated by everyone around her. Her parents once loved her and she had loving sisters that always stood up to her. The problem with th...
162K 3.3K 34
Meet Raven Night. She's 17. At school, she gets bullied because she's a "nerd". No one knows her past and she tends to keep it that way. During the d...