Leprechaun x Queen Elizabeth

De Bennydoverforme

In which the queen trails to the end of the rainbow to find a magical world. Will she find pleasure? perhaps... Mai multe

pt 1. The searing green eyes

Queef the Leprechaun

66 1 0
De Bennydoverforme

Queef the Leprechaun came from a faraway land known as Chlamydia Central (also referred to as CC). He loved to sunbathe under the luminescence of the suns rays. Nothing better than drinking cold creme pie, and dipping his hand in a nice pot of.. glossy coins. ( ͡ʘ ͜ʖ ͡ʘ) Until one day, Queef was banished from his home to a strange new land known as Earth. He was just taking his daily dump in his Irish toilet, when his door was broken down by the FSB. The police sent him down the rainbow to Central London. He was broke, he was cold, he was feeling sexy in his designer birthday suit, with a random flight attendant tie. Suddenly, he felt his Leprechaun instinct to break out into an Irish jig intensify rapidly.

(Play attached video, full volume)

He became so consumed by the intense jig of the dance, that he didn't even notice his fedora hat had fallen off, and was soon being rapidly filled with coins from passerbyers. In no time, he had enough money to take a bus to biking ham palace. He had heard legends of the Queen from the faraway land of Britain.  She was supposedly irresistibly promiscuous. He used his hat of gold to apply for a job as a private pool boy, for Queen Elizabeth. Not long after, his application was accepted, and he made his way to the biking ham palace to await his hot Hubba bubba. ( ͡°👅 ͡°)

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

197K 39.1K 57
Becca Belfort i Haze Connors, choć przez swoich znajomych zmuszani do spędzania razem czasu całą paczką, od dawna się nie znoszą. Dogryzają sobie prz...
441K 24.3K 17
𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐚 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 𝐱 𝐑𝐮𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐤𝐬𝐡 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 ~By 𝐊𝐚𝐣𝐮ꨄ︎...
122K 1.8K 27
Rajveer is not in love with Prachi and wants to take revenge from her . He knows she is a virgin and is very peculiar that nobody touches her. Prachi...
683K 26.5K 74
Lilly found an egg on a hiking trip. Nothing abnormal on that, right? Except the egg was four times bigger than supposedly the biggest egg in the wor...